Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rha spike
rha spike
105 Followers

"Let's take a shower," she said

The shower was great. We sucked each other some more in the shower. She rolled my balls on her fingertips and slowed her sucking down to long, deep, rolling sucks that had me clawing the walls before I loosed a powerful jet of cum into her mouth. She let it run down her chin and fall on her tits in a way that turned me on all over again. Then we went back to bed for more sex. This time, she told me what she wanted.

"I want you to eat my pussy, David! Eat me slowly until I come hard! Then fuck me hard and fast! When you're ready to come, pull your prick out and come on my face and tits! I'll let you watch while I lick it off!"

Who was I to say no?

rha spike
rha spike
105 Followers
12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

At my son’s 18th birthday party, my mind drifted back to his conception in a French field while on holiday with our great friends and neighbours when I allowed their strapping 18 year old son to kiss and caress me, suck on my generous 43 year old tits and slid his hands under my white summer skirt and then under my white cotton panties to get me very wet and sticky- I was giving him a lesson in kissing a woman and thought I was in control. Too much white wine at lunch dulled my senses and made me feel incredibly turned on to the point when he presented his impressive penis, I allowed him to climb on top, pull the gusset to one side and place half of it inside me on the promise that he would not start fucking but would just leave it still while we kissed with our tongues fencing. How naive of me! Whilst kissing, I adjusted his angle slightly so that his hardness made contact with my clit, and as hubby and I hadn’t made love for ages, I found myself desperate to cum though I instructed Mark that he mustn’t, at any cost, cum inside me as I wasn’t on the pill. This knowledge, plus the fact that Mark was a virgin got him excited and as the intensity of our kissing increased, I stupidly started thrusting my hip and just cried out in pleasurable relief as I orgasmed and caused the remainder of his cock to penetrate my depths and all of a sudden our his kiss turned into a primal groan as I felt his hot sticky spunk splash-splashing into me for what seemed like an age.

We only did it the once and I made sure that hubby made love to me thinking I was in my safe time of the month. I got pregnant by my virgin and had “our” fourth child. If hubby ever suspected anything, he never let on and Mark proved to be a man and was very discreet.

I hope my son finds an attractive 40 plus brunette to lose his virginity to one day.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As I cupped Sue’s breasts by the sink when everyone was in the garden, she moved them down to her tummy and asked whether I could feel anything? OMG I had knocked up my mothers close friend, the 42 year old married Sue the mother of two kids just slightly younger than me and I was informed that she intended to have the baby and her husband accepted that faulty contraception was the cause of their “accident”. Sue said she loved me and wanted a permanent reminder of our secret love.

Although we usually used condoms, I persuaded her to let me bareback her after a wedding reception when she stayed at our house ( hubby was away on business that week) and I sneaked into the spare room and slept with her all night. I recall vividly taking off her cream skirt, white lace panties and sheer light tan tights, went down on her and then just thrust into her and made her come intensely before I put her legs in my shoulder and just ejaculated powerfully spurt after spurt of potent baby cream. The feeling was just awesome. I stifled her orgasmic screams with my mouth and we kissed lovingly for ages afterwards. Just before dawn, I went down in Sue and we made slow love again unprotected.

I am a better lover than her husband and Sue and I consider ourselves practically married so making a baby felt right despite the age difference. The blue eyed blond Sue certainly didn’t look her age. It was fabulous sucking Sue’s milk filled breasts after the birth of “their” third child.

At the sink that afternoon, I was sooo turned on I insisted of a quickly doggy style risky one which Sue reluctantly allowed but complained that I made her leak my spunk all afternoon.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My 41 year old attractive elegant wife Dawn and I agreed that she would seduce our friends son, Miles who was 18 and about to head off for University but had been like a love lorn puppy dog and fancied Dawn who was flattered and, when we played out this in bed was more than a little turned on, especially as Miles was athletic and very good looking but shy and his parents thought he was still a virgin. Dawn has permed light brown hair brown eyes, shapely legs and beautiful tits and an engaging personality.

Miles didn’t hesitate to accept Dawns offer to stay at our house while I was away for the night and realised that Dawn would let him sleep with her the following week and was speechless when Dawn told him to save all of his love cream for her.

To tease me, Dawn laid out the clothes she would be wearing in the guest suite ( not the marital bed), we went for the classic look - light beige dress, beige high heels, silk white panties and bra along with suspenders and very sheer flesh coloured stockings ( which she would leave on during sex). Dawn agreed to put this outfit back on when I arrived home after Miles left at 8am to reclaim her. Just before I left, I picked up the packet of condoms on the dresser and requested her to go bare even if that resulted in pregnancy- she hesitantly agreed.

Miles had the night of his life being seduced by Dawn and taking down her panties and then licking Dawn to orgasm before entering her ( same length as me but with huge balls) feeling those stocking clad legs wrapped around him - he came quickly, a veritable torrent of thick healthy baby cream which surprised Dawn who had not experienced that quantity of sperm before. Miles came another two times before they slept and he left in the morning. Although he hadn’t made Dawn come from penetration he did by skilful use of his tongue.

Dawn and I French kissed and my hands roamed he lovely panties and stocking tops and I felt her sperm matted trim pubs and noticed that the gusset of her panties were heavily stained as were her stocking tops. I mounted her and did make her cum before U did. Dawn was about mid cycle so there was a good possibility that young Miles had put a bun in her oven.

When Dawn’s pregnancy was confirmed, we were nervous but delighted . I had a vasectomy after our second child was born because I was attempting to expand my business which has been very successful but we didn’t know that at the time otherwise I would have put a few more babies into her. The baby is gorgeous.

We’re not ruling out a sibling from Miles in due course.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I had sex with my 21 year old wife for the first time on our wedding night, but had to use a condom as Heather didn’t want kids to interfere with her career and made me wait until now for sex. She is the daughter of our next door neighbours- my childhood “sweetheart” and although I love her, I love her mother, Linda even more and luckily for me, Linda and I have been conducting a passionate affair for two years and Linda miraculously gave birth to a late (my) baby two years ago and is now, at 43 pregnant again ( with my baby) and her husband is cursing those unreliable confirms.

Linda is nuts about me and realised I wasn’t getting relief and just after Christmas, Heather and her Dad went Skiing for a week leaving Linda and I alone.

I agreed ti chauffeur Linda ti the girls night venue and before we left she called me into her bedroom to help put on a neck chain and she was standing there in white lacey lingerie and sheer tan tights and I couldn’t help cupping her beautiful breasts which drew a pleasurable sigh and she said we both needed a kiss and cuddle and we deep kissed and I put my hand down her tights into her panties and realised she was very wet and sticky.. I then pulled them down, unzipped my trousers and entered her and came quite quickly. Linda said I had been very naughty as she wasn’t on the pill and her husband used condoms for their infrequent sex. She used the bidet to clean up ( I made a really gooey mess down rhere) and we set off to her destination. She would be getting a lift home and told me to wait up which I did. I was lying naked in their marital bed when Linda returned a little drunk and horny and I slowly undressed and went down on her before entering her again and just spunked a huge amount of built up fertile bollock cream into her unprotected cervix and this time made her cum on my cock.

We slept together for the rest of the week and basically fell in both live and lust. We carefully planned our affair so as not to damage both marriages - not that difficult as we have loads of plausible excuses to be together , usually a quickie in either house or at her office in the evening.

I was shocked and delighted when Linda confirmed that she was pregnant and that I was the father though her husband ( who doesn’t bother with sex much) thinks it was the result of defective contraception and didn’t want sex until after Linda stopped breastfeeding - but I did and was in sex heaven, as was Linda. Linda didn’t take much persuading to allow me to put another baby inside her to complete the second family which was a pleasure.

Some time later, Heather started feeling broody once established in her career and allowed me to put a bun in her oven (with Linda’s blessing). Though I live Heather in my own way, I livevger nither even more and I doubt whether we will ever end our true love affair.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Concealed in our walk in wardrobe I watched as our neighbours 21 year old son was seduced by my wife Sharon after some drinks next door ( I was meant to be away until the next day), and he really enjoyed unbuttoning her pale pink summer dress and removing her cream lingerie and, to my surprise, Sharon was wearing nude stockings and cream suspenders belt which she left on.

The 40 year old Sharon was on heat and clearly fancied the well endowed James and, although he ejaculated very quickly, he also recovered recovered quickly, went down on Sharon and mounted her again , and again. I was both shocked and incredibly turned on, but also concerned that no condom was being used - we use condoms for contraception- she was unbelievably turned on. Very early next morning she made him leave in case I returned early (our two kids were with grandparents for a few days). I was grateful when she left for work and somehow I managed not to cum as I desperately wanted to fuck Sharon as soon as she got in from work- which I did as soon as she stepped into the house- lifted her nice skirt up and pulled her normal tan tights and white cotton panties down in one move, climbed on top and entered her condomless for the first time in ages and just spunked everything I had.

Although annoyed, we went out for a nice dinner, and I decided not to reveal what I’d seen earlier. That night we had sex for a second time ( most unusual) and she agreed to let me bareback her - this time it was loving and she told me she wanted another baby - which is what she got from that day.

A year or so later, the stud James returned home to hide for a while - his Dad told us that he had several affairs in work with married women, a few of whom he impregnated and went on to give birth to his love child and one of the husbands found out and came after him.

In bed I would tease Sharon about how sexed up those married women must have been to allow him to put them in the family way, and wouldn’t it be sexy if we had another baby before it’s too late- this got her very wet and seemed to double the load of spermi I ejaculated into the condom. Sharon warned me that this time, it might be twins!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Party with the Neighbor MILFs A teen joins his four mature women neighbors.in Mature
Seduced by Best Friend's Mom Pt. 01 Best friend's mom is an MILF and she seduced me.in Mature
Donna Fucks Son's Friend Bareback Donna teaches son's best friend a lesson in satisfying women.in Mature
More Stories