Lessons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,456 Followers

"I suppose so." I said, still distracted as I turned to look back at my wife again, laying in the sun with another guy fucking her. I didn't so much mind the guy in the shoe store fingering her, but this seemed different. I wonder if this was how she felt watching me screwing Joan.

"Ok stud. You're going to let this eat you up if you don't get your mind back on the fun parts." Darleen said. "Hey Joanie, why don't we take him over that way," she said pointing to the far side of the pool mostly out of sight of where my wife was, "and see if we can get his cock hard again?"

"I'm game!" Joan said, with a grin, reaching under the water to grab my flaccid cock. "Come on Mike, let's see what we can do with this. I bet Darlene would love to give it a little ride."

"From the look on your face when you were, I'd more than love to girl!" Darlene said, picking up her bottoms and Joan's red mesh suit and slipping into the pool water next to us.

I pulled my suit bottoms up far enough that I could walk and let Joan lead me by the cock out of the pool, past my wife, who was moaning quietly and didn't even see me come by, and around to the far side of the pool where a few people had rearranged the potted plants around half a dozen chaise longues.

"Now you just lay back and let us do the work here stud." Darlene said, pushing me down on one of the chairs. She tugged off her top, leaving her nude while Joan worked the speedo down my legs, tossing it aside with a wet plop.

Darlene swung a leg over the chair I was lying in and crawled onto the soft pad, slowly backing herself up toward my head until my flaccid cock was in her face and her wet pussy was inches from my face.

"Oh yessss." Darlene said as she lowered her pussy the last few inches to my face and felt my tongue reach out and slide along her wet lips. "Might be his first time here, but it's definitely not the first time he's licked a pussy!"

"Oh not even. He's damn good at it!" Joan said with a grin, as she sat on the edge of the lounge chair, gently stroking my leg.

"I can tell." Darlene gasped as I found her hard clit and sucked it into my mouth, squeezing it between my lips. "Oh damn. It's not often that my pussy is being licked.....oh shit.....so good that I can't.....oh damn, even suck his cock!" She finished with a squeak.

"Let me help then." Joan said, sliding off the chair to her knees and leaning her face in next to Darlene's, my softened cock suddenly engulfed by her hot mouth.

"Oh lord." Darlene moaned as I dug my tongue deep into her pussy, stroking up her slit until it finally popped out just fractions of an inch from her puckered little ass.

I'd seen it done a lot of times in porn films, but I'd never tried it myself. I let my tongue reach the end of her slit, push deep into her tight tunnel and then slide out from between her lips and across her puckered hole as her mouth replaced Joan's around my hardening cock.

"OHHHHHH Fuck!" Darlene moaned loudly, muffled my cock in her mouth as she gave a surprised jerk. "Damn, warn a girl!" she called back at me over her shoulder with a girlish giggle.

"You don't like surprises?" I asked her between licks.

"Oh yeah. I like when they feel like that!" She teased back as Joan stepped around to my head and straddled the chair, her wet pussy hovering over my face as she leaned her thighs against Darlene's bare ass.

"Here's a little choice for you. Lick a pussy, any pussy!" She quipped with a laugh.

"You trying to steal away my tongue?" Darlene asked over her shoulder. "We'll see about that!"

I felt the sensations around my cock change, her hot wet mouth replaced by a soft wrap around feeling. Darlene moved herself slightly rocking her pussy toward and away from my face as the soft confines enclosing my cock started stroking my finally hard shaft.

"Ohhhhhhh nice." I groaned softly as I watched the two pussies over my face rock back and forth, Joan keeping her hips pressed to Darlene's soft ass. "God that feels good." I groaned again as the sensations coaxed me to stroke back in time with her motions, her pussy soon sliding all the way back until her clit was pressing against my chin before she moved forward again. "Ohhhhh." was all I could say to the feeling of my cock sliding in and out between her huge tits.

I lost track of how long we had been like that, Joan standing over me, Darleen on top of me, their pussies moving into and out of range of my tongue and my cock sliding in and out between her tits. Each stroke back allowed me to lick one or the other of their pussies, both of them wet and clearly aroused by the three way stimulation.

"You ready to put this big fat hard cock into mama's hot tight little cunt?" Darlene asked over her shoulder.

"Oh yeah." I groaned in response.

Without further prompting Darlene pulled off of me, gently pushing Joan back away as she turned around and lay down next to me on the lounge. "Roll over here and feed that wonderful cock into my hot little hole." Darlene coaxed, lifting one leg in the air to let me have access to her pussy from behind. I rolled onto my side, wrapping one arm around her and cupping one of her huge tits with my hand while her hands grasped my shaft between her legs and guided it to her pussy.

"I like doing it this way for a loooonnnngggg slow ride." She cooed, as she rubbed my head between her lips and then pushed it into her tunnel. She spent several long seconds wiggling herself down my shaft, her surprisingly tight pussy gripping me as more and more of me penetrated her. With a contented sigh she dropped her leg, trapping me inside her as we lay spooned together on the chair.

"Now just fuck me and enjoy yourself. No rush, no fuss." She said quietly.

"Uh huh." I answered, my hips already starting to stroke in and out of her incredibly tight pussy. "Oh damn." I groaned as I stroked in and out of her, my hips bumping against her bare ass over and over again. I was just starting to wonder what happened to Joan when she stepped back into view, squatting down in front of Darlene. I couldn't exactly see, but I could tell from her movements that she had pulled Darlene's hand from my hip to her pussy, letting Darlene finger her while I stroked my cock in and out of Darlene's hot cunt.

"Oh girl you are so bad." Darlene cooed to Joan. "This sexy man fucking me from behind and you wanting me to finger your sweet little pussy? Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm. Naughty girl!"

"Nope. Naughty would be making you lick my little pussy while he fucks you with that big cock!"

"Oh that would be sooooo naughty. What do you think stud muffin? Wanna see her push that sweet white pussy in my face while you make me come on your big hard cock?"

"Oh damn." was all I could respond. What guy wouldn't want to watch one hot woman licking another's pussy, especially if her tits were in his hand and his cock was buried in her?

Joan got up and half leaned over the chair, facing our feet, and swung her leg over us, drawing her hips down and putting her pussy in Darlene's face.

"That's it girl. Mmmmmm yummy!" Darlene said as she licked her pink tongue up between Joan's pussy lips.

"Looks like this isn't your first taste of pussy either." I said quietly.

"Oh no. She LOVES to be licked and to lick!" Joan moaned softly. "And she's really good at it too. Not that you're not good, but she's had lots of...ohhhhhhh shit, practice."

"Careful telling on me or I might have to make it so you can't talk!" Darlene said.

"And how are you going to do that with your pussy full of cock?" Joan teased back.

"Like this!" Darlene said, sliding a finger onto Joan's exposed clit and rubbing it back and forth.

"That won't keep me quiet."

"Of course not, but this will." Darlene said, sticking her tongue as deep into Joan as she could and then frantically rubbing her finger back and forth across her exposed clit.

"OHHHHHHH SHIT!" Joan squealed as Darlene frigged her clit with her finger, her tongue driving in and out of her pussy and the entrance to her tunnel. "OH GOD! No faaaiiiirrrrr!"

"That's it baby. Cum all over me. Squirt your cum allll over my big fat tits and face."

"Oh damn." I grunted, watching Joan's pussy being attached inches from my own face, my hips pushing harder into Darlene until the rhythmic slapping was obviously audible to anyone close to us, not that Joan's verbalizations weren't obvious enough.

"SHIT I'm GOING TO CUM!" Joan squealed as her whole body trembled and suddenly jerked, spewing a huge gush of wetness out over Darlene's face and chest, much of it splattering to the ground but some hitting me as well.

When Joan's second gush of juices hit Darlene my own climax decided it was time to make its appearance. With a sudden jerk my body spasmed, slamming my cock hard into Darlene's pussy, jamming my head hard against her cervix as it gushed a shot of hot cum out into her, filling the space between my shaft and her pussy walls.

"OHHHHH FUCK!" Darlene suddenly cried in surprise at the sensations of my cum lancing up into her. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" She cried over and over again as her own body jerked in time with my pulsing cock. Our surprising three way orgasm was short lived, but intense, the three of us dissolving into laughter as Joan moved from over our faces and dropped heavily onto the seat at our feet.

"Well, that was unexpected." Darlene said with a grin, half rolling over beside me so she could see my face. "Didn't think you were going to come that fast.

"Neither did I, but then I wasn't expecting to see something like that."

"Yeah, Joan always has been a good squirter."

"Is that what that was?" First time I ever saw that in person."

"Then this has been a day of firsts for you, hasn't it?"

"Pretty much." I said feeling suddenly exhausted.

"Well, I need to go rinse off and cool down. Wanna come?"

"Thanks, but if you don't mind, I'm just going to lay here a few minutes." I said, as Darlene extracted herself from me, a gush of our combined cum leaking down her legs as she stood up.

I rolled over on my back and closed my eyes for a few minutes. I was tempted to go look for my wife, but suddenly wasn't sure I wanted to see some other guy banging her like I had just done to Darlene.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,456 Followers
12