Lessons for the Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really appreciate this, Miss Walker. I don't remember when I've had such an itch before." Billy entered the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

Julie was transfixed outside the door, unable to move or think. When at last she heard the water running, the spell broke, and her mind raced to catch up with the situation. But that reflection was eclipsed by another, that of herself in the full length mirror on the closet door. The shirt she had thoughtlessly plucked from the closet was a workout one, cut above the midriff and tight enough to reveal the swell of her bosom. Fortunately, she still had the tank top on underneath, but those shorts, didn't she even look at them first? Those were a pair she wore only over tights when she skated. They were cut high as well, barely covering her nether cheeks, yet clinging to every curve, every fold. This would not do, she would never allow herself to be seen like this, so immodestly. She had to change before the boy finished his shower, but her clean laundry was in the bathroom with him, her clean jeans and button-up blouses, oh, and her clean panties as well, lying with dainty pride on top of the pile, sitting there beside him as warm water and slick soap glided over his young, firm body. No, you mustn't think about that, she self-instructed, blocking her actions as well, so she just stood there in front of the bathroom door, ignoring the sound of the water running, ignoring the steam escaping the crack beneath the door, ignoring her bathrobe lying unused over the back of her dresser chair.

She was startled by the sudden opening of the door she stared at, moistened by the cloud of steam that conducted Billy's dripping, buff physique out into view, a glimmering Greek statue with one of her plain white bath towels wrapped about his waist. She noted the wet strings of his hair struggling to reclaim their natural waves, his bright, smiling eyes, his ease standing there before her. "Uh, do you have another towel?" he entreated. "This one's all I could find." He grinned that famous grin of his, this time not for a giggling girl, but for his teacher, his rather flustered teacher.

"Yes, certainly, Billy." Julie quickly stepped around him into the bathroom with its heavy mist settling down upon Billy's dirty shoes and shorts, resting in a heap on the wet tile beside her stack of neatly folded towels. She selected a big, fluffy one, and turned to hand it to him, but he was now much closer to her, facing her, leaning in toward her, placing his strong hands on her shoulders, pulling her to him, his mouth upon hers, hungrily. She pushed him away. "No! Billy, no! You mustn't do that." Julie put herself at once into the open space of the bedroom.

"I'm sorry, Miss Walker, but...I can't help it." He advanced toward her, and she matched his steps in backward retreat. "You're all I think about. I can't think." Billy's tone rose with her. "I can't eat. It's just you I want."

"You must learn to control yourself, Mr. Sullivan," Julie advised as she stepped back against the foot of her bed. "You must remember that I am your teacher, and you are my student. That is all. That's all it ever could be."

Billy covered the last distance between them. "I can't help it. I don't care about anything else. I just want you...so bad." He grabbed her once more and forced his kiss upon her gasping mouth, causing her to fall backwards onto the bed, he with her, atop her, all without relinquishing his claim to her sweet mouth. The teacher could but whimper as he shoved his tongue deeper within her mouth, stirring her own tongue as he would, his fast fingers combing through her soft, blonde bangs. The weight of him bore down on her, sinking into position as her thighs parted in betrayal to admit him. When his hands ran over the rise of her breasts, she pushed against his shoulders once more, but it was a futile resistance, all the more evident once Billy's thumbs had hooked under the hem of her tank top and swiftly peeled both shirts up and over her breasts, her head, until he gathered them in a twisted bunch at her wrists, holding them stretched up above her head.

"Oh my God! Billy! What are you doing?!"

Billy wasn't expecting the treasure he uncovered, Miss Walker's closely guarded secret: She was blessed with the most perfect cream balloons and berry rockets that were heaven bound to just float away. "Gawwddamm!" Billy exclaimed. "Those are the biggest, prettiest titties I've even seen!" With that he dove in, filling his ravenous mouth on one, the other sport to his imperial hand.

"No, Billy.! Please don't, Billy," Julie continued her soft protests as the student pushed his face in between her firm brace, rooting as a hog, licking, chewing, oh, but when he took to biting her worried nipples, sucking and tugging them hard with his rough mouth to demand new lengths in erection, their greatest electrical capacitance, Julie feared they would burst in his greedy mouth. "Billy, NO! Oh my God...Billy!" What frightened her most was the way her own body was working against her defenses, responding to him. No, he is forcing me to respond. She pushed harder against his broad shoulders, weakly punching them as well.

Billy moved his position upward upon her, taking her in another captive kiss, his tongue plunging as far into her mouth as he could stretch it, moving in and out, slowly, gently, roughly. He's using it just like a penis, she thought, at once becoming aware of his hardness below pressing against her sweet spot. Oh, my God, he's there, he's right on it, pressing so hard against me, she thought. The only thing barely between them were three thin layers, the three cotton fields of his bath towel, her tight shorts and white panties. Julie whimpered anew beneath his probing tongue and gripping mouth as she felt herself opening to him, her eager labia framing his stout impression on the taut fabric, fighting its clutches to kiss him through the cotton, bid him inside. Julie wondered if he could feel the heat of her, of him, of them both in flush. How could he not? She felt herself soaking through the cotton layers, seeking his heat to bathe him in her succulence. Billy ground himself into her, opening her bud a touch more as a half-hidden moan rose from his teacher.

Billy returned to his bounty of bosom, biting those nipples that looked terribly sensitive even to him, but he also kept his other motion constant, moving his hips just enough to insistently knead her sweetening spot with his toweled tool. Suddenly Billy straightened his back, rising from her, then with another practiced move swiftly lifted her hips in the air, her firm, round butt cheeks pulled against his even harder chest, his strong thumbs having peeled her shorts and panties away in the process, holding them momentarily around her knees, before he snatched them ultimately off and away across the room. "Billy, No!" she cried out, but already his face was buried in her sweetness, lapping at its sugar, stirring with his tongue as he had her mouth, finding her sugar pearl with the tip of his tongue and teasing, flicking, nibbling. Julie knew she was going insane. This cannot be happening. There was no frame of reference for this in her experience, no manner of reaction she knew for the audacity and shame and helplessness...and awful...sinful pleasure. Billy's fingers also were dripping inside the honey pot, stirring her sweet and generous sauce. He lifted her hips up higher, easily, her head dangling above the bed as he clutched her tightly about the waist, her magnificent breasts jealously bobbing as his tongue danced at the apex of her sex. Julie's loose mane furiously swept the sheets below her, her hips twitching and turning as he chewed and sucked her juicy fruit. Julie was overwhelmed to say the least, dizzy, feeling as if she were spinning, spinning on the ice, faster, faster, drilling down into the ice as it melted and rose above her, covering her with its wetness. And then it happened, something unlike she'd ever known before, ever imagined, hoped for or even suspected. Her petite, inversed body alternately tensed and went limp as thunderbolts rang from her tender anvil and shot completely throughout her spine, her limbs and digits, tingling in residual sparks as she melted herself. Billy allowed her spent little body to slide down his slick washboard to the soft bed.

Julie's eyes drifted shut. Spinning, she was still spinning, Daddy...look at me! But Billy was pulling her by her hand up to a sitting position, making her first aware of the wet swamp of herself she sat in. Secondly her eyes focused on the young athlete standing there in front of her, his bath towel having fallen away to reveal his thick stiffness lording over her face just inches away. Billy pulled her ever closer to him, to it, until its soft head tapped once against her chin. Then he ceased his tow, tugging her no further.

"Oh...Billy," Julie murmured dreamily, resignedly, her defeated will screaming, This is wrong, so very wrong...I must not even think about it, but she opened her own mouth and took him inside. "Mmmm," she purred, softly, slowly, carefully taking more of it in, first capturing the swollen head, then a little more of the shaft. Gently she moved her tongue from side to side beneath him, her opulent eyes opening wide to take in his face as well, his dumbstruck pleasure, his growing desire. She felt his cock swell even larger and stiffer upon the velvet of her tongue, lifting in angle to further challenge her stretched jaws and pursing lips. At a slowly increasing pace Julie began to scoop her neck and chin upward, her wet lips passing more of him inside, her little tongue moving more decidedly against him. Julie slowed to a stop, holding just the tip within her lips, sucking juice from its soft flesh as she looked softly into Billy's eyes.

But the pleasured teen was far from the calm surrender Julie sat in, his face showing even more agitation, and he suddenly freed himself from her encircled kiss and pushed her back flat against the bed, falling at once on top of her. Julie barely had time to catch up with the action before his hard cock was there, making good its earlier threat to enter. Julie summoned all her remaining strength to push back and cry out, "Oh God, no! Billy! Oh no, you mustn't, Billy!" But he had already passed the slick gate and was now thrusting himself to the hilt inside her. Julie opened her mouth to scream, but not even her breath could escape as she instantly climaxed again.

But the young quarterback had only begun, throwing nothing but long, deep passes inside her, opening her to a new volume, a new space he stuffed full again and again. Billy held onto her tightly, a hand cupping each firm breast, pulling himself against those creamy handlebars to gain even more depth, and he was relentless, riding her at full speed around the block. His drilling tapped another orgasmic pocket within her, yet he kept on working the field with those strong, complete strokes, and all Julie could do was ride along, as far as he took her, taking breath with only the short gasps he pumped into her. Oh, my God! This is nothing like the other time! No, this was not like the painful, drunken jabs on the beach, this boy was now making a woman out of her, filling her, stretching her into something new, something more complete. Her girlish bloom blossomed around him as he continued to shove it in, always with deep even strokes. Julie's flower then trembled and collapsed upon his hard ram, clutching at him as he withdrew, struggling to keep him inside as her sweet spot became pussy. Billy's wildcatting brought in yet another gusher of her honey lubricates, and as she wrapped her legs tightly about his waist, his own issue was ready to spew. Billy pushed himself as far inside her as he could, then held himself there, his back stiffening and running with sweat, dripping on her face as he gripped her by the now-damp hair of her head. Julie felt his soft pommel tapping, jerking against her womb, then spilling, pouring, soaking her inside. "Oh Billy...Billy," she sobbed, tears rolling down her cheeks, but she would not loosen her limbs about him.

When Miss Walker awoke for the second time that morning, she realized young Billy was gone, later discovering the similar disappearance of the panties she'd been wearing. There was much to ponder for the pretty schoolteacher, and the rest of her Saturday was spent in such reflection. The past two days had unleashed a torrent of new feelings for Julie, some she never imagined likely to arise in her, some she never imagined possible. There was no doubt in her mind that these relations with her student were damnable, unprofessional to say the least, and she could not entertain any notion of ever allowing such things to occur again. But there it was, the unsuspected intensity, the undreamed of pleasure, how could she ever ignore such magnitude? When she did let it slip back into her mind - the sensations, the helplessness - Julie's eyes closed, her legs crossed and uncrossed, and she began to hum sweetly in her tender lamb, bleating softly for his return. One long bath proved insufficient, and her baby-girl toes wrinkled as she struggled to keep the rest of her body hot enough to mask her distraction.

By the time early evening rolled around, Julie had cleaned her entire house and bathed yet again, but she still could not help thinking about the young man who had made her a new woman. But determined she was to keep him and his actions from her mind, so she slipped into a sports tee and some sweatpants for a long run around the neighborhood park. As she was hunting for her running shoes, a knock sounded at her door, causing her heart to leap ominously. Opening the door, she saw a tall, good-looking man, one who reminded her of the boy who haunted her thoughts, but an adult man in his early forties who projected much more strength and power. And judging from the stern look on his face, this man had an entirely different agenda. "Yes?" Julie asked hesitantly.

"Miss Walker, is it?" The man's tone softened somewhat as his eyes ran up and down her form.

"Yes," Julie replied, "I'm Julie Walker."

The stranger's displeasure returned to his expression. "Yes, well, I'd like to talk to you about Billy Sullivan...my son."

Julie twisted painfully inside. "Oh...I see. Uh, won't you come in please?" She struggled to take a deep breath as the man nodded and entered her home. "Please, sit down," she offered, motioning toward a chair in the chair in the living room, then taking one beside him, sitting down slowly in apprehension.

"Miss Walker," he began, looking her straight in the eye, "it seems we have a difficult situation here at hand, one I must rectify at once."

The schoolteacher sank lower into her chair, her mind pleading No...No...No.

Mr. Sullivan took a quick breath, then continued. "You see, I happened to overhear Billy today speaking to one of his friends...about you...about you and him."

Oh, my God! "Mr. Sullivan, I don't know what you heard, but let me explain something..."

He cut her agitated response short with an uplifted palm. "I don't need to hear your explanation, ma'am. I sat my son down and got the whole story from him...and these," he said, reaching into his pocket to produce her missing pair of panties, which he tossed with disgust onto the coffee table.

Julie's face blushed so hard she felt the heat, tears forming in her eyes. "Please, Mr. Sullivan...you have to hear my side of this."

"I don't want to hear your excuses! You're old enough to know better!" He spoke sharply, with the same tone her father had used scolding her when she was a little girl. It then flashed in her mind that he was very much like her father, who never let her explain herself. "Let me explain something to you, Missy," Mr. Sullivan became agitated, rising higher in his chair. "My son has a bright future ahead of him – a football scholarship, a damned good shot at the pros – and I will not stand by and watch it ruined over a sex scandal or...or becoming a husband and father at his age!"

"Mr. Sullivan!" Julie straightened with indignation. "I can assure you I have no intention of..."

"I understand your intentions all too well, Miss Walker," the irate father interrupted. "MY intentions are to make sure my boy isn't sidetracked by you or any complications stemming out of you. Do I make myself clear?!"

Julie shrunk back down into her chair. "Yes, sir," she muttered quietly.

"I just CANNOT understand how you could have let this happen," Mr. Sullivan's voice raised as he gave free rein to his anger. "What the hell were you thinking?! My God...you're the boy's TEACHER!"

Mortified, Julie could only shake or nod her head as his tirade continued, just like it had been with her father so long ago.

"This was just so unbelievably irresponsible of you...FUCKING one of your students! Goddamnit! You shouldn't be fucking boys, you should be fucking grown men!" His frowning eyes roughly ran over the long blonde hair spilling over her shoulders, the ample swell of her breasts beneath her t-shirt, and the shape of her hips and thighs revealed through the tight sweat pants. "You damn sure are built for fucking a man."

Julie took offense to his leering appraisal of her, crossing her arms to conceal her bosom from the assault of his eyes.

Mr. Sullivan took notice at her attempted modesty, which enraged him even more. "Don't try to play innocent with me, Missy!" he barked at her. "I know just what kind of woman you are, AND just what you need!" His eyes took on a fiercer shade. "But what you need first is what your Daddy should have given you a long time ago...a damned good spanking!"

Julie barely had time to gasp before he had grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her over and across his knee. "Yeah, this is EXACTLY what you need," the excited dad said as he smacked her sharply on her round bottom. "Damn it to hell!" he exclaimed with displeasure, then suddenly yanked her sweatpants and panties down to her knees.

"Oh, dear God!" Julie cried out, before falling silent as his hand slapped her bare ass, his hand prints rising in a red glow upon her soft flesh. No, Daddy, please don't! her inner voice cried out, but deeper still she knew she must deserve it. The pain awakened her to a new level of consciousness, while at the same time lulling her into a daydreaming trip back through time onto the lap of her punishing father, leaving her in objective wonder as to what her feelings would be.

Mr. Sullivan assumed a firm grip of her silken mane with his left hand while his right delivered the spanking he had always wanted to give someone. "This ass is for men, not little boys!" The man smiled through his gritted teeth as his strong hand fell again and again upon the pretty schoolteacher's delicate derriere. Julie gasped each time his palm made contact with her, moaning lowly in between, but she never said a word; she knew better than to speak up during punishment by her father. Her father?

"NO...MORE...BOYS...FOR...YOU!" Mr. Sullivan commanded on the downstroke. His hand at last came to rest on her sweet glowing bottom, feeling the heat there...and the wetness, oozing from her sweeter center. "I'll be damned!" he exclaimed. "You're fuckin' enjoying this...ain't you, you little slut?!" He thrust a finger deep inside her honey pocket – tight, but definitely soaking. "Well this calls for a change of fuckin' plans!" With that he dumped her out of his lap and onto the floor before him. As Julie attempted to rise, he gripped her again by the hair and pulled her up between his knees. "Maybe it's all the same to you," he declared, looking directly into her eyes, "but I'm going to show you the difference between little boys and men."

Unable to speak, Julie struggled weakly against his firm grip on her luscious mane, but she found herself helpless, able only to whimper like a small child. The force he exerted over her, his words and tone, all became one with that of her unyielding father, the one man she had devoted herself to pleasing, but who had never been satisfied with her, seemingly only happy when crushing her beneath his thumb.