Lessons for the Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Sullivan clenched her hair tighter and pulled her even closer. "I think it's high time the little teacher had a few lessons of her own," he announced. "Look me in the eyes," he commanded. Look at me when I talk to you! her father's voice echoed inside her. Yes, Daddy, she replied internally. "You're going to do exactly as I tell you," he instructed. "Understand?!" Do as I tell you! her father ordered in turn.

"Yes, Daddy," Julie meekly said out loud.

A sudden puzzlement on Sullivan's face quickly turned to a smile. "Yeah...that's right. I'll show you who your Daddy is." With that he tore open his pants and pulled out his already swollen cock. Julie's jaw dropped open at the sheer size of it - much bigger than Billy's, but then it had to be: it was Daddy's cock. "Lesson Number One," Sullivan said. "This is the cock of a grown man...the kind you're made for, the only kind you may have." Then the man behind the cock pulled her open mouth to it, and a little whimper was the only resistance she gave before setting her lips upon it. "Now lick it, you little bitch," he ordered. "Lick my cock!"

Julie closed her eyes and set her tongue in motion on the tip, lapping at it, encircling it, then moving the velvet prize down and back up his shaft.

Sullivan relaxed his grip on her head. "Good girl," he praised. "Now put it in your mouth and suck it. Suck it right!"

Julie wanted to do it right, just as she was told; she didn't want to get in more trouble, and she was determined to make him happy with her at long last. It took careful effort to get the whole huge knob inside her mouth, but she managed, sucking it sweetly once she did.

Sullivan smiled and petted her head. "Yes...that's a VERY good girl."

Although her mouth was full, Julie giggled at his approval, then all on her own struggled to take him even deeper inside her mouth, her throat, bobbing her head with a slight scooping motion, all causing Sullivan to swell even bigger inside her. But suddenly he clenched her hair tightly again and pulled her head off of him. Julie looked in his eyes through the tears in her own, hurt, wondering what she did wrong this time, but Sullivan was not frowning, but smirking in self-satisfaction. "Now," he addressed her, "who's your Daddy?"

Julie sniffed at her runny nose as a single tear streamed down her cheek. "You are," she answered. "You're my Daddy."

"Good girl," Sullivan gave her, pushing her face back into his lap. "Now, suck the end like a pacifier, little baby," he commanded, testing his control.

Julie obeyed in earnest, making loud slurping noises upon the bulbous head as her angelic eyes watched his pleasure.

"Good girl," Sullivan approved. "Now lick my balls."

At once her tongue darted there in compliance, lovingly lifting them in turn, then slathering the sack with wet attention.

"Very good, little girl. Now suck the hell out of my cock."

"Yes, Daddy," Julie consented, taking hold of the stiff monster with both her tiny hands and guiding it into the depths of her mouth, sucking for all she was worth, taking it in deeper and deeper, her own drool soaking her fingers. Sullivan relaxed to enjoy it all, even lifting her shirt to discover the bounty of her breasts. "Goddamn!" he exclaimed. "Those are the prettiest titties I've ever seen!" He squeezed them roughly in his large hands, pinching and tugging on the nipples as Julie moaned and whimpered, a new flow of honey running down her thighs.

Feeling the cum rising in his balls, Sullivan grabbed her by her mussed tresses and pulled her dripping mouth off of his cock. "I almost forgot my reason for coming here," he said as he stood, then lifted her forcefully to her feet to throw her belly down across the arm of the couch.

"Daddy! What's wrong?" Julie begged to know, tearfully and fearfully.

"I'm just going to make sure," Sullivan explained as he cleared her garments from her legs and positioned the angle of her bottom, "that if anything DOES come up, no DNA test can prove it was my son's fault...and not mine." He then lined up the huge head of his cock with her petite, puckering petals and began to push it home.

"No, Daddy! It's too big!" Julie complained as she felt herself stretching impossibly. She WAS a little girl, after all.

Sullivan laughed as he continued the assault. "Don't worry, baby doll. It WILL fit when I'm done, because this pussy is MINE now." But as much as he wanted to shove it right in, Sullivan found the treasure box a tight one indeed, having to ease it in slowly, despite how wet she was. Deeper and deeper he pushed, but found himself pressed snugly against her womb before he could bury it all. "Damn, babygirl," Sullivan declared, "I guess that's all the pussy you got...for now." Sullivan then withdrew his cock halfway and began to thrust, the first one lifting her off her feet and forcing a great gasp out of her. His pace increased, as did the pressure he threw into her, and true to his word, she gradually opened up to accommodate him.

"Oh! Daddy!" Julie cried out as she felt herself stretching, changing to suit him, being remade in his image. At times he would hold it still completely inside her, and then she couldn't tell where he ended and she began, her tender flesh now just another layer of skin upon his cock, which in turn seemed to be an extension of her spine, each throb of it beating a pulse inside her brain. He was right, it WAS his pussy now, a new pussy at that, the pussy of a new woman.

Sullivan pounded ever harder into Julie's little girl lost, each lunge making her more his, her feet dangling helplessly above the floor, her toes curling every time he crashed against her womb. Suddenly he stopped and all but withdrew his dick from her, then questioned, "Are you going to fuck any more little boys?"

"No, Daddy," Julie replied dutifully, which he answered by slamming HARD into her three times.

"NO...YOU'RE...NOT!" He beat the point home. He similarly posed another question. "Will you now only fuck men like me?"

"Yes, Daddy...only like you," Julie blubbered.

"YOU...GOT...THAT...RIGHT!...FOR...THE...REST...OF...YOUR...LIFE!" Sullivan expounded as he pounded. With one hand clutching her silken strands, the other gripping the roundness of her left butt cheek, Sullivan kept a firm hold on her little body as he plowed on, determined to plant deeply the seeds of a legal defense. And come they did, rising as a geyser from his straining balls. "Who's your Daddy?!" Sullivan demanded, slapping her little ass as his great load spurted inside her, soaking her within with his sticky heat.

"You...you are...you're my Daddy!" Julie finished in a scream as the orgasm ran through her, a new level of climax to go with her new pussy, her whole body tensing up, solidifying, then turning molten as the cum he pumped inside, her legs, her arms, her spine running into an electric puddle on the floor.

Blowing out a deep breath, Sullivan just stood there for a few moments, watching her small body twitch upon the end of his cock, satisfied with his work. He then led her by the hair off the couch's arm and onto its cushions, lifting her face to his cock. "Clean that off," he instructed, and Julie pulled herself out of her whirlpool of afterglow to oblige him, licking and swallowing both their thick juices off his cock. "Now," Sullivan went on as she cleaned, "if you should come up pregnant, you can't say it was my son who did it, and I'll just send your little ass to the clinic, no big deal. And once I tell him how I took over that pussy of yours, he sure won't be sniffing around it anymore. Is that understood?"

Julie took his glistening clean dick out of her mouth to answer. "Yes, Daddy."

Sullivan pulled up his pants and fastened them. "I'm going now down to the bar to have a few beers, then sometime later tonight, I'm coming back to give you more of the same. And I'll be back again every night this week, so be ready for me. Understood?"

"Yes, Daddy." Julie watched him walk to the door and leave her house, then she curled up in a little ball on the couch, and waited for his return.