Lessons from Sadie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers

Sadie lay her voluptuous body back on the bed and opened her legs with the knees raised. "Come on, Jack Just let yourself glide into me. You've prepared me good. Now finish me good."

Uncertainly I moved between her legs and she reached down and held my cock, drew it towards her, guiding, her fingers holding the tip to direct it into that smouldering orifice that I had just finished licking out.

I felt the bulbous head of my cock enter and immediately felt the muscles of her vaginal walls contracting to draw me in. At the same time I felt that familiar welling from my balls. I was going to shoot. Christ, before I'd hardly started.

I told Sadie.

She gave me that sexy smile and shook her head. "No you re not. Not this time. Not before you've stuffed me good." And her hand reached down and I felt her finger and thumb grip tight around my cock just above the balls.

I had frozen in fear of shooting my load now she said urgently, "You re all right. Now let me feel that gorgeous prick inside me. "

I eased my cock into her as her hand released me. The threat of an early rush had gone and my rod slid easily right up to the hilt. So far that I was sure that I could feel the head push against some part of her deep inside. I didn't dare ask, what did I do now. I was inside, deep, deep into that warm wetness and it was the best feeling I'd ever had. But now? She sensed my uncertainty. "Pull back ---Not too much---Yes, there. Now plunge back---all the way"

I had eased my hips back feeling my cock being adulated by her vibrating walls. Now I pushed it back as far as it would go.

"Now---again---back--faster--- "And her voice was strained, excited, by what I was doing to her.

I swung my hips back and forward felt my rod working like a piston inside her.

Hey, I was fucking. This is what it's like. It was better than anything I could have imagined. The hotness of it, the wetness, the smells of perfume and feminine musk.

Sadie moaned. "Oh, God, ---I knew---I knew----Suck my tits, Jack. Suck my tits---"

I needed no second offer, pounding away into her delightful crotch I let my lips snap and bite at her engorged nipples.

Sadie was breathing harder than I was, her head tossing from side to side, her long hair flared across her face. "Ooh, it's there. Oh, yes Jack. Cum in me. Cum. Cum now. Do it. Do it." Her voice became a screech of near desperation.

A dam burst deep inside my balls and the flood poured into my cock, as with one final plunge I heard my own voice yell something wild. And I was trying to push the head of my cock up into the depths of her belly. While her hips rose from the bed to meet me and we ground ourselves together and groaned and gasped in unison. It seemed like I wouldn't stop, I felt I was pushing gallons of my cum up into her and she was taking it so gratefully.

At last we were calm and I lay nestled against her flat, sweated belly as my cock slowly shrank out of her.

I'd done it. I'd had sex. I'd fucked---and fucked an older woman.

"That was a good start," Sadie murmured, stroking my hair.

"Start?" I said, delighted and surprised.

Oh, yes, that's just lesson one. You re a fast learner Jack. But there are a lot of cold women in the world. You need to know how to overcome that.

"But---but how?"

Sadie sat up and took my face in her hands, her blue eyes blazed deeply into mine, "You've got the potential to become a real love machine. I might not get all the benefit of that. But a lot of women in this world are going to be eternally grateful"

I doubt if even she realised how prophetic her words would be over the following years.

So from being the shy boy, in just two hours I'd begun to find the first confidence in matters of sex and my own body. Begun to know about the needs of women. More lessons? Yes, so much more to learn. Sadie would be my eager tutor and I would also hear her own story of how she discovered her own sexuality. I've so much more to tell.

- The End -

Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers
12