Lesson Plan Ch. 08

Story Info
Miss Bell gets used and surprised.
3.1k words
4.57
28.6k
20

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I know that this chapter has been a long time coming, and I apologize for making those of you who are enjoying reading this storyline wait. I hope you enjoy this installment, and as always rate and comment to provide me with feedback as to what you liked or did not like. Also, continue throwing ideas my way you would like to see the characters partake in, as I do my best to incorporate as applicable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day at school after my very interesting day with Cynthia, I met up with her at school. I asked her how her Mistress took the info about Jerome, and found out that she hadn't decided anything yet. Cynthia asked about Jerome, and I was giddy to tell her that he was planning on coming over that night, and in fact he wanted me to buy a new lingerie set especially for the night. She smiled, and added that she the perfect place. I asked if she would come with me and of course she said yes, but did say she had one stipulation; I had to help her out with some challenges her Mistress had left for her to complete. Reading over the tasks, I whole heartedly agreed to help. In fact, I had quite the naughty time and even put my own twists on a couple of them.

(An event of these challenges can be read in Cynthia's Submission Ch. 25)

We took care of the challenges during and after school, and then agreed to meet back up at 6:30 pm after we both had a chance to get cleaned up. I decided to dress in something easy to take on and off as I figured I would be trying things on, so when I left to pick up Cynthia I wore just a simple sun dress and a pair of flip flops. I didn't bother with underwear because as per my Black Cock Slut contract, I was not permitted any without approval by Jerome.

Arriving at Cynthia's I was happy to see that she too had dressed in a similar manner, and I assumed also without underwear. In the car Cynthia directed me towards the store she told me about, and as I pulled into the parking lot I found out that it was in fact a sex store. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow, at which she replied I would love it. Then I laughed out, and said I knew all about the store; in fact I had been there earlier to buy the sex hood I had her wear earlier. We both laughed at this as we walked towards the entrance.

Inside, we browse the racks and soon I hand a number of options to try on. As we went to find a dressing room Cynthia pointed to a hallway near them, and stated that it led to the video booths. I asked how she knew, and she simply responded by saying that she may have been familiar with them. By that point we had made it to a dressing room, but I couldn't let her slide like that; I needed more info, and I knew she was holding out on me.

Shockingly, she relayed a story of how her Mistress had her attend one of the booths, of which had glory holes on either side. She apparently sucked off a number of random cocks, and ended up leaving naked and filled with cum. When she finished relaying her story to me, I playfully swatted her butt saying how bad she was. I then went on to say that I would have to try that out myself sometime. We both laughed some more.

Cynthia watched as I tried on my different options and gave her opinion on what she thought looked best. After a few trips back and forth to the sales floor, we both finally agreed on one. It was a three piece set that included a pair of red fishnet thigh highs, a red crotchless G-string, and a matching red demi-cup bra. I told her that they would look perfect with my slut collar, and that I had just the right pair of heels.

Redressing, I took the pieces to the counter to pay for them, and as the shop girl was taking care of everything, I jokingly asked Cynthia if she wanted me to leave her behind so she get reacquainted with the video booths. She playfully slapped my arm in response, and stated that she had had enough fun and excitement for her day. The shop girl handed me my bag and just shook her head while smiling at the two of us.

I dropped Cynthia off at her place, and told her I would tell her all about my night with Jerome the next day at school. She said couldn't wait before giving me a kiss bye, and walking up to her house. Once she waved from her front door, I pulled away and headed home. I realized as I drove that my pussy was soaking wet. Not just from the thought of Jerome coming over, but from everything I had experienced with Cynthia during the day. When I got back home, I raced into my bedroom to change into my new outfit. I had no idea when Jerome was coming, but I was so worked up, I just needed to be dressed as sexy and as slutty as I felt.

Minutes after I dressed, making sure to wear my leather slut collar, and a pair peep toe red high heels, Jerome texted me to state when he was coming over and how he expected me to be waiting for him when he did. He was going to be there in about thirty minutes, and he wanted me dressed as I was. However, it got more daring as he wanted me to wait for him kneeling in my living in front of the couch. I was to be blindfolded, with my hands cuffed behind me, and my front door left wide open. Not left unlocked or partially cracked open, but "Wide" open; his words. My body shivered in a bit of fear from the idea of being in such a situation. I would have to trust that Jerome would be the only one coming to my house, and also that no one walking by would notice. Where he wanted me kneeling and waiting wasn't directly in view of the door, but I would certainly be visible at the right angles.

Though I was scared, I also knew I was certainly going to do as I was told. I was his slut to do with as he pleased, the contract said as much, and I needed to be used more than ever. Retrieving my blindfold and handcuffs, I swung open my front door. The point of caring had long passed; I was focused on being the perfect slut for Jerome. Not taking even a moment to think further, I dropped to my knees in the designated spot, pulled the blindfold into place, secured my wrists with the cuffs behind me, and waited.

I knew I had got myself in position to wait for Jerome's arrival early, but I didn't care. The longer I had the wait, the more aroused I became, and the more I desired to be his simple slut to be used as he saw fit. I just knelt in silence, pondering the endless possibilities he had planned for me, and I wondered if he would continue to push my further in the realm of degradation and humiliation. I loved it when he pushed me in an attempt to find my limits or boundaries. I wanted him to continue to go further. I wanted to show him I was truly his to own.

Being lost in my own head with these thoughts, I didn't notice or hear him come in. It took him dropping his heavy mass of semi erect cock on my face to cue me in of his arrival. I sort of jumped at this surprise introduction, but quickly got myself settled and immediately began to extend my tongue in an attempt to lather his long shaft with wanting licks. For his part, Jerome continued to lift and move his growing girth around my face; teasing me with it. Then he spoke, ending the silence.

"Damn slut, I could have been anyone. Do you just start licking any cock that gets put in front of you? You are a greedy little cock slut aren't you?"

Between lick attempts I replied with desperation in my voice, "Yes sir, I am just a desperate slut who needs cock. I need your cock. I need you to use me."

"Oh and use I will. Now really suck this cock slut. Show how even a prim and proper teacher like you can be a dirty, filthy slut for black cock," Jerome commanded of me in return.

His cock head was then placed at my lips, and I eagerly accepted it inside my mouth. Without pause, I began to bob my head up and down on his now fully engorged member. I felt a sense of exuberation as I sucked Jerome's massive cock, as if I was doing what I was meant to do. Soon I began to take more and more of his length into my mouth and throat until I started to involuntarily gag. After a few more attempts, I was able to limit my gagging, and continued to consume more of him. When I got to a point at which I felt as though I could take no more, I backed off to re-gather and it was at this point Jerome begin to talk and give me further orders.

"Come on slut; take my dick all the way into your throat. I want you to show me what a filthy little cock slut you are."

I immediately push myself back onto his long dick, and slid my mouth further down it. I wanted to do as he told. I wanted to show him I could do it. I wanted to be his filthy cock slut. Getting back to the spot I had stop at last time, I paused for a moment to collect myself and then pushed to take it deeper. My throat tried contracting and I sputtered around his cock, but I did not let up. I powered through, and forced myself to go further. Jerome spoke through the whole attempt, saying humiliating and degrading things.

"Yes you filthy white cock slut. Take this black dick into your stupid teacher throat. Imagine all your students are watching slut; show them what a dumb cock sucking slut Miss Bell is. Hell I am recording this, so maybe you can so the video to your class. Let them watch you as you truly are; a pathetic pet slave for my big black cock."

With his final statement, he pumped his hips forward and lodged the last remaining portion of his cock into my throat. He held it there while I struggled to accommodate it, and also let his words embed themselves into my head. I love it when he talk of my students and reminded me of my normal life while he used me. It added to the experience, and caused me to become completely engulfed in the humiliation of it all. Eventually I needed to take a breath so I began to back of some to allow myself to do so, but I didn't let his cock come all the way out of my mouth. In fact, I no time at all I was pushing it back into my throat and began to throat fuck myself to Jerome's delight.

"There you go Miss Bell, work that cock. Fuck your throat with it. Show off for your students. Do a good job, and we can make this a video you show the parents. I'm sure they would love to see what their children are learning in class, and that their teacher is an absolute slut. Speaking of parents, I think I might even know one of the parents of your students. Do you have a Stephanie Everett in your class? I think she is a cheerleader."

Naming one of my students individually was new, and was a bit faltering for me at first. I didn't know how to react, but decided to continue as I was; a desperate slut. Pulling myself off his cock, I replied, "Yes, she is in my English 12 class, one of my better students." I then took his cock back in my mouth as he responded.

"Yeah that's what I thought slut, I know her mother Wendy. She is one of my customers at the bank. I wonder what she would think if she could see her daughter's teacher sucking black cock like such a filthy dumb slut."

His words only spurred me on, and I was once again throat fucking myself while images of my students and their parents watching played in my head. He continued to let me work my oral magic on him for a few more moments before pulling his girth free, and stepping back. He just, from what I could assume, stood in front at me and looked at me.

"God, you truly are a filthy, desperate slut. You're a mess, but you probably love it don't you slut?"

"Yes, I love being your filthy slut sir," I replied honestly.

"Lean over and put ass in the air, I am going to fuck you just as you deserve to be fucked; hard and rough."

I didn't say a word, but rather leaned forward and placed my face on the floor. I also made sure my ass was presented high in the air. With my hands locked behind me, I had nothing to support my upper half other than my face which was pressed firmly onto the floor. I waited in that position for him to step behind me and plunge himself deep into my holes, and thankfully I didn't have to wait long until I felt the warm helmet of his manhood press against the opening of my dripping sex. In one fluid motion, he slid his entire length into my hot slit. I cried out in passion as an instinctual response. He didn't immediately start fucking me though, and instead made me beg for it first.

"I want to hear you beg me slut. Beg me to fuck your cunt just like a slut like you deserves."

Quickly, and desperately I panted out a reply, "Please sir fuck me like the slut I am. Stuff my cunt full of your wonderfully large black cock. Use my cunt to show me how much of a dirty, filthy, dumb slut I am. Please fuck me hard and rough; show me what a bad teacher I am. Use me as your fuck puppet sir."

"Very well slut, since you asked so nicely," was his response before her pulled his girth back and slammed it violently back into me. My face smashed into the floor as he pounded his hefty cock into my desperate cunt. At times I winced with pain, but mostly I moaned and screamed in pleasure as my black owner fucked me like I truly needed to be fucked.

His pace stayed consistent for a few minutes until he unexpectedly pulled away while at the same time spouting to me to stay put. I had no intention of moving, and only could think about when he would continue his brutal hammering of my vulnerable pussy, or when he would move on to taking my, for the time being, neglected ass.

Moments later he returned behind me and with a splash of a cool liquid on my exposed and wanting asshole I knew that he was looking to switch things up. The fat helmet of his of cock was at the entrance to my ass, and I could feel his pressure as he pushed his way inside. My asshole eagerly accepted his intruding cock, and he soon began to pick up where he had left off with my pussy. He was forcefully hammering home his massive tool into my colon, while my face continued to smash and even slide on the floor.

After his thrusts caused me to slide a few inches, Jerome quite literally took a step to halt any further progression. I felt his bare foot swing around my body, and place itself squarely on my face and head. He pressed his foot down on my smashed face, and used it as leverage to pound my battered ass even more. It felt both so wonderfully degrading and humiliating, and if I could have cum from it. However, I knew I was not allowed to cum unless Jerome granted me that privilege. At that moment, I was merely a vessel for him to use and enjoy. That thought didn't bother me, as I loved being what brought my black owner pleasure no matter how much humiliation it brought me.

Though I loved everything about the moment, it soon came to an end when Jerome grunted loudly while at the same time he slammed the full length of his girth into my abused ass. I felt the rapid spurts of his eruption fire off deep in my bowels, and in a weird way was saddened that he hadn't wanted to finish in my mouth or at least on my face. I said nothing however, as I waited patiently as he finished unloading his cum into my ass.

When he was finally done, he pulled out of me with a wet popping squelch. He stood up and undid my cuffs causing my arms to fall to my sides and the floor. I sensed him walk away from me once again; leaving me in the vulnerable position of my ass high in the air and my two dilated holes open and exposed. I waited for him to return again, or at the very least tell me I could cum, but there was nothing. I heard the sounds of him getting dressed as I remained bent over and panting with desire, but he said nothing to me. After a long silence, of which caused me to wonder if I had done something wrong, I finally heard his voice.

"I'm done here, let's go slut."

Instinctively I began to rise up to follow him. I didn't know where he was going, nor could I see, but I knew that I couldn't disobey an order. However, before my face could even get an inch off the floor the most shocking moment of the night occurred, another voice spoke out.

"Yes Daddy," the unknown female voice replied.

To be continued...