Lessons Ch. 07

Story Info
A surprise request from a niece.
1k words
4.42
62.8k
6
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Brown
James_Brown
212 Followers

One evening there was a phone call from Gabrielle. Sylvia spoke with her for a few minutes, and then she handed the phone to me. "Gabrielle wants to speak to you," she said.

Gabrielle explained that Celene had spoken to her that afternoon about l'instruction. Apparently Chantelle had told her about it, and asked if she was going to do it. "So Celene asked me when it was going to happen," she said.

Now that was a surprise. It was a surprise because Celene was a slut! She had been fucking boys since she was sixteen. I knew it, Sylvia knew it, and Gabrielle knew it. It had never occurred to me that I would be asked to give l'instruction to Celene.

"Really?" I asked. "Do you think that it's necessary?"

"She said that since you gave l'instruction to Chantelle, it's only fair that you should give it to her as well," said Gabrielle. "Would you mind?"

"Not at all," I said. "Only too happy to help out." I could see that Sylvia was having trouble suppressing a laugh as I said those words.

A few days later a small package arrived for me. Inside it was an envelope, and written on it were the words, 'I'm really looking forward to l'instruction, Uncle Steve.' Inside the envelope were several photographs of Celene, totally naked!

Now anyone would have said that all of my daughters and my nieces were pretty, but Celene was exceptional. All of the other girls took after their mothers' side of the family, and were unmistakeably French. But Celene was different. Her father was Spanish, and Celene obviously had inherited her looks from his family. She was a typical senorita, with beautiful long black hair and flashing green eyes. She had a much fuller figure than the other girls. And her tits! Her tits were superb, as amply shown in the photos. Yes, I would very much enjoy l'instruction with Celene, but I wasn't sure who would be teaching whom!

One evening a few days later, Gabrielle dropped Celene at my house as arranged. As soon as Gabrielle had left, Celene grabbed my cock. As she unzipped my pants, she said, "I've wanted to do this for such as long time," and she took my cock into her mouth. She sucked my cock expertly, all the time looking up at me with her beautiful green eyes. It took only a couple of minutes until I filled her mouth with cum, and she swallowed it all down.

"That was lovely, Uncle Steve," she said. "But I can't wait for you to fuck me. Danni told me what a big cock you have, and I want to feel it buried deep in my pussy."

Celene's words immediately brought my cock back to life. "And I can't wait to fuck you, Celene," I said. "Those photos of you were so hot. I had to wank off as soon as I saw them," I replied.

"You wanked off to my photos?" she said. "That's soooooo hot!"

We went to the bedroom. I undressed Celene, and she was even more beautiful in real than in her photos. Not only were her tits superb, but she had big nipples as well, one of my favourite things. I simply had to bury my face in her tits. She moaned and pulled my head to her as I sucked her nipples. Then she threw herself back onto the bed. "I want you in me right now," she commanded.

I knew that there was only one way to fuck her, and that was hard and fast. She was an expert at fucking. She moaned and gasped and met each of my strokes with a thrust of her hips, and I thought that she was going to rip my back to shreds with her nails when she came. But it was an amazing, fantastic fuck, by far the best that I had ever had.

It didn't take her long to recover. "I love to have my throat fucked," she said. "Will you do that for me?"

Now throat fucking is something that I had never done, but I had always wanted to do it. Celene lay on the edge of the bed with her head tipped down and her mouth open. I slipped my cock into her mouth and it disappeared down her throat.

The sensation was amazing! Her throat felt like a very tight pussy, and she used her tongue and her lips in the same way as she used her pussy muscles to squeeze my cock, but they were able to hold me tighter than her pussy could. I mercilessly fucked her throat, and when I came I rammed my cock right down her throat and filled her with cum.

She gasped as she caught her breath, and then said, "Oh, I love doing that! And your cock is so big it really stretched my throat right out. Can we do it again later?"

"Oh course," I said. "But right now I want to eat your beautiful little pussy!"

Celene giggled and lay back on the bed. She opened her legs and I gazed at her pussy. It was much fuller than any of the other girls, with big pouty lips. The perfect pussy for a pouty little girl, I thought.

I buried my face between her legs and she gasped as my tongue touched her pussy. I found her clit and rolled my tongue around it. "Ohhhh, that's soooo nice!" she sighed. She put her hands on my head and pulled my face hard against her. And then as I tongue-fucked her pussy, she screamed with delight as she came.

All too soon it was time for Celene to leave. "I want us to do this again, soon," she said. And then she added, "Danni is my best friend. It would be really hot if you were to fuck us both at the same time. Would you do that?"

"You know the rules of l'instruction," I replied. "Each of you would have to ask me separately. Danni might not want to do it."

"Oh yes she would!" said Celene excitedly. "Trust me!"

James_Brown
James_Brown
212 Followers