Lessons at Poolside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We took a nice, naked nap and then I got up over his hard cock and fucked him like it was my last chance on earth. I ravished this young man as hard and as fast as I knew how. He loved every minute of it. I was in a sexual frenzy that afternoon, he was just so handsome and sexy and I had been so without, it was wonderful.

Before he left that afternoon, he gave me one more orgasm with his tongue which was becoming rather expert.

The next morning he was softly knocking at my door at nine o'clock. I was in my robe having coffee and I let him in and two steps into my apartment, he had my robe off and was down between my legs. What a wonderful young man.

"I told my sister about you, last night. She opened a bottle of champagne she'd been saving and toasted my new non-virginity. I also asked her if she might mind if I spent some nights here with you in your bed, I mean if it's all right with you, Kat."

"Of course, I'd always want this in my bed," I said squeezing the lovely cock I was holding at the time.

"I guess I don't need pajamas, right?"

I pushed him down on my bed and kissed him as I rubbed my pussy all over his crotch. I'm sure he got the picture.

So, this started my love affair with a nineteen-year old virgin, me a thirty-two year old divorcee. Over our summer together, Greg has become a total expert on the female body and how to bring it most wonderfully to orgasm. Whoever gets him after me will be a happy woman indeed.

We have fucked in ever position I know of and he seems to have made up a few of his own. He even brought a friend of his from college, after he had carefully cleared it with me, for the most sex-filled weekend of my life. I dripped cum for a week after. Two young, horny guys kept me on my bed just about the whole time. Greg and Jeremy have promised to come back next summer and they've both told their families that they're staying with Greg's sister, well, they're really staying with me.

I've been busy toning up doing my Kegel exercises to get ready for an entire summer of horny young cocks. Wish me luck.

12