Lessons Ch. 03

Story Info
A wild scene at the hotel pool.
5.7k words
4.49
58.7k
36
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 11/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,421 Followers

Authors note: If you have read ch 1 and 2 and haven't really gotten into the sudden change in the wives, or in particular one of the wives, then you probably won't enjoy the remaining chapters. On the other hand, those of you that are enjoying the fantasy have probably figured out that the sudden change in the wife was triggered by the exhibitionism turning the switch on. For those of you...enjoy!


I woke up alone on the bed, the sound of the shower running in the bathroom. I got up and walked to the bathroom, noting that Lisa and Joe were still sound asleep. I slipped quietly into the bathroom and saw my wife, one hand slowly stroking her own pussy and the other holding the shower wand to spray the water against her pussy. I slipped into the open stall shower, sliding my hands around my her soapy body.

"Eeee" She squealed, started at my touch. "Oh, it's you!"

"Uh huh." I answered, kissing her neck.

"Figured I might as well clean up a little." She whispered as I took the soap from her hand and began to gently rub it around her body, cupping each breast and softly washing it.

"Uh huh." I answered as I stroked my hands up and down her body, finally reaching her pussy and stroking her soft skin, noting a slight amount of stubble. "I think you need a new shave job."

"I was thinking the same thing." She said, rubbing her ass against my quickly hardening cock. "Know anyone who wants the job?"

"I dunno, Joe might be willing again." I said jokingly, getting a gentle slap on one arm from my wife. "Yeah, I'd love to shave you."

"You know, I kind of like how it feels." She said, sliding her hand down with mine and stroking her own pussy at the same time as my fingers were stroking her. "Let me get you washed and then you can shave me and we'll go take a swim. I bet there's a lot of hot women just waiting to play with this monster." She teased, reaching between us to stroke her hand up and down my now hard shaft.

I let her turn in my arms and she took the soap back, gently washing my whole body, and stroking my cock for several minutes before pulling me back under the water. She turned off the water and walked over, still dripping, to the counter and climbed on it, lifting her legs in the air and spreading them for me. "Any time lover." She said with a grin.

I knelt between her legs and let her rest her feet on my shoulders while I gently soaped and razored her mound and pussy, giving it a long slow lick up between her lips before I declared her done. "How come when you did Lisa you stuck fingers in her and with me all you did was give me a lick?"

"Oh you want more?" I asked, slipping a finger deep into her pussy and tipping my head down to lick her exposed clit.

"Uh huh. That's exactly what I want." She cooed as I stroked my finger in and out of her pussy, my tongue teasing her clit. "Ohhh sweetie. I want to come but I also want you to stop." She panted after several minutes of attention.

"Why is that?"

"I want you to make me cum down in the pool." She answered.

"You sure?"

"Uh huh. I want you to take me into the water and put your cock in me from behind and then finger me until I come around your hard cock."

"Okay." I said with a shrug.

"Don't cum in me though. I wouldn't want to ruin how that hard cock looks in that tiny little suit."

"Well, someone else may decide to finish the job then." I said as I helped her off the counter.

"I know. Actually I've never seen you come from anything other than under you or on top of you. I'd kind of like to see it from a different side, if you know what I mean."

"Sure. If that's what you want." I said, not quite sure what had gotten into her, but not about to complain for the moment. We quickly finished drying off, and put on our suits. My wife walked out of the room wearing nothing but the absolutely tiny yellow bikini, the thong bottom completely exposing her round full ass. I followed her giggling butt to the elevator and then stepped in with her, feeling a bit conspicuous with my mostly hard cock showing through the thin suit.

When we reached the pool I didn't need to worry about being conspicuous. Most of the people around the pool deck, and even in the water, were wearing things that were skimpy at best. One rather good looking young lady had on what amounted to two strips of cloth running from her pussy up over her shoulders, the inch or so wide material not even covering the width of her areola.

"Come on." my wife said, leading me right to the stairs and down into the water. She waded down until the water was up to her waist and then pulled me to the wall, the sun shining down on us warmly as she turned my back to the wall. Her hands quickly pushed my suit bottom down to my thighs, her hand closing around my mostly hard cock and slowly stroking it under the water. She pressed her body to mine, squeezing her tits against my chest and lifting herself to match my height, her mouth reaching for mine as she pressed her hot lips to mine.

She'd never been a particularly aggressive kisser. More of a pecker than a smoocher, but the kiss she was giving me was anything but a peck. I felt her lips wetly press to mine and her tongue force its way into my mouth, flicking around mine as my hands stroked up and down her sides, sliding from the strings of the tiny bikini top to the string of her thong bottom.

"Fuck me now." She whispered urgently as she broke the kiss. She turned herself around and backed her bare ass up against my cock and began slowly stroking her ass up and down against it.

I lowered myself down in the water until my cock slipped between her legs and let her reach down to my bare shaft and guide it to her pussy, now uncovered as she pulled the cloth of her thong aside.

"Ohhhhhh yesssss." My wife hissed quietly as she slowly worked her hips to inch me inside her. She continued to wiggle her hips and ass until her cheeks were against my hips and my cock was completely inside her. As much as I wanted to stroke in and out of her, I followed her desire and allowed her to wiggle herself as much or as little as she wanted while I reached around and stroked her clit with one finger.

"Ohhhh fuck yes." She moaned softly as I let one hand slide the triangle of material off one tit so I could squeeze and play with it. "Ohhhhh yeah. God, lover, you're going to make me come sooooo soon."

"That's what you want isn't it? For me to make you cum right in front of everyone here?"

"Uh huh." She moaned as I pulled the material off her other breast so that the guys sitting around staring at us knowingly could enjoy the full view.

"Ohhh Mmmmmmm, damn." She squeaked as I pulled and twisted one nipple, humping my hips slightly to stroke in and out of her only a few of my eight and a half inches. "ohhhhhhh god, here it comes!" she squealed softly, her whole body trembling and suddenly jerking spasmodically several times. I heard a long low growl slip from her lips as her legs continued to tremble and shake under the water.

"Ohhhhh fuck." She breathed heavily as her trembling subsided. She made no attempt to move my hand from her now bare breast, or to cover her other exposed one, choosing instead to just lean back and enjoy the feeling of my hard cock inside her. "I think someone is watching us." She whispered after a few minutes.

"I think a lot of someone's are watching."

"I see someone in particular." She whispered. "Your little friend from this morning at breakfast." I looked around and didn't see her at first, until my wife pointed me toward the far corner of the pool. There, hanging on the wall with the water lapping around her neck was the little redhead from the restaurant.

I was still looking over at her as she pushed off the wall and swam toward us, doing a simple breast stroke to keep her head above water. I was kind of surprised that she would come over right now, knowing we were just having sex. It was only when she slowed down and my wife motioned to her that I realized my wife invited her.

"Hi. I'm Joan." The little redhead said as she stopped swimming and put her feet on the pool bottom and stood up, the water cascading down her body and off the red fishnet bikini she was wearing. Her well formed C cup breasts were contained in, but not hidden by, the red fishnet material, her wide fat nipples puffed out prominently. I noticed that her cute freckles seemed to run all the way down her body from her nose on down until they disappeared below the water line just above her waist.

"Hello Joan. This is my husband Mike. I saw this morning that you two seemed to hit it off a bit. I want to go lay in the sun a while, would you mind keeping him company?"

"Sure, I'd be happy to!" Joan answered with a grin.

"Thank you!" My wife said sweetly as she pulled off my hard cock and turned around to face me. She rested her bare tits against my chest and kissed me hotly before leaning her face to mine and whispering in my ear. "Have fun sweetie. I'll be watching." With that she pushed away and waded to the stairs and out of the pool fixing her top back into place as she walked away.

"So, Mike, did you have a good morning?"

"Uh, yeah." I answered trying to get my head back to where I was and not watching my mostly naked wife winding her way through the people milling around the pool deck.

Joan stepped closer and brazenly reached out for my cock and closed her hand around my hard shaft. "Looks like your wife left you half done. Too bad."

"Yeah, not quite sure what she was thinking."

"Maybe she was thinking that you'd want to play with someone else a little bit." She answered brightly.

"Maybe. Nice suit by the way." I said, noting that her bright pink areola and fat puffy nipples showed nicely through the suit.

"Thanks! And you've only seen half of it. Would you like to see the other half?"

"Sure." I said as she stepped closer to me. She wormed her way between me and the wall, using my cock to turn me around to face the wall and making sure to rub her tits against my chest.

"Give me a boost?" She asked, holding her hands on the edge of the pool as if to lift herself up. I stepped in and slid my hands around her waist and lifted her up, depositing her ass on the edge of the pool.

Her suit bottom matched the suit top, red fishnet. It also did little to hide her bright pink inner lips that were protruding from her fat outer ones. It also showed her auburn curls, neatly trimmed into a cute little heart. Her freckles that I had admired adorning her creamy white skin continued right on down practically to her pussy.

"Like what you see?" She asked sweetly.

"I do, a lot." I answered, enjoying the view before me as I surveyed her from her pussy, as she spread her legs apart, all the way up to her perky breasts.

"How would you like to go someplace and play? I'd like to feel your tongue on my pussy before I ride that fat monster cock of yours."

"I'd love too, but my wife and I made a deal that we'd stay where we could see each other."

"Well," She said, shifting her weight to free one hand and reach down to her hip." It's frowned on to have open sex in any of the public areas, but given the state of dress of most of the ladies around here," she continued as she tugged first one little bow on her suit strings, " I doubt that anyone would be too offended at the sight of a naked woman getting her pussy eaten out." She finished as she reached across and tugged the other bow open, pushing her mesh bikini material down between her legs to fully expose her pussy. "So help yourself."

I stood at the edge of the pool, her pussy staring at me wetly, and leaned over to lower my head between her legs. "Ohhhhhhh yes. I wanted you to do this this morning!" She cooed as I licked my tongue up her wet lips, tasting more of the chlorine of the pool than her juices. She swung her legs over my shoulders and rested her feet on my back, trapping my face between her thighs. I licked a second time, pushing my tongue between her lips and tasting her tangy wetness as I worked it up the length of her slit, seeking her clit.

"Uh! Yeah." She grunted as I flicked my tongue across her hard nub at the end of my stroke. I reached my arms around her thighs and used my fingers to spread her lips, allowing me to dig my tongue deeper into her. I licked slowly up her slit over and over again, my tongue working from the entrance to her tunnel, up her slit to her hard clit where I flicked it over and over again with the tip of my tongue. "Ohh god damn you're good with that thing! How good are you with that cock?" She moaned loudly.

"You wanna see?" I asked, pulling my face from her pussy.

"Uh huh."

"Well, then why don't we just lose a little more of this suit," I said, leaning down and kissing her stomach as I slid a hand from around her thigh to her back, tugging the knot holding the mesh triangles in place. I pulled the knot around her neck next and then tugged the material away, leaving her completely nude in front of me. I kissed my way up her body as I used my hands to scoot her ass closer to the edge of the pool, sucking one of her puffy nipples into my mouth as soon as it came into range.

"Mmmmmmmm, that feels nice too," she cooed as I sucked and teased her fat nipple in my mouth. "But I want that cock!"

"Ask and you shall receive!" I said brightly, after allowing her tit to slip from my mouth with a loud slurp. I lifted her off the edge of the pool, allowing her to wrap her legs around my back and her arms around my neck as I held her in place with both hands holding her firm round ass up. I slowly let her slide down my body, her ass and pussy disappearing into the water only inches before my engorged mushroom head was pressing against her wet pussy.

"Ohhhhh lord." She moaned into my ear, her arms hugging my neck tightly and her body shuddering slightly as my fat head pushed into her tunnel. I could feel the cool of the pool being replaced by her hot tunnel as she wiggled her hips, working me inch by inch deeper into her hot cunt. "Ohhhhhhh, fuck yes." She moaned as my head nestled against the end of her tunnel, pressing against her cervix deep inside her.

I used the wall and my hands to hold her in place as I started to slowly stroke my fat shaft in and out of her, little whimpers of pleasure escaping her lips near my ear as my sliding head teased her slowly up the slope of climax. My wife had done a wonderful job of getting me turned on, and the tight pussy wrapped around my shaft was quickly going to finish what she had started.

"I'm going to come soon." I whispered as I continued the long slow strokes my body making subtle little waves that rolled across the pool. There couldn't be any doubt though as to what we were doing, and given the moans that were escaping Joan's lips I had attracted the attention of several ladies.

"Uh huh." She grunted as I looked around the pool deck, trying to distract my mind from the sensations that were threatening to trigger the imminent explosion inside her.

I thought I was doing pretty good, until Lisa walked in with Joe. She had on a very light weight pink bikini that was practically see though. As I watched she walked to the stairs and stepped down into the water to her thighs, dunked herself down in the water and then stood up again. As the water soaked into the material what little the material had been hiding seemed to appear, the material becoming so completely translucent that I could easily make out all of her most private parts. Her action drew several whistles of appreciation.

I looked over to where my wife was sitting in the sun to see if she was watching, and found her occupied by a younger man, who was busy sucking one of her now bare tits as she lay in only the thong bottom of her suit. She saw me looking and smiled back before giving me a wink and blowing me a little kiss.

"You know, you might just start a trend here." A voice said from the deck above me. I looked up and practically into the crotch of a mid-thirtyish woman with chocolate colored skin and a lace thong bikini that left NOTHING to the imagination, although if she thought that the tiny triangles of lacy material would actually hold those huge black tits in place she was imagining things.

"How's that?" I grunted, trying to keep my slow strokes going into Joan as the young woman squatted down in front of me, her knees splayed wide so that her mesh covered pussy was practically fully on display for me.

"I saw how you were eating her out. Would you care to try that on me when you get done with her?" She asked, pulling the strings on the bikini bottom and tugging it off. "Just think about how my hot wet pussy will taste when you stick your tongue deep into me." She said huskily, slowly pushing two fingers into her pussy. "How about right now? Joanie won't mind if I hijack her stud muffin, will she?" the woman asked, with a smile and a twinkle in her eye.

"Oh fuck Darelene!" Joan panted. "Let him finish...fucking...me...first!"

"Oh now what fun would that be?" She asked as she stroked her fingers in and out of her pussy in front of me, inching herself closer to the edge of the pool until I could smell her arousal.

"OH fuck." I grunted as the smell and sight of her fingering her pussy, along with the sensations of Joan's pussy around my cock sent me over the top. My body jerked and shoved my cock deep into Joan, lifting her higher in the water and nearly smacking her head into the pussy of the black girl.

"FUCK YES!" Joan growled quietly as my cock surged cum deep into her, my body jerking over and over as I put more of my cum into her.

"Sorry, I came too soon." I panted as I regained control of my body.

"Too soon?" Joan asked curiously. "Why too soon?"

"I didn't give you a chance to climax."

"The hell you didn't. I've been in the middle of one long climax since you stuffed that fat fuck pole into me!" She said with a giggle, slowly unwrapping her legs from me and letting me set her down into the water, my softening cock slipping out of her. "If you hadn't come pretty soon I was going to have to ask you to stop. I don't think I could have taken it much longer."

"Yeah, that's Joanie. Never was a screamer...just rode you for hours and hours coming and coming and coming." Darlene said from the deck as she sat down on the edge of the pool one leg on either side of the two of us.

"I wouldn't have known. That was one long orgasm then."

"Oh it wasn't all one...just lots and lots of them stacked back to back. One would just start going away and then another would suddenly hit me. Only a really fat head can do that to me."

"And a good tongue job to start with." Darlene added with a laugh.

"Well, I think I need a break." I said, twisting to take a look at my wife, who was, much to my surprise, laying on her side with the young guy that had been sucking her tits sliding his cock in and out of her pussy as he lay on the lounge chair behind her.

"I see you keep looking over there. Is that your wife?" Darlene asked.

"Yeah." I said a bit distracted, my mind grappling with the look on her face as the younger guy's cock slid in and out of her pussy from behind.

"Looks like she's having fun." Darlene said.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Let me guess. First time?"

"Yeah." I answered, turning away from the sight of my wife. I wasn't exactly sure how to feel about it, but part of me wasn't happy.

"It's not for everyone. But if you get into it...well it can be a lot of fun. My husband had a bit of trouble with it at first, but once we decided that what happens at one of these stays here, it got a lot easier. Now I get to sample all kinds of cocks and he gets to taste and fuck all kinds of women, but when we go home...it's just us. This is like going on vacation but when vacation is over home is still there."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,421 Followers
12