Lessons for My Son Ch. 01

Story Info
A father believes his son can make love to his mother.
3.9k words
4.25
89.4k
119

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andididit
andididit
1,062 Followers

This is a work of fiction. All characters are well over 21. It is not based on real people, nor real events, but is a fantasy. Read it as such, and enjoy.

*****

Dear Son,

I want to help you succeed in making love to your Mother. Yep. Pick your jaw up off the floor, and listen to me. It's something I think you want. It's something I think she wants, even if she has not fully admitted it to herself yet. Since I love you both, and I'm getting older and less able to give her what she needs, I'm looking to you to step up.

Now, I can't really walk up to you and say, "Hi, Son, How was the drive here? Oh, by the way, I want to help you seduce your Mother."

Oh, I suppose I could. I could say, "If you want to make love to your Mom, I can help you along the right path. If you're interested, then let's talk. If you're not interested, I'll never mention it again." But the risk in that is great, and as everything in life, it's all about risk versus gain. I could be misreading the situation. So if I said that to you and you went to your Mom with, "You'll not believe what he told me," then I'd be pretty well fucked. But, you're here at this website, and you clicked on this letter. I know you're interested.

I'm sure you're wondering, "What is the old fool up to this time?" I've given this a lot of thought, and there are several reasons I want you to make love to your Mother. First, I'm getting older (as if you have not noticed), and I can't give her the intense sex we used to have. I don't want her to resort to having an affair, because that would inevitably lead to a divorce or to her getting her heart broken when it ends. Second, I think you need it. You have been depressed, seemingly not interested in anything, and I think I know why. I think you want your mother, and that you think you can never have her in the way you desire. But you can. She needs it. She loves you deeply, and when you are distant, you hurt her.

Don't think that because I'm telling you this that we're having problems in our marriage. As far as I know, it's still as strong as ever. I love both of you, I see you struggling because I think you both want the same thing, and I want to help you be as happy as you can be. If nothing else, I want you to have a good, loving relationship with your Mother. If it blooms into something more, great. If it never gets that far, you'll still have a strong and loving relationship with the one person who loves you more than anyone else ever can. In fact, your growing relationship with your Mom will probably make our marriage stronger. She'll be more affectionate with me, just as a normal reaction, and we will be a stronger, better family unit.

Once you get started on the journey, I will never know how your relationship with your Mom has progressed. It will be a secret between only you two - a black box. I'll see the happiness in both of you, but will only be able to guess the reason. I've written this for you and after you've read it, you'll be on your own. I'll sure have some delicious fantasies thinking about it, won't I?

Oh, I won't be totally in the dark. I'll see you quickly drop her hand when I walk into the room. I may see the two of you standing closely to each other, and move apart when I appear. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to see her kiss you. Maybe I'll walk into the room unexpectedly and you'll be sitting on the couch with her under a blanket. Mostly I'll know because she will have a constant smile on her face and you will walk with pride and confidence. I'll never comment on it or act like it's anything out of the ordinary, but I'll know something delicious is going on.

At the same time, once you're on this journey you can't be jealous of me with your Mom. She's my wife, and I love both of you more than you can know. She loves me, and I know she'll continue to show it. She and I will continue to make love occasionally. So, I'm making a deal with you. I'll never be jealous of the love you two share. You never be jealous of the love we have.

A word about terminology is appropriate, I think. I want you to make love to your Mom. The two of you will define what that means. Maybe "making love" between means just kissing. Maybe it means kissing and some touching. Maybe, if you're very lucky, it means oral sex. And maybe, if you are a god among men, it will mean intercourse. Whatever the two of you decide it means, though, I want you to know that you are making love to your Mother. To emphasize, "making love" does not have to mean intercourse. It is just what the words are - a tender and loving relationship between two adults.

So let's talk about expectations. You may, as I said, never get to the holy grail. On the other hand, you certainly might and I think you can. But let's be realistic. Your Mom is older than you and is not as focused on sex as when she was your age. She also has some built-in resistance to actually getting there with you. You are a strong young man, and you may want a physical affair with lots of sex and little emotion. What she wants is an emotional affair, with loving and caring. Can you be satisfied with sitting on the couch kissing, touching, and caressing a woman, without actually reaching home base? Maybe that would not satisfy you with your girlfriend, but with your Mother? Sounds pretty hot to me.

You are a man now. You're a college graduate, relatively worldly (not a virgin), and you can engage with your mom as adults. That's a key point. An adult taking advantage of a minor is wrong, wrong, wrong, and is totally unacceptable in any circumstance. I would never had had this conversation with you ten years ago. Your Mother would never have even thought about such a thing ten years ago, or even when you were 20. But today? You're a man. Your Mother is a woman. 'Nuff said.

Love. Respect. Trust. I'll repeat those words to you a hundred times, probably, but you have to incorporate those principles in every move you make, every step you take, and every word you speak when you are interacting with her. She's your Mother. You must love her. You must respect her. She has to know she can trust you absolutely. If you can do that, you can get where you want to go. If you can't do that, then don't bother.

This is not intended to be a step-by-step instruction manual. You can't go, "OK. Step one, part B," and make this work. It is intended to give you an idea of how to get where you want to go. Every person is unique, and every journey is unique. The key you should get out of this is to move gradually, slowly, and incrementally. Men throughout the history of humans have tried to get where you want to go and while some have succeeded, many have failed. Those who failed were too young. They acted precipitously, clumsily, and because of lust, not love.

You've dated. You know how it goes. So, why is setting your sights on your Mom any different than going after any woman? In a way, it's not. Your Mom is a woman. I don't believe in the common understanding of seduction, though. I don't think you can convince anyone to do something they don't want to do, so the idea of seduction as bending someone to your will doesn't apply. You can only, I think, convince someone to do something that they want to do. That's the difference between "seducing" your Mom and "seducing" any other woman. When you ask a woman on a date, then consciously or unconsciously she has already decided there is a possibility you will end up together. Things move pretty quickly, relatively speaking. With your Mom, that does not exist - yet - so you have to move very deliberately.

You have to understand that achieving this lofty goal, like everything in life, is a journey. Always remember this - the journey is more important, and really more pleasurable, than the destination. The journey is the goal. You may never reach the holy grail. But every step you take toward loving her in the way you want will be a big step in enhancing your relationship. So what if you don't get to the final phase? Your goal in this, I hope, is to have a better loving relationship with your Mother. So, even if you never progress beyond the first steps, your relationship will be stronger.

Because, let's face it, if you get that far, you will not be having sex with your Mother. You will be making love to her. With her. That encompasses much more than simply coitus. You can have coitus on a casual date, when you care little for your partner. This is your Mother we're talking about. You will be making love to her, in everything you do. Smiling at her. Talking with her. Touching her. It's all the process of making love.

You know your Mother and if I were in your position, I'd say, "Are you crazy? Mom is a Puritan. She has never done anything wrong in her life. She'll never go for it." I tell you this - your Mother is a woman. She may be at a stage in her life where she thinks sex is not so important anymore as her body ages, but that is going to change with you. Always remember that she is your Mother and you love her as your Mother, but always remember that she is a woman and women have been having forbidden sex as long as there have been women. Your Mother will be no different. Don't allow yourself to be intimidated by the hurdle that she is your Mom. You must treat her like your Mother at some times, especially when there is anyone around to see you, but when you are alone you will treat her like the beautiful woman she is. She will respond.

You are starting with both an advantage and a disadvantage. Your advantage is that you are her son. You can walk up to her, put your arm around her, kiss her on the cheek, and no one will think twice about it. On the other hand, you are her son. She has an automatic bias against the thought of making love with you. That's a hurdle you have to jump, but it's not an impossible one. Yes, you're her son, but you're also a man who thinks she is a beautiful and desirable woman.

Just a few words about the "incest" word and guilt. You're here, so I know you're interested, but you're going to have to help her through this. Without a label, we're talking about sex between two consenting adults. Put a label on it, and it's suddenly "wrong." So, remove society's arbitrary labels, and deal with it. No one is going to get hurt here and, in fact, both you and your Mom will heal previous hurts. You both have been hurt because you each have felt rejection from the other. We're also talking about an illicit love affair. Again, it's between two consenting adults, the one who could be hurt is the spouse and as you can tell, I'm okay with it.

While I'm at it, I should tell you that, contrary to what you might see in videos and read in stories, your Mother will never scream, "Give me your huge cock! Fuck your Mother!" That's just not her, for one thing, and for another, she's your Mother. She's afraid of losing your respect. She's afraid of you thinking she's not the paragon of virtue she wants you to think she is. If you want a re-creation of a porn video, go somewhere else.

She is a strong and dominant woman. She likes being in charge. But in this, she's not going to be in charge at first. You know where you want to go, you have a plan to get there, and you will be in charge. Maybe at some point later she will take charge and, if that happens, you'll have a tiger by the tail. Just hang on and enjoy the ride. For right now, though, you're in control. Are you ready for that?

Tiny steps. To make this successful, you're going to have to commit to a very long process. It could take a year, or years, or forever. The journey is the goal, remember. Believe me, it will be worth it if you commit to the long haul, but don't think you can just grab her ass, let her see you masturbating, and think she's going to jump in bed with you. Just grabbing her and showing her your dick would not be very respectful, after all, would it? It's all going to be incremental, and the increments are going to be taken in small steps. At every point, you will be able to back off or even stop altogether, with no real risk and no real loss, and you'll keep your gain. But because the steps are incremental, you will always see progress and, as you go along, you will see success that you could not have achieved earlier. You will plant a seed, let it grow strong roots, and then plant another seed.

What do I mean about it being incremental? Well, at some point on this journey while I'm asleep in bed and you two are alone, you may find yourself on the couch with her making out like two horny teenagers. You may be thinking that you've reached the point where you can touch her breasts. It's a big step, but you may well be at that point and, if so, good luck. But as you consider, in the moment, whether the two of you are ready for that, consider this. You're on the couch making out with your Mother! If you had tried that six months before, you likely would have gotten slapped in the face. How did you get to this point? Tiny steps.

I should tell you why I think your Mother might be receptive to your attentions. Do you remember that trip we took? Do you remember how we all had to share a hotel room the first night? Your Mother was getting ready for bed and was standing at the sink wearing just panties and her tee shirt. I couldn't keep my eyes off her perfect ass, and I know you couldn't, either, even though you tried to look as if you didn't notice. Later in the trip, when she and I were alone, I told her about how turned on you were by her. She got angry with me. She said, "That's just creepy." While she seemed upset, something in me said she protested too much. Of course, I'm her husband and no matter what happens, she is never going to let me know what might be going on in her mind or between you two. She has to make me think the whole idea is repulsive to her, no matter what the truth is.

I thought about it. She seemed, to me, to be a little interested. Even if she were not ever going to act on it, what mother wouldn't like the idea that her son thought she was beautiful and sexy? I knew what she was thinking because I suggested she allow your desire for her to help the two of you get closer. I said, "Flirt with him. What's the harm?" Again she got angry, responding, "No way I'm going to flirt with him. That's sexual." Now I could be wrong, but I don't think harmless flirting has to be sexual. People flirt all the time and it doesn't lead to sex. But in her mind, thinking of you, she thought, "Sex." But how could I know, for sure?

Then it hit me. Her panties. If she was excited, her panties would show it. If she was not excited, there would be nothing there. The next day I looked in the dirty clothes pile, and your Mom's panties were soaked with her juice. She was turned on. I know your Mother, and I know how much juice she produces based on her level of excitement. I have not been the cause of that much pussy juice for years. But regardless of whether she was really mad or not, the greatest gift I have given you is that I planted in her mind - if she didn't have it before - the idea that you are a man and that you want her as a woman. I planted in her mind the image of you making love to her.

It's not necessarily a negative thing that she got pissed off. After all, I told her that her son wanted to have sex with her. If she had never considered the possibility, of course she might get mad at it. But again, the very fact that she was talking about it, even if she was vehemently denying the possibility, meant that she was considering it. The brain is a funny thing. The more she tries, in her mind, to not think about you in that way, the more she has to think about you in that way. Saying to herself, "I will never do that" means that she has to visualize what "that" is. I can't tell you if, before I brought it up, she had ever thought or fantasized about making love with you. I suspect she had, just because research says that most mothers have had fantasies about their sons. But even if she had never thought it before, I guarantee she has thought about it now. I guarantee it is in her head and I'll bet she thinks about it every day. It's a matter of time until she dreams about it, if she hasn't already.

The last day of the trip, we again had to share a room, and she did the same thing - stood at the sink, in full view, wearing just her panties and tee shirt. It may be a small thing, but I think it's telling. Without being obvious, I watched her. If she were really bothered by the idea of your wanting her in a sexual way, would she not have kept her pants on and taken them off under the covers after the lights were out? But she didn't do that. In fact, she walked around the room several times and even went to your side of the room to get something. At the foot of your bed, she turned around, faced you and made sure you got a full view of her pussy in her panties and her hard nipples in her tee shirt. There was no shyness there. I think she wanted to give you a treat, and I hope you saw the same thing. Maybe the panties she was wearing were no more revealing than a swimming suit, but they were her panties, and that's different. A woman may let people see her in her swimsuit, but she's not going to let just anyone see her in her panties. Even if we take a more innocent explanation that she might view you as not sexual because you're her son, in this case that doesn't wash. She knew better because I told her it seemed obvious to me that you wanted her.

As an added bonus, I will tell you that when she got in bed with me her nipples were as hard as little rocks, and she would not let me touch her pussy. I suspect it was because she was pretty wet. Then she laid on her side facing your bed, and I know what she was hoping to see. I think she was disappointed you did not have an obvious erection when you stripped down to your underwear and got into bed. But I understand. At that point you didn't know what was going on and you didn't want to embarrass yourself in front of her. From here on, you know what is going on, and things will be different.

The next morning, I hoped to check her panties again when you two were out of the room, and couldn't find them. When we got home, I checked all the dirty clothes, and those panties were not there. I had a delicious period in which I thought she had left her soiled panties with you when we dropped you off. "Jeez," I thought. "They may be much farther along than I know." But in the clean clothes after laundry, they appeared. I can only assume she hid them, knowing they were extra juicy and that would be evidence of her excitement for you. I certainly had done nothing to excite her. Maybe I'm making a mountain out of a mole hill, but I think it does mean something. I think she wanted to turn you on.

I'm going to make another point about my suspicion that she hid her panties. You might think, "Wow, he can make a big deal out of nothing." In your journey, you are going to be super alert to her every word, every nuance, and every action. You are going to have to be so tuned to her that a sigh can speak volumes to you. So, in this case, here is my interpretation. I searched both the hotel room and the dirty clothes hamper when we got home, and I could not find those dirty panties. If she did hide them from me, then that is a very good sign for you. She is already starting to be careful that I not know what is going on. She has a secret, and it involves you. That's a major step, and a good one.

So, I do think you have possibilities you can explore. As I think about it, I can remember other times she has seemed to be teasing you, giving you signals. It may have been innocent (ha!), but don't you think it's time your Mom has to put up, or shut up? I can't say it enough, though - go slowly and carefully. Your Mother loves you, and you don't want to do anything to risk hurting her.

andididit
andididit
1,062 Followers
12