Lessons for Katie 08a

Story Info
Katie & I get a holiday away together.
6.5k words
4.73
35.9k
21

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 8a in Lessons for Katie. I was becoming consumed by my step-daughter and our relationship. Our encounters were becoming risky, especially with my wife home at times. But we could not control our feelings. So now we continue.


About three months had gone by since Katie and I had first made love to each other. Except for the weekend my wife had been away for work, we had not been able to spend the night together. We stole what moments we could. Late at night after picking Katie up from work was our best chance most times. Occasionally as I worked from home, we were able to sneak in a quick afternoon love making, before Kassy got home from her office.

We had even begun acting more as a couple. Going out to dinner if Kassy was going to be working late. Taking in a movie, or going to the local café for a coffee in the afternoon or weekend.

Katie had a week off school coming up. Study leave they called it, before her final exams. I saw this as an opportunity. I spoke to Kassy one evening.

"I think I might take Katie up the coast for a week."

"What for? What's the occasion?"

"Well it's her final year. She's worked hard, got good grades. She's got a week off before her final exams and well, I just thought she deserved a break away to de-stress before her exams."

"I didn't realise her exams were that close. You know you spoil her too much don't you? Why a trip away? She could just study here."

"Yes I know that. But you're busy with your work. I can work from anywhere, as long as I have my laptop and Katie can take her study material with her. I just thought a change of scenery would be nice for her. Kind of a reward for doing so well at school so far."

"I see your point. But you still spoil her too much."

"What's wrong with spoiling my favourite girl?"

"Favourite? I guess I've been moved down the ladder then."

Kassy chuckled at her joke. If she only knew the truth in her own words.

"So when would you leave?"

"Well since tomorrow is Friday, may as well go then after Katie gets out of school. We'd come back the following weekend."

"Well it sounds like you've already got it all planned anyway. So I guess enjoy yourselves."

Kassy turned off her bedside lamp and cuddled into me, which was rare. We hadn't had sex since the time in the shower after her business trip three months ago.

"You're too good to her Jai. I hope she appreciates your efforts for her."

"I'm sure she does. I don't think I'm that good to her really."

I felt Kassy hug me tighter. Her hand then travelled down my chest, over my stomach and found my cock. Squeezing it, then running her hand up and down, she spoke.

"I don't suppose we can wake him up? It's been a while."

My cock twitched in her hand, starting to stiffen. Now I was conflicted. I honestly felt that if I slept with Kassy my wife, I would be cheating on Katie my step-daughter. What a strange place I'd gotten myself to.

"Really? Don't you have work in the morning?"

"Well if you don't want to. Just say."

"It's not that. It's just out of the blue. It's been like three months since the last time. I'm just surprised I guess."

Nice diversion. My cock was growing from the attention it was receiving from my wife's hand. Kassy took this as a positive sign and disappeared under the sheet. I felt her warm mouth envelope me, causing me to grow in her to full attention. She worked her mouth up and down my shaft, wanking me with her hand at the same time. Once I was fully erect, Kassy suddenly stopped, worked her way back up my body, straddling my groin. Her pussy hovered over my dick.

She reached between her legs, grabbing my member and aimed it at her pussy lips. She lowered herself just enough for the tip to make contact with her. Releasing me from her hand and placing both of the on my chest, Kassy looked at me, smiled and fully impaled herself in one swift motion onto my cock. She groaned. My head pushed back into the pillow.

"You're so wet and with no foreplay."

"You're so hard. SShhhh."

She rocked her hips slowly a few times, getting used to me. Without warning she started bouncing on my cock, like a bronco rider. I laid there, hands on her thighs watching as she fucked me with wild abandon. Her C cup tits bouncing in front of me.

"Fuck you feel good. You're sooo hard. Oooooo."

After only a couple of minutes her orgasm hit her, cumming over my cock. Her pace never slowed. Instead she just kept driving herself down hard on my shaft over and over again without pause. I could feel the sweat building up on her skin.

"Cum for me Jai. I want to feel it. Come on baby. Cum for me."

Shortly after my cock swelled, I drove my hips up to meet her downward thrust and unleashed my cum inside her. I grabbed her arse and rammed myself up into her pussy again and again until my dick stopped twitching inside her. As soon as I'd finished, Kassy raised herself off my cock, pushed herself down the bed and once again took me in her mouth. She expertly cleaned my cock of both of our juices. Once my dick was cleaned she released me from her mouth, looked at me and smiled.

"Mmmm. It's been a while since I've done that. Come with me. I need a shower."

"Huh?"

"Come on. I want you to fuck me in the shower like you did a few months back."

"Just like last time? You sure?"

"Oh I'm sure. I was sore for days after that. But I loved every minute of it. Now come fuck me again. My arse is lonely."

I couldn't exactly say no. This would have caused too many questions from her. So I followed her to our ensuite and we climbed into the shower together. The water had only been running long enough for the temperature to be right. I whipped Kassy around bending her at the waist with my hand on the back of her neck. I drove my cock straight back into her sopping pussy.

"Oooo. So forceful. But that's not where I wanted it baby."

"I'm just getting my dick wet again. Don't worry you'll get it hard like you want."

After only a few sharp thrusts into her, I pulled out a rammed myself into her waiting arse without warning. She yelped and flinched a little at the sudden assault on her tightest hole.

"Jesus Jai. I wasn't expecting that so hard straight away."

"You wanted it hard like last time. Just thought you might like to be taken quickly."

With one hand on her hip and the other on her back, I began slamming my cock into her arse. My groin slapping her arse cheeks, my balls slapping up against her pussy. She had to brace herself with her hands on the wall to stop her head banging into it.

"Oh....my....god. Fuck me hard Jai. Fuck me."

I kept pounding away at her arse relentlessly, smashing into her like a jackhammer. To allow myself to go even harder, I moved my hand from her back, so now both were on her hips. My fingers dug into her flesh, pulling her back hard onto my cock as I thrust harder into her. Kassy grunted each time I bottomed out inside her. At least ten minutes had passed from when I began the assault on her tight arse.

"Oh god Jai. How much longer? I can't take any more. Fuck."

"Soon babe, soon. You can take it. You wanted it like last time. Damn your arse is good."

"Oooo. Cum soon. I'm gonna pass out soon if you don't."

"You want me to stop?"

"God no. I want to feel you cum. Don't stop. But hurry."

I kept up my lightning pace on her arse for a few more minutes. One of her hands had dropped from the wall so she could rub her clit and finger her pussy. Then with the hardest thrust yet, I rammed my cock deep into her arse and exploded, shooting my cum as far into her bowels as possible.

"Oh fuck your arse is good." Is all I could say as I shot my load into her.

"Oh fuck. Oh god. My turn."

Another orgasm arrived for Kassy just as I was cumming inside her. I felt her arse tighten around my cock, which helped to milk me dry. Once I'd finished cumming, I pulled my cock out of Kassy's well fucked arse. She once again slunk to the floor of the shower totally spent.

"Did you like that?"

"Like it? I loved it. But I won't walk straight for days. Wish I knew where you get all your energy."

"Well I'm not tired any more. So I might go downstairs and make a cuppa."

"Well after I get off this floor, I'm going to bed. I need sleep."

I grabbed the soap, washed myself off then got out of the shower, leaving Kassy still on the shower floor. I got dressed and headed downstairs. To my surprise the kitchen light was on. When I walked in Katie was sitting at the kitchen bench. She'd obviously been crying. I walked over to her, pulling her head into my chest. She rested her head against my chest and the crook of my arm, reaching up and holding my forearm with her hand.

"What's wrong honey? Why so sad?"

"I heard you two again. Well I heard mum anyway. I hate knowing you sleep with someone else. I hate it."

"I know my love. I tried to get out of it, saying she should sleep because of her work in the morning. But for some reason after three months she decided we needed to have sex again."

"I know it's hard for you because mum's your wife. But Jai, I just hated hearing another woman being with you like that."

I pulled myself away from Katie, went to the kettle and began preparing two coffees. Katie had turned on her stool to face me as I did.

"On a different note. I was going to tell you in the morning, but I may as well tell you now. Pack your bags honey. We're going on a holiday together."

"Who? When? What?"

"You sound like a confused owl honey." We both laughed. "You have a week off starting after school tomorrow. I've booked us into a resort up the coast from tomorrow until next Sunday. I told your mum it was to give you a break and to relax before your exams."

"What and mum actually took a week off work?"

"Noooooo. You're missing the point. I told your mother I was taking you away for a break. Just you and me honey. Nine days and eight nights, all to ourselves."

Katie jumped off her stool, ran to me and hugged me so tightly.

"Oh Jai that's awesome. Just the two of us for over a week. It'll be like we're an actual couple. Oh I love you. What should I pack? How much should I pack? Oh wow."

I finished making our coffees and handed Katie's to her.

"Calm down. Firstly it will definitely be like we're a couple. I've booked us in as Mr and Mrs Brennan. So we're getting a suite with a spa, the whole works. Secondly, pack for all occasions. Dinner swimming, sightseeing and lounging."

"You booked us in as husband and wife. Oh wow. So we will be a couple while we're away. Oh you forgot one occasion I will need to dress for Jai."

"Oh did I now and what might that be?"

"Bed time silly. You wouldn't want me to forget all that lingerie I bought would you Mr Brennan?"

"No Mrs Brennan, I would not want that forgotten."

We both stopped and looked at each other, when we referred to ourselves as Mr and Mrs Brennan. Secretly looking at her, I liked how it sounded. We smiled at each other. A look with no words spoken, told the entire mental conversation between us. Katie liked the sound of it too.

"Oh Jai. I just thought. What about ID? You've booked us in as Mr & Mrs Brennan, but I have a different last name. I have the biological's name remember?" Referring to her birth father.

"Already sorted that too my love. The resort might be under the impression we will be on our honeymoon. So of course your ID will still be in your maiden name."

"You've thought of everything. You're so perfect. I love you." Katie hugged me again.

"I love you too honey. Now it's nearly midnight. You better get to bed. You have school and then a big drive tomorrow."

"I wish you were coming to bed with me."

"Well hold that thought until tomorrow and then your wish will come true. Now off you go."

She stuck her tongue out at me, playing the petulant child. She spun on her heels, wiggled her bum at me and headed off to bed. But not before I gave her a light slap on her right butt cheek.

The next day Kassy headed off to work, Katie kissed me leaving for school and I busied myself with work for a few hours. I packed the car with my suitcase and the two Katie left out for me. Girls wear so many clothes.

Katie got home just before 3:00pm. I told her the car was packed and ready to go. I just needed her to get changed so we could leave.

"Come help me pick something out."

We headed off to her room, where she shed her clothes except for her sexy satin and lace underwear I'd come to like so much. After trying on a few outfits Katie stood in the middle of the room, hands on hips.

"I can't decide what to wear. Maybe you could help me clear my head?"

She started to slowly walk towards me. My cock began to spring to life. I knew how she wanted me to help clear her head.

"Calm down there my love. We have a three hour drive ahead of us. So come on, pick something. Why not just those low cut jeans there and that singlet top? It'll be comfortable for driving in."

"Are you turning me down Jai?" Mocking a pout at me.

"Not turning down, postponing is all. It's hard to postpone, but we'll never get there if we start now."

"Oh all right. I guess I only have to wait another three hours to have you all to myself."

With that Katie was finally dressed. I tossed her the keys as she had finally gotten her licence about a month prior.

"You're going to let me drive?"

"Half way. Then I'll drive the rest of the way. Come on."

I'd never let her drive my S86 GTS before. So she was giddy with excitement to finally be allowed to do so. We'd only been on the road about ten minutes.

"Wow. This is nicer to drive than mum's fourby."

"You don't think I know that already?"

We both chuckled. We had the stereo on listening to some of the latest music. I much prefer that to music from when I grew up. We pulled into a petrol station after two hours to top up and swap seats. After a short break to grab coffee and pay for the fuel, we were on the road again. We arrived at the resort just over an hour later, around 7:00pm.

The valet took my car keys and assured me our bags would be delivered to our room after he had parked our car. We walked into the foyer with Katie's arm looped through mine. She couldn't stop smiling.

"Welcome Mr and Mrs Brennan. Congratulations on your wedding. We hope you enjoy your honeymoon staying with us. You'll be staying in suite 604. It's one of our spa suites facing the beach. You should find your bungalow secluded and to your liking."

The concierge handed me the swipe key to our room, explained the facilities, informed us our bags should already be in our room and wished us good evening. As I thanked him, I noticed in his face a judging look given our obvious age gap. I nodded and he smiled, too professional and polite to say anything. I didn't care. I was here with the woman I now loved for the next nine days. Just us, blocking out the rest of the world.

As we turned to walk away, Katie kissed me then told me she loved me. It was the first time she had actually kissed me in public. I was overflowing with love for her at that moment. I also felt so relaxed knowing we were far away from anyone or anything that could have spoiled the moment.

As promised we had a private bungalow, with a decent distance between ours and the next. The walls were an off white, pictures of shells, beach and sunsets over the water clad them. The furniture had a plantation theme to it. Thick woven rattan chairs, solid timber coffee table and side boards. Fans looking like woven cane leaves hung from the ceiling. In the bedroom, the king size bed was a four poster with sheer white material tied in each corner and covering the entire top. The whole picture looked like an island fantasy. The decorators had done very well capturing the theme.

On the bed lay two bathrobes neatly displayed and a box of fine assorted chocolates. The camphor wood chest at the end of the bed sported a bottle of champagne on ice, two glasses, a fruit basket and a card from the resort.

Dear Mr & Mrs Brennan,

We would like to congratulate you on your recent marriage.

As a token of appreciation for spending your honeymoon with us,

please enjoy the complimentary champagne, chocolates & fruit basket.

Kindest Regards,

Management.

"How nice of them to do this." I stated.

"Oh wow Jai. It's like we really are on our honeymoon. This is too perfect. Thank you. I love you so much right now."

"Just right now?" feigning a sad look.

"You know what I mean. Stop it. Now come and kiss me Mr Brennan."

I stepped into her outstretched arms, bent my head and kissed her passionately. It wasn't a sexual kiss in any way. Instead it was the type of kiss two people deeply in love share when they both realise just how much they love the other person. The embrace was firm, but not hard. The kiss was slow and with purpose. Our tongues explored, searched for the others tongue. Our breathing slow, deep with the occasional soft moan, sounding more like a hum as they were muffled by the others mouth. That was probably the most perfect kiss I had ever had in my entire life. Although it felt as if an eternity had passed, our kiss lasted for five minutes. We slowly broke away from each other.

"Oh Jai. That was so intense. You've never kissed me like that before. I think I'll remember that forever. God I love you"

"I love you too honey. I hope you know just how much? Anyway, what say we crack this champagne?"

"What say we crack it in the spa? We can sit in there together and sip champagne. Bubbles on the outside. Bubbles on the inside."

"I like your thinking honey. Great idea."

I walked into the spacious bathroom, turned on the water to fill the spa bath. I added a scented bath oil to the water. A mix between spice and citrus, I wasn't quite sure which. The wall near the bath had small lights embedded in it. Four ran down the side wall and two at each end. With the main light turned off, they radiated a soft glow not unlike candles. 'Nice touch.' I thought to myself.

As I re-entered the bedroom Katie was just finishing removing her clothes. I stood leaning on the door frame admiring her voluptuous body. Her curves, her shape, exquisite to me. She turned as she put her bathrobe on, catching me looking at her.

"You right there mister? Staring at girls like that while they get undressed without knowing. How rude." Smiling at me the entire time.

"Not girls honey. Just one. You're too gorgeous not to look at."

"Well 'what's good for the goose', as you say. So now I guess it's my turn to watch you get undressed."

"Is that right?"

I accepted her challenge, walked to the bed and began to shed my clothes. In mock revenge, Katie leaned, arms folded against one of the posts at the foot of the bed, staring at me the way I stared at her. Once out of my clothes I picked them up, placing them on the dresser near the bed. She stood now admiring my naked body in return.

"There now that wasn't so bad." Looking down at my obvious erection, "Looks like you might have even enjoyed putting on a show for me."

She smiled as I put my robe on. I smiled back and took her hand, leading her to the bathroom.

"Oh wait Jai. Can't forget the champers now, can we?"

I took the champagne in the ice bucket, she took the glasses. Reaching the bathroom she caught her breath at the site of the spa, the décor and the soft lights creating the atmosphere in the room.

"Oh it's gorgeous Jai. Thank you again. I can't believe you've done all this for me."

"I did it for us. But if I can't spoil you, who else am I gonna spoil?"

We placed the champagne and glasses on the wide hob surrounding the spa, then stood there looking at each other. I reached up with my left hand, sweeping some strands of hair away from her face and cradled her cheek and jaw. Her head tilted to meet my hand, rubbing the side of her face into my hand much like a cat would if you patted the side of its head and neck.

12