Lessons

Story Info
Failure to follow directions has consequences.
3.5k words
4
16.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled up into the driveway, parked, and then made his way up to the front door. She had said she might be running a little late (which was nothing new), so she had left the front door open. He walked in, made a detour to the kitchen, and opened up the door. As he knew he would find, there was a cold beer sitting in the fridge, his favorite brand. He grabbed one, opened it up, took a long pull off it, and then headed upstairs.

She had her music blasting (again, nothing new), so she didn't hear him when he walked in the bedroom. She was standing next to her bed, looking out the window as she talked on her cell phone. He stood for a moment and just looked at her. She wasn't fully dressed, and was there in just her bra and a matching thong. Nice, he thought to himself, very nice. He glided up silently behind her, and her first awareness of his presence was as his hands reached around her and cupped her breasts, kneading them slightly. She gave a start at first, and then realizing it was him, relaxed and enjoyed his exploration. She smiled as she continued her conversation, and as she did so, he pressed himself against her backside, and she felt his hardness. She let out a little moan, and had to make a hasty explanation to whoever was on the other end of the phone about the noise. Whoever it was bought the quick excuse, and now his hands drifted lower. Tracing down along her stomach and along the edges of her underwear. As his hand cupped her mound, he could feel the heat radiating from it. He deftly slipped first one, then two fingers past her thong and inserted them in her, gently grazing her clit as he did so. This time she was just able to stifle a moan, and leaned her head back against his shoulder as he began to play with her. He teased her for a moment more, and then pulled away to go sit down at the computer and sip at his beer. She turned and gave him a dirty look for teasing her like that, as if to reprimand him for not finishing what he had started. She began to say something, but saw the look on his face and realized that she had erred in her initial decision to consider scolding him. He simply held up his index finger, and that stopped her in her tracks. She knew she had just earned herself a "lesson," as he had taken to calling it. It was more like her continued training, ensuring that she knew that his needs came first, and once she had satisfied him, she knew that she would get hers. He always delivered, and now she knew that she had to make amends for her momentary lapse.

He just sat there looking at her for another moment, enjoying the pouty look on her face, and then took another drink from his beer. She commented to the person on the other end of the phone that she had to get going, that she had to finish getting ready to go out, and that she'd call them back the next day. As she hung up the phone and set it down, she walked over to where he sat, watching her. She leaned over and gave him a kiss, and was slightly surprised to find his tongue being thrust deeply into her mouth. She enjoyed it for a moment, but then broke the kiss. She got on her knees in front of him, and looked down at the bulge in the front of his pants. Her hands reached forward, fully prepared to undo the belt and the zipper. He stopped her, and cupping her chin pulled her gaze up until she was staring straight into his eyes.

"It's not going to be that easy. This time you're going to need a lesson that you'll remember." As the words hit her, she realized that she was almost a little afraid, but more than that, she was incredibly turned on. Part of her wanted to jump him right there and fuck the shit out of him, but she understood that she wasn't allowed to have that. Yet. "Now go finished getting ready," he said. Without hesitation she stood and walked to the bathroom, realizing with every step that she was wetter than she could remember being in a long time. She didn't look back as she walked, but she knew that he was watching her walk. A slight smile crept across her face with the realization, and then she was turning the corner to enter the bathroom.

She picked up her pace once she got into the bathroom. He didn't like to be kept waiting long, and since she had already displeased him, she didn't want to make matters any worse. Once she was done putting on her make up, she walked back out to the bedroom and put on the clothes she had laid out on the couch. He didn't look up from the computer screen, she couldn't see what he was looking at, and knew better than to try and look over his shoulder. As she pulled on her skirt and blouse, she made minor adjustments, making sure everything fit just right. She walked back into the bathroom and finished doing her hair, and then made a final check in the mirror. Her skirt was quite short, and a very snug fit. It showed off her legs, and she knew he liked the way they looked. Her blouse was very low-cut, and it was almost an effort to keep her breasts from falling out of it. As much as he teased her about her wearing tops like that for the attention it got her, she knew it was true. And she knew he in particular he appreciated them, which made it even better.

Satisfied that everything was in place, she turned to walk out and found him standing there in the doorway. "Very nice," he said. "You look good enough to eat." The wicked little grin on his face as he finished his sentence almost made her knees weak, and she felt herself get even wetter, if that were possible.

He turned and headed for the stairs, and she grabbed her purse and followed. He opened the door to allow her to leave, and then closed it behind them. As she walked ahead of him, she felt his stare upon her again. Unconsciously she found herself strutting a little, determined to give him something to really enjoy. She walked around to the passenger side of his car, and as he opened it and she got in, he leaned in and gave her a deep kiss on the lips. His hand began exploring between her legs again, and instinctively she spread them for him. God, she was wet. How did he have that uncanny knack for causing that reaction in her, she wondered. That thought was lost as his finger began to rub her clit, and she moaned. As if that were a cue, he pulled his hand from between her legs, broke their kiss, and while still holding her gaze, placed his finger in his mouth and sucked on it. "Mmmmm." That was the only sound he made, and it made her shiver. He stood, and as he closed the door, she could see how hard he was. She tried not to imagine him working her over with that, but the thought kept creeping into her mind. It took only a few seconds for him to walk around to the driver's side, but it seemed like an eternity. The whole time she squirmed in her seat, certain that when she got out her skirt would be soaked.

"Where are we going to dinner?" she asked as he started the car.

"Dinner will have to wait for a minute," he replied. "I have to stop by my place and pick up my phone. I realized I had forgotten it when I was almost here, and was expecting a call."

As they pulled out of the driveway and started on their way, he turned up the stereo. She didn't recognize the music at first, but liked the beat. Heavy bass that made the seat vibrate. Like she needed any more distractions there, she once again had visions of him having his way with her, ravaging her, and she caught her hand creeping between her legs. She knew he hadn't given her permission to play with herself for a couple days now, and it was killing her. It was getting darker, and for a moment she considered sneaking her hand there for just a moment, thinking the chances of him seeing were very slim. Thinking of the consequences made her stop, though. He'd probably just spank me, she thought to herself, and that almost made her do it. But then she remembered the lesson she had been given a while back.

He had made her strip naked and lie down on the bed. He then tied her spread-eagled on his bed. He had this fantastic bed that seemed as if it had been made just for that purpose, and she loved whenever he tied her up like that. Once he was certain she couldn't wiggle free, he had then gotten between her legs and begun to go down on her. He brought her to the brink of orgasm, and then just stopped. She had squirmed and begged him to continue, that what he was doing wasn't nice, wasn't fair. He told her that bad girls needed to be taught lessons, and that when they didn't follow the instructions they were given, that there were punishments. And then he had begun licking her clit again. Once again, just as she was about to cum, he stopped. This had continued for almost an hour, and she lost count of the number of times she was on the brink. By the end she was begging and pleading with him, swearing that she would do whatever he said, whatever he wanted, if he would just let her cum. His only response was to do it once more. This time when he stopped short, he simply got up and walked out of the bedroom, leaving her tied up on the bed. She started to ask him where the hell he thought he was going, but as she opened her mouth to speak, he turned and held up that one finger.

"Shhh. Don't make this worse on yourself. I gave you an order, and you failed to follow it. Now you will do penance. You will lie here, and you won't make a sound. I will be back to check on you from time to time. When and if I see fit to untie you, then I will. Until then, think on this." And with that, he walked away. She had thought that he was kidding, and that in just a moment he was going to walk back through the door, but when a minute stretched into several, and then became fifteen, she realized he was serious. Worst of all was the aching between her legs. She had been so close to orgasm so many times that it was killing her, and now realizing how far away one was made it all the worse. She could hear him poking around his place, moving about, but since she couldn't see, she was left to guess what he was up to.

Half an hour later he walked in and looked down on her naked form. He had a glass of water in his hand, and asked if she wanted some. She nodded yes, and raised her head as he tipped the glass. She took a few sips, and then said 'thank you' as he put the glass on the nightstand beside the bed. He reached over and tugged on each of her nipples, rolling them between his fingers, and then slid one finger between her legs. She moaned again, and part of her prayed that he wouldn't get her worked up again, even though she knew she was instantly wet again. Mercifully he only ran his finger across her clit once, and then turned and left again.

She lost track of how long she had lain there tied up, but eventually he had walked back in and stood beside the bed.

"Have we learned anything today?" he asked her.

She only nodded, knowing instinctively that that was the right way to respond to his question.

"What have we learned?"

"That instructions are to be followed, never questioned."

"Very good. I'm going to untie you now, but you aren't allowed to put any clothes on. You will not touch yourself. You may go to the bathroom, but once you are done, you will join me in the living room. Don't be long." And with that, he untied first her legs, and then her arms. She moved her arms and legs a little to get the circulation going, and then got up and quickly headed to the bathroom. Once she was done, she had gone out to the living room as instructed, where he sat on the couch, watching TV. The rest of the day she had been made to walk around naked, catering to his whims. He told her that only good girls get to wear clothes whenever they want. Bad girls have to go without. That evening he had allowed her to give him head, and when she was finished, he stood her up, bent her over, and fucked her, bringing her to several orgasms with his slow, deep strokes.

So as she remembered the last time she had been punished, she chose not to disobey. She had been so wrapped up in her thoughts that they had just about arrived at his place. He parked the car and turned it off.

"C'mon up for a minute, I'll just be a second," he said.

She followed him to his door, and then inside. As he closed the door behind her she turned around. As she looked down at the small table beside the door, she noticed a black satin blindfold. Curiosity got the better of her, and she asked what it was for, already knowing the answer. She just hadn't bargained on how soon she'd find out.

"I'm glad you asked," he smiled. "Put it on, it's the first part of your lesson."

Part of her wanted to ask if she was supposed to wear it out to dinner, but then compliance kicked in. She reached down and picked it up, sliding it over her eyes. He didn't need to ask if she could see anything, she already knew that if he had to ask, she was in trouble. She made sure it was in place. Her arms at her side, she stood there in front of him. Suddenly aware of herself, and how she must look, she began to shift slightly from foot to foot. She felt his hand take hers, and lead her forward. She wasn't entirely sure of where they were going, but was pretty sure it was towards the living room. He let go of her hand and she instinctively stopped where she was. She could hear him walk off, and then suddenly the room was filled with music. Different than what was playing in the car, but still a heavy R&B beat. She sensed, rather than heard, him approach her again. His warm breath tickled her ear as he gave her her next instruction.

"You are going to dance for me, put on a show. I am going to sit down on the couch here, and then you will entertain me. And make it a good show, or there will be consequences." He didn't need to explain the consequences; she had an idea of what they could be.

She was slightly nervous, since she had never done anything like this for him before. She began to move a little, feeling the beat. As the tempo of the music began to pick up, she gave in to it a little more. Without thinking, her hands began to slide up along her hips, roaming all over her body. She was determined to make this a show he'd never forget, and was beginning to get into the moment. Her hips began to grind a little more with each thump of the bass, and she became almost oblivious to everything else. As her hands continued to touch her body, she found herself getting aroused all over again. She relished in the curves of her body, cupping first one breast, then the other. Massaging them, enjoying the way they felt in her hands. Before she knew it, she was pulling off her top, exposing her barely covered breasts to him. Now she began massaging them again, pulling on her nipples, which peeked out above the top of her bra. She was amazed at how hard they were, and they seemed to keep getting bigger as she played with them.

The music changed slightly, and this time she recognized the song as the one that had first been playing in the car when he picked her up. The bass was heavy, and the man singing kept repeating the chorus "Don't Be Afraid." She picked up on the beat, and continued to grind to the music, she turned so her back was facing him, and slowly slid her skirt down past her hips. She began to turn around slowly, and without thinking, found one had between her legs. As she realized this, she slipped first one, then two fingers inside herself. Not in the least surprised to find how wet she was. A part of her mind told her that he could see how wet she was as well, and that excited her even more. She pulled her fingers out and began sucking on them. She could almost envision him sitting there, watching her. Almost like she was a third party, sitting in the corner watching him watch her. That excited her even more, and now she undid her bra and tossed it in the direction she thought he was. Next came the thong, and then she stood there completely naked in front of him. Now she got down to business and really focused on herself. While one hand played with her breasts, the other got to work on her clit. She began to rub it faster and faster, turned on almost as much by the sensation as by the effect she knew it would be having on him.

It actually surprised her how quickly it happened. One second she was playing with herself, and the next she was cumming. Her knees began to buckle, and as she collapsed, she continued to ride through the orgasm rocking her body. When she was able to focus again, she could hear her breathing, how loud and heavy it was. She hadn't cum like that in a while, and god it felt good. And to think he hadn't lain a finger on her yet. Thinking of what might be in store for her got her going again, and her hand found it's way south again. She opened her mouth to let out a moan, and was only half-surprised to feel his the tip of his penis brush against her lips. She leaned forward and took him in her mouth. One hand still on her clit, the other encircled his hard cock. She licked along the length of it several times, and then drew him back into her mouth, getting rewarded with a moan from him. That was all the incentive she needed, and now she focused on him, on his cock. Devouring the hardness she held in her hand. She sensed her own orgasm approaching again, and didn't want to cum alone this time. She redoubled her efforts, and began sucking him for all she was worth. Back and forth her mouth moved, while her hand stroked what she couldn't fit in her mouth. She let her hand glide back a little, and as she began to massage his balls, he began to erupt. This cause her to go over the edge herself, and after the first blast of his cum, she pulled back slightly and felt his hot semen splash on her chest. He kept cumming and cumming, and as her orgasm began to subside, so did his.

"That was fucking awesome," he said to her. "You've definitely earned what's in store for you." As he said that he reached down and removed her blindfold. She looked up at him and saw the smile on his face, and that's when she saw movement out of the corner of her eye. She turned her head and that's when she saw the video camera, and his friend who had been taping the whole thing, an obvious bulge in the front of his pants...