Lessons for Katie 08a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her longingly, with such love. My right hand reached out finding the sash on her robe and pulled on one side. The robe gave way, opening at the front. It still mostly covered her ample breasts, but clearly showed me her womanhood below. I pushed both hands over her breasts up to her shoulders, arcing my hands outward as I did so. As my hands rounded over her shoulders her robe fell to the floor, leaving my Katie standing naked in front of me. My hands didn't leave her body. Instead after rounding her shoulders, they traced down the backs of her arms, bringing her hands into mine. I raised her hands, bringing them together and kissed each. Our eyes still hadn't broken each other's gaze.

Katie then all but mirrored my actions on her. She placed both hands on my chest, running them down to the sash of my robe. Her right hand found the sash and pulled on it, until mine too fell open in front of her. I felt her hands slide up my stomach and chest under my robe. Still we hadn't spoken or looked anywhere else but into the others eyes. Her hands then ran over my shoulders causing my robe to also fall to the floor. Still mimicking me, Katie ran her hands down the backs of my arms, stopping at my hands. Squeezing them in hers and bringing them to her mouth to kiss each one.

Katie stepped into me releasing my hands from hers. Her right arm wrapped around my waist, her left under my arm and up my back to hold my shoulder. My right arm mirrored hers around her back, as she was shorter than me, my left around her shoulders. We drew each other into our embrace.

"I don't want this moment to end Jai. I wish we could freeze time and have this moment forever."

"Me neither my love. I don't really know what the perfect moment in time is. But this would have to come pretty damn close."

I kissed the top of her head, slowly breaking my hold on her. She too released me from her. I stepped into the spa, sat down and laid back. I held my hand up for Katie. She took it as she also stepped in, sitting down between my legs, back against my chest. I poured us both a glass of champagne. After doing so I wrapped my free arm around her stomach and hooked my feet over her lower legs. We were perfectly intertwined.

We sat there sipping our champagne, encased in the warm water, steam rising from its surface. Katie traced my arm holding her with her soft, slender fingers. My fingers fanned out and back, stroking her stomach and side without moving my arm. My thumb occasionally made the slightest contact with the underside of her breast.

I released her from my embrace, as she wanted to top off our glasses. When she sat back into my chest again my left hand cradled her bosom, my right drifted into the water, sinking to her thigh. I tensed my fingers and ran them up her thigh with pressure, then glided them softly back down her leg. I continued this subtle seduction, each time my hand would travel further into her inner thigh until my index finger made the hint of a touch on the puffy outer lips of her pussy. An almost silent moan escaped Katie's lips. Once more my fingers ran down her thigh. As they came up, my middle finger slid over her slit causing her lips to part. Her legs parted a little allowing me better access to her.

I kissed the back of her head. Katie tilted it to one side exposing her neck to me. I kissed that soft spot just behind the earlobe. My lips caught her lobe, pulling on it before releasing. Middle finger still sliding up and down Katie's opening, more pressure applied on her clit as my finger slid upward. She brought her knees up, not much, but enough to open her legs farther still. My left hand continued to caress and knead the firm flesh of her breast. My lips kissed down her neck and along her shoulder. Another soft sigh from Katie as I manipulated her clit and kissed her neck.

Katie no longer worried about her champagne. Instead one hand stroked the arm massaging her breast, while the other held and squeezed my thigh. Her chest rose and fell as she began taking deeper breaths. My fingers worked her pussy and clit. Hinting on sliding inside her from the pressure applied, but never quite. She would occasionally rock her hips to try and push herself onto my fingers, but I wanted to teach her something more sensual than actually sexual.

"I want you inside me Jai." A whispered plea.

"Not yet my love. Just enjoy this as it is. You can get off like this, without doing anything overly sexual honey. I love you Katie."

"I love you too. You're gonna make me cum soon baby." Her arm snaked back, her hand gripping the back of my neck.

"Good honey. Just relax and enjoy it."

"What about you? I can feel how hard you are, but you're not getting any attention."

"Trust me honey, I'm enjoying being like this with you."

With that I stopped talking, instead moving my mouth back to her neck, planting kisses up and down her flesh. She moaned as I massaged her pussy lips. I could feel she was getting close. My massaging of her breast became a little firmer, my finger slid between her labia, pressing on her clit and opening with more pressure. Her breathing became short and shallow. Then as I bit down on the flesh of her neck lightly her legs clamped shut on my hand, (I'd come to love that feeling), her back arched away from me then pushed back hard. I held my hand flat over her mound, feeling the heat radiate from her. Feeling her warm juices escape her in the water onto my hand.

She calmed down after a few minutes, relaxing back into my arms again. We'd been in the bath for around half an hour.

"How do you do that Jai?"

"Do what?" I asked

"Make me cum so often and in so many different ways."

"Just lucky I guess. You make it easy for me to please you honey, because you're so willing and relaxed with me. Maybe that's it."

We both sipped our glasses again.

"Or maybe it's because you're too damn good." She squeezed my arms around her.

"I doubt that honey. I'd say I'm attentive. But I wouldn't say I was the best lover at all."

"Well you're the best lover for me. I never want to be with anyone else."

"That's a big call honey. You might feel differently one day. Who knows? Come on. Let's get out of this bath. It's starting to get a bit cool now."

We got out of the bath, drying each other. My appreciation of Katie's body was still very evident as my erection had not gone away in the slightest. Katie noticed this and smiled at me. Obviously pleased with the reaction she had on me. I pulled my robe on. Before I could tie the sash closing the robe over me, Katie stepped into me, wrapping her hand around my shaft, stood up on her toes, kissed me then whispered into my ear.

"Wait here until I call you."

"What for?"

"SShhh. Just wait here until I call you. That's all you need to know."

A few minutes went by. I could hear Katie bustling about in the bedroom with her suitcase, then nothing. The anticipation of why I was waiting was killing me. A couple of minutes later I heard her voice.

"Ok you can come in now."

"So why all the..........WOW!", was all I could get out.

Standing in the centre of the room, Katie wore a red lace negligée with matching thong. The top hugged her figure, tracing the contours of her breasts which were partially exposed at the side. A split in the centre exposing her cleavage stopped half way between where her breasts stopped and her navel. From there the lace was looser, flowing freely to the top of her panty line, where it ended. The contrast of her pale skin made the red stand out that much more. The lace allowed me to see to see through to her breasts, her curves, her womanhood and yet didn't allow full vision at the same time. She was a picture of seductive, alluring beauty.

"That's new. My god you're gorgeous."

"Thought you might like it. I bought it last week. Now come here Mr Brennan. I'm lonely over here by myself."

Once I closed the distance between us and had reached her stunning body, Katie undid my robe removing it, leaving me naked again in front of her.

"You won't be needing that anymore my lover."

She stepped into me, her body pressed against mine. My hardness wedged between our two bodies. Her hand reached up taking the back of my neck and pulled me down towards her waiting lips. She kissed me, I kissed back. Her tongue parted my lips seeking mine. Once found they engaged in a lovers dance in our mouths.

Katie's hand had pushed between our bodies and found my rigid shaft. Slowly she stroked me up and down. Her hand so soft and yet her grip was firm. The feel of the soft lace of her lingerie was adding to the erotic feelings against my skin. I didn't think I could hold out to long. I'd been hard and aroused for too long. Katie broke the kiss, pulling away ever so slowly from me.

"I'm hungry." With that she reached into the ice bucket for the champagne, scooped out a couple of ice cubes, popping them in her mouth. What happened next I definitely did not expect. Katie dropped to her knees in front of me, took my cock in her hand and guided it into her mouth. The sensation of her hot mouth and the ice cubes in it around my cock was nothing short of mind blowing. Her mouth bobbed on me. Her tongue snaking around my length, swirling the ice cubes around my rigid length at the same time.

I couldn't handle it any more. My cock swelled in her mouth and sperm exploded out of me like a canon into her hungry mouth and down her silky throat. Shot after shot went into her. Yet not a drop escaped her, swallowing the lot, along with the last remaining fragments of the ice cubes. Katie stood up looked me in the eye, kissed me allowing me to taste myself on her tongue.

"Where'd you learn that honey? That was incredible."

"Nowhere. The thought just kinda jumped in my head when I was kissing you. You complaining?"

"Nooooo. Not at all. I've never felt anything like that before. Nice thought. I think it's only fair I return the favour though."

"Do you mean you're going to ......"

Before she could finish her sentence, I pushed her onto the bed, her back hitting the mattress. She squealed in excitement as I did. I knelt between her legs, dangling over the edge of the bed. Her flimsy lace thong was slid down her shapely legs and discarded. I could smell her arousal. Retrieving an ice cube from the bucket I then spread her legs wide, exposing her sex to me. I ran the ice cube across her incredibly flat stomach. She flinched and giggled at its first touch on her skin. Goosebumps instantly visible on her flesh. The melted ice made a small pool over her belly button.

Another cube, this time tracing the outline of her vagina and over her swollen labia. This elicited a soft moan from Katie. I spread her lips wide with the fingers of one hand. So soft, so pink, so silky and so wet. I grabbed a third ice cube from the bucket and ran it straight over the exposed pink flesh up to her clit, rubbing over it once I got there. Her eighteen year old body arched itself as her orgasm came on without warning.

"Oh god Jai. That's amazing. Ooooo uuunnnnngggghhh."

Before she could come down from her first high, I grabbed another ice cube and pushed it deep inside her pussy, moving it around with my fingers. My mouth clamped down on her mound, causing another sensation going from immense cold on her clit, to the heat of my tongue. A second orgasm crashed into her instantly. My head was once again caught between her thighs as they jammed shut around me. A deep animalistic grunt escaped her.

"Oh fuck. Don't stop, don't st... oh god, fuck uuuunnnngggh."

I savoured Katie's taste as she came. Her nectar so sweet. My pace slowed, allowing her to come down from her back to back orgasms. Her heart was pounding, chest heaving.

"Make love to me Jai. I need you now."

I worked my way up her body, kissing her soft skin the whole time until my mouth reached hers and my aching cock was teasingly against her slit. Katie wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs tightly around my waist, causing my engorged head to push past her opening. I crawled onto the bed with her attached to my body like a baby monkey clings to its mother. Without warning I relaxed my arms and legs, dropping her onto the mattress and plunging me deep inside her with one quick motion. Katie groaned loudly as I bottomed out instantly.

Slowly I began making love to my step-daughter. Pulling almost all the way out, before changing direction and gently gliding back into her. Katie's breathing almost became rhythmical. As I pulled back, she would breathe in deeply. Then as I pushed back into her, she would exhale slowly and from her throat. It was one of the most erotic things I'd ever listened to. It was almost like soft music hearing her like that.

We maintained that pace, never speeding up. Possibly fifteen to twenty minutes went by, dancing our illicit, slow, erotic dance with each other. Katie had released her grasp on me with her arms, however her legs remained wrapped around me.

"I'm going to cum honey."

Katie then held my face between her hands, forcing us to look into each other's eyes. She looked so relaxed and satisfied. Her expression one of pure love and fulfillment. Her hair messy and splayed out on the bed behind her.

"Look at me when you cum babe. I want to watch as you do and I want you to watch me too."

That was enough to tip me. As soon as the first blast erupted from me, Katie's orgasm hit her too. Her legs tightened more around me. Her back arched. Her face changed to a look of ecstasy, her mouth forming a wide O, taking short gaspy breaths. Her eyes half closed, but never looking away from me. I held myself deep inside her without moving, flooding Katie's womb with my seed.

"Oh Jai. That was the most intense feeling. I love you so much. It's never been like that before."

"I know honey. I felt it too. I wish we could freeze time right now."

I rolled off Katie and moved up to the pillows, laying on my side. Katie followed and spooned herself into me. Incredibly my cock had not softened at all. Katie felt this as she backed into me. She reached down lifting her leg slightly, grabbing my shaft. She then angled me in line with her pussy and pushed herself back onto me. Katie reached back taking my arm, draping it across her body and holding onto my arm with her hand.

"Fall asleep with me like this Jai. I can't think of a more perfect way to finish tonight."

With that Katie drifted off into a peaceful slumber, whispering 'I love you' and within a few minutes her breathing changed. I knew then she was asleep.

I kissed the back of her head, squeezed her body with my arm and I too drifted into a blissful sleep. With me inside her and our bodies entwined, we were one person at that moment.

To be continued.......

12