Lessons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,449 Followers

"You wanna just throw down here, or what?" I asked jokingly.

"Mmmmm a challenge huh? I'm up for dirty dancing, how about you?" She said in a low seductive voice as she pushed my cock downward, letting go of it as she stepped even closer, her hands moving to her dress and hiking the skirt portion up several inches. I could feel my hard cock pressing against her hot wet pussy as she began swaying to the music, my cock trapped between her legs and pussy. "Oh yeah. Been a while since I played this game. Who comes first? You, or me? I'm willing to bet I can make you cum before I do." She said as she rocked her legs as she swayed to the music, stroking my cock with her thighs while her pussy rubbed back and forth an inch or so along the top.

"So that's the game? To see who comes first?" I asked squeezing her nipples harder while I twisted them like little knobs inside the dress.

"Oooooooh yeah. Now that's how to play the game. That sends a tingle all the way to my pussy! Nice move sweetie. Got any more tricks like that?"

"I bet I can think of a few." I said as I pulled my hands from her dress and slid them up her arms. I hooked my thumbs in the tiny straps going over her shoulders and slid them down her arms, pulling farther down until the front of her dress started to slide down with it. I didn't stop until the top of the dress was barely hanging on, hooked only by her rock hard nipples. I slipped my hands around to her back and then down, cupping her firm round tush under the edge of the skirt. "Try this one." I said, lifting her up slightly, causing her to stand on her tiptoes in the high heels and sliding my body down along hers.

My motion pulled the front of her dress down clear of her firm round breasts, allowing me to suck one of her tits into my mouth, my teeth closing on her nipple and tugging it upward as I started to slide upward.

"OHHHHHH yeah, that's a nice trick." She moaned as my cock pressed up into her pussy and started forcing its way into her tunnel. "Ohhhhhhh don't stop, please don't stop." She moaned as my shaft slid inch by inch into her, finally stopping when my thighs were tightly pressed against hers.

"Now let's see how you like my dancing!" I grinned, sliding one hand from her bare ass, exposed under her hiked up skirt, around to her front, cupping and squeezing one of her tits. I rocked my hips side to side, sliding my cock in and out of her as she arched her back to keep herself pushed down on to my shaft.

"Ohhhh yeah, now this is a dance." She moaned as the song we were playing to ended.

With the music gone she rocked her hips slightly, keeping me moving inside her tunnel, little gasps and groans slipping from her. The next tune started, a quicker, almost rock, tune. I let go of her tit and moved both hands to her hips, holding them as I pushed and pulled on her, driving my cock in and out of her pussy the few inches I was able to get it into her.

"You wanna really dance?" She asked, suddenly pulling off my shaft. She spun on her heels and bent over, reaching between her legs for my lubricated cock and aimed it at her pussy as she pushed back against me. "Ohhhhhh fuck yes." She moaned as I drove deep into her. She held onto the chair in front of her as I plunged my cock in and out of her, drawing little squeaks and quiet little gasps of pleasure from her as I banged my thighs into hers, only the layers of material from our clothes muting the slap of our bodies.

"Oh shit oh mother fucking shit!" She moaned. "You might just win this one stud!"

"Yeah?"

"UH huh!" she squeaked as her legs began to tremble, her body making little jerking motions. "Ohhhh fuck me fuck me fuck me!" she groaned as my cock continued to plunge in and out of her pussy.

I wasn't surprised I hadn't come, not after all the sex I'd had the last day, but I had to admit I came damn close fucking her like that. Finally, with her orgasm done, I pulled from her and let her stand up and helped her fix her dress.

"You know. That's the best dance fuck I've had in quite a while. Too many guys these days want to just bang away and forget how much fun it can be to play dirty. If you wanna slip away later and go fuck in the elevator or something, just give me a wink, I think you're a fun fucker."

"Sure thing." I answered as she undid my pants enough to tuck my still hard cock back in my pants.

"You sure you don't want me to finish this job?" She asked, giving it a playful squeeze before pulling her hand out of my pants.

"Maybe later. Think up something really interesting and maybe you can entice me to give you another ride." I said as she leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh trust me, that's an offer I can definitely get into!" She said with a huge smile. "I'll be back."

I plopped down into my chair heavily after she had walked off, still trying to get my heart rate and breathing down to where it belongs. My wife strode purposefully toward me, grabbed the back of the chair I was sitting in, and with a big grin, swung one leg over me, mounting me like a horse. She settled down on my lap, facing me, her hands moving to clasp behind my neck.

"Well, you certainly drew some attention with that....ummm..dance?" She said, still grinning.

"Why was that?"

"Well, everyone was watching to start with, but when you just spun her around and started fucking her...well, that got a lot more attention. I guess she's some local celebrity or something and she picks what she thinks will be a really good one and then teases the shit out of them. Sometimes she lets them have her, other times she decides they didn't do enough to entice her and she leaves 'em hanging. Not too often does she just out and out fuck like that."

"Well, I hadn't planned on being a spectacle." I said. "Changing the subject, what happened to that guy we flashed off in the restaurant?"

"OH him! I was having a great time teasing the shit out of him. I had his cock out and stuck between my legs, just sliding it between my thighs and rubbing my pussy along it as we danced, and when I pulled the front of my dress down to give him access, he lost it. He shot his load all over, half of it running down the back of my legs and the rest on the dance floor. He was so embarrassed he ran off without even putting his cock back in his pants." My wife said with a giggle.

I reached my hands up and tugged the front of her dress down, exposing her bare breasts. Wrapping my hands around as much of them as I could I squeezed and played with them for a moment. "Who would ever be turned on by these?" I asked with a chuckle before lifting one high enough to suck her nipple into my mouth.

"Ohhhhh naughty boy!" My wife giggled as I sucked and teased her nipple.

"You love it and you know it. Sitting here getting your tits played with in public."

"Yeah, I do." She admitted, giggling again as I sucked her other nipple into my mouth.

"Hi." I heard a female voice say from behind me.

"Hi." My wife replied while I pulled my mouth from her tit.

"I'm Suzanne and this my husband Eric. You're husband and wife, aren't you?"

"Yeah." My wife answered cautiously.

"Well, we were wondering if you wanted to take a turn in the box with us?"

"In the box?" My wife asked quizzically. "What's that?"

"It's a little ice breaker game for couples. You pair up with each others spouses and go into two adjacent booths. There's a spinner in the back that tells you what to do to who. There are holes in the wall between the cubicles and each couple has to hold one of their spouses hands while they do whatever the spinner came up with. It's timed and then after that if no one else is waiting you can go again, or you can do other things. It kind of gives you a chance to decide if you want to keep playing with that couple or not."

"I don't know." My wife said cautiously. "What kind of things?"

"Ohhhh oral on each other, mutual masturbation, outright sex, that kind of thing."

"Sounds interesting. Wanna try one time?" I asked my wife.

She looked at me and then shrugged. "Sure why not."

MY wife climbed off my lap and we followed Suzanne and Eric to the booth. They were in their mid forties by my guess, Eric in slacks and a button down shirt, and Suzanne in a rather interesting dress. The dress was what you would expect for shape in any minidress, slim, snug, covering her body from neck to thigh....except of course for a V shaped section of translucent mesh material running from her neck to the hemline on each side. The V allowed the sides of her breasts to be exposed as well as make it very clear that there was nothing under the dress but her.

They led us to a little structure in one corner of the room, and held the doors open for us. Each room was approximately four foot square, and as they had said, the partition between them contained a number of four inch diameter holes that hands could be stuck through. My wife entered with Eric and I held the door to our side open for Suzanne.

"Oh cool." I said as Suzanne spun a spinner mounted to the back wall. It had a wide variety of things depicted, from cocks and breasts, to pairs of hands, to hands and various body parts and mouths and various body parts. Our spinner landed on the pair of hands.

"Ohhhhhh nice." Suzanne said quietly. "We're not supposed to tell the other side what we got. That means hands anywhere. The idea is to use your one available hand to tease anyplace on the other person. The idea isn't to get them to climax, it's supposed to encourage the couples to continue outside of here with their play."

"Ready?" Eric asked from the other side, sticking a hand through the wall. My wife's hand appeared moments later, the two hands at very different heights and the two obviously facing each other.

I reached out and took my wife's hand while Suzanne took her husbands and then a little beeper sounded.

"Have fun!" Suzanne whispered as she immediately went for my belt and pants. With the dress she was wearing it only took me a moment to pull the material up, exposing a pair of nice D cup breasts, her hard nipples centered in two dark pink areola, the hard nubs pointing slightly upward as her breasts sagged slightly. Her mound was covered with a neatly trimmed matt of dark brown curls shaped in a triangle, pointing down to her pussy. She stepped her feet apart for me and allowed my fingers to slide down between her legs feeling her inner lips protruding from her taught firm outer lips. With a little grin to myself I leaned down and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth while I began to slowly stroke her pussy with my finger.

I wondered what my wife and Eric had drawn, but figured it out pretty quickly by the height and motions of my wife's hand. The grunts and groans of Eric made it clear he was enjoying fucking my wife's tits in the next cubicle.

I did my best to tease Suzanne, sliding a finger between her lips and rubbing her clit, but to be honest, I just didn't get the feeling she was all that into what we had drawn. "Not enjoying it?" I whispered.

"Well, to be honest, I was hoping for something else." She whispered back as the electronic beeper went off ending out time in the little booth.

I pulled my pants back up and Suzanne pulled her dress down before we left the cubicle.

"Say Mike, do you mind if I dance with your wife a time or two?"

I looked at Nancy and she gave a little shrug. "If you want to." I said. "Suzanne and I are just going to sit this one out I think."

"Ok, don't have too much fun." Eric said as he led my wife off toward the dance floor.

"Okay, so what is it you really wanted?" I asked as I turned to look at her.

She gave me a little grin and took my hand, pulling me along through the tables, about half the length of the room, before she drew me behind a partition. She turned to face me and quickly stripped her dress off, dropping it on the floor next to her, leaving her completely nude. She stepped to me and began to pull my shirt out of my pants and push it up my body.

"What I really want to do is get you completely naked and dance with you. That little dance you did with Nina was soooo fucking hot!"

"Ah, I see." I answered as I held my hands up, letting her push my shirt up and off. "And you're not worried about being naked here?"

"I rather suspect there are more naked couples all over than you realize. No one is going to care." She said as she undid my pants and then quickly sunk to the floor to pull my shoes and pants off, leaving me in just my stocks. "Here, I'll show you." She said, stepping out from behind the partition and the plant we were secreted behind, pulling me by the hand right out into the open. She turned to face me, reached for my hard cock, and pushing it down, stepped against me, trapping my cock between her legs. She put her arms around my neck, pulled her big soft tits against my chest and her hot lips against mine.

As she kissed me wetly, she began swaying to the music, working her thighs slightly to both rock her body and to stroke my cock that was between her legs. As the song progressed, her kiss became more and more amorous, her lips sucking mine, her tongue darting into my mouth and her hot breath becoming heavier and deeper as her arousal built.

"Ohhhh fuck I'm loving this." She moaned, her lips only a fraction of an inch from mine. "Do you want to fuck me? Do I have you turned on so much you want to stick your big hard cock into me and fuck me while we dance?"

"Hell yes." I whispered back, more than a little turned on.

With a grin she stepped back from me, allowing my pussy juice covered cock to stick out in full view. She spun in my arms and pulled my hands to her tits, pressing them against her soft mounds as she backed up against me. Lifting herself on her tiptoes she let go of one of my hands and slipped hers between us, grabbing my cock and pushing it down until she could nestle the head between her lips. She arched her back and bent over slightly, pushing back against me and forcing her pussy over my rigid shaft. As she slid back she straightened up, pressing her ass and back against me.

She began swaying again, our combined motion teasing my cock in and out and sideways in her pussy, while my hands kneaded and squeezed her soft tits. Her deep ragged breathing told me just how turned on she was, and the feelings deep inside told me just exactly how much her soft wet pussy was exciting my cock.

I let go of one breast and slid a hand down to her pussy, finding her exposed hard little clit with my finger. I began rubbing it in little circles, eliciting little gasps and moans from her as we continued to dance fuck in full view of anyone who wanted to watch, not that I cared at all at that moment.

"I'm going to come." I groaned into her ear as she wiggled herself against me, moving my cock around inside her.

"Good." She moaned. "Fill my pussy. Make me come on your hard cock!"

"Oh shit." I grunted after only another minute or so, my body jerking and spewing into her pussy. The hot surge of juices triggering the orgasm that was apparently holding ever so close.

"YESSSSSS!" she hissed loudly as her body trembled in my hands, her pussy contracting around my hard dick as my cock jerked and twitched trying to pump what little cum I seemed to have left into her.

She continued to rock, her chest heaving raggedly and her body shaking for at least two minutes before she finally began to relax. She moved one hand to the one I had between her legs and pressed it to mine, coaxing me to stop what I was doing there. We continued to rock with each other through the end of that song, what was it the third one since we started? Only after it ended did she pull off my cock and lead me back around the partition. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply, her lips sucking mine and her tongue sliding into my mouth again.

"That felt incredible. Fucking right out in the open like that? I've always wanted to try that. God it was such a turn on. I came soooooo hard around you. I may have to try that again some time."

"You never did that before? I thought you said you did it all the time and no one would notice."

"Oh, I'm sure they noticed, but no, I lied, I've never tried it before. It was you and Nina that made me wonder what it would feel like. I figured if you did it with her, maybe you'd do it with me too. I'm glad you did. It felt incredible. I was getting so turned on knowing that everyone could see you fondling my tits, knowing your big cock was inside me but not able to see it? Ohhh god! I'm getting turned on again just thinking about it." She said, grinding her tits and hips against me. "Maybe we should go right out on the dance floor nude!"

"I think they would frown on that." I said quietly as the music for a much faster tune blared out, picking up tempo as it progressed.

"Come on." She said, stepping back and wiggling her body to the music, her tits swinging back and forth as she moved closer and then farther from me, her hands holding mine.

"I don't think...." I started to say again as she pulled me from behind the screen, shaking her body and pulling me along as she backed her way toward the dance floor. A few people whistled and cheered as she worked us all the way to the edge of the dance floor before letting go of my hands, her body twisting and shaking to the rock tune.

For my part I felt embarrassed and barely moved as she wiggled her body closer to me, grinding her pussy against my leg as she took my hands again and tried to encourage me to move with her.

"Come on Mike. Dance with me!" She said with a crooked grin. "You're going to get a reputation that you can't dance!"

I moved a bit with her as the song progressed and was surprised when Nina danced her way over to the two of us, wiggling and shimmying as she inserted herself into our dance to make us a threesome. She reached out for one of my hands and one of Suzanne's drawing us both close to her and putting one of each of our hands on the hem of her dress. "Take it off!" she shouted over the loud music.

I looked at Suzanne, who looked back at me stunned. The two of us together pulled the dress up her body. She lifted her arms over her head and rocked and wiggled herself down until her legs were splayed wide and her ass was nearly to the floor. With her dress off she wiggled her way back up again, her tits shaking and bouncing as she worked closer to the two of us, her body finally rubbing against the two of us.

"Oh yeah. Now this is more like it!" She laughed loudly as everyone stood around and watched the three of us "dance".

The song finally faded and was replaced with a much slower, more sensual, song. I tried to slip back toward the wall, but Nina grabbed my hand and pulled me back toward her. "Don't go! We were just starting to really have some fun!"

"I thought we weren't supposed to have obvious nudity in the open!" I answered back.

Nina rolled her eyes. "Who's going to tell me I can't. Tell you what, you make me come again, this time right here on the dance floor, and I'll give you and your wife a thousand dollars." She said as she started swaying, holding her hands over her head as she slowly undulated her hips, her face sporting a sultry "come fuck me" look.

"This isn't my wife." I answered her as she ground her body against mine.

"OH really? That's even more interesting. Where is she?" She asked, dropping her arms and wrapping one around me.

"Over there." I said, pointing to where my wife was standing with a tall gentleman behind her, his hands down the front of her dress.

"Come here." Nina called, crooking her finger in my wife's direction. "Come on."

My wife looked at me curiously as she removed the hands down her dress and stepped over to us.

"You're his wife?" Nina asked as she stood with her bare hip against mine.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,449 Followers