Lesson Plan Ch. 04

Story Info
A late night meeting.
2.4k words
4.43
28.1k
22

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading my stories, and I am sorry if the wait between chapters is longer than you would like. I am doing my best, and promise to keep writing them as long as the response to them is positive. As always, rating and commenting on the stories are greatly appreciated, and if you would like to make suggestions as to possible scenarios you like to see my characters attempt, please fire them at me.

*****

After my last meeting with Jerome, two days go by without word from him, but he is never far from my mind. Each day at school, I made sure to dress as sexy I could get away with in case Jerome decided to surprise me again. Unfortunately, he never showed, and I was left horny and wet. I went home after each disappointing day and would immediately strip naked, put on the degrading collar he had made me wear during his last visit, and begin playing with my slickened slit. Wearing the collar made me feel as though I was doing this for him, even though he wasn't there, and I would push myself to keep from climaxing as long as I could. It was crazy how much I was caught up in trying to perform for him; I felt humiliated, degraded, and like trash, but all of it only urged me further and turned me on more. I wondered what depths I would sink to with him; if I would find a bottom do my depravation.

On the second day of torturing myself to a mind blowing climax, I drifted off to sleep in my bed with the collar still on, naked, and with my hand clutching my hot pussy. I was awoken at around midnight by my phone ringing, and in a fog I reached over and answered it without looking to see who was calling. My sleepy fog quickly cleared when I realized it was him.

"Get your slutty ass to the bar now, and text me when you get outside!"

That was all he said, and then he hung up. He didn't let me reply, or even ask; he simply was ordering me to come to a bar in the middle of a school night. I had no idea what to expect, but I did know that I wasn't going to mess up my chance to be with him again, even if it meant staying up late on a school night. In a blur I was up and out of bed. I got myself washed up and presentable, put on a light cotton dress with some heels, grabbed my phone, and was in my car in less than ten minutes. It wasn't until I was backing out of my garage that I noticed I still had on the collar. I smiled at my reflection, and thought why shouldn't I wear it out, after all I am his pet slut.

The bar was a short drive from my house, and at the time of night during the week, I was parking in the lot five minutes later. I sent off a text to Jerome has he ordered, and sat patiently for a reply.

"Meet me in the alley slut."

His response was short and to the point, and I was already exiting my car as I read it. With my phone and keys in hand, I begin to walk around to the back of the bar. It is in this alley that my life changed less than a week ago, and now I was returning to meet the man who changed it hoping he would continue to push my down the sex crazed rabbit hole.

I am in the alley before Jerome and must wait eagerly for his arrival. As I waited, I wondered if this was to be a repeat of our first encounter, or if this was to be something entirely different. While I pondered the endless possibilities I see him emerge from the side of the bar and begin to walk towards me. As he reaches me he speaks.

"I'm glad a slut like you can be punctual, that certainly pleases me. You see, I was just inside having a few beers when I figured I would love to get my dick sucked in the alley by some slut like the other night. So who better, I thought, than the teacher slut you blew me the first time. Plus, knowing you have school in a few hours only makes better. Go ahead and take off your silly dress, and kneel in front of me."

I immediately do as I am told, and am kneeling naked in front of him with my mouth open, waiting. My fire is out of control of this point, and I can only focus on pleasing Jerome. I watch aroused, as he unfastens his pants and pulls out his massive member. His fist strokes the length of it, as he stands just in front of me as if teasing me with it. My mouth opens further, and my tongue begins to lick my parted lips in anticipation. The waiting only lasts a brief moment though as he smiles and takes the step forward to press his cock into my mouth.

Instinctively, I begin my oral assault on his thick tool, and in no time at all have a good rhythm going. Occasionally Jerome grabs ahold of my head and forcefully fucks my face for a few strokes, but mostly he lets me work. The idea of being seen doesn't even come into my head; my entire focus is on getting Jerome to gift me with his tasty cum. I am on a dick sucking high, and nothing else in the world matters.

Uncharacteristically for Jerome, my prize comes earlier than expected, as he rips his stiff pole from my mouth and begins to spit out shot after shot of warm spunk onto my flushed face. As is usual, my face is completely coated when he finally finishes, and I remain kneeling I bask in the moment. A few seconds pass, and out of the one eye not caked with cum, I see a grin form on his lips as if he has an idea.

"Well slut, you performed very well. I am pleased. However, I was thinking that I'm sure you would like to be played with some more wouldn't you?"

"Yes sir I would," I respond back submissively.

"Of course you do, and I'm sure you would want me to push your limits further while I continued to play with, isn't that right?"

Again I respond like a true submissive, "Yes sir."

"Good, because you see I have had quite a bit to drink tonight and need to relieve myself. I also made quite a mess of your face just now. So I was thinking, why not kill two birds with one stone. What do you say slut, do you want me to piss on your face to wash away the cum?"

A shiver ran through my body as I took a moment to think before answering. I had never thought about someone peeing on me, and now that if this was a year ago the thought of it would have disturbed me. However, here and now, I was intrigued. I wanted to please Jerome and make him proud, and I wanted to push myself to do so no matter what. So my reply came back quicker, and with less hesitation than I think he expected.

"Yes sir I do want that."

"Very nice, but first let's see if we can't make it just a bit more humiliating. Hand me your phone."

Doing as I am told, I grab my phone off the ground and hand it to him. He messes with it for a second and then the camera's light turns on.

"Now slut tell me what you want me to do, and I'll make sure to capture the whole thing on video."

Knowing that he is going to record himself peeing on me certainly adds to the humiliation of the task, but I don't let that deter me.

"Oh please sir, will you piss on my slut face to wash off all the cum on it?"

"How badly do you want me to wash your face with my piss?"

"So badly sir, please wash my face with your piss."

"Okay, I guess since you asked so nicely, here you go."

With that, a torrent of piss spewed out from the tip of his penis and began raining onto my face. I kept my lips tightly shut, as the warmth of Jerome urine cascaded over my skin and trickled down my body to puddle on the pavement below me. The feeling of the golden liquid washing over me was certainly different, but not unusual. It felt as though I was in a shower with less than hot water. There was a slight urine odor, but nothing repulsive. Frankly, it wasn't too bad, and the humiliation of it only added to my excitement.

"That's a good slut; let my piss wash your face. Now open your mouth and let it wash out your dick sucker."

My lips part on instinct, and he immediately aims his steady stream at my mouth. The yellow flow fills my mouth, and I can taste the acidic tang of it. He continues to fill my mouth up until it is nearly full and then he stops his stream all together.

"Looks like the slut doesn't mind having her mouth filled with piss; do you like the warmth and taste of it slut?"

I nod my head slightly in agreement. My reply though instinctual, was also I realized, truthful. The warmth of his urine in my mouth was pleasant, and the taste, though different, was not horrible.

"I'm glad you do slut. Why don't you show me how much and swallow your mouthful?"

Not waiting, or taking any time to think, I tilt my head back further and gulp it down. The warmth of it radiates down my throat, and I swear I could feel it splash into my stomach.

"Well done slut. Since your face is pretty much cleaned of my spunk, I think I'll let you take the rest of my piss in your mouth. I'll even let you drink it right from the tap."

Jerome then steps forward and pressed his cock to my lips. Once the head slipped into my mouth, I feel the current of his pee flow again and I begin to steadily swallow it. He only lasts a few more seconds, but it was enough to cause me to swallow a few good mouthfuls. As the stream trickles to a stop, I begin to use my tongue to lap up the last remaining drops. I guess I can now consider myself a piss slut.

Satisfied that I got every last drop of his piss, Jerome pulls himself away and begins to redress. I remain kneeling, naked, and now covered in piss as I watch and wait for what is next. Now with his cock put away, he looks at me and smiles his devilish smile. He hands me back my phone and then speaks.

"That was fun slut, I hope you have a good day at work teaching America's youth. I wonder if they will be able to sense that you have now become a piss slut for me. Does it turn you on knowing that you are such a slut, and yet your students haven't a clue?"

"Yes sir it does."

"Do you like being my little black cock slut; pushing your limits, humiliating yourself for me, and taking risks of public exposure?"

"Oh god yes sir. I love doing whatever I must to be your black cock slut."

"I like that; you're willing to do whatever to be my slut. I'll be holding you to that, and will be doing my best to find something that you aren't willing to do. However, that will have to wait for another time because my teacher slut here has to get ready to teach her students today. Wear something sexy and keep your phone close by."

He then began to turn and walk away, leaving me to collect my thoughts and decide if I wanted to cum now or wait until I got home. However, after a few steps, Jerome turns and makes my decision for me.

"Oh, go ahead and drive back home naked, and don't play with yourself until you hear from me again. Have a good night slut."

My body shook with arousal and excitement, and I wasn't sure how I would be able to keep myself from getting off, but I knew I would do whatever it took to comply with his order. I watched him slip back around the front of the bar, and only then did I begin to get up and move. Holding my dress in my one hand, and my keys and phone in the other, I started my way back to my car. The feeling of walking naked through the parking lot of a bar in the middle of a school night only made my arousal grow and the fire within roar.

I got back to my car without issue and drove home stark naked. The time of night made being seen very improbable, but my nerves were on edge still. I could smell the aroma of Jerome's urine that had dried on my skin and hair fill the cabin of my car. Smelling it caused a small smile to form on my lips, as I relished in just how naughty and depraved I had been tonight. My mind wandered as I drove, and began creating hundreds of different possible scenarios that Jerome could come up with for her. I knew however, that no matter what I came up with in my mind, they would never be able to match the level of depravity and humiliation that Jerome would eventually provide her. I nearly came just from the thought.

At home, I showered before lying on my bed and reflecting on the night. I had another three hours before I needed to be at school, but I knew I wouldn't be able to get any sleep; I couldn't stop picturing myself getting pissed on by Jerome. I watched the recording of it on my phone over and over. I am truly a depraved slut.

To be continued...