Lesson Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He does just that; without even a hesitation, he pulls out his cock from my pussy, and his fingers from my ass. Though I can't see what it looks like, I can feel that both holes are indeed opened up some. Not wanting to miss an opportune moment, he reaches for the camera to film my gaping holes aching for more. Apparently he gets his fill of the sight, because I am once again being spun back around to take his rod into my mouth. I see that this time it has a distinct white discharge coating it, which I assume is from me. I don't doubt that for a moment considering just how aroused and wet I am. The cool air of the room lets me know that, as it seeps into my slowly closing holes. He shoves his creamy stick into my mouth, and right to my throat. The saltiness of my cum on his shaft sends me further on the slut path.

"Clean your mess slut. I don't want the taste of ass to be tainted by your sloppy cunt juice."

I am doing my best when he suddenly tears it from my lips, leaving my mouth agape and tongue dangling. He walks away towards the kitchen and begins opening up my cabinets and pantry. I can tell he is looking for something in particular, and within a few moments he finds it. Joining me back in the living room, I can see he is holding a bottle of olive oil; I assume it is to be used for lubrication on my ass. He spins me back around, and I am certain of it as I feel the cool oil drip into my crack, and coats my still open anus. I try and relax as he touches the tip of his huge trunk to my entrance and teasingly slides it back and forth through my ass cheeks. His sawing motion comes to a stop, and I can feel more pressure being put on my asshole from him. The oil and the previous stretching have helped, as he slowly gets the head of his enormous cock inside.

"Just like a true slut, swallowing up a cock with her ass without much resistance. I can tell you are dying for me to give your slutty asshole my entire dick. Let me hear you tell me; beg for it slut."

"Oh god, please give me all of your dick in my ass. I need that big, thick cock to split me open. I am just a slut who needs a good ass fucking. Go balls deep in my ass, and fuck me senseless. Even if I say stop, or no, just keep plowing me deep and hard. I am a slut, treat me like one."

My statement does the trick, because he is pressing harder into me, and I can feel his girth slipping further into my ass. With only the first bit inside, I already feel filled up and can't imagine taking much more. I simply moan and grunt, as he continues to steadily feed his log into my rear tunnel. His hand smacks my ass cheek, as he tells me that it's halfway in. I respond with a deep moan of appreciation and arousal. The feeling of his manhood lodged inside my most intimate and kinkiest hole fuels that fire within, and I can't imagine ever being able to extinguish it. His pole just continues to slide further and further in, and I feel like it's never going to bottom out. Suddenly, the moment I didn't think was possible occurs, his balls smack against my exposed pussy as he is successfully lodged inside my ass completely.

"Now you got all my dick in your ass slut, time to tear it open with a good hard fucking."

His free grabs a hold of my hipbone, and I feel his length pull back before slamming with tremendous force back to the hilt. It feels as though he is driving a railroad spike into me as he continues the heavy assault on my ass. Five strokes, than ten, and each as hard and forceful as the first. My only reaction to the rough plowing is one long drawn out moan of pleasure and pain. Then, as soon as it had begun, it stops and he pulls his hammer pole out of my drilled out hole. I am spun around once again to face his meat stick, and this time I know it is to push the depravity to a new level. I am going to suck his cock immediately after it has been in the deepest reaches of my ass. In a quick glimpse, I see that it has a sheen from the oil, and my nose does catch a hint of olive mixed with the mustiness of my ass.

Fortunately, he gives me no time to ponder the predicament, and rather abruptly slides his anal intruder past my lips. Unlike before, he doesn't continue to force it into my throat, but rather let's just the first two inches sit inside my mouth. He wants me to really experience the taste and sensation of a dick just removed from my ass now on my tongue. There is bitterness to it, a pungent taste only slightly cut down by the tang of the olive oil, but it isn't overwhelming or disgusting. It is not good by any means either, but certainly I can handle it. I let the experience soak it, allowing the flavors to melt into my taste buds before slipping my tongue around the warm greased shaft to take more and taste more. Each swirl of my tongue, I gather more of the bitterness of my ass, and the more I coat my tongue with it the more I find myself seeking more; seeking desperately to clean his shaft of my anal coating. I am just continuing to slip further and further into my role of a willing and desperate slut. At this point there isn't anything I wouldn't do for this man; this stranger.

"Looks like the slut loves the taste of her own ass" he says suddenly pulling his member from my tongue bath. He then spins me back around and swiftly slides his piercing cock back into the depths of my rectum. This time he builds a steady rhythm of constant penetration, and I could not be more aroused. His hand is back on my hip, the other holding the camera and I am uncontrollably moaning and grunting from the onslaught. Occasionally, he releases my hip to give my ass a good smack, and as if to spur me further into my sluttiness. I can feel my slit throbbing with excitement, and gushing arousal onto my thighs with each stroke of penetration into my ass. The stretching feeling of my rear hole is a tremendous thrill, and I can't believe just how amazing the sensation of getting rammed anally is to experience.

Jerome continues his anal assault for a while longer, until I begin to hear his breathing labor, and feel his rhythm become erratic. I can tell he isn't going to last much longer, and I am eager to feel him flood my dark passage with his hot cum. A few more strong strokes and I get my wish. He shoves himself all the way into me, and begins to fire off volley after volley of sperm deep into my ass. For the second time in the matter of a couple of hours, this stranger I met in the bar, is using me as a cum receptacle and I absolutely love it. The heat of his ejaculate in my rear tunnel is divine, and if I could only reach my pussy with my hands, I too would by climaxing.

After he comes down from his orgasmic high, he starts to slide his still hard member out of me slowly. It escapes the confines of my ass with a slimy popping sound, and I can once again feel the cool air of the room breeze into my gaping hole. Not as aggressively as usual, he spins me back around to clean him up with my mouth, which I eagerly do. The unique taste blend of the oil, my ass, and his cum is an absolute delight, and I greedily begin slathering my tongue over him to get it all.

He eventually is satisfied with my cleaning job, and pushes me back by my forehead onto the couch. I am lying on my back, with my hands still restrained behind me, and the feeling of his cum seeping out of my well used asshole as I watch him turn the camera off and grab a hold of the dildo. Without saying a word, or even applying any oil to it, he begins to press the rubber phallus into my ass. Considering he had just loosened me up, it slides in with very little effort and is soon "balls" deep inside me.

"Don't let that fall out slut; I will be right back."

He leaves me laying, worn out and stuffed full on the couch, as he goes off towards my bedroom again. I hear the sound of water running in my bathroom sink, and figure he is washing up. My pussy is still sloppy with arousal, and my asshole certainly feels drilled out; especially considering I still have an eight inch dildo buried in it. I do my best to clench it tight, making sure not to let it fall out, as I await his return. The sink shuts off, and I begin hearing him again rummaging around in the rooms behind me. I can't see him, and can only wonder what it is he is looking for.

As I lay there waiting, I think about what a mess I must look. Dried cum streaking my face, red assed from his smacking, and certainly my box is agape and slickened with my wetness. I probably look more like a two bit whore, rather than the respected educator that I am. Looking down at my right breast, I gaze upon the I.D. badge from my school that was still clipped onto my right nipple. How did I allow myself to fall so far and so fast into such depravity? I tried to convince myself it was because of my divorce, and the fact that I hadn't had sex in over six months. However, I knew that the true reason was that I always had this desire inside me; lurking deep within, and waiting to be tapped. The only reason it took this long to come roaring out, is because now I was finally free of anything that limited me from doing so.

I grew up in a strict family, and never felt it was right to act out on my sexual urges. When I got to college, and away from my parents, I started to explore some but soon halted efforts once I began dating my now ex-husband. I didn't feel comfortable expose thoughts I had about my sexuality, and rather consented to just play out what he wanted which was just your basic vanilla style sex. Sure occasionally some wild moments would happen, but they were few and far between, and compared to tonight they were rather tame. Now that I was single, and away from anyone who could possibly hold me back or make me feel restrained, I was free to explore my inner desires. So for over the past six months since my divorce, I have done just that; slowly working my towards the culmination that is tonight's adventure. Realizing this, I knew it was what I wanted, what I needed, and what I truly desired. From this point forward, I was going to be an entirely different woman, and I loved the thought of it as well as the endless possibilities that came along with it.

I am stirred from my thoughts on my new future, when my dark stranger returns. He lifts me up off the couch and begins to unfasten the binds on my wrists. With my hands free once again he spins me around and bends me once again at the waist, this time over the couch. My hands fall to support myself on the cushioned back of the couch as I feel him begin to tug on the embedded dildo inside my ass. It slides smoothly from the hold of my backdoor, and again I am left gaping as the cool air of the room rushing into my opened hole. He pulls me back up straight and turns me back to face him. I feel the slick thud of the rubber phallus on my face as I turn, and then he speaks.

"Clean this up slut and then go get cleaned up as well before I continue using your whore body as it is meant to be used. You're starting to look trashy which is a bit of a turn off, and plus I want to take some time to upload these pictures and video to your computer for safekeeping."

With that he hands me over control of the dildo that he had perched into my mouth as he spoke, and then heads back towards the room I use as my office with my phone and video camera in hand. I watch him walk away mesmerized by the swaying of his beautiful cock. It swings in long arches from side to side as if hypnotizing me. When he disappears into the room, I focus on my task and eagerly suck and lick clean the sex toy that had just taken residence previously in my ass. The taste of his salty cum, and the griminess of my asshole is certainly a unique taste combination, and I devour it. I make sure that by the time I am done with it, no noticeable trace of where it had been can be detected.

With the phallus licked thoroughly clean, I head back towards my bedroom to clean up in the shower. I pass by Jerome as he sits behind my computer and begins hooking up both electronics to it. My mind quickly goes over the number of humiliating pictures he has captured and the video as well, and realize just how much degrading material he has on me already. I do my best to shake this thought from my head, and proceed on towards my shower. Quickly, I get the water going and stand to look at myself in the mirror as I wait for it to heat up. What I see is a woman I had never seen before, and it arouses me more than scares me, because that woman is me. I look like a true slut who just finished a session with a John, and is now cleaning up before heading out into the night again to find another.

To be continued...