Lessons for Katie 04

Story Info
Katie & I the next morning.
3.1k words
4.64
47.1k
33

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was the first to wake the next morning. Katie was still lying in the crook of my arm, her arm across my chest. I lay there watching her sleep. She looked so peaceful, as if nothing could disturb her. I smiled as I watched her, remembering our bodies entwined the previous evening. Remembering her scent, her taste, the feel of her body on mine, I became hard very quickly.

I tried to extract my arm from under Katie without waking her. My movements disturbed her slightly and she rolled over, facing the other way curling her legs almost to her chest. Another smile crossed my face. I hadn't had morning sex for around 2 years. That was about to change.

My arm was still under Katie, so I only had one spare. I rolled onto my side so that we were almost spooning. I put some saliva onto my fingers, reached down to help make her sleeping pussy wet enough for me to slide into. As I ran my fingers between her labia, Katie shifted. Not away from me, instead slowly pushing back against my hand. The softest, almost unheard moan left her.

"You awake honey?"

No response. Katie was reacting to me in her sleep. I wasn't intending on her being asleep much longer though. I kept rubbing her cleft and to my delight, she was actually getting wet in her sleep. I pushed a finger inside her. She again slowly pushed her hips back against my hand. As good as my step daughter's pussy felt, I didn't want her to wake up with me fingering her. I wanted to wake her up with my cock inside her.

I pulled my hand away, repositioned myself so that the head of my penis was lined up with her now ready pussy. I pushed the tip in past her lips, then a little further. Again she slowly pushed back, but this time over my cock, not my hand. This only caused me to go deeper inside her. I was now about three quarters of the way in. I pulled back to pull out a little, before gently gliding back into her. I repeated this several times nice and slow.

Suddenly Katie inhaled deeply, pushed her arse hard up against my groin, reaching her hand back behind her to grab the back of my neck.

"Mmmmm. Good morning Dad. This is a nice way to wake up. Ooo, I mean Jai. I forgot."

"Good morning honey. Sleep well?" All the while I was maintaining the slow rhythm, back and forth, into Katie. I cupped one of her ample breasts, massaging it, rolling the nipple between my thumb and index finger.

"Like a rock. I like this. You cuddled into me, taking me from behind."

"It's called spooning and yes it feels good. I tell you what though honey, your sexy body is what feels good first thing in the morning."

"Did you just call me sexy?"

"Of course I think you're sexy. I woke up, looked at your naked body next to me, thought about last night and well, got hard. So yes I think you are very sexy."

I pulled her closer to me and held her back hard against my body. I pushed deeper into her smooth tunnel. She again pushed back, holding herself there to maintain the depth of me inside her.

"Oh god Jai. That feels sooo good. Keep going."

Nothing more was said for around ten minutes. Just the slow rhythm we'd ended up in, matching each other's pace. Katie pushing back as I was pushing in. I slightly adjusted my angle so that I was applying more pressure on the front wall of her vagina. This caused an almost instant tightening of her muscles as I was now pushing my head against her g-spot on my pushes into her. Sliding my hand from her breasts, down her stomach, I found her pussy. My middle finger applying pressure, rubbing the slit from clit to her entrance that my dick was sliding in and out of. Katie moaned under my touch.

Feeling my own cock as it pumped Katie's pussy only seemed to make me harder and hornier. My hand suddenly had Katie's hand over it. She was now helping me get her off, rubbing her clit, massaging her lips. After about a minute her hand travelled a little farther, to feel my cock, slick with her juices gliding in and out of her. Her fingers split either side of my cock, so I was thrusting between them, as well as her pussy.

The added friction finished me. My cock swelled, I pushed in harder than I had all morning and sprayed the walls of her pussy with my cum, three, four, five shots. The pulsating of my cock inside her as I came, along with my finger working her clit sent Katie into her own orgasm. Her pussy walls tightened around my shaft. She shuddered as she came as well. Her warm wetness running over my cock and down our thighs.

We lay there still spooning with me inside her, for several minutes afterwards.

"I wish you could do that to me every morning Jai. I love you."

"I love you too honey. Every morning might be a bit hard I think."

"Well it's a bit hard now." She giggled and then squeezed my cock with her pussy muscles and pushed back into me.

"You're funny. I think I need a shower baby girl." I kissed her shoulder and neck, gave her arse a squeeze then slid myself out of her.

"Awww. Now I feel empty. Can't we stay here all day?"

"I wish we could, but the house won't clean itself honey." With that I walked to my ensuite for a shower.

The warm water running over my body felt great. I stood there with a hand on the wall supporting my weight, head under the water oblivious to everything else. I replayed all the recent events in my mind. Was I the luckiest man alive, knowing my ridiculously hot step daughter gave me her virginity and wanted me to keep making love to her? Or was I a terrible person, who should have known the boundaries, been the responsible one and put a stop to it straight away? Even more confusing was the fact I was falling in love with Katie.

'She's my step daughter yes, but not my real daughter. Plus she's an adult now and a damn gorgeous adult at that. But what about her mother, my wife? I'm now having an affair and with her own daughter. But we rarely sleep together anymore anyway. We barely have any sort of relationship most days. But Katie's an amazing lover. I could teach her so much more. But she's so much younger than me. What does she see in me anyway? But that body. God that body is amazing. But what if Kassy found out? Man that'd be an interesting conversation.'

These were all questions and thoughts running through my head, as the water cocooned me washing over my head and down my body. I stood up away from the wall, grabbed the soap to wash myself. I was washing the soap off my face when I felt a hand wrap around my flaccid penis. A few strokes and then...

"Need some help washing that babe?"

She called me babe. Not Dad or Jai, babe. Katie kissed my back then wrapped her free arm around to clutch at my chest.

"No, I think you've got it covered. I don't think I'll need any more help." I teased.

"Good then. It's all mine." She gave me a squeeze. "I've tasted your cum. I've felt you cum inside me. I want to watch you cum. Is that ok? Is that weird?"

She laid the side of her head against my back and hugged me tighter. My cock was no longer soft. It had grown to full attention in her hand.

"Sure honey. Anything you want. No it's not weird. I think it's pretty hot to watch your partner orgasm."

"Really? You think so?"

"Well if you remember, this all started between us because I watched you masturbating. Now look at us. So yeah honey I think it's pretty hot. But if you keep doing that, you won't have to wait long."

Katie snaked her body around mine. Her firm breasts never breaking contact with me. I could feel her hard nipples on my back, my side, my chest. He whole time never letting go of my member. Once in front of me she kissed me and kissed me hard. Her tongue parted my lips, searching for mine then dancing with it inside my mouth. She kept up her strokes, pumping my cock faster between us.

The shower cubicle was about four foot square. We stepped out from under the water so she could watch me cum without it being washed away. She looked so sexy standing naked against me, water droplets covering her body, nipples hard, her hair wet. I felt my balls tighten and I knew I was close.

"I'm gonna cum honey."

Katie smiled at me, stepped back a couple of inches so she could see my cock better. But still close enough that her hand rubbed both of our stomachs as she worked my rod. A few more strokes and my cum shot out of me in thick creamy spurts. I groaned. The first one landed on my chest, running down to my stomach. The second shot higher and got Katie under her chin. She moaned at the contact. That one dropped off between her breasts and ran down her cleavage, (man that looked sexy). The third landed right on her left breast. The rest were less powerful and ended up on our stomachs. Katie had the last of my cum oozing over her hand as she slowed her strokes of me. I showed no signs of softening. Instead I stayed hard in her hand. Katie stepped back into me, mashing my cum against our two bodies, smearing it between us. Our arms wrapped around each other in a tight embrace.

"You're right Dad. That is sexy to watch. I got so horny seeing you cum on me like that."

"Jai honey, remember?" I whispered.

"Oh yeah, sorry"

My dick was pressed hard against her stomach, as I am a good four to five inches taller than Katie. She leaned back looking down at where the tip of my cock was placed against her.

"Jeez Jai, how far inside me does this thing actually go?"

The question brought a smile to my face. I then reached down grabbed her arse cheeks and lifted her off the ground. Instinctively her legs parted as I hoisted her up, wrapping them around my waist.

"Let's find out shall we?"

"Oh yes please." She giggled.

I lowered her just enough for her to feel the tip of my cock against her entrance and held her there. She tried to push down onto me, but I held her firm. Her squirming only made her wetter and hornier. With a lustful yet disappointed look she almost begged me.

"Oh god Jai. Don't tease me like this. It's not fair."

"Oh really? Not fair? Not fair is how horny you make me honey. Or how ever since watching you in your room that first night, I can't think of anything else but you most of the time. Not fair is how I can't be with you or you with me whenever we want. That's not fair honey. This is called teasing or anticipation. Doesn't it make you want me inside you more knowing I'm so close to being so?"

"Yes, yes it does. I want you inside me Jai. I want you now. And you can have me whenever you want you know. You just have to ask. I'd never turn you down. Now make love to me please."

"Uh uh. So far I've made love to you. Time for a new lesson my sexy girl."

"Oh really and what's that?" She was still squirming in my hands, trying to push down on me.

"The difference between making love and fucking. You can love someone and still want a good fucking sometimes."

"I'm not sure I understand Jai."

"Oh ok then. Easier just to show you then I think."

I turned us around with Katie still wrapped around my waist. I pressed her back hard against the wall of the shower. It was then that I relaxed my grip on her arse and impaled her completely. My cock slid into her dripping pussy with ease. "Oh god Jai, yes."

I kissed her forcefully. I thrust my hips at a furious pace, slamming my cock deep into her relentlessly. I could still feel my cum against my skin, almost stuck together. Her breath left her in bursts through her nose with each thrust. After a few minutes she wrapped her hands around the back of my neck, thumbs pressed into my cheekbones and pushed my head away.

"Oh fuck yes. Oh my god. Don't stop Jai. I'm going to cum."

Because of our position, my pelvic bone was rubbing against her clit hard with each thrust. Her exclamation only made me thrust harder again, increasing her enjoyment. Her legs squeezed my waist so hard, she shuddered wrapping her arms around my neck and burying her head into my shoulder. Her pussy tightened like never before. I felt the cum gush out of her over my cock and down our thighs.

"Oh god." She cried out. "Oh fuck Jai, fuck."

I stopped my thrusts for a few seconds then lifted her off my swollen shaft. Thinking we were done, Katie unwrapped her legs and I lowered her to the floor of the shower. She was still panting only moments ago finishing her intense orgasm. She looked at me disappointed and sighed at me.

"Oh we're not done yet sweetie." I smiled at her, she now smiled back. "Turn around and face the wall."

She spun around quick as a flash placing a hand on the wall. I admired her shapely body for a moment before stepping into her, guiding my cock back to her eager opening and pushing myself back inside her. She gasped, pushing herself back to meet me. I grabbed her hips and quickly resumed my relentless assault on her pussy, slamming myself into her again and again. I pushed harder against her causing her breasts to press upon the wall. Katie looked over her shoulder to watch me pounding her from behind.

"Oh god that's amazing Jai. Keep going. Fuck me hard."

I smiled at her while I kept thrusting deep into her no longer virginal crevice. I pulled her back a little making her bend over slightly. This allowed my cock to go even deeper from behind and once again I could feel the head of my dick bumping her cervix. I reached around with one hand, searching for her clit. I found it and began rubbing her swollen nub at speed.

"Oh yeah that's it. You're going to make me cum again Jai. Yes. Oh yessss."

"Fuck you're amazing honey. I'm close. Where do you want me to cum this time baby?"

"Inside me babe. Cum inside me."

After making Katie cum again, I pulled her back even further making her bend over more. She now had her body completely off the wall, only holding onto the soap holder with one hand and the wall beside her with the other. With her now facing the floor I was able to pound her sweet young pussy even harder. My body made a slapping noise against her arse cheeks with each push, her body bouncing forward off mine each time, then pushing herself back to meet my next thrust. She looked down towards where we were joined, watching me slam in and out of her like a piston in an engine.

"Watching you fuck me like this is so fucking hot Jai. Oh g-god you feel good. I lo-love it this way. Damn your cock looks good inside me."

She had trouble getting the words out properly, between me hitting her pussy so hard and her own orgasmic bliss.

"You like it hard baby girl?"

"Y-yeah, but I meant fro-from behind. I love you taking me from behind-d. It feels soooo gooood."

"Oh oh oh aaarrrggghhh. Holy shit honey."

For the third time that morning I came. I swear by how far I slammed into her at that moment, my cum must have shot straight into her womb. The feeling of her still tight pussy around my cock as I unloaded inside her was indescribable.

After my own orgasm subsided, I pulled Katie up to me. I still stood behind her with one arm around her waist, the other over her breasts holding her shoulder. My now softening dick plopped out of her thoroughly pounded pussy. She reached an arm behind holding the back of my neck. The other mirrored the arm covering her waist.

"That was amazing Jai. Although I'm not sure I could handle it like that all the time."

"It shouldn't be like that all the time honey. I wanted to show you the difference between making love and just a good old fucking. You can love someone very much, but sometimes you just want that more lustful, animalistic type sex. So both can be good at different times."

I moved us back under the warm water. The rain from the shower head giving a tingling sensation over our bodies. It felt relaxing and quite sexy standing there with my step daughter, who was now my lover.

"Well I do like both and I love how it feels from behind. It gets so deep that way. Oh I'm sorry I swore like that. I just couldn't help it."

I chuckled. "It's ok sweetie. It kind of happens during sex like that. It sort of adds to the excitement to it I think."

Katie turned to face me, gave me a long, deeply passionate kiss then squeezed my semi hard cock.

"So what else can you teach me Jai? I want to try everything and anything with you."

"I could show you so much more my love. But careful what you wish for with statements like that."

"What do you mean?"

"I guess you'll see in time honey. Now come on, I've got to clean the house before your mother gets home tomorrow night."

We finished our shower, helped dry each other off which nearly started another session. Getting dressed I noticed the clock. We had been in the shower for close to an hour together. 'Time really does fly when you're having fun.' I thought to myself with a grin on my face.