Lesson Taught

Story Info
Young coed is eager to learn through OJT.
1.1k words
3.9
41.8k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonysnow
tonysnow
118 Followers

Britany was the VP of Sales' 18 y/o daughter, who had been hired to work part time after class in our small firm. Having been assigned to work in my department, I was entrusted with her introduction to the work force in general. I had no idea that I would be teaching her in more ways than one.

She was blonde, tall and pretty as only a young woman can be. We hit it off right away. I found her sweetness and freshness very appealing, almost intoxicating.

She had a wonderful laugh. Her laugh was the opposite of the demure looking young girl appearance. It was very throaty, almost lusty in timber. Heads often turned in the office when she laughed, but being whose daughter she was no one protested.

I made it a point to tell her jokes during the training just to hear her. In hind sight, I guess that laugh was indicative of the vixen that laid underneath.

I noticed that Britany seemed to find reasons to stand often by my side of the desk. Often just inches away from me as she looked at my computer screen or whatever document I was showing her at the time.

I couldn't help but notice her long strong legs when she wore a skirt. My favorite outfit was when she wore a denim skirt with white pumps, a gold ankle bracelet around her right ankle. The first time I saw her in that outfit my cock uncontrollaby sprang up. Detecting a mischievous grin appearing on her face, I was positive she had noticed it.

When she wore jeans, they were tight and always the low hip hugging kind. My eyes would automatically focus on the outline of her pussy lips and delicious ass.

Britany's gum drop nipples made up for the smallness of her tits. When she wore a particular satin top, her nipples would show through the fabric. This definitely was one good looking girl! Good thing her dad was seldom in the office.

I also noticed that as people would leave to go home, often Britany would seem to linger around doing things that could've been done earlier. As her boss this delay would cause me to have to stay and wait for her.

One night, she decided to use the restroom before leaving. I waited and waited and waited. Finally, as I was about to knock on the door and ask her if she was alright, I could hear what sounded like heavy panting. I returned to my desk. When Britany came out, her flushed face gave her away.

While at my desk, I pretended to read a contract to give her time to get ready to leave. Instead, Britany walked ito my office, stood next to me and started talking to me about she appreciated the training she was getting.

As she stood close, I could smell the musky aroma of her pussy. I imagined as we spoke how wet and sweet her pussy must be and what it looked like.

Britany then knelt next to me as she often did when I showed her a report or spoke to her. But this time I could tell it was different. Her face was even more flushed.

I nervously stood up. Britany did also. We were now face to face. I reached around her waist and pulled her to me. She leaned into me, knowing "the" kiss was about to take place. Her lips parted to allow my tongue in.

As I caressed her tongue with my mine, Britany would gently suck on it. I pressed my cock against her as we kissed. She returned the passion.

Being 30 years her senior meant nothing at the time. All I knew was that this beautiful young woman was going to get fucked by me.

Britany pushed me down to the chair and again knelt down, turning the chair so that I faced her. Rubbing my swollen cock through my pants with both hands. Then rubbing her face on it, sucking the outline of my thick shaft through the fabric.The sight and sensation were incredible.

Without a word, Britany unbuckled my belt and opened my zipper. She pulled my pants and underwear down in one motion to my ankles. She then stared at my cock for a moment. Said it was beautiful and started sucking.

For a moment I was not the one in control, I was a kid again feeling the joy of getting his first blow job! Britany hungrily sucked. Making loud sucking sounds. Her saliva pooled at the base of my cock, drenching my balls and pubic hair.

It was so beautiful to her blonde head bobbing up and down in my lap, her mouth full of cock meat. My cock meat!

Britany licked by balls as she stroked my cock, causing me to let out a groan. Her tongue continuing lower and lower to my asshole. Once there she licked the rim and thrusted her tongue inside! Britany feverishly rubbing her pussy as she did so.

I reached for her and raised her up to her feet, opening the desk desk drawer and reaching for a condom. I had learned a long time ago to always be ready. Especially, for times like this.

Opening the packaging, Britany continued to stroke my cock. She took the condom and placed it on my cock herself and rolled it down. Her hands on my cock felt so good that I almost came.

I pushed Britany onto the desk and leaned her backwards. Lowering her jeans. Her panties were soaked with pussy juice, making them transparent.

As I removed her panties she let out a small gasp. Upon removing them, I stood back and looked at her rose petal pussy. The scent of lust filled the room. I rubbed her clit, which was standing up, with my thumb.

I leaned over and kissed her beautiful pussy. Britany held my head as I did. I darted my tongue deep inside after sucking on her clit. Britany started to buck and grind her pussy into my mouth. I reached underneath and squeezed her ass with my hands as I ate her. Then gently lifting her hips as I sucked and licked her pussy, I rubbed her asshole. With that, Britany came. Her wetness all over my face. I rubbed my face against her wet pussy.

I pulled Britany towards the edge of the desk and entered her with my cock. Her long legs over my shoulders, allowing me to be deep inside her with each thrust. My balls banging against her asshole.

Our eyes locked as the tempo picked up. The sight of Britany's eyes rolling back with passion and biting down on her lips as she came caused me to explode. Shoving it as deep as I could, I groaned loudly.

We both left tired and spent that evening, but Britany left that much wiser (and used). I was told by her dad later on that Britany wouldn't stop talking about how a great boss I was. He's asked me if I would mind letting his other daughter work for me too!

tonysnow
tonysnow
118 Followers