Lessons Ch. 01

Story Info
A college student catches his professor's eye - & her lust.
2.1k words
4.38
69.2k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow! I got a lot of positive feedback about the prologue to this story, and I really hope that you all enjoy the first real chapter about Ryan's new life. Sorry, advance notice, there's no real sex yet (well, besides the beginning, but I'll be doing that with each chapter, a little return to the 'present' before we get back into how it started), I'm trying to take time to build up the story and relationship between these two, to create a good deep plot before getting into the kinkiness. I hope you all enjoy, and thanks to everyone again for the feedback!

---

Ryan was briefly shaken out of his remembrance as his Mistress gently lifted her feet from his back. A smooth satin gloved finger stroked over his cheek, sliding behind his head to loosen the clasp on the ball gag that had keep him quiet. With just that single finger as a guide, she moved him up from his hands and knees to a proper kneeling position before her.

"You see? It does not have to take a hand full of force and control. Sometimes a smooth guide is all the right slave needs." He heard her voice echo out around him, perhaps bragging to some of those gathered about how much power she had over him. That slender finger hooked into the heavy leather collar around his neck, pulling his head gently forward until he felt the now all too familiar flesh of her soft thighs on his cheeks, the warm dampness of her womanhood pressing against his lips. As soon as he felt it, he began to kiss and lick at the warmth presented to him, obediently beginning to pleasure his Mistress. Lost once more in his submissive haze, he began to think back to their first night, just as the curve of her legs moved around him, crossed ankles pushing on his back to bring his head forward more into her delicious womanhood, small rivulets of her arousal sliding down his chin to the cool floor below.

It was almost six full hours from the intense meeting with her in her office before he found himself pulling up to her home. The six hours had seemed to go on forever, but now that he was actually here, it was almost like the blink of an eye. The heavy paper bag rested on the passenger seat of his car. It had been sealed with three staples across the folded top of the bag, and at one point Ryan had tore one off, intending to open it, but had stopped. He even felt ashamed for going against her wishes by doing even that much.

"Good lord, she's got me already." He muttered quietly to himself, reaching into his back seat to pull out the small duffel bag. He'd brought change of clothes for the next day, as she'd asked him to. He was still in the loose shirt and jeans he'd been wearing earlier, though he'd taken some time to get a shower before coming over. Though he had (and still did have) an almost painful erection in his jeans, he'd held off on doing anything about it. He had no idea what was coming next, but he had a few hopes, and he'd hate to ruin it by not being... "prepared" as he thought of it.

"Well, here I am, let's see what this big mystery is." He said idly, reaching over and opening the heavy brown bag. His eyes widened a bit as he looked inside, chuckling quietly as he pulled out a few balloon weights, the kind that were added on for displays. Beneath enough of them to give the bag a good weight was a small note, written in her unmistakable hand.

"Sorry if you were expecting something else, but this was really more of a little test for you. I wouldn't give you a midterm without a few quizzes on the way, would I? The same kind of thing applies here -- we take it in small steps. The first was if you could listen to my orders to wait until when you got here to open it. If you didn't, I don't put any blame on you for it, not everyone does well on their first quiz. If you did wait, then I am immensely happy for you. Oh, and when I ask, don't try to lie about it, you should be able to guess by now that I could tell. See you inside. ~Mistress"

"Well, fuck. Look at that." He said with a little chuckle, leaving the bag inside and grabbing his change of clothes and heading out of the car, still laughing a bit and smiling about it all. It seemed to fit her style, get him worked up and anxious, and then leave him teased, but smiling. He also had a new found bit of respect for her, for taking this slow. While part of him had hoped for a kinky fuck during their meeting tonight, that idea was now much farther from his mind, but he felt sure he'd enjoy whatever happened.

He stepped up and, taking a slow, deep breath, knocked on her door, waiting for the answer. He half expected her to make him wait as another test, but no such thing, she came right when he knocked, smiling. Ryan's jaw fell slack as he saw her.

She was dressed in a casual bath robe, the top open enough to show the warm expanses of her breasts, the valley of her cleavage almost beckoning him. It flowed down to her ankles, but was tight enough from the tie around her waist that it showed off the curves of her hips and, when she turned, her rear as well, the side laying open enough to expose the smooth supple flesh of her leg. From the parts of her body that were exposed by the robe, it was clear that, if she was wearing anything under it, it wasn't anything of any sort of substantial size.

"Ah, Ryan. I am so glad you decided to come. Come in." She said, stepping back inside and letting him follow. Since she continued down the hall, Ryan turned and closed the door, turning to follow. "What did you think of the bag?" She asked with a playful smile. He laughed a bit and shook his head, continuing to follow her.

"Well, I had a few ideas about what it might have been but, well, I was definitely caught off guard, Professor." He said with a shrug, smiling back. She turned and gave him a mischievous smirk, leaning forward slightly to put a finger against his lips once more. His eyes were almost drawn to the curves of her now more exposed breasts. She must have had some sort of perfume on, because he suddenly became acutely aware of her almost intoxicating scent now that she was so close.

"Two things, little Ryan." That slight push again of the finger, without hesitation this time, beckoned his lips to part, as he once more began to gently lick and suck at the digit she presented to him. It was certainly an effective way to keep him quiet. "First off, I'm glad that you obeyed my orders. I can tell by how fresh your reaction is. You haven't really had much time to think about it, so you're still just chuckling about how off it was from your expectations." She let the finger slide from his lips, licking it slowly herself, as if she was using it to taste his mouth. "And second, while we're here, it's Mistress, little Ryan. I stop being your professor when we leave the campus."

"A-Alright." Her eyes narrowed slightly. "I mean, alright, Mistress." He quickly followed up.

"Good boy. Now come on in. You can set your bag down there next to door near the stairs. That's the restroom if you need it at all, just ask me first." She said, pointing it out to him, waiting for him to set his bag down before moving towards the large room he presumed was her living room. "Now, little Ryan, I know you probably had a million different fantasies about what was going to happen tonight, but I'm afraid you're not going to be getting your oats tonight with me." He nodded, with a slight shrug. "Ah, so that fantasy fled when you saw the note then?" She paused, waiting for a response.

"Yes, it did- Mistress." He tagged on quickly, which made her smile. "And, I'm sure you'll think I'm nuts, and please don't think of this the wrong way, but I was actually a little relieved. If we did um, well, do anything tonight, I don't know if I'd, um... man I don't know how to say it. If I'd have the same feelings for you. If it was just to use me for pleasure, without, um, building anything on it." Her smile could have lit up the room at his response.

"Ryan, every word you say makes me more and more certain I chose the right young man for this. You're well spoken, respectful, but still have your self-respect. I had a slave a few years ago who worshiped the ground I walked on -which was very nice, mind you- but had no respect for himself, which I found a bit of a turn off." She said as she idly made her way to a large couch, laying back on it with a sigh, stretching a bit as she motioned to a spot on the floor next to her. When he went to sit down, she shook her head. "Knees."

"Oh, sorry. Mistress!" He once again had to add it on after a bit of a pause, though it was a bit shorter this time. He felt the heat rush to his face at almost forgetting, but it apparently just made her laugh, which helped ease his stress a bit. He moved to kneel on the ground next to the couch, one of her hands reaching over to run through his hair.

"Good boy." She said, flicking on the TV to the news. "I'm a bit thirsty, and I think an occasion like this calls for a bit of wine. There's a nice bottle of red zinfandel in the refrigerator in the kitchen. Get me a glass, would you? Down the hall, second door to the right." Ryan nodded and rose to get it, but as soon as he took a few steps she cleared her throat.

"Um, yes, Mistress?" He said, looking back to her.

"It appears you'll need a bit more training than I thought, but you're just beginning this, so I'll be nice to you. When I ask you to do something, the proper response is to say 'Yes, Mistress' and then go do it. I gave you this one freebee -- don't forget again, little Ryan."

"Oh, yes, Mistress, I'm sorry." He said before making his way to the kitchen. A slight smirk crossed her lips as she saw his form vanish down the hall. When he stepped into the kitchen, which it took him a bit to find -- it was a big house -- he saw in front of the refrigerator was a small note, as well as a small package. Ryan unfolded the note, skimming over the writing.

"If you're reading this, Ryan, then you're already doing a wonderful job. As you can probably guess I'm perfectly comfortable with myself, but I wonder if the same is true of you? Time for your first quiz! I want you to remove your clothes and set them in the small box on the side of the fridge." A quick glance to the side of the fridge showed a small metal box with a padlock. "The lock is there to help reinforce your submission. If you get too uncomfortable at any time, I'll open it right away for you, don't worry. I want you to put them in the box and lock it, then put on what's in this package, then bring out the wine. I hope that you're comfortable enough to do this. ~Mistress."

"Whoa." Perhaps the swinging back and forth between taking it slow and pushing his boundaries was making his head reel, but he felt a twinge of excitement, and his arousal quickly returned to its full hardness. Opening the package, he pulled out a small woven leather necklace -- it wasn't a collar, as he had been expecting since he got that first bag earlier, but he suspected that the "lesser" version that he was now holding was part of her take-it-slow plan. Also inside was a small container of talcum powder and what he suspected were latex briefs, though there was nothing in the front, and just as easily might have been a pair of latex panties (though they were briefs-cut).

Ryan stared at the objects before him, and then back at the box. He stood for almost a full minute, before taking a shaking, nervous breath, and reaching to undo the buckle to his belt.