Lesson Plan Ch. 02

Story Info
Jerome makes a visit to her school.
5.2k words
4.45
55.8k
49

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night with Jerome continued just as it had started. Once I showered, and he was finished uploading the degrading images of me onto my computer, he resumed humiliating and using me. He was no longer interested in capturing pictures or videos, but instead focused on seeing just how depraved I was willing to get to please him. He fucked me another three times, making sure to use all of my holes with his strong tool. The session took us all over my house; he had me in all kinds of unnatural positions, and was entirely geared towards only his pleasure and my complete submission. In fact, I only orgasmed once that night and it wasn't until the very end when he was leaving, which was degrading and humiliating in its own right.

When he finally exhausted of me, I was once again drenched in cum and sweat. I felt weak and worn out, but I loved it. It was truly everything I was hoping for and much more. He left me to lie on the floor of my kitchen as he went to shower off. Upon his return I was still lying on the floor, but a quick command for me to stand got me up to my feet. Jerome wanted me to walk him out to his car which was parked on the street in front of my house. Thankfully it was very late, or early morning, so walking out into my neighborhood naked wasn't going to be an issue. I followed him outside, watched as he entered his car without saying a word and then started it before rolling down his window to give me his final instructions of the night.

"I had fun fucking such a dirty slut tonight, so as repayment I am going to let you cum, but you have to kneel behind my car and get yourself off as I drive away."

With that he rolled up his window, and I hurried to take my place behind his car. I didn't care that I was outside in the middle of my street, all I wanted was the relief of a dammed up orgasm. Quickly I kneeled as instructed, and feverously began pleasuring myself. As I ravaged myself, Jerome began to pull away. Actually, the more accurate description was he peeled out in front of me. I was left to frig myself in a cloud of tire smoke, while also worrying about neighbors waking up to check on the noise. Fortunately I had been on edge all night and easily reached an earth shattering orgasm before even his tail lights faded away in the night.

Coming down from my high, I gathered myself and returned back inside. I took my third shower of the night before retiring, completely satisfied and worn out, to my bed where I passed out until the late afternoon of Saturday. Most of Saturday I spent in a state of recovery; my entire body ached from the marathon fuck session Jerome provided for me; I barely had the energy to feed myself as I spent my day in bed, naked and watching television.

Sunday was somewhat better as my body began to recover a little. I was able to get some things done around the house and actually took a trip to the supermarket to get some much needed groceries. The entire time Jerome, and the way he used me, wasn't far from my mind. The mere thought of him, or the events from Friday had my pussy flooding with arousal; I only wished I knew how to get in touch with him to repeat the night again soon. He left without giving me any means of contact and without a clue if he intended on seeing me again. The thought of a stranger using me in such a degrading way and then never coming back was arousing on its own front, but I figured if anything I could try to find him at the bar again the following Friday.

Being used so thoroughly, I would have assumed that my fire of arousal would have been extinguished some, but instead it raged further from the events of the night. As I would replay the night over in my head on Sunday, the desire to be a dirty slut grew more and more. So it wasn't a surprise to me when I laid out my clothes for work on Monday and had chosen my most risqué dress that I could get away with at work. Of course, I also decided against any underwear and added a pair of heels to top off the look. I wanted to be a naughty slut, and what better way to do so then to dress as provocatively as I could while I taught. Because of my pent up arousal and constant remembering of Friday's events, I masturbate three times before finally exhausting myself and falling asleep.

It's now Monday morning, and I am up early to get ready for my day of teaching. Looking to the dress I pick out to wear gets my pussy wet as I head to the shower to clean up. As I do, I think of how careful I will have to be in that dress not to expose myself to anyone, especially since I was going sans panties. It would also be a good idea to avoid the faculty as much as possible, to keep the gossip to a minimum. The shower feels great, and I fight the urge to pleasure myself once again to focus on saving it for a possible repeat this weekend.

Out of the shower, I do my hair and makeup before returning to my bedroom to put on the only piece of clothing other than shoes I was going to wear for the day. It is going to be hard not to touch myself every chance I get, and to keep my arousal from dripping down my legs. The challenge is the fun part, and will make for a more electric orgasm when the time comes. Slipping into my heels, I glance at myself in the mirror and I look less like a teacher, and more like women ready for a night on the town. I know I will love the looks and stares I get, and that they will only add yet more fuel to the fire.

I head out to school, which is a short five minute drive from my house, and arrive a little earlier than usual. The reason for this is an attempt to limit the amount of the faculty that sees me dressed the way I am, and to have a bit more time to set up for my day. It is an easy day, as I have planned to give my students a test covering the unit we just finished the week before, and a short introduction video of the next one. I won't really have to do a whole lot, except walk around the room occasionally to keep the kids from cheating. Thankfully, that is a relief considering just how sexually aroused I am from just getting dressed and driving to school. Thoughts of Jerome's thick, beautiful cock keep slipping into my head, and I have to continually fight my hand from sneaking under my dress. It's hard to cut myself off from myself, but I know just how much better it will be to build up the arousal to be let out in one grand finale.

Once at school, my day begins to tick by. I have three classes, each taking a test, before I get to go to lunch and each of the three passes by slowly as I constantly think of all the dirty and depraved events from the past Friday as they test. In fact while my second period class is testing I remember the pictures my dark stranger took of me on my phone, and I can't resist looking at them then and there. Retreated to my desk, I slyly pull out my cell phone and begin sorting through the gallery. They start out with me naked on my knees in the alley with his massive member lodged between my lips, before continuing on to the more humiliating and degrading ones. I have to quickly slip the back of my dress out from under me to keep my gushing gash from creating a noticeable wet spot.

I am startled back to my classroom when a student sneezes, and I realize just how daring I was being. Reluctantly, I put my phone away, adjust my dress, and do another walk around the room to check on the students. Period three goes the same as the first two, minus me taking time out to look through my phone again. Right before the end of class and moments before the bell is ready to ring and dismiss my class for lunch; I get a knock at my door. As my students are packing up their stuff, I go over to see who is at the door. Upon opening it I am surprised and shocked to be greeted with the white toothy smile of Jerome; talk about unexpected gifts.

As I move to allow him in, the bell rings and the students begin streaming out. Of course as they pass the tall muscular black man they curious looks as too who he is and what he is doing here, but most seem to just let the curiosity pass and focus on getting to lunch. He steps past me as the final student leaves, and begins to walk over to my desk without saying anything to me. I watch as he makes himself at home in my desk chair, and I take notice of how sexy he is dressed in slacks and a button down shirt. Now that he is sitting, and my classroom door is shut, he finally speaks.

"Strip and come over here."

He gets right to it, and while I should say no considering I'm at my school working, I am already overly horny from my thoughts and looking at the pictures that I do just as he commands. I know I can't resist his power over me, and he seems to know that as well. It is not a desire that I cannot avoid, nor do I want too. Quickly, I slip the shoulder straps of my dress off and wiggle it off to fall to my feet. Stepping out of the pile of dress I slowly walk towards him, now naked and in heels.

"Looks like the slut enjoys being naughty at school too. No panties or bra, and gets naked on command, you truly are just looking to get used."

I say nothing, but continue approach him and once I reach where he is he signals with a finger that I kneel. Obeying the signal, I drop to my knees before him and watch as he opens his pants to pull out his magnificent cock.

"Suck."

It's one word, but it is all I need. Eagerly, I attack his semi-flaccid member with my mouth. The thought that I am at school is no longer in my mind; I am only focused on service my dark master. He begins to grow harder and is soon fully erect which only spurs me on to continue my duty. With my hand holding the base, my mouth bobs up and down on the remainder in a frenzied pace. My behavior is similar to a starving person finally getting food, but in this case I am get thick, black, dick. Just as I am getting into a rhythm, he stands and pushes me away before speaking.

"That's enough; come bend over this desk so I can fuck you."

I obediently oblige his command and get into position bent over the student desk in the front row as he takes his place behind me. With a swift shove, his meaty tool parts my gushing lips and bottoms out inside me. Buried deep he leans in and asks me a question.

"When is your lunch break over?"

I respond, "In about twenty minutes, but I have an open period after so we have over an hour before my next class."

"Perfect" he grunts as he pulls back before shoving himself back in. He continues his rhythmic motion of pulling out to just the tip and then shoving himself all the way back in for minutes. The force of his thrusts causes the edge of the desktop to dig into my thighs, but I pay no mind to that and only grunt pleasurably in response to his plunges. Suddenly he stops and pulls completely out of me, leaving my slit gaped open. Looking back over my shoulder I see he is looking around my desk for something. He finds a thick black permanent marker and returns to me with it in hand. Without saying a word, he reinserts himself into me and I moan deeply as a result.

I suddenly feel something wet drop in between my butt cheeks, and feel him use his thumb to rub it into my hole. Turning to look back at him, I see as he spits down, hitting me in the nearly the same spot and again rubbing it in with his thumb. He does this while completely embedded completely in my stretched cunt. I watch as he moves the marker towards my ass and feel it pressed against the pucker of my asshole. His spit helps it easily slide into place, resting almost completely in my rear. With the marker slipped in, he returns thrusting in and out of my quivering box.

Each stroke is harder than the previous, and he begins pulling my hips in to meet his own; which sends waves of pleasure throughout my body. Reaching up with one hand, he grabs a handful of my hair and pulls my head back as he leans over me to speak rhaspily into my ear.

"Does this slut love getting fucked roughly by my big thick black cock in her classroom?"

"Ugh, yes. I love how you, ugh, fuck me with your black cock."

"You've become quite the black cock slut haven't you?"

"Ah, yes I have, ugh. I love taking your, ungh, black cock anyway, anytime."

"I bet you do, and I bet you are dying to have your slutty little ass filled with my fat black dick right now. Isn't that right slut?"

"Oh yes."

With his meat shoved all the way into my cunt, he growls into my ear his command.

"Let me hear you beg for it bitch. Tell me how much your asshole deserves my black cock."

"Please fuck me in my ass with your thick, fat, black dick. I need it so badly; to be stretched out like a true black cock slut. My asshole needs to filled up by your big fucking rod; it always needs it. I will do anything you ask to have you fuck me in the ass like a true slut."

"Okay, I think you can have my cock in your ass, but first let me make an addition to you slut."

With that, he pulls the marker lodged in my rear hole out and I begin to feel him using it to write on my lower back. It takes only a few seconds for him to complete writing it before he fills me in on what it says.

"There, now you are truly labeled. It says, 'Anal slut for black cock' in all caps. That way anyone who happens to see you like this will know what you truly are. Now suck my cock some more to get it ready for you dirty little ass."

Quickly, I spin around to complete his order; getting my mouth on his cock almost instantly. It was coated with my arousal, and enjoyed knowing that he caused that and that he made me behave so slutty. As I sucked him, making sure to coat his member with enough saliva to help it force its way into my anal passage, I thought about the message he had written onto me. It was so dirty, yet so true. I truly was an anal slut, and especially for his black cock. For a woman who never had experienced either prior to meeting Jerome, I fell right into my role as if it was my nature. I truly believe I will do whatever he asks if I know it means I would be taking his wonderful black piece in some fashion afterwards.

Suddenly, he pulls himself away from my oral assault and orders me once again to bend over the desk. Hacking up a big wad, he spits it out onto my asshole before using the head of his girthy tool to rub it in some. Satisfied with the level of lubrication, he uses one hand to guide himself into my tight sphincter, while the other grabs a handful of my hair. While my saliva and his spit helps a little to allow his massive member slide in, I can still feel the pain of my hole being stretched open nearly beyond its limits.

He starts out slow by just slipping it in inch by inch. For that I am thankful because it allows me to get adjusted. Eventually, he gets himself buried to the hilt and he leans over to once again speak into my ear.

"You've got all of me in your slutty ass now cunt, time to fuck you so hard you will walk funny."

He pulls out tell just the tip is resting inside my stretched rectum, before thrusting himself all the way back in with extreme force; enough to push me and the desk I am leaning over to move forward. I hold back from screaming out in both pleasure and pain, by biting into my forearm. Jerome continues his assault on my defenseless ass, picking up speed and force while gripping my hips for leverage. I just take his rough pounding, riding the waves of pleasure, but not daring to touch myself or think of climaxing without his permission. Though it wasn't something that we had verbally spoken about, I can tell that when I am with him it is all about his pleasure first and then if he feels like it to allow me pleasure. I am just his to use as he sees fit.

Releasing my hips he reaches out for my arms and pulls them back behind me. Using one of his large hands he grips my two wrists together, securing my arms behind my back and using them almost like reigns on a horse to ride my ass harder. He has been fucking me feverishly for close to five minutes now, without any signs of letting up. The pain of my stretched open hole has now subsided to a dull ache as it becomes accepting of the thick intruder. Out of nowhere, Jerome slams himself completely in and stops to speak to me.

"Okay slut, you get a choice now; where do you want my cum? Do you want me to spray deep inside your nasty asshole so you can feel it squish around and slowly leak out the rest of the day, or do you want to swallow it like a dirty little cum dumpster considering this is your lunch break? Don't worry though, which choice you make you will still get have to suck my dick clean afterwards since I know how much you enjoy that."

The choice of course would be absurd if I was any other woman, but I wasn't any other woman, especially after my experience with Jerome on Friday. So in fact this is a very difficult decision, but one I knew the answer to. I wanted both ways, but swallowing it would mean less chance of it leaking out while I was teaching.

"Ahhh, I want to taste your thick, heavy cum. Please let me swallow every drop of your juice. I am just a slutty cum dumpster who needs to take in cum."

"Excellent choice whore, now get down on your knees and jerk my pole off into your filthy mouth."

He rips his black pole from my ass, leaving me gapping, and I immediately drop to my knees in a spinning motion. I reach out once on my knees and grab a hold of his magnificent cock with both hands. It is warm, and sticky from the anal fuck he gave me, and it has the musky smell of ass coming from it. I don't let that deter me at all, and begin to quickly pump fists over his shaft to retrieve my reward. My mouth is open like an eager bird waiting to be feed, and after a minute of frantic hand work I am delivered my dish. Erupting out of the bulbous head of his black rod are ropes of thick, creamy spunk; each aimed right at my waiting mouth and tongue. The first spew hits me right on the middle of tongue, followed shortly by two others all of which hit with decent force. The next volley of man nectar lacks the speed of the previous and hits my tongue, but just the front and drapes the remainder over my bottom lip. In an effort to correct the trajectory, I am his tool up some more. However, in doing so I over correct and the next two shots fire out and hit just above my upper lip and fall over into my mouth, while a surprise third launches onto my nose.

A final dribble falls out and lands on my chin, at which point I lick my lips and swallow what I manage to catch. The taste is strong and bitter, yet is still very much delectable. Releasing one of my hands grip from his meat stick, I use my finger to gather up the misfires on my chin and nose to meet up with the other shots in my mouth. Sucking my finger clean, I focus my greedy mouth on the prize cock in front of me. Focusing on the head first, I make quick work of the remaining cum oozing from it. Satisfied I have gotten all of the delicious cum available, I begin push more of his shaft into my mouth to clean it from the fuck session. I can certainly taste the unmistakable taste of anal sex on his cock, but again just like on Friday I am not put off by it; instead I am honored to clean my own trace of ass of his beautiful dick after such an amazing fuck.

Getting as much of his rod sucked clean, I pull my mouth off to spot clean with my tongue. I make sure to get underneath and the sides, coating his ebony tool with long strokes of my tongue, and gathering up any missed traces. As I do this, I remember that it is happening all inside of my classroom while my lunch break. Students and faculty are just on the other side of my door, in the hall, and all unknowing of what a slut I am being. My room is filled with the sounds of me licking and sucking to obediently clean my black master's cock, but I dutifully continue until his member shining clean with my saliva. As I finish, he pulls his pants back up into place and tucking his softening tool away from view before speaking.

12