Lessons

Story Info
Mother's friend gives him some real training.
1.3k words
4.12
126.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother's friend asked me to come over to her house to clear the yard and help her around the house. Her own daughter's weren't worth a damn and had left her to do it herself. She was about 45, being a couple years older than my mother. I was getting ready to start at the University and could use the extra money. Besides I liked her and really hated that she was stuck with two worthless kids by a more useless ex-husband.

I'd brought a change of clothes to shower there because I've known the woman all my life AND my mother loved to watch me play games and stuff but NEVER wanted my sweaty, stinky self in her car. I still have memories when I was 12 and beginning to notice why women were interesting of 'Aunt Mary Ann' and her yellow crocheted bikini. She could fill that bikini too I tell you and had a smile that could win over anyone. She and her sister were both blessed with those genes that allow them to still look good now and they are in their late 60's!

So I cut the grass, cleared the branches, got the beer cans the daughters thought they had hidden in the boxwoods, etc. and was just about done trimming the hedges into a kind of uniform shape when she asked me to also replace the fluorescent tubes in the basement. The ceilings were tall and I had to stand on a step stool to reach them. I would remove the covers, take out the old tubes and she'd hand me new ones. There weren't many to replace but I imagine it was dark down there in the evening. Soon I was about done and she handed me the last one. While I was replacing the light cover, she reached out and pulled down my gym shorts. Now all day long I was stealing glances and peeking at her in the jeans shorts and blue halter she wore as I was working. This was normal for me while I was around her and thought I had gotten away with it. Her ample breasts swayed as she raked and swept while I cut and trimmed. I got a good peek as we bagged all the trimmings and sticks. I know (I was 18 after all) that I had sported a hard on off and on all day with what I was seeing and the outfits I had seen her in.

Being 18 I got another just that quickly! As I stood on that stepstool she gave me my first real blowjob. Not a girl trying to please you, a woman who knew what she was doing. She stroked my balls while her tongue flicked around my head. With my cock engorged and red, the head almost purple, she ran her nails along the crack of my ass. Her teeth and lips kissed and nibble the length of my shaft. She would wrap her mouth around the head and suck, and then release me to lick all over my thighs and balls as I tried not to fall off that damn stool. I warned her I was going to come and she took me out of her mouth, wrapped her thumb and forefinger around my cockbase and squeezed.

While this was going on she licked and sucked my balls, thighs were nibbled, and putting her free hand on my chest pushed me away when I tried to untie the halter! She did that herself and after teasing me with a slow unveiling of the orbs I had lusted after all my pubescent life, pulled me into her soft breasts, running my cockhead on her hardened nipples and pumping my cock with her hand. Again she took me into her mouth until once again I was on the edge. This time she slowly, deeply took me into her mouth as I came, sending threads of come into her mouth.

"Now that you know about that you need to learn about eating pussy", she said. I asked her about Mom and found that while I was downstairs, she was upstairs telling mom I'd be another 2 hours. She casually stepped out of her shorts and panties on the way to the stairs. She leaned over the stairs and presented her ass and cunny to me. I leaned over and tried my best technique. But as you can imagine, that owed more to enthusiasm than knowledge. She told me what was wrong and moved herself around until I found the right spots! Then she made me find them on her own. She would encourage me, urging me on.

I discovered that little area between her pussy and ass that is sooo sensitive. I learned how to suck a clit, rimming and a deep tongue fuck (Mine is relatively long!) worked well on her too. A thumb can tease a clit or fuck one depending on 'angle of attack' and my subsequent partners never knew what a debt they owed to my 'Aunt'. She sat on my face, beginning a lifelong love of cunnilingus, coaching me until I was able to make her cum several times in several positions. I like her taste too.

She then told me to shower before Mom came over to get me. Following her swaying bottom, I did just that and was surprised when she came in to give me a soapy hand job. Having spent again, she scrubbed my back and front, telling me it had been quite a while since she had done that for me. She dried me off and brushed my hair as I sat on the stool in front of her vanity. Her large but firm breasts pressed into my back while she kissed my cheek, then brushed a stroke or two more. Her reflection in the mirror showed me her woman's body and the inevitable reaction began again. Glancing down, she patted my back and told me it was time to get dressed.

I couldn't take anymore and followed her into her bedroom where she was still nude and she told me I shouldn't be in there if Mom arrived. I just stepped closer until she had to sit down on the bed. I just kept coming closer and crawled onto the bed after her. She kept moving, trying to get away as I got between her legs but her pussy lips were swollen, protruding and I knew she was excited each time my cock touched her. Our faces were only inches apart when I bent down and sucked her lower lip into my mouth. Her exquisitely dark and erect nipples brushed against my chest. Her mouth opened into mine and our tongues first met at the moment I moved my hips forward to enter her.

No lessons here. She hooked her ankles behind my back, arms around my neck while I fucked away with teenage enthusiasm. Her educated quiff grasped and clenched my dick as we fucked like minks. No lovemaking here. Her voice was strong and loud in my ear every time I arched my hips and drove into her. I scrabbled at the sheets with my toes to gain purchase for each new thrust. Each time I moved her hips higher until I was lunging almost directly level into her. When I came again I pushed forward, rolling her hips up off the bed. I suckled at her nipples while she ran her hands through my long, thick hair.

She had washed me clean after she herself got cleaned and dressed. I watched her put on a bra and panties while I dripped my juices and hers onto her bathroom floor. I was buttoning the fly on my Jeans when Mom pulled up. We had Lessons again but it wasn't anything like that time on her bed with my Mother on her way.

My balls hurt for a week afterwards. But it was worth it.