Lesson Plan Ch. 10

Story Info
Miss Bell serves at school and plays an online game.
6.1k words
4.7
17.8k
11

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I first want to apologize for the long gaps between chapters. I tend to write these stories in spurts, and often take my time to get the proper inspiration. I hope you enjoy this one just as much as all my others. Fear not, I will continue this storyline as well as my others. I even have ideas on incorporating some characters from other series together in a possible new story. I will have more on this as I get further along. (Possibly Sage, Stephanie, and Eve). If you haven't read my previous stories, I highly recommend checking them out. As always, please rate and comment on this story, and feel free to leave me feedback. Also, I enjoy getting suggestions for possible scenarios in my stories. I can't promise to use all of them, but have found myself drawing inspiration from past suggestions. Enjoy, and happy reading.

*****

My last session with Jerome was by far the wildest and the one that pushed my boundaries the farthest. I'm not even sure if I have any left. The fact that I let him post a nude photo of me on my facebook, and then I posted another even more raunchy on my own made me wonder if I understood just where this relationship was heading. When I wasn't with Jerome, I was fantasizing about being with him, or about what he had made me do already. While I was with him nothing else mattered but keeping him happy. I mean I signed a notarized contract that stated I was his black cock slut, he had me under his complete control and we both understood that.

I didn't hear from Jerome over the weekend, and when I didn't see any messages on my facebook referring to the two erotic pictures I had briefly posted, I suspected no one had seen them. Not being in contact with Jerome for the weekend was tough, but I managed somewhat unsuccessfully to keep myself from going too crazy. I went for a long run on Saturday, which considering I didn't wear panties, and had to dress as slutty as I could, it made for a more interesting run than usual. When I was home, I adhered to the contract and remained nude except for my collar, which of course made me long for Jerome. I looked through my phone at times to view the many photos and videos he had taken of our times together, and only really caused myself to get more aroused and wild to serve him again.

By Monday morning I still had not heard from him, but I was so riled up, that what I chose to wear to work might have been a bit closer to slut than to teacher. I wore a lilac a-line dress that had a sixties style to it, but the hemline was rather short. However, what made the look just a little more slutty, other than the lack of underwear, was that I also wore a pair of purple stay up thigh highs with a lace top and my lilac heels. My look was certainly inspired by my desire to be fucked, rather than by practicality.

When I arrived at school, I momentarily regretted how I dressed, but then I realized I was covered up and that I was merely overthinking it. It also helped that when I got to my room, Jerome finally texted to inform me that I was to keep my lunch clear of any plans. I smiled as I read it, and hoped that it meant I would be seeing him soon, the simple thought of that made me gush and I knew my morning classes would drag by.

Just as I guessed, my morning seemed to creep slowly along with my only reprieve being a quick, in between classes, conversation with Cynthia, my teacher friend who has a secret life like myself. She looked stunning and slutty as I assumed her mistress was the reason she was wearing a pair of white skin-tight leggings and an oversized sweater that just covered her ass. I knew from my knowledge of their relationship that she wasn't wearing a bra or panties either. Our quick chat ended with us both giving each other sly grins, and I was back to struggle through my last class before lunch.

When my last class was finally nearing the end of the period, I had to physically hold my legs down as I sat at my desk to keep them from bouncing up and down with anticipation. The bell rang at last, and my students filed out as typical. I followed behind the last student to close the door before basically sprinting back to my desk to retrieve my phone. To my disappointment though, there was no message waiting for me. I put this off as nothing to be upset about, as Jerome was probably going to be showing up in person and didn't need to message me as he already had me keep my lunch period clear. So I sat patiently at my desk for what I hoped would be his eventual arrival. After about twenty minutes I began to fear he wasn't going to arrive and that was when I heard a knock at my door. I rushed over to open it and was happy to see Jerome grinning t me as I did. He quickly entered my room, and I shut and locked the door once he was inside.

When I turned to look back at Jerome, that is when I first noticed he was carrying a small bag with him. I watched as he went over to my desk and set the bag on top of it and then remove a small digital camera from inside. He then turned to face me while holding up the camera. As he had the first time he came to visit me in my room, he ordered me to remove my dress, which I quickly complied with even though the school was still in session. In fact, the school still being in session only added to my level of excitement; I felt so naughty. With my dress off and draped over a nearby desk, I stood in just my heels and thigh highs to await further instructions. The red light on the camera lit up and I knew he was recording me.

Jerome: So slut, why don't you tell everyone watching, where we are?

From his suggestion, I figured he wanted to roleplay that others would be watching me perform for him so I went along with it. At least I hoped it was roleplay, as the thought of others seeing me like this was exciting, it was also very dangerous. Still, that fear wasn't enough to make me stop.

Me: We are in my classroom.

Jerome: Are you a slutty teacher, or a slutty student?

Me: I'm a slutty teacher.

Jerome: What do your student's call you then?

Me: My student's call me Miss Bell.

Right after I said that the lunch bell rang to dismiss students back to class.

Jerome: Was that the bell for students Miss Bell?

Me: Yes, they just got done with lunch and are going to their classes now.

Jerome: Do you have a class now Miss Bell?

Me: No, I have an open prep period now.

Jerome: I see, so you are being a daring teacher slut getting naked while school is in session?

Me: Yes, very daring.

Jerome: Let's show the viewers that there are actually students in the school right now. That way they know you are being truthful about being a daring teacher slut.

I watched as Jerome walked past me to the door of my room with the camera in hand. He cracked the door open just enough to let the camera get a glimpse of the crowded hallway before closing the door and returning to stand in front of me at my desk. Seeing him incorporate actual students like that made me shiver at just how crazy what I was doing was. I should have been appalled at what I was doing and how I was behaving, but instead, I was feeding off of the experience.

Jerome: Is it the daring aspect that drives you to be such a slut, Miss Bell?

Me: That, and my desire to serve a big black cock.

Jerome: Oh, I see, and how to do you like to serve big black cock?

Me: I love to take it in my mouth, my cunt, and my ass. I just need to be used by it.

Jerome: Well it just so happens that I have a big black cock, would you like to serve it, Miss Bell?

Me: Yes, I would love to serve your black cock.

Jerome: Then come on over here and show me how much you want to serve.

I walked towards Jerome and the camera in a slow and seductive strut before stopping and falling to my knees in front of him.

Jerome: I see the teacher slut knows how to behave, go ahead and pull my cock out.

Not needing any other encouragement, I reached up to the waistband of his track pants and began to pull them down in the front with one hand and reaching inside with the other. I was surprised to find he wasn't wearing underwear, but not enough to stop. Grasping his semi-erect manhood, I pulled it out of his pants and held t in my hands before my face while I looked up at him and the camera.

Jerome: Is that what you want Miss Bell?

Me: Yes.

Jerome: Beg for it. Tell everyone what you want.

I began to slowly pump his cock as I looked into the camera and begged to take his big black cock in my mouth.

Me: Oh please let me suck on your big black cock. I need to feel it deep in my throat; feel the power of it as I choke on it. Please, I want your black cock so bad.

Jerome: Go ahead slut, take my cock into your mouth. Show everyone how well you suck black cock.

My mouth instantly darted to the head of his dick, giving it a long, full kiss before using my tongue to bathe his now fully erect shaft. I wanted to put on a good show for the camera and the idea that others were watching was driving me to be the best slut I could be. Soon I was taking his length into my mouth and bobbing up and down on. Slowly, I moved my mouth over his rigid cock and began to push it further towards my throat. Each time his cock reached the entrance of my throat, I would make a gagging sound as I was practically choking myself, and back off but never fully remove his pole from my mouth. After a few more minutes of filming and watching me in action, Jerome began to once again talk to me from behind the camera.

Jerome: So Miss Bell, what subject do you teach?

As I backed off of his cock to answer him, he grabbed ahold of his member with his free hand and took control of it, rubbing and slapping it onto my face as I answered and he continued to ask questions.

Me: I teach English.

Jerome: Do your students have any idea what a dirty cock sucking slut their English teacher is?

Me: No, not at all.

Jerome: Does it turn you on knowing that from now on whenever you look to this spot in your classroom, you will remember sucking my big black dick, and your students will not have a clue?

He just left his cock resting on my face as I answered.

Me: Oh my god, yes.

Jerome: What would your principal do if she found you like this?

Me: I would be fired for sure.

Mentioning my principal caused me to truly realize how risky my behavior was, but it wasn't enough to stop me.

Jerome: But serving a big black cock, is worth the risk of losing your job?

Me: Yes.

Jerome: Well Miss Bell, you truly are a slut.

He reached behind him into the bag while leaving his cock resting on my face and covering one of my eyes.

Jerome: Put these on and lock them behind your back.

He handed me a pair of heavy-duty metal handcuffs, and I dutifully attached them first to my right wrist and then reaching behind me to my left wrist. My arms were now secured behind my back, only to be released by Jerome.

Jerome: You did a good job of blowing my slut, but let's see how will you do at getting face fucked.

Jerome then retook his cock into his hand and guided it into my open mouth. He began to saw it in and out slowly at first, but soon faster and rougher. Using his hand to hold the top of my head, his length slid deeper over time until I was constantly gagging and choking on it. Tears welled in my eyes from the onslaught, but my cunt leaked with arousal. Eventually, he did stop and pulled his cock completely out of my battered mouth. I knelt before him catching my breath as he spoke once again.

Jerome: Not bad for a teacher slut, but now I want to use your other holes. Get up and bend over your desk facing towards the door.

With a bit of a struggle from being restrained, I stood up and walked over behind my desk and laid my upper body atop of it. Jerome had cleared an area to allow me to do so and had also sat the camera up on a tiny tripod atop a student desk that was directly in front of my desk. He then walked around behind with his thick cock swaying between his legs.

Jerome: Okay Miss Bell, I'm gonna fuck you now, and I want you to pretend that your students are sitting in their desks watching. I want you to tell them exactly what is going on, how it feels, and what you want.

I was so revved up that I just fell into the scene he laid out.

Me: Attention class, as you can see the man behind me is about to stuff his big, fat, black cock into me and fuck me with it. I want you all to watch and see just what kind of slut your teacher is.

Jerome took the cue and pushed his fat cock into my dripping cunt. I moaned at first but then remember my duty.

Me: Oh god class, his cock is so big. It is stretching me open. I love it and want him to pound my pussy. I want him to show you all how well I can take his black cock.

He started thrusting into me in long and rough thrusts causing me to gasp and moan. When my head began to fall forward from pleasure, Jerome grabbed ahold of my hair and held my face up for the camera.

Me: Yes, fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me good. Show my class what a slut I am.

I was lost in the role, and loving the feelings of pleasure he provided from his cock slamming into my gushing sex. However, he surprised me when he suddenly pulled all the way out.

Jerome: You want me to show your class what a true slut you are? I can do that.

I then felt the head of his cock press at my asshole and I knew what was coming.

Me: Oh yes do it, Daddy. Class, now this man is going to shove his big black cock into my ass. Watch me take his long thick cock in my tight ass class.

His cock slipped into my tight hole, and I moaned aloud once again; completely forgetting about where I was and who might hear. He slowly slid his entire length into my ass and I played narrator for the make-believe class and camera.

Me: Oh God class, his cock is tearing my ass open, but it feels so good. He is sliding it deeper and deeper. I feel so full. Oh fuck, I just took his entire black cock. He is all the way in my ass. Now class, watch him ram my ass.

Jerome did just that, pulling back and then slamming into me. He built a rhythm, and I just accepted and enjoyed it. Every so often he would use one hand to slap my ass while holding onto a tight grip of my hair with the other.

Me: Yes Daddy, fuck my ass. Fuck my ass harder. Slap my ass Daddy. Fuck, I'm going to cum.

After I came down from the high of my orgasm Jerome continued pounding my ass hard for another five or so minutes until he slammed his cock up to the hilt and began to spew his copious amount of cum into my bowels.

Me: Class, he is cumming in my ass now; filling me up with his thick cum.

When his orgasm subsided, I felt him begin to pull out slowly and leave my asshole open and stretched.

Me: I'm gaping open now class. He really did a number on me.

I watched as Jerome reached over me and into the bag once again. He pulled out a rubber butt plug and brought to my gaped open hole.

Me: Class, a special surprise as the man is now going to plug my ass with that toy, therefore, locking his cum inside my ass.

The plug slipped in with ease, and I felt the familiar filling of being filled. Jerome happy with his work walk back around the desk to retrieve the camera.

Jerome: That was fun Miss Bell, now why don't you say bye and thank you to everyone watching.

Me: Thank you, everyone, for watching me be a slut for black cock. I hope you enjoyed the show. Bye.

As I spoke, I noticed Jerome expertly retrieve his bag from the desk without panning away from my face. When I finished by saying bye and smiling big for the camera, he slowly began to walk backward away from me and towards the door. I kept the big smile on my face until he reached the door and began to open it. The camera stayed focused on me, capturing what I am sure was a look of first confusion and then fear as he began to walk out of the room and let the door close behind him.

I didn't know if this was all still part of the scene or not, but I did know that at that moment I had been left naked and bound in my classroom with no way to unlock myself or to get dressed. I remained bent over my desk in shock for a few moments as I took in what just happened. My mind raced thoughts like; was he really leaving me like this, he had to be coming back, and how the hell am I going to get out this if he did leave me. After a minute, I stood and tremble with fear, as I figured he would have been back by now. After two minutes, I was fearful that he actually had left me, so figuring I had to do something, I walked over to where my dress was and retrieved it before returning to my desk and sitting down in my chair. It was after 5 minutes that I became really scared as he hadn't returned, and then to break the silence of the room there was a knock at my door followed by an attempt to open it.

I couldn't move. I knew that in all likely hood it was Jerome, but I couldn't be certain it wasn't another teacher or even a student. As I sat still in my chair contemplating the few options I had, the person knocked on the door again, this time with a simple rhythm. For whatever reason, this knock settled my nerves as I was now more confident it was Jerome. Rising up from my seat, I slowly walked over to the locked door. Upon reaching it, I tried to ask who it was through the door but received no answer. Though I was relatively confident that it was Jerome on the other side it was still a risk to open the door in my state. I tried again to ask who it was, this time I received just a simple knock in response.

Taking a deep breath to steady my nerves, I began to turn in such a way that I could turn the handle and open the door. My reasoning for doing this was that it had to be Jerome if I had any hope to be released from the cuffs and that if it wasn't it was better to be found as I was sooner rather than later. Somewhat uncomfortably, I began to open the door. Because of the way I was positioned, I couldn't quite see the person on the other side right away and had to almost open the door complete before I saw that it was indeed Jerome. He just smiled brightly as he walked inside and allowed me to let the door close.

"Sorry for leaving you like that, but I thought it would make the video better to look as though I left you naked and bound in your classroom, and then once I had, I figured I should play with you a bit more and went to put my bag back in my car," he said once the door shut and we were left facing each other. "Did you think I had really left you?"

I answered honestly, "Daddy, the thought crossed my mind, but I had faith that you would be back."

"Did you get wet from the thought of being left naked and cuffed in your room," he asked

"Yes, Daddy, but I was also very nervous," was my response.

Jerome both reassured me and scared me with his next comment as he unlocked the cuffs from my wrists.

"Well, as long as you continue to be a good little slut for me, I won't ever expose you. Some of you, yes, but not all of you. At least not intentionally. The danger of the possibility is what makes our thing so great."

I was left to ponder his comment, as he instructed that I should probably get dressed and fix myself some as my next class would soon be starting. Looking up at the clock I could see that he was indeed right. I rushed over to retrieve and put on my dress. As I did, Jerome opened the door, informed me that I was to leave the plug in until he told me to take it out and that he would be in touch soon. I was still partially naked as he opened the door and left; my heart raced.

With the time I had left, I was able to make myself somewhat presentable. Even now, looking back on it, I don't know how I managed to get through the rest of my day. The plug in my ass was a constant reminder of just how naughty and risky I had been, which of course only caused me to need Jerome again. When I finally got home, was pussy was a sopping mess, my ass ached from the constant pressure of the butt plug, and I desperately needed to soak in my tub.

12