Lessons Ch. 04

Story Info
The lessons continue outside of the family.
1.2k words
4.43
67.6k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Brown
James_Brown
210 Followers

My attitude to sex changed quite a bit after I found out that Sylvia and Gabrielle were lovers. Previously I had never thought of cheating on Sylvia, but now it seemed that a whole smorgasbord of options had been placed before me. And while I wasn't exactly prowling the streets looking for stray pussy, I had decided that I would be more open to any offers that came my way.

A few days after my night with Chantelle I received a phone call from her. She asked if I would meet her after school that afternoon. We arranged to meet in the same café where we had met before. She looked so different in her school uniform from the last time that I had seen her, but I remembered the knockout body that her uniform was hiding, and my cock started to get hard as soon as I saw her. It would be nice to fuck her again, I thought, but while the rules of l'instruction allowed for follow-up encounters, they had to be initiated by the girl and not the man. But this could be my lucky day, I thought.

Chantelle gave me a kiss on the cheek and sat down. I ordered our coffees, and then I asked how she had been. "I've been wonderful," she said, smiling at me.

"Have you seen Jasmin?" I asked.

"Oh yes," she replied. "That's what I wanted to talk to you about. When I was with Jasmin yesterday I thought a lot about your lovely cock. Then I felt sorry for Jasmin that she was missing out. Do you think that maybe you could give l'instruction to her? She's turned eighteen."

"Well, I don't know," I said. "Your Aunt Sylvia might not be too happy about that."

"What if I could fix it with her?" Chantelle asked. Then she leaned in close to me and whispered, "Besides, wouldn't you like to fuck me again? Don't you want to feel your big cock in my tight little pussy once more?" As she said this, she took my hand and slipped it under her skirt. "Feel how wet I am for you," she whispered. "I so want you to fuck me again."

As my finger slipped into her wet little pussy it took all of my self-control not to cum right there and then. I forced myself to pull my hand away, and whispered, "All right, if you can get your Aunt Sylvia's OK, I'll do it."

"Cool," she giggled.

We finished our coffee, and then I gave Chantelle a ride home. By the time that I got to my house, Chantelle had organised everything. Sylvia told me that Chantelle had called her and asked if she could have another lesson in lovemaking with me. Of course Sylvia had agreed, and told me that Chantelle had organised for us to have Gabrielle's house to ourselves the next Friday evening.

I was a little suspicious when Sylvia didn't mention Jasmin. "Did Chantelle say anything about Jasmin?" I asked.

"No, why should she?" replied Sylvia.

"Simply because Chantelle asked me if I would give l'instruction to Jasmin. She was supposed to ask for your approval," I said.

"Oh," said Sylvia. She was thoughtful for a minute, and then said, "Oh, well, I suppose there's no harm. Jasmin seems to be a nice girl. If you can do the same for her as you did for Chantelle then why not?"

And so it was arranged. Chantelle called me the next day and asked if I could come to her house at about eight on the next Friday evening. I said that I would be there.

A little after eight the next Friday evening I knocked on the door of Gabrielle's house. The lights were dim and there was soft music playing. Looks like they might have started without me, I thought.

Chantelle answered the door and pretended to be surprised to see me. "Oh Hi Uncle Steve," she said brightly. "Come on in." She took me into the lounge room and said, "This is my friend Jasmin."

As I said hello to Jasmin I checked her out. She looked to be of eastern European ancestry, possibly Turkish. She had a beautiful face, with high cheekbones, and lovely long jet black hair. She said hello, but she seemed to be surprised to see me. Hadn't Chantelle told her that I was coming?

I sat down on the couch and Chantelle sat next to me. "Steve's the best uncle ever," she said to Jasmin. She turned and kissed me full on the mouth. Jasmin watched in surprise. Then Chantelle twisted around and sat on my lap. Jasmin's look of surprise increased, but then it turned to shock as Chantelle reached down and pulled out my cock. Without saying anything, Chantelle wriggled around until my cock slipped into her pussy.

Jasmin stared. Chantelle said, " Oh this is sooooo nice, but I want to share it with you, Jasmin. Come and feel how nice Steve's cock feels as it slides in and out of my pussy. Jasmin seemed to be in a trance as she sat down beside me, and then she reached down and touched my cock. She stroked it a few times, and then suddenly she knelt on the floor and started to lick my cock. "Oh, lick my pussy, Jasmin," gasped Chantelle. "Suck my clit while Steve fucks me."

Jasmin started to suck Chantelle's clit, and Chantelle moaned some more. Then Jasmin said, "Can I have some cock too?" Chantelle hopped off my cock, kissed Jasmin on the lips, and said, "Of course you can."

Jasmin pulled up her skirt and sat on my cock. She was tight, so very tight, but she wasn't a virgin, and I sank into her completely on the first stroke. There is always something about the first fuck of a tight pussy, but I wanted to take things slowly for Jasmin's sake. But she surprised me by crying out, "Fuck me hard and make me cum. Fill my pussy with your spunk." I was a bit surprised, she seemed to be very keen for someone who was a lesbian, so and I fucked her hard and fast. She squealed with joy as she came.

Afterwards, Chantelle said to Jasmin, "I knew that you would love it."

Jasmin looked a little sheepish. "I have a confession to make, Chantelle," she said softly. "I'm not really a lesbian. I like men as well as women."

"What?" gasped Chantelle.

"I'm sorry," Jasmin said. "I was going to tell you but I didn't want to hurt you."

"Then you mean this evening was a waste of time?" asked Chantelle.

"Oh, I wouldn't say that," said Jasmin.

"Neither would I," I said.

At that we all burst out laughing, and rolled around together on the floor.

When we had all recovered from our attack of mirth, I stood up and took both girls to Chantelle's room. She had a nice big double bed and we all fitted onto it. I knew that there was no need to be gentle any more, and I fucked both of their pussies without mercy. Then Jasmin showed Chantelle how to suck my cock, and when I came she swallowed all of my cum. And later I watched fascinated as they ate each other's pussy.

About eleven pm I knew that it was time for me to leave. Gabrielle would be home soon. It was hard to tear myself away from these two hot women, but I knew that there was always the possibility that they could ask me for more lessons.

James_Brown
James_Brown
210 Followers