Lessons Ch. 02

Story Info
Family custom extends to include a niece.
1.5k words
4.36
102.4k
12
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Brown
James_Brown
212 Followers

One evening, as we lay together in bed after making love, Sylvia said to me, "Darling, I was speaking with Gabrielle today. She's really worried about Chantelle."

"Oh," I said. "Why is that?"

"She says that Chantelle is nearly eighteen, but she doesn't show any interest in boys. Gabrielle thinks that she needs l'instruction," replied Sylvia.

"That sounds reasonable," I said. "But Gabrielle isn't married, so who would teach Chantelle?"

"Well," said Sylvia, "we thought that you might help out."

Would I teach my niece the art of making love? Well, why not? It wasn't any weirder than teaching my own daughter, which had happened a couple of months ago.

"Sure," I said. "I'd be happy to teach Chantelle."

A few days later I had a call from Chantelle. "Hi, Uncle Steve," she said. "Mama told me about l'instruction. I think that we should meet up and talk about it."

We agreed to meet for coffee after Chantelle finished school that day. She was waiting for me when I arrived at the café. When I saw her in her school uniform it was hard to believe that she would be eighteen in a couple of weeks.

She gave me a hug and we sat at a table on the sidewalk. There were no other customers there, and so no-one could overhear our conversation. We chatted until the waitress brought our coffees. I could see that Chantelle was nervous, So I thought that I should raise the subject.

"About l'instruction, Chantelle," I said. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to. It's entirely up to you. I understand that you might not be comfortable about it."

It's not that," she replied, "it's just that, ..... well, you see, ....... I like girls!"

It took me a minute to recover, but I tried to act casual. "I see," I said. "And you don't want your mother to know that you are a lesbian?"

"Exactly!" she said.

"Then I have an idea," I said. "You could spend the night with me, and we could just hang out and enjoy each other's company, and your mother would never know any differently."

"Oh, that's a good idea," she exclaimed. "Yes, please, let's do that!"

It was arranged that Chantelle would spend the night with me on the Friday after her eighteenth birthday. Sylvia took our girls to visit her parents and to spend the night there. And Chantelle told her sister that she was spending the night at one of her girlfriend's house.

That evening, I heard a taxi pull up outside my house a little after 8 pm, and a few seconds later there was a knock on the door. I opened it, and as expected, there was Chantelle. I just stared at her. She looked stunning!

She looked down to avoid my eyes when she saw me staring at her. "It was Mama's idea," she said. "She thought that I should look nice for you."

"You look beautiful!" I stammered.

She blushed, "Thank you, Uncle Steve," she said.

I held the door open and she came into the house.

I had chosen a movie that I thought Chantelle would enjoy. I made us some coffee, and we settled down and started to watch the movie. She seemed to be quite comfortable with me, so towards the end of the movie I decided to carefully raise the subject of sex.

"Tell me, Chantelle," I asked gently, "Have you ever had sex with a boy?"

She blushed, and then said, "Yes I have. A few months ago I was dating a boy called Jamie. He kept asking me to have sex with him and finally I agreed." Then tears came to her eyes. "It was horrible!" she said. "It really hurt!"

I took her hand. "Yes, I know that it can hurt," I said. "But that's only the first time."

"That's what I thought," she said. "So I let him do it again on our next date, and again on the one after that. It didn't hurt those times, but I still didn't enjoy it. And is was over so fast, not like what you see in the movies. So I told my friend Jasmin about it. I cried when I told her, and she held me close and wiped away my tears. Then she kissed me on the cheek, and then on the lips. Before I knew what was happening we were making out. And then when she licked my pussy it felt wonderful, better than anything that I had ever felt. So I decided then and there that I wouldn't have anything more to do with boys. Now whenever I am with Jasmin, she makes me feel wonderful."

I considered my next words carefully, because I knew that what I said could affect the rest of her life. "Chantelle," I said gently. "What happened to you is what happens to most young girls the first time that they have sex. Young boys are inexperienced and don't know how to pleasure a woman. That is precisely the reason for l'instruction. Your family knows that the best way for a young woman to learn about sex is from an experienced man."

Chantelle looked at me a little dubiously. I thought it best to say no more, and so we watched the rest of the movie in silence.

After the movie had finished, Chantelle asked if we could go to bed. She went to the main bathroom to get ready, and I went to the ensuite bathroom in out bedroom. When I was ready, I lay on the bed and waited for Chantelle.

She came into the bedroom wearing a very sexy Baby Doll nightdress, and she looked really hot. She blushed when she saw me looking at her, but she did not drop her eyes this time. She looked at me and said, "Mama chose this for me. Do you like it?"

"Oh, yes," I gasped, trying not to stare at her boobs. "It's very nice!"

She slipped under the covers next to me. We lay there together for a minute, and then she said, "You know, I've been thinking about what you said before. Perhaps you are right." As she said that, she moved her hand onto my bare chest and ran her fingers through my chest hair. The effect on me was electric! Most of the effect seemed to be felt by my cock, which immediately sprang to attention.

I put my arm around Chantelle and pulled her close to me. Then I took her hand and moved it down to my cock. As her hand touched me she exclaimed, "Oh, it's so big!"

I guided her hand with mine as I showed her how to stroke my cock. Then I moved the sheets so that she could see what she was doing. I reached down and slipped my hands inside her nightie and squeezed her boobs. She smiled at me, and then stopped what she was doing. Then she got out of bed and pulled off her nightie and took off her panties.

Chantelle was beautiful. Her tits were fabulous, like two ripe pears, juicy and succulent and ready to be plucked. I pulled her back onto the bed and buried my face in her cleavage. She gasped as I took one nipple in my mouth and sucked it. I slid my hand down her tummy until I found her soaking wet slit. Then I rubbed her clit with my fingers and she moaned. I slipped my head down between her legs and took her clit between my lips. She gasped and pulled my head to her. "Oh yes, Uncle Steve," she sighed. "I love having my pussy eaten. Just like that!"

I continued to use my lips and tongue on her clit until I knew that she was close to coming, and then I quickly slipped my cock into her pussy. She gasped and squeezed my cock tightly. "Oh yes!" she cried. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

I did as she asked, ramming my cock in and out of her pussy, and on each stroke she raised her hips up to meet me. "Oh, I'm cumminggggggg!!" she shouted, and as she came I filled her pussy with my cum.

Afterwards as she lay in my arms, she looked up at me with her big beautiful eyes. "I never dreamed that it could be like that with a man," she murmured.

"So you approve of l'instruction?" I asked.

"I approve," she purred.

We slept together, and in the morning we made love again. Afterwards Chantelle went to take a shower, and asked if I would join her and wash her back. Of course I did, and I washed all of her, and made sure that she washed all of me.

I made breakfast for us both, and while we were eating I said to her, "You know, Chantelle, you don't have to stop seeing your friend Jasmin. There's no reason why you can't play for both teams." She thought about this for a minute and said, "I guess you're right."

I called a cab for her, and as she was leaving she hugged me and said," Thank you, Uncle Steve. I'll always remember our night together."

James_Brown
James_Brown
212 Followers