Lessons For Rob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal235
hal235
5 Followers

"Your too deep Rob, you should pull out a bit."

"Just hold still mom or you'll make me cum."

I decided it was best to let him have his way, because I sure as hell didn't want him to cum at that point. I don't know if he was pushing into my womb or not, but it sure felt like it.

"OK, squeeze your vagina tighter now. I'm going to cum pretty soon."

I squeezed nice and tight, and thought I'd at least try to speed things up. So I pushed my ass into him more and started whispering,

"Yes, give it to me. Ohh,....Rob, just give it to me."

All of a sudden he pulled my ass harder against him, and I felt his legs and hips start to tremble, and his cock started throbbing hard inside me, four or five times. Now I don't know if it was my groggy after orgasm fantasy that he was really cumming inside me or not, but I just went with the flow without really thinking about it. It was like my fantasy just came to life, and each throb and thrust felt like a wave of warmth deep inside me as I continued to push my ass into him. Then he held still for a second or two before slowly pulling out and laying his cock up the crack of my ass. He thrust a couple of times between my ass cheeks and through the excess KY, but accidentally penetrated my asshole because I was already so lubricated.

"Uh, Rob?"

"Oh, sorry mom. I wasn't watching."

"That's OK. I was probably just too wet. It's not your fault."

"Oh... ya, sorry. I didn't realize it until I was half way in. It sure feels nice with the KY though."

"Yes well, it feels good, but it's pretty tight for you to just thrust in. Make sure you pull out nice and slow."

I looked back as he took his time pulling out, and it sure felt like he was more than half way in. When he finally pulled out I saw a small dribble of cum on the end of his cock as he pushed it straight up between my ass cheeks again.

"Are you sure you didn't cum inside me when you told me to squeeze my vagina tight?"

"No, I'm sure. See, just a drop like I said."

"Yes I see that, but it sure as hell felt like you came when you were inside me. It felt like you came a lot, right after you told me to squeeze tight!"

"No I didn't mom, honest. I already told you it would feel like that just before I cum, and it'll feel that way every time I practice from now on, you'll see."

"OK, but you better not have an accident, or we'll have to get you some rubbers."

"You worry too much. Don't move now until I get some Kleenex, OK, put your head down and arch your back... good. Now hold it there, I need to wipe you some more. Arch your back again. There, you cleaned up easy."

Actually, I could feel my vagina oozing wet from cumming so hard, and he had to wipe me a few times. He's never lied to me though so I believed him. He's always been a very careful and precise person about everything he does. Although it doesn't explain why I'm so wet during the day. Rob says it's because I'm getting a good workout, and he's probably right. All I know is he always wants to do it doggy style now, and we've been practicing the same way ever since.

He's gotten brave lately too, because he started practicing when Patrick's home on the weekends. He waits for Patrick to go downstairs in the morning for a shower after he's had anal sex with me, and he sneaks over into our room and fucks me until we hear the shower shut off. He knows how horny I am in the morning, so he knows he can jump me right away without wasting any time. It's a good thing he doesn't cum much, or he wouldn't have time to clean me up sometimes, although it still feels like he's shooting a load inside me, which is actually sexy as hell when I fantasize that he might be. I know it's a naughty thought, but just fantasizing that he's cumming inside me really turns me on. I've never told him that though.

I prefer letting Rob practice when Patrick goes outside to cut firewood with the chainsaw, or to drive the tractor around the field. I can hear him working outside, and I can flirt a lot more before I decide it's time to go upstairs. I also don't have to worry about being quiet. I hate to admit it, but I like to tease Rob on purpose now since he started practicing with me, just to get him super horny so he can build better control.

Patrick wants us all to go up to our cabin at the lake next week, but Rob reminded him about the painting we have to finish up there. Patrick's allergic to paint fumes, so he told Rob he could go up with me first for a couple of days to finish it off, and we could call him when we're done. Rob thought that was a great idea, and my face went so red I had to leave the room.

When I came back I heard Patrick telling Rob,

"If you pound a few more posts into your mothers garden, and work up a good sweat, you and mom can stay at the cabin a few extra days after I go back to work next week."

Rob just smiled and said,

"For sure dad, I'm getting pretty good at pounding posts into moms garden, and she always helps me out whenever I get stuck.

I just about died listening from the other room.

Turns out, Rob and I are leaving in two days and heading up in the van. Patrick wants me to bring the KY and rubbers up with me in case he forgets to bring them when he comes. I just have to bring a couple of extra sheets for the mattress in the van so Patrick can sleep in it for a couple of nights while the paint fumes go away. God I can't wait.

I haven't told anyone the good news yet though, except Rob. I've missed my last two periods, and I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant! I haven't told Patrick yet either, but he said a rubber broke one time a while ago, but it just tore a bit on the side. Just goes to show you never know I guess. I'm really excited about it though, and Rob swears it definitely isn't his because he always uses good control. I told him I wanted him around the house to help with the extra laundry that we were going to have, and he could stay home and take his college courses online next spring. I also let it slip that I would love to have more kids after this one, and he just smiled and said,

"You never know mom, it could happen. Now that you're wetter all the time like you say, maybe it helps you to get pregnant easier."

He may be right. But whatever we're doing, we'll definitely continue for as long as he feels he needs the practice. I just happen to enjoy it as much as he does, but I can't let him know that. I play pretty hard to get most of the time, but he usually ends up getting what he wants when he finishes all the chores I ask him to do.

I have a surprise for him though once we get up to the cabin. I'm going to let him cum inside me from now on every time he practices. Just as long as I'm pregnant that is, so it won't be as messy. I'm sure he'll enjoy shooting his load into me, knowing I'm letting him. Just the thought of letting him cum inside me for real gets me horny as hell. I can't wait! It'll be the most fun we've ever had at the cabin.

hal235
hal235
5 Followers