Lessons Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife makes husband an offer too good to refuse.
1k words
4.32
119.7k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Brown
James_Brown
212 Followers

The night after I had made love to Chantelle, Sylvia and I had just gone to bed when she asked, "So how did l'instruction go with Chantelle?"

"Very well," I said. "Did Gabrielle mention it?"

"Yes she did," she said. "Gaby said that Chantelle told her all about it this afternoon. She said that she was a bit surprised at Chantelle's reaction."

"Oh, why was that?" I asked.

"Gaby said that she didn't expect Chantelle to go through with it, because she thought that she was a lesbian." Sylvia said.

"What!" I exclaimed. "Why would she think that?"

"Because Chantelle was spending all of her time with her friend Jasmin," she replied. "Besides, Gaby knows a little about lesbians."

"And how would she know that?" I asked.

"Before Papa gave her l'instruction, Gabrielle was a lesbian," Sylvia replied calmly.

Wow! That was a shock! But it explained a few things. Gabrielle had been married, and she had two daughters so it had been more than a marriage of convenience, but I had always wondered why there had been no men in her life since her divorce a few years ago. She was an attractive woman, and I knew that she must have had offers. So maybe she had decided that she preferred the company of women after all, I thought.

It took me a while to recover after that bombshell, and then I said, "Well, at least Gabrielle was understanding about Chantelle. You should know that I explained to Chantelle that it's OK for her to keep seeing her friend Jasmin. Maybe you should mention that to Gabrielle."

"I'll do that," Sylvia said.

I was still coming to terms with the idea that Gabrielle was a lesbian. "So does Gaby have a girlfriend?" I asked. "I mean, I've never seen her with anyone."

"Yes, she does have someone," Sylvia replied softly.

"Who is she?" I asked. But then the expression on Sylvia's face gave her away. "You mean .....?" I spluttered.

"Please don't be cross, darling," she said. "Gabrielle is my sister and I love her dearly. I love you as my husband, only in a different way."

I was stunned. For several seconds I couldn't say anything, as I tried to come to terms with what was happening. But I remembered how passionate Sylvia was every time that we made love. There was no way that she could be faking all of her emotions, so what did I have to complain about, I thought. So my wife was bisexual. There was no reason why this fact should affect our relationship.

I leaned over and kissed Sylvia. "I'm not angry," I said. "Surprised, but not angry. Gabrielle is lucky to have such a passionate lover as you."

Sylvia threw herself into my arms and ground her pussy against my leg. I slipped my cock into her pussy and fucked her hard and fast, and she gasped with delight, and then screamed with pleasure as she came.

As we lay together after making love, my thoughts returned to Gabrielle. Why is it that men are always fascinated by beautiful lesbians? "So is Gabrielle bisexual, I mean is she at all interested in men?" I asked.

"Well," replied Sylvia, "There is one man that I know she would like to sleep with."

"Who is he?" I asked.

"You," Sylvia replied calmly.

This time I was completely blown away! Me??? I never would have guessed that Gabrielle had the hots for me. Sure, I'd always thought that she was attractive, but she was my wife's sister. I had never thought about her in a sexual way at all.

"You mean that she told you that? Weren't you angry? What did you say," I asked.

"No, she didn't tell me, not directly. But I could see the way that she looked at you. Then one day I asked her straight out, and she admitted it. And then she cried and asked me to forgive her," Sylvia replied.

"I had no idea," I said. "Poor Gabrielle."

"Yes, I feel sorry for her," said Sylvia. She paused for a few seconds, and then said, "Actually, I've had an idea in the back of my mind for a little while. Sometimes when I'm with Gaby I think of how hot it would be if the three of us were together. What would you think about that? Would you be interested in a ménage-a-trios?"

This time I thought that my head would explode. Here was my beautiful wife, asking if I would like a threesome with her and her gorgeous sister? Did she seriously expect me to say no? Is there any man on earth who would say no to an offer like that?

I tried to be cool. "Are you sure that's what you want?" I asked.

"Oh yes," she replied airily.

"But what about Gabrielle?" I asked. "Do you think that she would agree?"

"Let's ask her," said Sylvia. She picked up the phone and dialled Gabrielle's number.

"Hi Gaby, it's me," Sylvia said when Gabrielle answered. She motioned me to pick up the extension on my side of the bed, and then indicated that I should listen and not speak. "Steve and I have just had the most wonderful fuck. Then I told him that I thought that you would like him to fuck you too, and I suggested that we get together sometime for a ménage-a-trios. What do you think? I've told you how big Steve's cock is. Would you like to have his fat cock in your beautiful pussy?"

Gabrielle gasped with surprise, but she recovered quickly. "Oh, yes, I'd like that very much," she said. "And I'd especially like it if you watched while your husband fucked me. Do you think that Steve would want to do that?"

I couldn't keep quiet any longer. "Oh, yes, Gaby, I'd like to fuck your tight pussy," I growled. "And then I want to watch you eat my wife's pussy."

"Oh Steve!" Gabrielle gasped. "I didn't know that you were listening!"

"Did you mean everything that you said just then?" I asked.

"Oh yes," she said. "Let's all get together as soon as we can."

James_Brown
James_Brown
212 Followers