Lessons For Rob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal235
hal235
5 Followers

"Well I guess I'm flattered you feel that way, but..."

I didn't know what to say, and continued on up the stairs. But I was still horny as hell, and wasn't sure what was going to happen when we got into my bedroom, and I certainly didn't expect what did.

I walked into the bedroom and around the foot of the bed, and suddenly realized he wasn't kidding at all. He had a hard on already, and his hand was in his housecoat pocket holding it down. I automatically pretended like I didn't notice, and leaned over the bed to gather up the sheets. What I forgot was the nightgown I was wearing was so low cut it barely covered my swaying boobs when I bent over. So I'm sure he had a really good look from across the bed before I asked him,

"Could you come around here and hold up the mattress while I try to undo the sheet clip? I love satin sheets every night, but these new clips are a bugger to undo."

He came around and got down on his knees behind me to hold it up, but my ass was right beside his face the whole time I tried to unhook it. When I finally got it off, he dropped the mattress and stood up and pushed me backward onto the corner of the bed. The bottom of my nightgown flew up around my waist as I landed, and my legs were automatically spread in the air. He had a really good look at me from the waist down, and he just stared and smiled. At first I thought he was horsing around again, but I looked down and saw his totally hard cock sticking out the front of his housecoat. It was like the most raging hard on I've ever seen, and it was pointing right at my swollen mound. He quickly grabbed my ankles and dragged me towards him until my ass was at the edge of the bed. My nightgown slid up further to my boobs, and I could feel my face getting red, and I wasn't sure what to do. So I asked him,

"Just how big are you anyway?"

"Around seven and a half inches when I'm hard."

He had to be at least that, and a lot thicker in the shaft than I imagined now that I saw him totally hard. His shaft was wider near the base, tapering out nicely, and his balls looked unusually large from what I could see. My face was getting redder by the second. But I was also getting horny as hell just from starring at him. His pubic hair looked really coarse and bristly, and I just found that super sexy for some reason.

"Are you sure you want to do this Rob?"

"God ya, can we do it now?"

"Well just a minute. If we do it, nobody can find out, and I mean nobody."

"Don't worry mom, I won't tell a soul."

"I don't know, maybe we shouldn't. This doesn't feel right."

"That's ok, no one will know except us mom, I promise."

"I don't know, I'm nervous."

"Come on mom, I just want to practice with you, that's all. It'll be ok, you don't have to worry about a thing."

"OK, but you can't cum inside me. I definitely don't have any rubbers that'll fit you, so you'll have to pull out fast when you're ready, and just cum on my stomach or something. OK?"

"No problem. You sure smell nice."

"Oh, you like the way I smell?"

"God ya, it makes me really horny."

At first I couldn't believe what I was about to let him do. But we were both so horny, and it was really all his idea. I felt sorry for him too, and I couldn't help wondering if there wasn't a better time or place to let him practice with me without any interruptions, but I couldn't think of one. And I have to admit, starring at his huge cock really fed my fantasy, and my vagina was oozing wet, and I could feel it contracting like it had a mind of it's own.

He let go of one ankle and grabbed his cock and started to jerk it a few times, and I swear it got even harder. Then he started to rub the head of it up and down my slit, trying to part my pubic hair. He rubbed it beside my clit a few times and I couldn't help but moan out loud. He seemed to like the fact that he was turning me on so much. Then he said,

"I love your pubic hair. It's nice and long."

"I usually trim it once in a while, but it's a bit of a chore sometimes."

"Well don't trim it anymore. I like it."

"Really? I thought men liked less hair."

"God no, not me. I like it long. It's way sexier, and it makes your mound look bigger, and nice and high."

"Actually, it's not just my hair that's making it higher."

I was more than ready for him to start fucking me, and I could tell he didn't know how to start because he seemed to be having fun just rubbing the head of his cock around my clitoris, driving me totally crazy. Then he asked,

"Can I see your boobs while we do it?"

I hesitated at first, and thought, what the heck. It seemed like a small thing to show him, compared to what he was about to do. So I lifted the front of my nightgown up and suddenly realized what he wanted to see. My nipples were standing at attention, and he couldn't take his eyes off them as he slipped off his housecoat.

"Ok, now you have to go down lower before you can push in.

"How far?"

Keep going,... a little more,...right there. Ohh, right there. That's my vagina. Can you feel it?"

"Ya, you sure are wet. Do all women get this wet?"

"I suppose. Now push in slowly at first, so you can lubricate yourself bit by bit. Yes,... pop it in and out. Ohhh god, yes,nice and slow now. You don't have to rush."

"Maybe you shouldn't go in all the way in case you have an accident and can't pull out fast enough."

"I'm only half way in mom. I'm Ok."

"Oh, well just be careful,... my doctor said I'm definitely still fertile."

Well all of a sudden it was like a gun went off, and he quickly laid on top of me, pushing in deeper while sucking my nipples hard, bobbing from one boob to the other. He was almost in all the way, when he started fucking me like he knew what he was doing. I was so horny I got worried, because I didn't want him to see me cumming my brains out, let alone think I was enjoying it as much as I was. The bed was squeaking and hitting the wall louder than ever, and it just made me hornier.

"Don't go any deeper, you're up against my cervix now. That's far enough!"

I wrapped my legs around his hips in an attempt to control his thrusts and maybe slow down how horny I was getting at the same time. But he changed his angle once he stopped sucking my nipples, and started thrusting downward and his pubic hair was rubbing against my clitoris even more.

I was breathing hard and moaning louder at that point, and our lips accidentally brushed together a couple of times when our eyes were closed, and it really turned me on. I figured I'd just let him kiss me so he'd get as horny as I was and hopefully finish faster. But when I turned my head, my open mouth brushed his lips again, and he kissed me deeply. I instantly knew I was in trouble because he was an incredible kisser, and I didn't want him to stop. The trouble was, I was so close to cumming, I had to turn my head and brake away.

"You'd better stop Rob, I'm going to cum any second."

"I'm almost ready too, just a little more though. I'll go slow for a bit."

He only stopped for a second before he started thrusting again. His thrusts were a little slower, but a lot firmer, as he continued kissing me hard. I knew if he didn't finish soon, it was going to be orgasm supreme for me.

Sure enough, he kept up the pace, and I lost it big time. I instinctively started humping towards him, and he pushed his cock in deeper for me to contract on as soon as my hips started to shake. I couldn't stop kissing him, and he must have known I was cumming hard because he continued to push in firmly, to let me know he wasn't going to stop until I was finished. I shook uncontrollably, and came harder than I can remember. I even peed myself a little, and lost my breath towards the end. Then he whispered to me,

"Did you cum good?"

"God yes, stop now,... I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. You didn't cum did you?"

"No not yet, I'm practicing making the woman cum first like you taught me."

"God,... I taught you well. I can't believe you didn't cum."

"I almost did, but I want to see something first."

He quickly pulled out, stood up, and dragged me by my ankles back to the corner of the bed. He stood between my legs and his cock was as hard as it could be, just glistening in the sunlight from the window. He pushed it down and entered me again but only about half way, before he slowly pulled out a bit.

"I like how your vagina grabs on to me and stretches out so far. Like it doesn't want to let go."

"It always stretches out like that, probably more because you're bigger and tighter."

"Can I push in all the way again before I pull out to cum?"

"OK, if you have to. But be careful."

"I will mom, don't worry."

"Ok, that's far enough."

"Am I at your cervix?"

"Yes, you're right up against it."

"Well I'm not all the way in yet. I still have a bit to go."

"Yes well that's far enough. If you cum right now you'll shoot right into my womb. Remember, my cervix is just an opening, and mine dilates easily so hurry up and do your thing."

He thrust in and out a few more times and pulled out and laid his cock on my mound. Then he grabbed my knees and pulled my legs together and started thrusting between my thighs and through my pubic hair. All I could see was the tapered head of his cock poking in and out of my pubic hair. Then he made a final thrust, and I felt his hips start to tremble. I could feel his balls against my ass, and he just stared at my tits and started cumming all over me. His first two shots went right up to my cleavage, and his third squirt laid a thick line across my stomach. I never saw a man cum so much in my life. He must have been super horny from starring at my tits.

He pulled my legs apart and pulled back and said,

"Don't worry mom, I'll clean you up in no time."

"Well thanks. I can't really move around much. I can see I'll have to stock up on Kleenex if you cum like this every time."

He reached for the Kleenex and cleaned me up while I just laid still and fell asleep. I always feel sleepy after cumming my brains out, and when he woke me up about an hour later, he had breakfast all ready for us downstairs.

I just lounged around the house in my nightgown for the rest of the day and watched TV, and read most of my book. Rob chopped some wood and went for a swim and came in to watch a movie, and we didn't talk about it at all. It was strange really. We both acted like nothing had happened between us, and talked normally to each other like it was just another day.

After supper, Rob complained about nothing being on TV, so he went out and rented a movie for us to watch. While he was out I had the idea to go up to his room to see just what kind of sexy asses there were in his magazines, and I ended up finding a lot more under his bed than I thought I would. He had magazines all right, but they were all of older women with younger guys, and one of the centerfolds showed this young guy giving it to this older woman that looked a lot like me from behind. He also had a copy of that movie that came out a few years ago about the college kid that came home to take care of his mother and ended up sleeping with her. I knew then that he was probably too far-gone after letting him fuck me the way he did, and he probably had the Oedipus complex in a big way.

After we watched the movie he rented I told him,

"I'm pretty tired tonight Rob. I think I'll go to bed now."

"OK mom, I'm pretty tired myself. I'll just catch the end of this show."

I got up and leaned over the couch to kiss him goodnight, and he reached up under my arms to hug me, and his hands felt right up the sides of my boobs. I was too tired to notice at first but I didn't say anything, thinking he just accidentally got a good feel for the night.

I woke up early the next morning and went down to go to the bathroom and decided it was too early to get up, so I went back to bed. I only slept for maybe an hour more before I woke up again and started thinking about what we had done. I was so horny, and came so hard, I got horny all over again just thinking about it. I reached down between my legs and rubbed myself for a few seconds when I heard Rob go down to the bathroom. Then he came back upstairs and stuck his head in the door and smiled.

"Morning' mom."

"Oh,... good morning!"

"Did you sleep good?"

"Yes did I ever, thank you."

"Good, because I have an idea I want to try."

He entered my room and quickly slid under the covers beside me before I could say a word. He was naked and already half hard, and I knew right away he was up to no good. He reached over and started rubbing his hand on my hip, and up and down the side of my leg, and I was about to tell him if he wanted to practice control again he'd have to wait until I bought some rubbers that fit him. But before I could get a word out he said,

"I want to try practicing again, but this time in doggy style. Then I can go deeper, and pull out faster when I'm ready, so it won't be near as risky."

I just smiled.

"Oh really? I don't think..."

"Ya, and I can pull out and cum on your bum every time. But it'll be barely a drop from now on."

"Ya right. Only a drop? I saw how much you came yesterday, and it was no drop. I should..."

"No mom listen. I only came that much because I hadn't cum in a few days. If I cum right now it'll just be a drop, because it takes me days to build up that much."

"Ya right, your dad can cum two times a day. Although, not as much."

"Ya well that's because all men are different. I always take a few days, and if I cum now there won't be anything, you'll see. It'll be almost as safe as using a rubber if we practice every day, or even every other day. Trust me."

"I don't know Rob, I find that hard to believe."

"Well it's true, you'll see. If I cum every day or every other day it's hardly anything. I'm just weird that way. Plus if we do it doggy style I can stay in right until I'm about to cum. Then you'll get to feel me throb a bit inside you. You won't have to worry though because it just means I'm getting ready to cum, and I'll be able to pull out in plenty of time because you'll be in the doggy position."

"Well,... if you promise you won't make a huge mess all over my back?"

"I promise, you'll see."

We were already naked, and I was so horny I couldn't say no if I wanted to. He stuck his head under the covers and sucked my nipples as hard as he could get them, and then he gave me a kiss and said,

"OK mom, let's do it."

He threw back the covers and told me to get on my hands and knees in the middle of the bed, and I only hoped my ass wasn't too smelly from going to the bathroom, but I always wipe myself good. He told me to rest my head on the pillow as he grabbed the Kleenex off the headboard and set it on the bed beside him. My head was down and to the side, but I looked back to sneak a peak of his cock before it disappeared behind me. He was really hard again. Like raging hard as the first time, sticking straight out beside my leg. I could see his balls better too from the side, and they looked even bigger.

He grabbed my hips and told me to move back a bit further into the middle of the bed. I spread my legs and he put two Kleenex on the mattress between them and said,

"This is in case you pee a bit again."

"I only peed last time because I came so hard when you wouldn't stop."

"That's ok mom, you're going to like it just as much this time, I promise."

God, I couldn't wait for him to start pumping into me, and I just knew I was in for another incredible morning fuck. I still felt really guilty about it though, but super horny at the same time. It was really strange feeling that way, but I kept telling myself it was all just for his control practice, and he needed it.

He started to rub the head of his cock up and down my slit again, making that slurping sound, and told me to spread my legs further apart. I did, and he pushed the head of his cock in a few times just to tease the hell out of me.

"God your ass smells nice. Your hips look nice and wide in this position too. You wouldn't believe how sexy you are right now."

"Well it shouldn't take you very long to cum then if you're hanging onto my ass right in front of you."

"We'll see, I still have to practice control and make sure you cum first."

I was so wet I could feel it, and he started thrusting into me right away, like he was in a big hurry to get in. He was probably worried I'd change my mind at the last second or something, and had no idea I couldn't wait for him to start. He was all the way in and pushing up against my cervix in no time because I was pretty stretched out from the day before. Then I felt a cool drop right over my asshole.

"You little bugger, what are you doing back there?"

"Don't worry mom, you'll love it."

He must have grabbed the KY when he got the Kleenex, and squeezed out a glob between my ass cheeks and right over my asshole. Then he started to penetrate my ass with his fingers, and I couldn't tell how many fingers he was using but it was nice and tight. I moaned out loud as he pushed deeper into my ass, reaming me out while he fucked me. His balls were slamming into my clitoris, and I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Ohh.. Rob. Don't stop!"

I had never been double penetrated before and I just loved it. He started to speed up his thrusts, and I could feel his balls getting sticky wet. I pushed back into him as much as I dared and started to shake and cum as hard as I did the first time. I even peed a bit again on the Kleenex.

When I was done, he slowly pulled his fingers out, and all I could think of was how good he felt inside me. Like we were made for each other. Or it was just my groggy after orgasm fantasy, I don't know.

"How was that one mom?"

"God... you're getting better."

"I want to make you cum again, only harder this time."

I've always been multi orgasmic, but I don't think he knew that. Anyway, I couldn't wait for his next attempt, but I was worried he was going to cum any minute as well.

He reached down beside the Kleenex and grabbed one of Patrick's rubbers while his cock was still inside me. He rolled it over his two middle fingers and made like a webbed pocket between them and told me to spread my legs a bit more. I did, and he leaned forward and reached around under my stomach and started to rub my clitoris between his fingers. It felt incredible, like I was fucking a lubricated hole or something, and I knew it wasn't going to take me long to cum again. He started fucking me hard at the same time, and I just lost it. I had never had an orgasm like that into a rubber, and it felt so good I didn't think it was going to stop. My whole body shook the bed, so he must have known how hard I was cumming. It was the longest orgasm I'd ever had.

After that I was so spent I was ready to collapse. But I knew he still had to cum, so I said,

"OK, I hope you enjoy yours as much as I did mine."

"Just hold still now. I won't take long."

He leaned over me and reached up and grabbed my left boob. He started squeezing my nipple between his fingers as he pulled my ass towards him with his right hand on my hip.

"I need to go a little deeper now, just to get the whole feeling, so hold still."

"You just be damn careful!"

"Don't worry. Arch your back a little more if you can."

I arched all the way, and raised my ass as far as I could for him, while he pushed in further, and I could feel my cervix under pressure from the head of his cock. He was pushing with steady pressure, like he was trying to get in as deep as possible, and I thought it was pretty risky so I tried to pull away but I couldn't reach the edge of the mattress to get a grip.

"Hold still mom, I'm almost there."

I was practically straddling his thighs with my legs spread as far as they could, and as the pressure eased it felt really good. Almost like he penetrated my cirvix and was a little bit stuck inside me. God it was sexy as hell. But then I got worried again.

hal235
hal235
5 Followers