Lessons

Story Info
Diary of becoming a total sex slave.
2.1k words
3.62
37k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Traci and this is my story of becoming a sex slave. No one has any idea of what the future holds for him or her. This is especially true for me. My life had gotten to be so predictable that I wanted to find a way to spice things up for my relationship with my husband. "Daddy", my self and my husband had talked about this many times before but this time when "Daddy" mentioned it again I actually gave it a lot more thought and figured what the hell. Therefore, I said, "Yes" to his proposal. I still had to do a lot of soul searching asking my self did I really want to become a sex slave.

First a little about me, I am 35 years old been married for 10 years. I am only 5'2 and weigh roughly about 120. My hair color changes on a regular basis but at present moment, it is dirty blond. I have petite breast 34C and some say a real tight pussy and a big clit. Not sure if this matters but wanted you to picture me when you read my diary.

This all started out as me wanting a way to spice up my marriage. When "Daddy" first asked me about this I was a bit unsure but the more I thought about it the more I thought "Hell" I can do this. I was told that there was a group of people who would pay me top $ to see if I could go from ordinary sex to being a sex slave.

Once I agreed, "Daddy" sent me a checklist to see what kind of thing I had done and what kind of things I desired to do. Once I filled out the check list and work a few times with "Daddy" I was then go in front of a panel for a series of "tests" to see if I could accomplish this.

For my first training, I dress in regular clothes like jeans and a tee shirt bringing along with me something sluttish. This is not something I have trouble doing. I dressed in a matching blue thong and blue bra. Over that, I wore a pair of skintight jeans and a black see through top that I buttoned only partial. I also wore my black thigh high boots. I brought along with me a black and white schoolgirl skirt that fell to just below my ass. I hoped this would please him. When I arrived, he motioned me in he could tell I was nervous and perhaps a bit scared. He reassured me that I could say "No" at any time and everything would be ok.

"Daddy" and I went over a few items on the checklist. He told me to do the best I could. The number one lesson for tonight is Money has no boundaries and that money is money "Daddy" tells me, I did not understand this at first but later it became apparent. He tells me that at any time I could have someone besides him watching me so I needed to perform like a good slut. "Yes Daddy" I say in a timed voice. "Good", now the first thing I want you to do is get dressed, once you are dressed I want you to put on this collar, sit on this stool then put on this blindfold, any questions "No daddy". I say. This is going to take some practice remembering to call him "Daddy"

I dress quickly putting on the collar and blindfold. Let "Daddy" know I am ready. He informs me that my choice in clothing is great. My first lesson is to start playing with my self. Go slowly at first and remember to continue to play even when I feel an orgasm start. When I am ready to cum, I am to pant like a puppy and tell "Daddy I am Cumming". I start out by lightly tapping my pussy then slowing I go from soft to a bit harder. I pull on my lips and glide my fingers around my lips, feeling the silkiness from my juices ooze out. I rub my juices all over my clit already feeling my orgasm build. As I am fondling my clit, my other hand is inside my bra pinching my nipples softly at first then harder as my hand keeps exploring my wet pussy. As I am ready to cum I remember to pant and say "Yes Daddy, I am cuuuuummming" the words are hard to get out as I cum hard.

As I feel my self-come down, I sense the presence of another person. "Daddy" comes over to the stool and tells me to get off and kneel down on all fours. I do as instructed. At this time he tells me I am to suck him, make him my "Daddy" I start out by slowly taking his cock in my mouth, rubbing his cock all over the inside of my tight wet mouth. I take his balls in my hands and rub them. I feel his cock grow hard in my mouth. I only do this for a few minutes when he pulls out, grabs my leash and leads me over to a corner.

He tells me I am to be a good corner slut. He puts me in the corner with my head pressed against the wall and my ass exposed for "Daddy" and the stranger. "Daddy" gives me instructions to start playing with my self again. I need to show the stranger what a dirty little slut I can be. I do this for a while as I try and not let my self cum too early. I want the stranger to see how naughty I can be. I want to be a good slut for "Daddy".

Once I feel the orgasm I pant and yell "Yes Daddy" He does not let me enjoy though as soon as I cum he tells be to stop back up, turn around and crawl slowly towards his voice. As I start to crawl, he lifts up my skirt and spanks me lightly. He only lets me go a few steps when he instructs me to take my panties and my top off. I slowly take them both off, sit, and wait for his instructions. He then takes my collar and leads me over to the stool. On the stool sits the stranger. I m told to give the stranger a good sucking. I take the strangers cock into my mouth about the same way I do "Daddy's. I can tell the stranger likes this very much as he plays with my head shoving his cock further in my mouth. While I am sucking him, he is playing around with my backside, stroking me softly his hand are exploring me all over he goes even further down to play with my ass and pussy. This feels soooo good that I almost cum.

After I suck my stranger for a while "Daddy" grabs my leash and tells me to crawl again. This time I feel as though I am going to the corner again. Once I get about five crawls, he tells to lay down with my head on the mattress and stick my ass in the air. He then positions me with my legs spread. Slowly at first, I feel "Daddy's" fingers rub against my backside then slowly his fingers slide into me. "Daddy" withdraws slowly then positions himself between my legs. I feel "Daddy" shove his cock into my pussy nice and deep. He does not do this long though; when he withdraws, I feel the stranger get between my legs. The stranger then begins to suck and lick my clit, I arch my back in response to him.

He takes my pussy lips into his mouth, sucks, and tugs on them and then returns to my clit. I moan that I am cumin. He continues sucking me and returns to a more intense pace. As he is sucking my pussy, he inserts his fingers into my pussy; I know I am extremely wet and tight. He moans with approval and "Daddy" tells me what a good slut I am being for the stranger. Now I am really starting to feel an intense orgasm build. I know he can feel my pussy tighten and contract around his fingers. I know this because he sucks and finger fucks me with more force leaving me breathless.

"Daddy" is right in front of me watching all this telling me what a good whore I am. As my orgasm builds, "Daddy" tells me to let go, let it all go. This is something I have a hard time doing and in the middle of my orgasm I start to almost laugh. "Daddy" rubs my shoulders and helps me breathe though my orgasm. Immediately and almost to the breaking point I experiencing an orgasm that I usually feel only when I am with my husband. I am breathless as I come down from my orgasm. "Daddy" rubs me and tells me what a good little slut I am. I feel pleased and drained at this time.

Once I am in a more relaxed state "Daddy" says, he wants me again. I know not to refuse him my body. So I go over to him and start to suck his cock, as I do I feel him get hard this pleases me knowing I can somewhat please him by sucking him. I have yet to get him off this way but that will come with practice I am sure. I suck him for a while when he tells me to get on all fours again and go over to the mattress and sick my ass out.

I feel him start to rub my pussy getting my juices flowing again. "Daddy" positions himself behind me and enters me good and hard. "Daddy" likes to fuck my pussy and tells me to tighten my pussy, to milk him good. I feel another orgasm come this one is quick to consume me so as I start to cum I pant. This is not something I am a custom to but do it because that is what is expected of me. As I cum, I cry, "Daddy Yes, I am cuuuumming." I feel "Daddy" cum shortly after that.

Once "Daddy" leaves my body, he tells to lift my ass high and play with my self. I lay my head down and half heartily start to play with my self. The feeling of cumin and cumin has left me drained but I do what is expected of me. I am still very wet and get wetter as I know my stranger is still watching me. He is positioned behind me, I can feel him stroking him self, this is also a great turn on for me knowing he is getting off watching me fondle my self. I open my self up and insert a finger in. Damn I am wet.

At this time, I feel another orgasm ready to explode in me. As I start to cum though I feel, my stranger shot his load all over me, not only on my back but also in my hair. After he comes, he reaches down and rubs his cream all over my backside. He then reaches down and strokes my pussy. I let go with one final orgasm. "OH YES DADDY" I scream as I cum...

Once I am done, "Daddy" commands me to dress quickly. While I am dressing, I am now permitted to look around. I see the stranger putting on his clothes. I am shocked to see that the stranger is no stranger at all. Seeing him is quite a shock to me as he is someone I would never have had sex with. While the stranger as I will continue to call, him works on some things that need to be done to the apt

"Daddy" and I sit down and discuss what lessons we worked on from my checklist. I know we did some puppy play with me on the leash. We also worked on me following commands. He also told me that I was paid for, after all that is what good sluts do. I am glad I was able to please him.

In a week, we will again have another lesson. I know this is not going to be all sex and that is ok by me. I want to please and learn how to please others in the process. I also want to do well when it comes to testing. There are a few things I am unsure of but I will do what I can. Stay tuned for more of my submission to becoming the total sex slut.