Lessons for My Son Ch. 10

Story Info
Epilogue, and a new mystery.
816 words
4.59
22k
29

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andididit
andididit
1,060 Followers

Well, it's been almost a year since Adam got to the holy grail. There is no doubt that he did get there. I mean, you and I both read what he wrote. Were you as proud of him as I was when I read that? We're all much closer, but he and his Mother are particularly close. Sometimes she can't keep her hands off him; even if I'm there she is always touching and caressing him, although in a seemingly innocent and motherly way. She has never let on to me that anything is going on between them and frankly, I've been amazed at how well she keeps the secret. If I knew nothing about what Adam and she were doing, there isn't anything about her behavior that would arouse my suspicion. It makes me wonder how innocent my Mandey has been all these years. I mean, if she can keep this secret so well, have there been other secrets that I never suspected?

Our lovemaking has had no real change. We're both older, have been married a pretty long time, and we can go months without making love together. That's pretty much the way it was, anyway, so I've seen no change. When we do, she is still loving and giving, and nothing she says or does would make me think she's getting it anywhere else. There have been a few things that I've noticed, though. After years of loving a woman you pretty well know every trick in her repertoire, and Mandey has introduced a few new ones. I thought I had trained her to give the best blowjob in the world, but lately she's introduced a few subtly new techniques that make it even better. I always wanted to fuck her sexy butt, but she never would. We're taking it slow because she says she's never done it before and she's afraid it will hurt, but I'm almost there now. I don't look a gift horse in the mouth, so to speak.

She tells me that menopause has taken away her desire and I'm always sympathetic with her, even though I know different. But I think she may be telling the truth, and that says a lot about women. Maybe her desire isn't there the way it used to be, but her love still is. She knows that at my age, I don't need it as much. She knows that at his age, Adam does need it more often. She gives me what I need, and she gives Adam what he needs.

Adam has blossomed. Before, he lacked ambition and seemed forever depressed. Now, he has plans to go back to graduate school. He walks and talks as a man with confidence. He's happy. He's talking about moving back in with us while he attends the local university and Mandey and I both look forward to it, although for different reasons, I'm sure. He has started dating a pretty young thing who, surprise, looks a lot like his Mother did at that age. When he first brought her to meet us, I feared Mandey would meet her at the door, hissing and with her claws out. There was none of that. Mandey could not have been happier that he was dating, it would seem, and she and Laura get along like best friends.

A funny thing happened last weekend that prompted me to write this epilogue to Adam's journey. Maybe it means nothing, but I wonder. Adam's younger sister, Katy, had been in Europe on a year's fellowship while all this was going on. Last weekend she returned home, and on Saturday night we had a joyous family party to welcome her home. The house was crowded with family and close friends, and it was like a madhouse. I will note, however, that there was a time when I saw Mandey and Adam slip into the garage together, and they were there for a good while before they appeared again. Ah. Love is grand.

But that's not what happened that has made me write this. Sunday morning Mandey and I were sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee before anyone else got up. Katy came down in her panties and teeshirt, saying she couldn't sleep because of jet lag. She walked right up and kissed both me and her Mother right on the lips. We had not kissed her on the lips like forever, but there it was. Surprised, I said, "Where did that come from? I like it."

Katy looked me right in the eyes and said, "Oh, I've set some goals in my life."

"What goals? Looking for a job already? What are you thinking about?"

She looked me right in the eyes and then did the same with Mandey. "Nope. I'm not ready to talk about it yet but when I am, you two will be the first to know."

andididit
andididit
1,060 Followers