Lessons for Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have never felt anything like that!" she exclaimed.

I felt some of my seed dripping down onto my balls as we laid there. She kissed my chest and then kissed me on my lips. I'm not much into post sex cuddling but we only kissed a little bit while having sex so I decided that I wanted to taste her mouth some more. We "made out" for quite a while just laying there in the shower. I liked grabbing her ass as we were kissing. It kept me hard even after the huge load that I just excavated from my body.

She started going up and down on my cock which had started to get hard again. "Can't get enough?" I asked.

"I don't want to wait until next lesson," she said with a smile.

"I don't know if I have it in me. Why don't we actually shower first and see what happens," I suggested.

She nodded though I could tell she was a bit disappointed. I vowed to fuck her again. I remember thinking at the time that I would get her in her ass before our last lesson.

We both got up and had a good time showering together as if we were still in high school and seeing someone from the opposite sex naked for the first time. We got clean from the shower until we fucked again a few hours later.

Immediately following that day, we had four more "lessons." It slowed down after that but even in the present, we get together to screw. She even welcomes my dick in her ass on occasion. She has told me that she can now cum with her husband and their sex life is better, but she still tells me that I'm a better lover than Mike. I already knew that.

(Stay tuned for the final chapter of these adventures)

12