Lessons For Rob

Story Info
Rob still gets lessons at home.
9.3k words
4.34
130.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal235
hal235
5 Followers

My name is Diane, and I'm writing to tell you about my relationship with my nineteen-year-old stepson. His name is Rob, and I know that thirty-eight is considered young to be raising a nineteen year old, but I met Robs dad Patrick when I was nineteen, and walked into a ready-made family so to speak. Robs' mother moved out with another man about a month before I met Patrick, and she gave up all custody of Rob. You see, they adopted Rob. It's a little embarrassing writing about this, but Rob said it would make me feel less guilty, so I'll try to start from the beginning so you'll understand how it all started.

First of all, I grew up out west with my stepfather after he divorced my mother, and he was pretty liberal about my partying once I turned nineteen. I basically got away with murder, and I'm sure he carried me upstairs and put me to bed more than a few times when I came home drunk. I usually passed out after a couple of nightcaps, so it's no wonder I ended up pregnant by my boyfriend at the time, although we were very careful by always using a rubber. Anyway, I ended up having a miscarriage, and have always wanted to have another baby, but Patrick isn't sure he wants any more kids.

My step dad always told me I reminded him of my mom, and that I was built like her to a tee. I certainly have her dark hair, although it's short now, and I also have her light blue eyes. I'm short like her too, at just over five foot six. I'm no runway model that's for sure, but I'm average enough looking to be a typical mom I guess. Although I do remember overhearing one of my stepfathers friends saying how attractive he thought I was.

My stepfather never made me where a bra all the years I grew up with him, and I thought that was great. Which is probably why I still never wear one, or underwear for that matter. I've just always found them too uncomfortable. I can never find underwear with a crotch wide enough for me anyway, and they usually just ride right up, or slide off to one side on me. I guess I just have larger vaginal lips, or a wider crotch than most women do. I don't know.

Anyway, thinking back, my stepfather must have found me attractive, because I have fairly large nipples that always look like they're hard just because they're longer. They're dark brown like my mothers, and I can remember my stepfather starring at them all the time when he thought I wasn't watching. Especially when I wore a tee shirt and made my nipples hard on purpose so they were really noticeable. I actually enjoyed teasing him a little by letting him stare at me while I pretended I didn't know he was looking. It was fun showing off to him and being the center of his attention all the time, and that's probably why he spoiled me so much and let me do whatever I wanted. The only thing I didn't like about getting really drunk though was the tender nipple hangovers I got the next day. I don't know if all women have tender nipples when they're hungover, but I sure did. Thankfully I outgrew that once I left home.

I also remember bringing my stepdad towels after he showered, and he was usually half hard every time I saw him. He was really well hung, and I often fantasized, and had the sexiest, most realistic dreams about a big cock cumming inside me every time I got really drunk. Now I don't know if it actually feels the same way it did in my dreams, because all the men I've ever slept with have always worn a rubber. But it's my big turn on fantasy anyway, and I preferred larger men from the start. I've been able to take large men easily since the first time I had sex, so I guess that's why I prefer them.

I should also mention my very strong sex drive, and I usually like to masturbate with my vibrator every morning, so I'm sure that didn't help my situation with Rob. He discovered I use a vibrator because he does most of the laundry, and he mentioned he saw it in my drawer one day when he was putting my clothes away. He was very understanding about it though, and not surprisingly, as he's very intelligent and mature when it comes to sex, and sexuality.

I usually just wear my nightgown around the house during the day when I don't have to go out anywhere because I love the feel of thin nylon against my skin, and it's just nice and cool to wear. But I'm not sure if that had anything to do with Rob's attraction to me in the beginning or not. I know I have terrible eyesight for anything up close, but I remember asking him if he could see through my nightgowns and he said he couldn't see a thing. Some of my nightgowns are pretty thin though, and I suppose a few could be considered short for doing housework, but I always buy them in semi shear, and three-quarter length does cover my bum. Now that I think of it, the only time he sees me in a really low cut nightgown is when he gets behind on the laundry once in a while, but I'm sure my 34D boobs show enough cleavage in my regular ones if he really wanted to see anything. I've never noticed him looking at me in a sexual way, so I've never thought anything of it, and even if he saw a bit of my bare bum now and then, I didn't really care, or think about it for that matter. I've always thought my 38 inches hips were too fat to be that attractive. Although Rob did say I looked great one time because my waist was still around 30 inches.

Patrick works in the city during the week as a computer tech and only comes home on weekends, so our sex life has never been that great. Even when he's home, he always wants unprotected anal sex, and wants me to say, "Fuck my ass deep, you naughty boy," when I'm in the doggy position and he's humping away on me. I know it's a little weird, but he says it helps him get excited when I repeat it until he cums. It's the only time he lets me be vocal during sex without telling me to keep it down. He says I get the bed squeaking too much and I breath and moan too loud. I've always enjoyed being vocal during sex, and the antique bed we've always had can't help but squeak and bang the wall a bit when I have to go on top for more penetration.

Patrick insists on using a rubber every time I go on top for vaginal sex, and he keeps a big box of them on the headboard right between the Kleenex and his jumbo tubes of KY. He knows I got pregnant once using a rubber, but he still says he's confident using them. I think he just prefers anal sex because it's tighter for him. I've actually gotten used to the anal sex, and enjoy it a lot now when I play with myself. Rob doesn't know about that part of our sex life though. His room is right across the hall from ours, but Patrick only leaves our bedroom door open a crack for air, and our bed lamps don't light up the hallway at all. Rob usually falls asleep as soon as he hits his pillow anyway, so I'm sure he's never heard us. Besides, Patrick turns the clock radio up a bit before I kick off the sheets and climb on top of him.

I told Patrick one time how badly I wanted to have a baby before my maternal clock ran out, and how horny I was all the time when I was pregnant my first time, but it didn't seem to change his mind about wanting more kids. I'm not sure if Rob overheard the conversation or not, because he was right around the corner in the kitchen, and I didn't know he was downstairs at the time, so I was a little embarrassed when I saw him sitting there reading the paper.

I've never really tried to hide myself from Rob now that I think about it. Even after I shower and walk upstairs in the nude to dry off a bit. Many times I've accidentally run into him at the bottom of the stairs, or I'll walk in on him sorting laundry in my bedroom, but it's always very brief. I just laugh when I walk in and surprise him, and I usually just throw on a clean nightgown so I can help him finish sorting the piles. He's not that great at sorting colors, and he's had a couple of accidents putting my nightgowns in with the bleach loads. They're just faded a bit though, and thankfully I caught them before they went in again. But I still have to give him credit because he does try hard.

I guess I never wanted Rob to grow up not knowing what a woman's body looked like because we lived out in the country, and he was home schooled by me, so he didn't get to meet many girls. In fact we still live out in the county, only on a 29-acre farm now, so he sees even less women than before. I'm sure it would be very boring for him staying at home with me every day if we didn't have the heated swimming pool out back.

Rob has become a bit of a heat fanatic too, ever since he turned eighteen or so, and always turns up the heat in the morning so the house is really warm. I guess it's a good thing I'm only in my nightgown, or I'd probably sweat to death. Patrick doesn't like it when I don't get dressed in the mornings though. I think he thinks that when you get up you should get fully dressed for the day, which is why he always orders me to go upstairs and put some clothes on. I've never felt that way though, so in a way I'm glad he's gone all week so I can just be myself.

Rob and I swim in the pool as much as we can so he can eventually teach me how to swim. But sometimes I swear I'll never get it. He wants to be a swim coach one-day, and he even bought me a beautiful bikini for my birthday. He couldn't give it to me on the day of my party though because it was on a Sunday, and he said it was still on order. It's a good thing too, because I know what Patrick would've thought if he'd seen it. It's made of white cotton material, and Rob said it'd be great for me to watch my figure with because it wouldn't stretch much. It almost looks like it was custom made because there are no tags on it anywhere, but he swears he ordered it from a store. The bottoms fit nice and snug, and might be a little low in the front for my pubic hair, but I know for me, it's hard to shop for that. Don't get me wrong though, it's not so low that I can't wear it in our private back yard. The crotch is nice and wide though, and cups me better than any suit I've ever tried on, so all I have to do is loose a bit of my lower stomach and I'm sure I'll look great in it.

The top's another story. I mean it looks nice on me, even though the cups are just triangle shaped. But Rob says it's the latest style, and I deserved to wear the very best. The sides of my boobs aren't covered that much, but when he ties it up in the back for me, it's very comfortable. I pop out of it once in a while when we have water fights with the hose, but it's not like he hasn't seen brief flashes of my bare boobs before.

The suit is really great for sun tanning on the back deck too, and I don't have to worry about keeping my legs together now when he rubs me down with sun block. Patrick still hasn't seen the suit, and I don't know if I want to show him because I really like it and want to keep wearing it. Besides, Rob's the only one that ever sees me in it anyway.

Thinking back, I'm not sure if I started looking at Rob in a sexual way, or if he started looking at me first. Either way, I think I began looking at him the day I bought him the lounging pants he wanted to wear around the house. They are more like spandex than I thought they'd be, but it's exactly what he wanted in the catalogue, and he just loves them. He never wears them when Patrick's home though, and thank god because they're pretty tight and show a lot when he gets a bit hard. I've always suspected he was pretty big from the bulge in his jeans, but I wasn't prepared for the first morning I saw him in them.

They show a lot of detail when his cock is semi hard down the side of his leg, and I could see his size so well, I actually found it hard to look away. He asked me to sit beside him on the bench in front of our computer like he always does to show me stuff, and I don't think I saw much besides his really thick cock. He is definitely bigger than most men but I never said anything to him, and I have to admit, I secretly enjoyed the show every morning for some time. I don't think I've learned very much on the computer since I bought him those pants.

I can remember the first couple of times we had sex though like it was yesterday, even though it was over two months ago. I had no idea anything was going to happen at first, and no idea how sexy it was going to be for me. I certainly didn't plan it to happen or anything like that. It just did. I remember it was early on a Monday morning, and Patrick was getting ready to leave for work, and Rob and I were both in our housecoats having coffee at the kitchen table. I had just lit a cigarette when Patrick said he was ready to leave, so I set my smoke down and walked down the hall to see him off. Rob was right behind me and stopped to adjust the thermostat along the way. Patrick had dropped a bunch of papers on the floor so I bent over to gather them up before giving him a big kiss goodbye. Patrick and I didn't have sex that weekend because we were fighting over having more kids again. Rob was standing behind me the whole time, and I waved out the door before he followed me back to the table. We both sat and listened to the car warm up outside, and as soon as I heard it leave the driveway I asked him,

"Would you go and make sure the front door is locked for me?"

"Sure."

"I didn't lock it in case Patrick forgot something. You know how forgetful he is all the time. Mr. Alzheimer himself."

Rob walked down the hall towards the door, and I remember feeling super hot and sweaty, and before I heard him turn the dead bolt and hook up the new security chain, my housecoat was off.

I was wearing a nightgown of course, but one that I hadn't worn in quite a while. It was an old anniversary gift from Patrick, and I knew it was one of my sexier ones, but I had just thrown it on in the dark so I had something to wear under my housecoat. Somehow it was on top in my drawer, and I didn't really care because it was thin and low cut and I knew it would be cool. It was fairly worn for sure, but Rob had seen me in it many times before, and said it made me look thinner. I guess that's why I kept it.

I remember feeling cooler right away from the sweat evaporating under my boobs, and I watched Rob walk back to the table and could see he was already starting to get his usual morning erection by the tenting of his housecoat. He sat back down to finish his coffee, and I continued smoking, and I remember my boobs feeling really itchy, especially around my nipples. It was obviously from sweating, and Rob was looking out the window at the pool, so I started scratching them every time he looked away. Well the more I scratched the itchier they got for a while, and my nipples felt pretty hard by the time I was finished. Trouble was, I was also horny as hell, and could smell myself, and that made it worse. I don't know if most women smell as much as I do but I can sure notice it. Rob never seemed to notice though, and he suddenly asked,

"I know it's early, but can I give you your massage now?"

"Sure, I guess,... I picked up some new oil for you to try when I was in town yesterday."

"Oh good!"

Rob gives the best shoulder massages, and I just melt under his big long fingers. It's expensive buying the scented oils, but Patrick makes good money so it's money well spent. Besides, Rob says he also wants to be a massage therapist, and I'm the only person he has to practice on.

He got up from his chair and came around behind me and tilted my head back against his stomach. Then he slid off my shoulder straps and let them fall to my elbows just like every other time. My nightgowns always slide down a little, but never all the way because my boobs usually hold them up. I only hoped that he didn't smell me too much. He oiled up his hands and started at the top of my neck, and within seconds I was into my usual trance. He massaged me for at least fifteen minutes before he reached down to pull my straps back up. Now I didn't realize at the time just how far my nightgown had slid down until I felt him gently tug on it. I don't know if he noticed or not, but my nipples were still pretty hard, and he could have had a good show for a while.

He sat back down and I lit another cigarette, and he started talking about sex again. I taught him everything he knows about sex when I home schooled him, but he always has questions, and we're casual talking about it. I believe the more detail he has about a woman's body and female anatomy, the better off he'll be. But I remember he ended up asking,

"So what different sizes of rubbers are there again?"

"Well, I don't know, there's small, medium and large, why?"

"I was just wondering, because, if I don't have one when I get the chance to have sex with a girl, can I still do it?"

"Well you could, but you'd have to have a lot of control so you didn't cum before you pulled out, and from what I know, that takes lots of practice."

"Well I have pretty good control when I jerk off, but I was wondering,... could I try sex with you to practice my control, so I don't have an accident when the time comes?"

I just about fell off my chair when he said that, and all I could think to say was,

"I'm like, your mother in case you forgot. Do you have an Oedipus complex or something?"

"No, uh, I don't think so. I just want to try it with you first, to practice, that's all."

"Well I have to think about this."

I still didn't know what to say, and quickly tried to change the subject.

"Will you help me strip the beds later? I want you to start the laundry before noon today so I can read my book in peace and quiet this afternoon."

"Sure."

I don't know what I was thinking, but asking him to help with the beds was probably the worst thing I could have asked because that's when we usually started play fighting, and tickling each other on the beds just for fun. It always helped pass the time when we did housework together.

"OK mom, let's go."

"What, right now?

"Ya."

"Ok, just let me throw some clothes on first."

"No don't bother, let's just go do it."

"No, I should put some clothes on. It'll only take a second."

"You don't have to. Dad's gone, so don't worry about it."

"Ok then, let's go."

I took two drags off my smoke and put it out, and he followed me down the hall. He was right behind me as I started up the stairs when he said,

"You know mom,... I know you're not like my real mom or anything. But you know how I've always called you mom since I was little, and I've always considered you to be my mom because, well technically you raised me.

"Rob, what are you getting at?"

"Well, can I tell you something personal?"

I stopped halfway up the stairs and smiled back at him.

"Sure, you can tell me anything."

"Well, I don't know how to say this but, well,... you've just got the sexiest ass, ever."

I just smiled back in total surprise.

"How can you say that with my fat hips?"

"Well, you might think you're a little big mom, but believe me, your ass is still the perfect shape. It's so sexy you have no idea. It's even sexier in your bikini."

"Oh Rob, your just trying to make me feel better."

"No mom, I'm serious. Your ass is the perfect width, and has the best curves around your hips. It's totally firm looking too. You might not think it's sexy, but it's sexier than any asses in my porn magazines."

"Oh really?"

"God ya, and when you bend over in your nightgown,... man, I get super horny."

"What?"

"Big time. You don't know this, but every time you vaccume, or bend over to pick up my stuff, I have to go jerk off in the bathroom."

"You're kidding me?"

"It's either that or stare at you and try to hide my hard on all day."

"Really?"

"What's even sexier is the space between your legs when you walk."

"What do you mean? How can that be sexy?"

"I don't know,... just the wide width of your crotch I guess. It's just nice and wide, and some mornings it's all I think about."

hal235
hal235
5 Followers