Lessons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margaret continued to move her mouth all across Josh's face, his neck and shoulders and his chest. She used the alternating varieties of pressure that she had introduced to him. First, feather light, barely there, touching with her fingertips, then firm and intentional sucking with her mouth. Her tongue danced around his ears. She sucked gently on the outside edge and blew softly. It was hot from her mouth and then cool from her breath. Her hips road gently against the straining bulge in his underwear. She reached down and placed his hands on her backside.

"Grab my bottom, Josh. Run your hands up the sides of my body. Touch me anywhere and everywhere. Never stop touching me. I love to be touched. I am so hungry to be touched. Touch me Josh."

And so he did, again, as she asked. Their dance continued as time passed.

Margaret was dizzy with these newly re-discovered pleasures. It had been too long and she wanted to explore and taste every possible physical sensation that their bodies could share together. She moved off his groin and knelt between his legs. She reached out to touch the bulge in his underwear with the tips of her fingers. She could feel the heat. A darker red spot indicated the place where a little bit of semen had not been able to wait. She bent forward, gently took the spot between her teeth and sucked on the fabric. The taste of him was in that special spot. She heard Josh moan deep and low in his throat, as her mouth brushed across his penis. Even through the thin fabric of his underpants, he felt the warm, moist softness of her mouth. With exquisite tenderness she reached under the fabric of his underpants and gently slid them down to reveal his penis. It sprang forth immediately, strong and tall and proud.

"Oh my," she gasped.

"Margaret?" he questioned anxiously.

"Josh, you are so beautiful. Your penis is so beautiful."

She heard him sigh as she bent down, her eyes never leaving his and with one very careful motion, took the whole of him into her mouth. His penis was huge and pushed against the back of her throat. Covering her teeth with her lips, she began to move her mouth up and down the full length of him. She covered his penis with the warm moisture from her mouth until it was slick and smooth. Over and over again, up and down her mouth moved. She sucked gently on the very crown, running her tongue under the ridge of flesh at the very top. "Oh he feels so incredible in my mouth," Margaret thought as she looked into his eyes. "I love the feel of his penis in my mouth. It is so big and hot. I can feel the throbbing of the veins against my lips. He is magnificent. Oh how I have missed this pleasure of a man's body."

Margaret went on and on until she felt Josh's hands on her head. He began to push her face into his groin. Without taking her hand from his penis, she rose up and continued to look at him.

"Josh," she said gently, "Tell me what you want and I will do everything I can to please you. But your hands, well, it makes it uncomfortable for me," she continued, "Please, just lay back and enjoy. This is one time to keep your hands still. Use your voice to tell me exactly what you want me to do."

Her mouth went down again on his penis. "I hope he understands," Margaret thought. "So many women were uncomfortable or even scared of going down on a man, because so many men tried to direct the pleasure they were receiving by using their hands. That could become very scary to a woman. A man should understand," Margaret believed, "that if provided with very detailed instructions and responses to what he liked and how he was feeling, the woman going down on him would begin to trust him more and try more and more to please him, to provide him with everything that he asked for."

As Margaret continued to enjoy the feel and taste of Josh in her mouth, her hands slid easily up and down the shaft of his penis. She took him as deep as she could into her mouth and rubbed the tip of his penis against the back of her throat. She became aware of his rapid, shallow breathing and sensed that he might be getting close to orgasm. Immediately she backed off with her hand and lessened the pressure with her mouth. She gradually moved her mouth away from his penis and up toward his face. She grazed over the thick patch of curly, dark, pubic hair that surrounded his penis. "We'll have to discuss trimming this," she thought to herself as she made her up way up his flat belly to the small indentation of his belly button. She stopped and stuck her tongue in and around before continuing up to suckle again on his nipples. As she neared his face, she heard him whisper.

"Margaret, that was so incredible. I thought I was going to come in your mouth. I tried so hard to think about other things so that I wouldn't end this pleasure. Your mouth, your tongue, it's more than I ever thought possible. Most girls, well they don't want any part of that. You seem like you really enjoy it."

"I do, Josh. Fellatio is as much a pleasure for me as it is for you. I have always enjoyed it. Another time, we'll concentrate just on that part of pleasure and you will climax intentionally in my mouth, but that's for another time, OK?"

"Another time, Margaret, yes, another time," he said softy, clearly moved that Margaret was already anticipating another time. "Now, I'd like to pleasure you, but, well, I've never done that to a woman before."

"Oh Josh, I would be honored to be your first. Would you like me to teach you how to pleasure me?"

"Yes, Margaret. I would like that very much."

Margaret lay back on the bed. Josh moved down to kneel between her legs, clearly unsure how to proceed.

"Josh, move very slowly as first. Take, oh, so much longer that you think you should. Begin with kisses along my tummy and my thighs. Discover the hollows on the inside of my thighs, just where my legs meet my groin. Touch everywhere, except my vulva."

As Margaret talked, Josh began to follow her instructions. He moved slowly and gently at first. He bathed her body in his kisses, remembering to use the whole of his mouth, his lips and his tongue. He found the sweet hollow first with his fingers.

"Here?" he asked.

"Yes, Josh, there."

His mouth moved like a magnet to that special spot and he opened his lips to suck her into his mouth. He heard her moan softly.

"Yes, Josh, that feels wonderful. Take my flesh between your teeth and bite down softly."

He did as she requested.

"Perfect, Josh. That feels perfect."

After several minutes, Margaret said, "Now move to my vulva. First, I want you just to look. Have you ever really looked at a ...no you haven't. Well, Josh, all women are different. Each of us has the same components, but the size, shape and color of each is as different and unique as the woman herself. And while I am pleased to teach you how I like to be pleasured, never assume that all women are the same. She will be ultimately flattered, if you ask her, what she wants, what she likes. Never be afraid to ask. It is an incredible turn-on for a woman to recognize that her lover sees her as unique and special and truly is interested in pleasing her."

"The overall area between a woman's legs is usually called her vulva. It is the collection of the individual parts. Many people call it a vagina. But the vagina is different. It is the hollow space inside a woman's body where a man's penis will enter her. Deep inside her vagina is her cervix. That is the entrance to her uterus. In some positions, with some partners, the tip of a man's penis will actually touch the tip of his partner's cervix during penetration. Again, Josh, all women are different. Some find that sensation uncomfortable, even painful. Some, and I count myself in this category, really enjoy the pressure on that spot. The deeper and harder that you can push inside me, the better I like it."

"Also, on the top wall, about halfway between the entrance to the vagina and the cervix is the famed "G" spot. It's tough to stimulate during penile penetration. It's almost impossible to miss with your fingers. If you stick your fingers inside a woman's vagina, with your palm up and bend your fingertips as if you are motioning someone to come closer, you will be stimulating the "G" spot. There are certain positions that will also achieve this effect. If your partner is one who responds to stimulation of the "G" spot, then I'd suggest investigating all those positions. For me, while I do enjoy it, and like the variety it offers, it's not real high on my list of favorite sexual techniques."

"On the outside of the vagina are three very important parts: the labia, which is a two part fold of skin that marks the entrance to the vagina and the clitoris. The clitoris plays a very important role in a woman's sexual stimulation. A woman's clitoris is like a man's penis. It has all those wonderful nerves in it that you have in the very tip of your penis. It is highly sensitive and must be approached cautiously. Some women are so sensitive that even the slightest touch will be almost painful. Others, and again, this is where I fit in, find the stimulation of their clitoris to be highly stimulating and an easy road to incredible orgasms."

As Margaret talked, Josh explored her vulva with his fingers. He gently stroked each part of her as she talked about it. He memorized the look and feel of her, never wanting to forget this moment. His fingers gently rolled the folds of her labia between them. He slowly inserted his fingers deep into her vagina, trying to feel her cervix. He turned his palm upward as she suggested and tickled her "G" spot. And finally, he discovered her clitoris. As his fingers gently stroked, he watched it grow larger, redder and stiffer, just like his penis. He was amazed. Josh had never known all these wonderful places existed. He wanted to travel and learn about each incredible sweet spot of her body.

Josh leaned down and now began to bring his mouth to explore all these wonderful spots that Margaret had introduced him to. He remembered what she said about the variety of touches and pressures. He used his mouth, his lips, his tongue, gently and then firmly. The taste of Margaret on his fingers was sweet and wonderful. She seemed to particularly enjoy it when he slid his fingers deep in her vagina and simulated the motion of penile penetration, while at the same time using his mouth to suck deeply on her clitoris.

Margaret gently took Josh's hand away from her vagina. She looked directly into his eyes as she guided his fingers into her mouth and began to suck gently. "I love the taste of me on your fingers," she murmured.

Josh moved up to kiss her deeply, opening his mouth to hers and sharing with her, the sweet taste of her on his lips and tongue. He slid his wet fingers into her mouth and watched as she sucked deeply.

"I want you now, Josh. I want to feel you inside of me."

Josh moved into the traditional missionary position.

"Josh, lift my bottom slightly off the bed and move your groin really tight against me."

He did as she instructed and watched as she lifted her legs into a deep V, high in the air. Her vulva was wet and swollen and positioned just below his penis.

"Now Josh. I want you now."

From this angle he easily slipped into her waiting vagina. He moved very slowly at first, clearly wanting to savor each and every feeling. He inched his way into the full depth of her until he thought he could feel the tip of her cervix. He stopped for a moment and allowed all the feelings to wash over him. And then his instincts took over and he began to move. He rocked back and forth on his knees as he slid his penis in and out of her; sometimes slowly and gently; sometimes very quickly and with much force. And sometimes, he withdrew completely, only to feel her fingers digging into the cheeks of his ass, pulling him toward her.

Margaret could feel the tingle of her orgasm begin the minute he entered her. The slow and deliberate lesson had prepared her, acting as a very powerful aphrodisiac. She had been anticipating this moment for a long while and was more than ready to give herself up to the throbbing inside of her. She could feel herself shaking from the inside out. The lessons forgotten, Margaret felt herself being overcome with the intensity of a series of orgasms.

"Oh Josh, harder, deeper! Fill me up with all of you! You feel so good! Don't stop!"

And he didn't. He continued to thrust deeper and harder into her, as waves and waves of orgasms rolled over her. He watched her face, amazed at the wild, uncontrolled passion he saw there. When finally her body stilled beneath him, he stopped and looked down at her.

"Margaret, what a gift to watch you. It seems like you lose yourself completely in the moment. It is so powerful."

"It is you that bring the power to this coupling, Josh. You challenged me and I found myself wanting to meet you thrust for thrust. It was incredible."

As he listened to her words, they both could feel the stirring of his penis, still deep inside of her. Without even being aware of it, Josh realized that Margaret had taught him how to concentrate on the pleasure of his partner first. He began again to move in and out. Her body was even more wet and slippery than before. He moved easily, delighting in the small little moans that came from the back of her throat. She arched her hips to meet his as he pushed deeper inside her. Her fingers grabbed his bottom and pulled him toward her.

And then, it was his time. Margaret felt the surge of his penis as it grew even bigger; filling even more of her than a moment before. She could feel the quivering begin deep inside his body. She felt the contractions of his muscles as the semen made its way out of his body and into her waiting, warm space. With the last burst, Josh grew still. They each concentrated on the deep and powerful feeling of his penis filling her vagina. Finally, there was the last little contraction that signaled full release.

He continued to kneel between her legs, his penis still tightly embedded in her vagina. He reached down and gently traced the shape of her mouth with his fingers.

"What an amazing teacher you are Margaret. This experience with you has been more than I ever dreamed possible."

"I know, Josh. I feel the same way. You are an excellent student. This was everything that I anticipated and more."

He gently eased himself from her and fell to the bed beside her. She curled into the side of his body. He felt her shiver and gently maneuvered their bodies from the top of the covers to underneath them. They lay there quietly as their breathing slowly returned to normal. The bright light of the full moon cast a glow around the room. He looked down at her and smiled. She looked so content. Soon, he heard her gentle snoring and realized that she had fallen asleep. He leaned over and kissed her lightly on the forehead. She stirred in his arms.

"Josh, will you stay?"

"Yes, Margaret. I'm not going anywhere."

She closed her eyes again and whispered, "Thank you, Josh."

"Oh Margaret, it is I who should be thanking you."

12