Lesson Plan Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched and listen with fascination. Their dialogue back and forth was eerily similar to the dialogue he and I had when I first submitted to him and proclaimed my love for his cock. I wonder if her response was as truthful as mine had been, and whether she too would become a slave to his black cock. I wondered also, how her mistress would react to this knowledge. However, I wasn't able to think about it too much, as they were still going back and forth with one another.

"So since you admit you are a slut for black cock, you will do whatever you must to have it and to please it," Jerome asked.

"Yes, oh god, I will do whatever is needed to receive your big black cock. To please your black cock," Cynthia answered before adding, "Please may I cum now?"

With a bit of a chuckle, and while continuing to ram her with his tool, Jerome responded to her plea, "Not just yet slut, before you can cum I want to know a few more things. Do you wish to become a dumb black cock slut like your friend?"

After a moan of desperation she answered, "Yeeesss!"

Jerome pushed her further with his questioning, "Don't you cum yet slut, not until I tell you too. Will you sign a black cock slut contract just like your friend did too?"

Her response was slower this time, as she took a moment to think about it. After a few seconds she replied with a question of her own, "what about my Mistress?"

Jerome responded confidently, "I'm sure I could work something out with her. She seems pretty willing to let you be used by others if you are here now getting your ass fucked by my big black cock. So would you be willing to sign the contract, and join your friend as my black cock slut?"

"If, ungh, my Mistress okays it, then yes I will sign and be your black cock slut with Addison," she replied.

"Just what I thought slut. I'm going to cum in your ass soon, when I do you may cum as well," Jerome stated.

I then watched as his pace intensified, and then his balls began to contract. His grunts and slowed thrusts indicated that he was indeed cumming inside of Cynthia's ass, and once the first spurt shot off inside of her, she wasn't far behind him. I lay underneath, staring ass the two bodies above convulsed in climax. Both of their breathings became irregular as they came down from their highs and attempt to regain composure. Jerome seemed to regulate himself first, as I watched him began to slowly slide his still rigid dick from Cynthia's abused hole.

"Don't think I forgot about you dumb slut, I want you to clean my cock and then suck my cum from your slutty friends ass," he said looking down at me.

His dick popped free from Cynthia's hole, leaving it gaping open, before being pushed down into my already open and waiting mouth. I savored the taste of his remaining cum, and the mix of Cynthia's tangy ass. Unfortunately, Jerome removed his pole before I good get too lost in my duty. The removal of his cock was timed with the sight of his cum beginning to leak from Cynthia's open hole. I felt one of Jerome's hands on the back of my head as he lifted it up to meet the sticky drool of cum with my mouth. Like the dutiful slut I had been all evening, I readily began to lap up the sticky liquid. I pushed my face between her cheeks, and did my best to suck and swallow all traces of Jerome's warm jizz from my co-worker's ass.

When my job was finished, I let my held fall back and allowed Cynthia to stand up. I propped myself up on my elbows as I looked up at both of them standing above me. A wicked grin appeared on Jerome's face as he looked down at me. He then turned to Cynthia and spoke.

"Well isn't she a messy dumb slut now. I think she needs to be washed up. What do you think does your friend need to be sprayed off? You could see just how much she loves it when I clean her with my piss. She may even drink some if you ask her nicely."

Cynthia replied a bit more enthusiastically than expected, "Oh my, that sounds wonderful."

Jerome turned to look at me before speaking, "You heard her slut, get on your knees and show your friend just how much you love my piss."

Like the devoted slut I was, I sprung up to my knees and waited patiently for Jerome to begin to relieve himself on me. In a matter of seconds, I watched and felt the warm golden liquid rush out of his semi-erect cock, and began splashing onto me. He aimed his stream at my chest initially, but soon redirected it to blast my face. I just knelt still, and let his warm piss cascade onto my face and skin. It had the familiar pungent smell, and acidic burn as it rained down into my closed squinted eyes and nose.

"Open your mouth slut, and let your friend see how much you enjoy the taste of my piss," he ordered from above.

I complied immediately, and instantly felt the golden stream begin filling up my mouth.

"Go ahead, get down close and ask her nicely to drink it. I'll stop for a moment as to not waste any," he told Cynthia.

Though my eyes remained closed, I could sense her presence as she crouched down beside me, and in a sweet calm voice asked, "Please, will you swallow the piss in your mouth to show me what a complete dumb slut you are?"

Her words, though degrading, only pushed me to behave, and I instantly closed my mouth. I swallowed the mouthful in one gulp, and then let out a satisfied "ahhh," as I opened my mouth once again. Cynthia remained next to me as she responded to my completion of her task by stating, "How wonderful. Just like a true slut should."

Jerome again spoke from above, "Well said, but since you proclaimed your desire to be a dumb slut just like her, how about I let you have a sample too?"

At this question I cracked my eyes open and looked to Cynthia to see her response. She said nothing; she simply tilted her head back a bit, and opened her mouth wide. Jerome chuckled again, and then released his hold on the flow of urine, and let it pour out and into her waiting mouth. When he filled it almost completely, he pinched the stream off again to allow her time to swallow. To my absolute surprise, she did not hesitate as she closed her mouth, and just as I had a moment before, swallow the acidic discharge in one gulp. Another chuckle erupted from Jerome just before he released his torrent of piss once more and began to spray us both with his volley of urine.

When his stream finally dribbled to an end, both of us were drenched, but still had smiles on our faces. There was a puddle of piss gathered around our knees on the floor, and I was thankful at that moment for having hardwoods. Jerome moved to sit once again on the couch, and then indicated that he wanted me and Cynthia to kiss. We turned to face each other, remaining on our knees, and leaned in to engage in a rather passionate kiss. Our tongues explored one another's mouths, while also at the same time tasted the remnants of Jerome's pee on each other. He watched us kiss for a few more moments before he had us stop and spoke.

"This has been a fun evening, but as you are both teachers and this is a school night, I am sure you will be needing to get home. Now, I am going to hold you to want you proclaimed earlier, and have programed my number into your phone. Have your mistress give me a call so we can work out the details."

He handed Cynthia her phone back before continuing, "Considering though that you are still technically under my charge for the time being, I think it best if you return home naked and still covered in my piss. This dumb slut here will walk you out to your car, and make sure your dress and heels get back to you tomorrow at school."

Cynthia stood after taking her phone back from him and replied, "As you wish, and thank you for such a wonderful evening. I hope to have a similar experience soon."

I stood up as she began to walk to the door, and followed closely behind as she opened it. We both walked outside, completely naked and drenched in urine. Reaching her car, Cynthia stopped and turned to face me. She leaned in for another kiss, this time a simple goodbye kiss, and then said goodbye and that she would see me tomorrow at school. As she got into her car, she rolled down the window to tell me to text her later to see what plans both our dominants had planned for us tomorrow if any. I told I would, and then said to drive safe. She drove away, and I turned to walk back inside. I felt happy with how the night went, and a bit at ease with how well Cynthia went along with everything. It was as if we were in it together now; a team of sexually depraved teachers desperately doing their master's and mistress' bidding.

To be continued...

12