Lessons Ch. 03

Story Info
Man's training continues for women and men for his Mistress.
3k words
4.09
12.1k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ebenezer1
Ebenezer1
42 Followers

Now it was Friday night and I was being picked up for Lesson 3 by Al. He is the boyfriend of the woman I was a sex slave to. I had corresponded with her to be a sex slave. She agreed only if I could prove myself. I had written a long list of kinky things I was willing to do for her. She wanted me to serve her husband. That was what would give her pleasure. I would keep him busy while she played with others and she would get a laugh from my humiliation.

The first lesson had been pleasing her boyfriend Al and his gay friend. The second lesson was visiting her husband with Al at his office. I serviced her husband with my mouth and ass. I also blew Al. The office secretary had listened to most of it, reported to the wife and had a good laugh at me.

Now Al was taking me to a seedy motel on the outskirts of town to pleasure a woman. I was excited. Still a virgin, this would be my first time touching a woman. I was shaking and hyperventilating a bit on the ride.

Al told me to settle down. He explained the setup for me. We would meet a couple there. The woman was for me to please and she would report back to my Mistress how I had done. That was my lesson. The man there was a bit weird he told me. I was to not be shocked if we arrived and he was already naked. Al told me he would likely be jerking off the whole time we were there and he loved to watch.

Al also warned me that this woman loved gang bangs. He knew a bunch of young college guys had been invited. They were going there to pull a train with her. I would be explained as there for her pleasure and he would tell me what to do. I wasn't to say much when we were there. Al went on to point out he was taking his pleasure with the woman and the man would likely be using me in the other bed. I was to let him do whatever he wanted.

I told him I understood and I would be a good boy. He smiled at that and pulled into the motel. After parking we went straight to the room. A knock on the door and a naked man opened it waving us inside. The man was middle aged, balding and a bit pudgy.

There was a woman on the bed sitting fully clothed in a sweater and pants. She was middle aged, short hair and overweight. She smiled and seemed nice. The man was talking quickly and saying we should all relax. Tonight was going to be a fun night.

Al sat in a chair and told me I should strip. I took everything off. The man reached out and fondled my cock saying, "Nice. Still a virgin I hear." He leered at the woman and she told him to settle down and not scare me. I turned to face her. She told me to sit opposite her on the other bed. I did.

The man sat beside me and reached over to fondle me again. She laughed and lit a cigarette. She asked me if I was aware of what was going to happen. I told her I was not sure. She explained the night to me.

"I like sex. I like men. I like lots of cock and tonight I am pulling a train with some guys. I need someone to get me razed up and then keep me on edge. Your Mistress wants to know you won't shy away from cleaning her when she demands it. Do you know what I mean?" She looked into my eyes while she said all this.

I told her I wasn't sure. She defined cleaning for me. I would be licking her pussy before sex, during sex if the guy was okay with it and definitely after. I would clean her up before the next man with my tongue. If a guy wanted me to, I would get him started by blowing him hard or I would finish him by licking him clean after.

I asked her how many guys and she said she did not know as they were coming in a few groups of two or three at different times. She was smiling at me. "Are you going to be able to do this?" she asked. I looked at her and said, "Yes, no problem."

The man continue to stroke me and I had gotten hard. Al started taking his clothes off saying he was first. The woman took her clothes off and the man sat back on his bed. Al told me to crawl between her legs and he would tell me what to do to get her ready.

I began to lick her and they both instructed me on the best way to excite her. I was shown how to lick, how hard, how much, how fast. I was shown how to use my finger then fingers at the same time I was licking her.

When she was ready she pushed on my forehead to get me out of the way and Al got on top. Al fucked her as I knelt on the floor beside the bed and watched. It didn't take long until he came. He had me lick his cock clean and then pointed to her pussy. She was flush and smiling down at me motioning with a come hither crooked finger.

I got between her legs and licked. I tasted the cum from Al that was becoming familiar to me mixed with her juices. I licked until she was very clean and she grabbed my hair with both hands pulling me into her. She began to moan and thrust against my face. She had a powerful orgasm on me. I stopped when she pushed me back.

The man told me to get on the bed with him. She laid back with her eyes closed looking very tired. Al was lighting a cigarette on the chair watching. She said in a low sultry voice, "Little early for such a great orgasm. That's bullshit he never ate a woman out before."

I looked offended and everyone laughed at me. Al told her as far as he knew it was my first time. I agreed. The man pulled me back on the bed with him spooning me and whispered in my ear he hoped I sucked cock as well as I ate poontang. Al told me to show them.

I got off the bed and knelt on the floor as he swung into position. She got up on one arm to watch from the other bed. He was very hard. I leaned in and began to suck his cock the best I knew how. I combined all my lessons sucking him, licking up and down the shaft and licking his balls. He was really enjoying it.

She spoke to Al asking if I could deep throat. Al said he didn't know. She got on her knees beside me. "I am going to help learn something new baby." she said. She told me to relax my throat and try to swallow as much as I could. I got halfway up the shaft choking.

She laughed and told me to try again. I did and she held the back of my neck. As I choked and tried to pull off she told me to relax and hold it. I kept choking but it got better. I was less panicky. I did this a few times. The she had me get on her bed on my back with my head hanging over the side. He got into position standing beside the bed leaning over me. She fed his cock into my mouth.

He began pushing in and out slowly. She guided it in until finally I was right to the root with my lips. "Hold it," she told him. Then had him pull out and back in again. She told me to breath when he came out. This went on until he said he was ready and she told him push in. He did and his cum slammed into the back of my throat.

When he pulled out I was choking and drowning all at once. Al was ready with a waste basket for me to puke the cum into. I was coughing up a storm. She announced I was a cocksucking, deep throating slut of the first order. She kissed my cheeks and told me I passed my deep throating lesson. On to cuckold lessons.

I asked what that was and all three laughed. She explained it to me and pointed out I had already been cuckolded by Al and her. Soon some more guys would do it.

There was a knock at the door and she took me into the bathroom while Al answered the door. I heard him invite two guys in. I cleaned up as she put on a robe. She douched herself and told me to just do what I did and it would be fine. She knew these guys and they were cool. She went out first.

A few minutes later Al called me out. I was told to lay on my back on the bed facing the end. She got on top of me with her pussy over my face. Both young guys were naked and hard. The first one pushed inside her and began fucking her hard. It went on for some time. Then I saw them both shutter.

When he pulled out, a glob of cum landed on my cheek. I heard her say, "Eat me." I reached up and pulled my face into her. I was licking her and tonguing deep inside her. After a few minutes she yelled, "Next." I felt my hands pulled off her and the next guy enter her. He fucked her as hard as the last one.

When he pulled out he spurted all over my chin and chest. She laughed and said, "Eat me baby." I did the same. She got off me laughing hard. "Let me help." she said as she began licking up the cum off my chest and chin feeding it into my mouth. We french kissed while she did this until it was all gone. The others watched.

She jumped up and ran into the bathroom. The guys were dressing and so was Al. I got off the bed and reached for my clothes. "Not you." said Al. "You are here for a while ya know. Two guys is not a train."

I looked at the man on the other bed and he padded a spot beside him. The two guys were laughing as he spooned me. They were saying good night and have fun you twisted little fuck. He began to kiss me and fondle me. Al left telling me they would drop me off in the morning.

After they were all gone, she came out in her bathrobe, laughing. "You guys are sick. Why don't you just fuck him in the ass in front of me and get it over with." she said. He said "Okay."

I was pushed around and up on to my knees. "Head down ass up." she laughed. He pushed his cock head against my ass and pushed hard and steady. "No lube you little slut." she said. The she spoke to him telling him to fuck me harder which he did. He came pretty quick again.

He pulled out. "No blood but I cheated. I put a little lube on my cock." I collapsed grateful. She said he was a cheat and a tease. She climbed over me and they began to kiss sweetly. "Get on the other bed baby." She told me as they continued.

I lay there not sure how I felt. Definitely used and a bit abused. Very humiliated and concerned with who was to come.

There was a knock at the door and she slipped into the bathroom calling me to follow. He answered the door. She began kissing me and pushing her tongue in me. She whispered that she wished she could fuck me but she promised my Mistress that my cock would not enter any pussy tonight. I was to stay a bit of a virgin.

He called out they were ready. There were three guys who were standing nude stroking themselves when we came out. He was back on his bed smiling. One of the guys smiled at me and said I was to kneel beside the bed.

These three were longer with a variety of positions. They cheered each other on and belonged to some sort of team together. As each finished, I would climb between her legs and clean her. I was not to touch any of them. All three went twice. My neck and tongue were becoming worn out by the time they were done. She was clearly exhausted.

They dressed and left high fiving each other. She closed her eyes resting. He was on the other bed smiling. He said there was only one more group of four guys and he thought he could make it easier for her. He asked if she wanted to do a spit roast instead. She was eager but asked if I could help. With these four he was sure that would work. They were very open minded.

She took me into the bathroom again and this time after she douched herself, she douched my ass. We both brushed our teeth. When the others were coming in she looked deep in my eyes and asked if I was ready for a spit roast. I said yes then asked what that was.

Her head dropped as she laughed and said, "Oh virgin. Tonight is your night." She explained that these four guys were all lifelong buddies and bisexual. All had girlfriends who did not know about these high jinx. We were both going to be served up here as she was too tired to do it all.

A spit roast she explained to me was having us on our hands and knees with a guy behind and a guy in front. If we were lucky, they would each cum once and leave. If we were very lucky and they decided to do it a second time, a cock in the mouth will not have come from an ass. She looked me in the eye and said, "Don't get too excited baby. You're not that lucky."

We went out and met the guys. He had told them about the spit roast. She explained I was helping. They picked teams and we got on the beds. She told everyone that since her pussy was sore, her ass was open for business making things equal. We knelt facing each other but angled a bit so we could see what was happening on the other bed.

They went to work. Clearly they had pent up energy. I was fucked hard in the ass. I was well lubed but it still hurt. I tried to keep up with my mouth. I felt the guy in my ass cum first. I concentrated on my cocksucking then until the other guy came in my mouth. She finished about the same time.

They were all laughing and told us they wanted a show to get going again. I knelt on the floor to do as I had before. She moved her ass in front of me. I began to rim her and suck the cum from her ass. They were laughing. She giggled as I licked.

When I was done, she pulled off my face smiling at me. She leaned over and pulled my lips apart. She slowly drooled a fat long string of cum into my mouth then spit the last of it into me. She leaned back and smiled at the guys saying "More yummy for his tummy."

They were all getting hard again. She reminded them, no wiping and to switch it up. The guy from her ass was in my mouth. They guy from my ass was in her mouth. Both our asses were filled by the other two and we were off to the races again.

When they finished we repeated our show for them and they said we had been good fucks. They left and she pulled me into bed with the man. He pulled me close and kissed me. He had a raging hard on. "Have fun." she said as she went into the bathroom. I could hear the shower as he was pushing his cock into my ass.

I was flat on my back and he was looking into my eyes and kissing me. After he came he bid me good night and fell right to sleep. She opened the bathroom door and waved me in. I showered, brushed my teeth and entered the room. The lights were out. She whispered, "Come here." She pulled me under the covers with her.

She began making out with me like crazy. She said, "No cock in pussy but a hand job is different." She began to stroke me and in about 3 strokes I came in a huge sticky mess. "Oops." she giggled. "Looks like a wet night."

She pulled me close with her arm around me and went to sleep. I could not sleep and lay there listening to her breathe and lightly snore all night. In the morning we all showered again. We dressed and they dropped me at home.

She told me she would call my Mistress later and give her my final grade. I was an A + in her book. That made me a terrific cuckold pussy licker.

My next lesson turned out to be not far off. Meanwhile I went in to my own bed with a burning ass, aching jaw and full tummy.

Ebenezer1
Ebenezer1
42 Followers