Lessons for My Son Ch. 08

Story Info
What goes on when they think Dad's not watching.
2.9k words
4.67
36.7k
44

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andididit
andididit
1,060 Followers

I suppose I should give you an update of what I have observed since we started this journey. This will be a short note, but I hope you appreciate the sense of excitement I have with what appears to be significant progress.

After our talk, Adam came home practically every weekend. Since home was about a three hour drive for him and surely he had his own social life there, his presence spoke volumes to me. It surely spoke volumes to his Mother, Mandey. He would leave directly from work and would usually arrive about 8:30 PM every Friday night. Before, when he would come home like that he would leave immediately to meet his friends. Now, he was a regular homebody.

Mandey anticipated his arrival with apparent great excitement. Usually our dress in the evenings was sweats and grubby home clothes, but every Friday Mandey would be dressed to kill and would have full makeup on. As we waited for Adam to arrive, Mandey couldn't stay still. She would be up every few minutes, checking the driveway. Her excitement was obvious to me. After all, I've known her for a lifetime, and could recognize the signs. Her face was flushed, she chattered non-stop, and simply couldn't be still. Her nipples were hard as rocks, and it seemed to me that she wore blouses that allowed the excited nipples to be obvious. I think my Mandey was in lust - at least, I hoped so.

One particular night stood out as a beacon of just how far Adam had progressed. Mandey was dressed in jeans and a soft cashmere sweater - the one with a deep vee cut that she liked. As soon as Adam arrived, Mandey jumped up to meet him at the back door, while I stayed in the den. I slipped quietly around the corner so I could observe how she greeted him. What I saw was the two of them locked in a tight embrace. Adam had his head bent to her shoulder, and he was whispering something in her ear. There was no space between them, and Mandey seemed to be purposely pushing into his dick. As I watched, his hand slid from her waist down to her butt, and he gave a gentle squeeze. Mandey giggled like a schoolgirl, and then he moved his hand back to her waist. She pushed her chest back from him, keeping her arms locked around his neck, and whispered, "You bad boy." She then leaned forward and gave him a lingering kiss.

I quickly returned to the den and resumed my previous seat on the couch. Adam and Mandey entered the den, showing no special emotion, and Adam came over to give me a hug. I patted him on the back, saying, "How's things going, Son?"

"Great!," he replied, "You have no idea."

Mandey went to the kitchen to get his supper on the table. We always ate well, but the Friday dinners had taken on a special quality so there would be a good meal for Adam when he arrived. On this evening, I pled tiredness, and announced that I would be going up early to read in bed. The two of them seemed joyous at the idea.

Our house was built in such a way, kind of an L-shape, so that from the bedroom window you could see into the downstairs den window. You couldn't get a complete view, but could see the sofa in front of the windows. I settled into bed with my book, waiting for them to finish Adam's meal and move to the den, but I couldn't concentrate on what I was reading. Based on what I had seen in the foyer when Adam arrived, I thought I might get a real treat tonight. After awhile I couldn't take it anymore, so I noisily went downstairs to the kitchen to get a drink water. They were standing at the sink, rinsing the dishes from supper. As I entered, I noted that they were not standing particularly close and the two of them seemed rather stiff, which made me wonder what they were up to before I entered. As I said, I made enough noise so they would know I was coming. They were just finishing the dishes, and as I made my way back upstairs I knew, or hoped, I was in for a show.

I stood back from the bedroom window so they couldn't see me if they happened to glance my way. The bedroom light was off anyway, and I had checked before to make sure that from the den window the view inside the darkened bedroom was practically non-existent.

I was not disappointed. They entered the den, lowered the lights, and then embraced before they sat down. The kiss they shared, it seemed to me, was more than a peck on the lips, but I couldn't see if there was any open-mouthed kissing going on. I could see that Adam's hands were on his Mom's ass, and they looked pretty busy. She made no move to stop him. They sat close together side by side on the sofa, and Mandey spread a blanket over their laps. I couldn't tell what was going on under the blanket, but my guess was they were holding hands. At one point, Mandey laughed and kind of pushed him away, but he went right back.

I was entranced. I could not look away. I don't know how far along they were in their relationship, but that it was pretty far along seemed obvious. Certainly they were farther along than they had been three months ago.

Adam was sitting on Mandey's left side. He took his hand from under the blanket and put his right arm around her shoulders, hugging her to him. She snuggled right into his embrace, turning to her left, bending down, and resting her head into his chest. Adam pushed the blanket out of the way, reached to his left for a pillow, and put it on his lap. Mandey stretched out on the couch and rested her head on the pillow, laying on her left side so that she was facing toward the television. I couldn't see what was on the tv, and I suspect they had little idea either.

Adam started stroking Mandey's hair, running his fingers through it with scratching motions against her scalp. Having been there myself in previous moments, I knew she would be practically purring and sexual excitement was building within her. Mandey loved a good head scratch, and I knew how it turned her on. From the passion Adam seemed to be putting into it, I guessed he knew, also. Mandey's hands, I could see, were kind of clasped around the pillow. As Adam continued his ministrations to her scalp, I could see Mandey begin to squirm a bit.

My wonderings about how they had progressed were answered when Mandey slipped her right hand under the pillow. Adam didn't really react, so I guessed she had just put her hand on his thigh. They stayed that way for a bit, and then I saw Mandey move her hand under the pillow and Adam threw his head back, resting it on the back of the sofa. Did she just put her hand on his dick? I was a little surprised, and knocked my damned book off the bed onto the floor. You should have seen their reaction! Mandey sat up immediately, Adam moved away from her and put the pillow away, and they were the picture of innocence, just sitting there watching television.

When a few moments passed and it was obvious I was not coming downstairs, Mandey again laid her head over on Adam's chest, and this time he didn't put the pillow in his lap. Mandey straightened up, Adam turned to her, and they came together in what was obviously a lovers' kiss. Adam cupped her face in his hands, while hers were on his chest and stomach. The passion of the kiss was obvious, and Adam moved his right hand to hold the back of Mandey's head. After a bit they broke the kiss and seemed to be whispering something as their faces remained close. Adam kept his right hand on the back of Mandey's head, gently stroking it. I don't know what Adam was thinking in that moment, but I knew full well what images that evoked in Mandey's brain.

They kissed again, even more passionately this time, and Mandey again put her hands on Adam's chest and stomach. My eyes were glued on her hands. Her right hand started a slow movement down Adam's stomach, and then stopped at his belt buckle. They paused, again seeming to be whispering to each other, and then resumed their kiss. Mandey moved her right hand farther down, and then rested it right on top of his bulging dick. She just let it rest there for awhile, but it wasn't long before she was stroking his dick and squeezing it through his pants.

While Mandey was doing that, Adam's right arm was around her, hugging her into his chest, while his right hand seemed to be cupping her breast. I changed my position so I could get a better view of what his right hand was doing, and his fingers, outside her sweater, were gently rubbing her nipple. I couldn't see it from there, but I knew those half inch long nipples were erect and ready. Mandey sat up then, looked Adam in the eyes, and reached down to the bottom of her sweater. She lifted it slowly, keeping her eyes locked to Adam's, and those beautiful breasts popped right out. The little vixen did not have a bra on! She was always the one who was very careful to always wear a bra when anyone else would be around, because she was always conscious of her nipples. I don't know how I had not noticed she didn't have a bra on that night, but there those tits were, proud and ready.

Adam said something, and then just stared at them. I remembered the first time I saw them, and I had the same reaction. Mandey was always self-conscious of her breasts because she thought they were too small, but I didn't feel that way and I guessed, at that moment, that was not the thought on Adam's mind, either. He reached over with his left hand, and cupped her right breast. He took the nipple in his fingers, gently squeezing it. He said something to her and she laughed softly, telling him something that made him laugh also. He looked at her face, and then quickly lowered his face to her breasts.

Adam wasted no time. He took her left breast into his mouth, sucking gently at first and then increasing the passion as he sucked more fiercely. He sucked practically the entire breast into his mouth, and I could see from the movements that his tongue was frantically working the nipple as he sucked. Mandey clutched at his head with her right hand, while she cradled her breast as she fed it to him. She threw her head back, resting it on the back of the couch, and I had a moment's fear that she might see me watching them. Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut, though, and as I watched I could see that familiar shudder pass through her body. She tightened up, gave a strong shudder, and then relaxed. My Mandey, my straight-laced and always right Mandey, had just had an orgasm while her son sucked her breasts. I have to admit, I was a little jealous at that point. I had never made her come by sucking her breasts, and I had spent a lot of time devoted to them.

Adam continued sucking, moving from one tit to the other, while his hands kneaded them. She held his head into her breasts, in a loving embrace while she gently stroked his head.

After awhile, Adam released her breasts and straightened up. She turned toward him, her sweater still bunched above her breasts, and looked directly into his eyes while she moved her right hand back toward his dick. She paused at his belt buckle and then, without, taking her eyes from his, undid the buckle and unbuttoned his pants. She slowly undid the zipper, and reached into his underwear. I didn't know if they had done this before, but it seemed to me from her hesitation that this was the first time.

She held his dick with her right hand and, with her left, moved his jockey shorts and pants down his legs so his dick was free. She swapped hands on his dick, now holding it with her left hand and cradling his balls with her right. She looked down and focused on looking at his dick. If this was the first time she had seen it in this state, I imagine she was pretty impressed. I was. I was no size monster and had no way to compare us directly, but it looked pretty big to me.

She returned her right hand to his dick and gave him a couple of gentle pumps. Adam was out of it. His head alternated between being thrown back on the couch, and looking down at her. She slowly started moving her head down, and then shifted her body so she could get better access to him. Adam's right hand was working her breast. Mandey paused just as she got her face to his dick, clearly getting a good look at it, and then she gave the head a gentle kiss. She opened her mouth, and slowly took him in. Her right hand supported her on the couch, while she used her left hand to pump him as she sucked. I could see that Adam was intent on watching her - watching his Mother give him their first blowjob - and he seemed fixated on watching her left hand as she held his dick. I could imagine he loved seeing her wedding ring on his dick, because I know I would have in that moment.

It didn't take long, as I didn't think it would, and Adam said something to her and arched his back. His hands had moved from her breasts, and he was clutching her head into him, making hunching movements as he fucked her mouth. He stiffened, held her head into him, and shuddered. Mandey continued her movements with her left hand while she sucked him dry. She straighten up then, took the bottom of her sweater in her hand, and made an exaggerated blotting move on her lips with her sweater. Both of them laughed, and then she kissed him deeply, letting him taste his own come in his Mother's mouth. Would it be petty if I pointed out that with me, Mandey was not usually a swallower but would spit it onto my stomach?

They straightened up, Mandey pulled her sweater down, and then with their heads together seemed to be having a whispered conversation. For my part, I was practically as exhausted as I imagine Adam was. I collapsed on the bed and masturbated as I imagined my own Mother doing the same for me. I don't know how many times I have said to myself, "Dammit, I know I could have. Why did I give up?" I now knew Adam wasn't going to give up, and I knew he would never forget this moment.

I fell asleep, and somewhere around one in the morning Mandey crawled into bed with me. She snuggled into me and I turned to kiss her. She responded with a deep kiss, and trembled as I held her breast. I could only imagine how exciting it must have been for her - deeply kissing her husband just after having their Son's dick erupting in her mouth.

The next morning, everything seemed normal, or at least the new normal for us where a son actually talks with his parents. Mandey made breakfast and we sat together to eat. The conversation was focused on the weather, with a winter storm expected that evening. Mandey and Adam talked with each other as if nothing had happened the previous night, but I could see the lingering gazes between them.

As we were finishing breakfast Mandey said, "Adam says his apartment is its usual man mess, and would like us to come today to help him give it a scrub." Adam said nothing. I don't know if they had planned his or not, but it seemed to me like it took him by surprise. After she said it, Mandey looked at me with anticipation.

"Mandey! You know how I'm looking forward to watching the game this afternoon. Can't you guys do it without me? I'm no good at cleaning, anyway, and will just be in the way."

She visibly sighed with relief. "Well, I guess we can. Are you sure you don't want to go?"

Adam said, "Yeah, Dad. You can scrub the toilets."

"Nope. I'll just stay here. But Mandey, watch the weather and if it looks like the roads will be bad, you might just have to stay until they clear tomorrow. Adam, don't let her be stupid. Make her stay if the weather sets in."

Mandey laughed. "No way I'm staying there unless a blizzard sets in, but we'll see. If the roads are bad, I'll stay over if I have to."

andididit
andididit
1,060 Followers