Lessons Ch. 01

Story Info
It started with a handjob in a movie theatre.
1.6k words
4.5
145.4k
17
1

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcole
jjcole
610 Followers

Lesson 1: Beth

A will admit that I was more than a bit naïve for the longest portion of my life. I now see that as a teenager I had many opportunities to get laid but never recognized the invitations for what they were.

The first sexual experience was not even my doing. A girl named Beth, known for her outrageous behavior, gave me a hand job in a movie theatre. It was not even a date. We had gone separately to a late showing of an Italian movie and we were the only people there that either of us knew. We decided to sit together in the back row and share a box of popcorn. The movie was a romantic comedy with nudity when that was a rarity on the screen.

The theatre had at least three hundred seats but that night there were only about forty people in attendance, almost all couples and everyone sitting several rows away from everyone else. Our nearest neighbors were 35 feet away and three rows to the front.

I was not just naïve but also shy and cowardly. Beth, however, more than made up for my shortcomings. After the popcorn was gone she grabbed my hand and lifted my arm behind her until it was draped over her shoulders, nearly touching her breast. She leaned close to me and placed her hand on my leg.

As the movie progressed she started to trace circles up and down my thigh, each trip would bring her hand closer and closer to my ever-growing dick. My greatest hope and greatest fear came to pass when her hand began to caress my dick over my trousers. I was wearing boxer shorts and my dick immediately escaped its inner confinement through the slit. There was only a thin layer of cotton between her hand and my dick. I felt my pants getting wet with pre-cum. There was a loud rushing sound in my ears.

Her next move petrified me. She slowly began to lower the zipper of my pants. I had to force myself to breathe. After she had the fly open her small hand went into my trousers, found my dick and squeezed it. Hers were the only hands other than mine to touch my dick. The sensation was electrifying.

Beth sent me careening headlong into terror when she started to tug on my cock and bring it into the open. We were, after all, in a public place. I was nearly cumming by the time she got my dick out.

She began to stroke me slowly but firmly. I did not think I would survive two strokes. I made it to number five before spewing like a geyser. I was so pumped that the first two spurts of cum leaped over the seat in front of me and landed on the floor of the next aisle. I saw spots before my eyes. I was trembling. Beth gave me the smile of someone who was very pleased with herself.

She never let go of my dick. Even though her hand was covered with my cum she continued to gently caress it. I am sure she sensed how inexperienced I was.

Beth turned sideways in her chair and switched hands on my dick. She used her free, cum spotted hand to place one of my hands under her dress and the one over her shoulder on a tit. I had very little experience with tits and none with girl's thighs. I was again petrified.

Beth kissed me and I relaxed a little. She placed her free hand over my hand at her breast and slowly guided me over what she wanted me to do with her boob. She opened my hand and lightly traced the palm of my hand over her very erect nipple. I was astounded by how good that felt to me and more by how good it appeared to feel to Beth. After a few moments of that she closed my hand over her tit and squeezed hard, a lot harder than I would have dared on my own. She obviously liked it that way as she clamped her mouth on my neck to stifle a moan. Calming a bit, she then took my finger and thumb and squeezed the nipple, again a lot harder than what I would have dared. She removed her hand from mine and I alternated the three movements randomly. She seemed to be perfectly satisfied with how well her lesson was learned and settled back to enjoy herself while I did all the worrying about being discovered.

I had been concentrating so completely on pleasuring her tit that I had forgotten that I had a hand on her bare thigh. She soon reminded me of it when she placed her hand on mine and guided it to her waiting pussy, the first pussy my hand had ever touched.

We had also both forgotten that her other hand was still on my dick which suddenly jumped back to full rigidity. Slowly and gently she resumed masturbating me. She again placed her hand over mine, which had become paralyzed over her pussy.

She started by pressing my hand down on her mound then moving it down and back up with firmness. I could feel her heat and how wet she was. I congratulated myself for remembering that the moisture was a sexual lubricant and not piss, especially when she brought my hand out and placed it to my lips. I inhaled the smell of pussy honey for the first time and was immediately intoxicated.

Returning my hand to her pussy she first lifted her butt off the seat a bit then moved her panties to the side. Soon my hand was directly on a girl's sex. I was awestruck, and, to the surprise of both of us, cum immediately erupted from my dick. As my cum flew through the air she let out a soft giggle, then kissed me hard. She now had my cum on both of her hands and her dress. She gave me a minute to catch my breath then started on my next lesson.

Slowly Beth guided my fingers to the exact spots on her pussy she wanted touched and moved them exactly how she wanted them to move.

I will give myself credit for at least realizing that great lessons were being taught. I paid close attention and followed her every move.

She got me into a slow rhythm, a finger going deep into her pussy, curling upward while inside, then sliding out and up to the top of her slit, pressing on a hard something, then back inside. After a few repetitions she released my hand and, leaning against my shoulder, she settled into enjoying my ministrations while idly playing with my dick.

After several minutes of playing with her pussy and tit she became a bit agitated. I wondered if she was still enjoying herself and thinking that maybe I should stop.

Then she climaxed, but I did not know that's what it was. Her body went stiff, she gasped for air, and she bit my shoulder to muffle a scream. She scared the hell out of me.

I was sure I had hurt her. As I leaned over to apologize she clamped her mouth on mine and jacked me off in frenzy until I came again. We then kissed with abandon until we were gasping for air. We slowly regained some composure while gently caressing the others sex.

Somehow we noticed the movie was about to end. We composed ourselves the best we could but were still a bit of a mess so we waited until we were the last ones to get up and leave.

We could not help but giggle at the many trousers with boners and wet spots and the miss-buttoned blouses. I was sure that the seat in front of me was not the only one with cum. One girl obviously had one tit out of her bra under her blouse, one guy was unzipped, and another girl had what looked like cum in her hair. Apparently we were not the only ones having fun.

I walked Beth home, thanking her over and over for the treat and the lessons.

On the way there she explained girl orgasms to me, saying not many guys stay with it long enough to bring a girl off which is probably why I had not heard of such. She guessed none of my friends had ever brought a girl to a sexual climax. She kissed me after she said that.

I was flabbergasted to learn girls could cum.

At her door I gave her a loving and grateful kiss. Somehow we never became boyfriend-girl friend and we never fucked.

Beth introduced me to several of her friends and I sucked some tits and finger fucked a few pussies but never got laid. It was my own fault. The signs that I would be welcome to fuck them were simply missed.

Beth and I did repeat our adventure several times at the back row of the theater, once with a girlfriend of hers as our audience of one. Her friend was the second girl to hold my dick and the first to kiss it. But that's another story.

After graduating from High School I entered the military, still a virgin. Thanks to Beth and some of her friends, however, I could bring girls to the edge of orgasm just by caressing her breasts and could finger fuck expertly.

I also knew girls were sexual creatures to be nurtured, not simply used.

That was many years ago. Beth's lessons have been crucial in my life. I am still most grateful.

jjcole
jjcole
610 Followers