Lessons From The Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan smiled seductively and dropped to her knees crawling between his legs. "I don't know about you Harold, but I know what I'm having for dinner." Megan smiled up at Jamal and unbuttoned his jeans. She found her eyes wandering up and down his granite chest and abdomen as she slowly unzipped his jeans. She could feel his penis jump underneath his briefs as she finished. Her mind must be playng tricks on her because it felt immense. She ran her hands around the inside of his jeans and around to his hard ass. He lifted his hips and she pulled his jeans off and threw them behind her.

Jamal sat there clad only in a small pair of white briefs that contrasted with his dark black skin. His penis stretched out the briefs almost to the breaking point and it moved of its own accord underneath the cotton.

Megan found herself somewhat intimidated, but she swallowed and reached into his briefs. She lifted the elastic and his penis burst free of it's prison and jumped into her hand. She held a penis bigger then anything she had ever imagined could exist. It was bigger then the black penises in the video. It was thicker then her wrist and at least ten inches long and it wasn't even completely hard. It was dark black in color except for the pee slit which was reddish and oozing precum. "Oh my god," she cried caught of guard.

Jamal smirked looking down at the stupid white girl staring in awe at his cock. "What's wrong Meg, your doing fine."

"Your huge," she said yanking the briefs down so that she could see all of it. She ran her eyes up to the fat head and down to his large hairy testicles.

"Who me," he said trying not to laugh. "There's a lot of cocks bigger, but I guess I"m a little above average. How big is Harold?"

There was simply no comparison between the Doctor's little four inch noodle and the black serpent that writhed in her hand. Megan suddenly felt cheated and she couldn't bare to tell Jamal the truth. She lied for the first time in her life, "He's about eight inches I guess."

Jamal nodded, "That's not to bad. Mine gets to be exactly 12" when completely hard, but eight is enough. Anything under seven is considered below average, under five and you might as well not even bother having sex." He saw her wince at that and knew he was on his way to fucking his first white slut. "If your only going to hold it Megan you're going to get an "F"."

This brought her out of her reverie and she said, "Where do I start?"

"Do like the girl in the video did and lick around the head and then up and down the sides before taking whatever you can into your mouth. Your lucky I'm bigger then Harold because after me, eight inches will be easy."

She nodded, thinking that she could learn how to handle Harold by sucking on Jamal's pinky. She leaned forward towards his cock, seeing it stiffen up a little more as her lips approached his cock head. "Jamal, just remember to warn me before you cum, so I can pull it out."

"Yeah sure Meg," he said sarcastically though she wasn't paying attenion to him and didn't catch it. "Just keep in mind that you won't get an "A" unless you swallow my cum. Be sure to swallow your husband's because a blow job is essentially worthless unless the man cums in the woman's mouth."

What a shame, she thought. I really would like an "A" in this class. She leaned forward and stuck her tongue out towards the precum dripping from the plum colored head of his massive penis.

Megan could feel her own juices flowing as her tongue tentatively touched the slit on the end of his penis. It leaped away from her tongue from excitement and fell back forward before her lips. His penis was a little crooked and as she ran her tongue around the shiny dome of his cock head it grew another inch straightening out. Megan sucked the whole head into her mouth and it grew to full erection. The cock head was in her mouth and his penis was rising towards his belly. It was so strong that it was pulling her forward and she lost her balance letting it fly up to smack against his rock hard stomach. It took both her hands to bend it back down towards her mouth. It was like having a piece of steel in her mouth. Megan had never touched her husband's penis outside of intercourse, but she still knew it never got this hard. She finshed polishing the dome with her tongue and she started nibbling down the sides. She was trying to picture the girl on the video tape but all she could think of was the powerful ebony shaft before her. She raised it up and kissed the big hairy balls hanging low underneath it. His crotch had a strong musky scent that she found intoxicating. Harold's testicles disappeared into his scrotum but Jamal's were at least five times larger. I wonder what that means, she thought?

Jamal's eyes were half closed as he watched her licking aound his cock. It was as if everything else had ceased to exist for her except for his black monster and he smiled knowing she'd be back for more before the week was out. "Your doing ok, Megan," he said. "Your about a "D". That's not bad for a first time effort."

Megan immediately doubled her efforts attacking his cock. She was going to get a "B" if it killed her. She wasn't going to swallow his cum or she'd shoot for an "A". She opened her mouth wide and loosened her jaw, swallowing about half his penis before gagging. She began running her mouth up and down his shaft while holding her lips tight around his shaft. Beth looked up at his face hoping to see some sign that he was enjoying it. His face was expressionless, though she could see sweat on his brow.

Jamal was in awe of Megan's cock sucking ability. It had taked him years to train Betina to be this good. A few more times and this white slut would pass his wife in skill level. "Very good Megan. Your about a "C" now." He felt Megan loosen up her throat and she swallowed about eight inches. "Oh, that's better, "C+"."

Seeing those long nipples of hers jutting out, Jamal couldn't resist leaning forward and reaching out to tweak them. She didn't stop blowing him, but looked at him questioningly. "I always play with my wifes breasts when she blows me," he explained. "It'll help me think of her."

Megan hated herself at that moment. The first thing that popped into her head was that she wanted to hurt her best friend so that she could have this black cock all to herself. She didn't want him to think of his wife while she was doing this to him. Megan's moan was muffled by eight inches of black cock as he gently played with her nipples. She decided at that moment that she was going to get an "A". Megan wanted him to think of her whenever Betina sucked his cock from now on. She forced nine inches into her throat, finding she needed to come up for air after every couple of swallows. She contented herself to teasing his pee slit with her tongue and licking around the head while she caught her breath. She was pretty sure he was enjoying it.

"Yeah baby," he said. "Suck on that big cock."

"What did you say?" she asked between licks.

"Men find it a big turn on to talk dirty during sex," he informed her. "You should tell the Doctor how much you like sucking on his big eight inch cock. Try it on me. Look up at me and tell me how much you love my big cock."

Megan felt like she had betrayed Jamal by lying to him about the size of her husbands little penis and she felt ashamed for lying to such a kind man. "I..I love your penis," she tentatively said.

"Call it a cock, it's more erotic."

Megan wasn't one for foul language. Thinking of it as a cock was one thing, saying it was another, but she figured what was the harm. "I love your big cock." and then added, "I love your big black cock." Megan began attacking his wonderful cock aggressively, managing to swallow ten inches, before coming up and telling him, "I love sucking on you black cock." or "Your cock's so big and hard, I love it." Megan had ceased thinking about her husband a long time ago. The entire focus of her life at that moment was making Jamal cum. She knew she was doing a good job when he started bucking his hips.

"Oh god, this is great," he cried. ""B" no "B+". Then Jamal seemed to let out a cry of anguish and he shouted, "Forgive me Tina, but it feels so good, I love it."

Megan wanted to shout with joy, but couldn't take her lips of his cock. She had won and he was about to reward her because she could feel his big black cock vibrating in her mouth as he neared orgasm. Poor man was so upset that he had forgotten to warn her that he was about to cum. She felt the head swell up and she slid all but the head out of her mouth. His cock head was throbbing in her mouth and she could tell that the long pee slit was opening and closing. Then it bucked in her mouth, leaping up against her top lip before falling back down. She felt his hot cum strike the back of her throat and then it leaped again, this time filling her mouth with his seed. She could taste it on her tongue and she loved it, swallowing to make room for more. Megan clamped her lips down to hold it still and she could feel it's powerful vein pulsing as it continued to pump sperm into her mouth. Regretfully Megan needed to catch her breath and she pulled back only to have a large strand of semen splatter against her forehead and then he came on her breasts. She now understood what his big balls were for. She caught her breath and saw that his cock was deflating rapidly. Megan wrapped her lips around it and swallowed as much as she could. She squeezed her lips tight and tried to milk out all his left over cum. When she felt that she had sucked him dry, she let his limp cock plop out of her mouth thinking that it was still twice as big as her husbands.

"A+," said Jamal, covering his face with his hands to hide a devilish grin. He had always been told that white women knew how to treat black cocks, but hadn't quite believed it until now. "Oh Megan," he moaned. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to enjoy it, but it was the best blow job of my life."

"Don't worry Jamal," she tried to comfort him. "You had no idea I'd be so good at it. It's not your fault."

"Your right, I'm sorry for getting so upset. Your one incredible lady. Harold's one lucky guy."

Harold? Oh yeah her husband. "Speaking of Harold," she said glancing at the clock. "That can't be right, I swear we started fifty minutes ago."

"I'm sorry, but I enjoyed it so much, I came pretty quickly. I usually last a lot longer. I'm sure Harold will do better."

She was looking at him kind of funny as she pulled her thong on, noticing how wet the area between her legs was. Beth tied her top on and thanked him before turning around towards the back door.

"Don't thank me," he said staring at her in awe. "Your going to do great."

Megan was filled with pride and knowing he was probably still staring at her, She put an extra shake into her walk, wiggling her bare ass as she left his house.

Jamal started laughing as soon as she left. She'd be back for more.

The Second Lesson

Megan's bikini bottoms were soaked as she unfolded her chair and laid down on her back, out in the sun for the first time in five days. This part of Texas got some pretty big storms from time to time and the one that had blown in out of the gulf the last five days was no exception. She had spoken to Betina a couple times on the phone over the last week, but she hadn't seen Jamal since he had graciously taught her how to give blow jobs. Megan wanted to tell him that Harold really loved them and that his lessons had really improved her sex life, but the only sex life that improved at all was the doctors. He had flipped out the day she had greeted him naked at the door and he had just about fainted when she took his little penis into her mouth. A few drops of semen had trickled out of his penis after a couple minutes and he had thanked her profusely. Now all he wanted from her was a blow job once a day. Not that she minded giving them, it's just that he still hadn't touched her pussy and she was hornier now then she had been on the day that she set out to ask Betina's advice on spicing up her love life. It wouldn't have been so bad if his tiny balls could produce more semen, since she had developed a taste for sperm. His small loads just caused her to crave more.

She had barely begun her daily ninety minute tanning session when she heard the sliding glass door at Jamal's house open and he walked out into the yard. He saw her and waved before removing his weights from the shed. Jamal was wearing just a small bathing suit that showed off his well sculpted physique and he faced her as he began lifting his dumb bells. The sunlight reflected off his black skin making him appear radiant like some kind of god and her eyes wandered up and down his body, pausing on his bathing suit. He was over a hundred feet away and even that far, she swore she could make out his large bulge. The cock under those shorts had enough sperm to feed her for a week at a time. As long as oral sex wasn't cheating, maybe Jamal would let her suck him off once or twice a week? She'd never get up the nerve to ask him to do that for her, but she could ask his advice on her current dilemna.

Megan glanced at her watch, realizing that an hour had passed already and all she had done was stare at Jamal lifting weights. Time sure had a funny way of flying whenever he was around. She got up off the cot and walked over towards his yard, unconciously putting the sway back into her hips that she had first done when leaving him after sucking on his cock.

"Megan, great to see you," he yelled over the fence at her. "I've been dying to know how your love life's improved."

Megan opened up the fence and walked up to him looking a little chagrined. "Yes, it has impoved a little."

"That's great," he said smiling down at her. "Glad I could help. I've given some more thought to your problem and I think you need to experiment with some new sexual positions."

"Like what?" she asked.

"Come on inside," he said. I got a new video to show you."

Megan followed Jamal into his house watching his butt flex under his shorts with each step he took. He went to the bedroom to get the video and she found herself thinking about him while he was gone. It was hard to be in the same room with him and not to be between his legs telling him that she loved his big black cock. Maybe, with the right amount of will power, she could offer to suck him off agan as a way of thanking him for his help.

Jamal returned with a tape in his hand and said, "I bought this hoping it might help you." He popped it into the vcr and hit play.

Megan felt her heart thumping in her chest as she moved forward to view the screen more closely. The movie was called "Amateur hour" and she was eager to see some more big penises. The opening scene was of an older white man wth a paunch making love to a chubby white woman who was on her knees, facing away from the guy. The man's penis was slightly bigger then Harold's, but still only half as big as Jamal's cock.

"Man, that guys tiny," said Jamal and he fast forwarded to the next scene, and then the next. All the actors were white and out of shape. All the men had penises between five and six inches long. All were bigger then Harold and Jamal made comments about each of them, calling them wimps or half-men or saying how odvious it was that the women were faking enjoyment. He didn't know how much this was hurting Megan because she had lied to him and said the Doctor's penis was eight inches.

When it was over he pulled the tape out "I'm sorry about that, I should have watched it first. Men like that don't know anything about satisfying a woman. Wait here and we'll try another one."

Jamal returned to his bedroom closet and pulled out another tape from his secret collection. This was titled "Blacks fucking Blondes: The Biggest Blackest Dicks Fucking Hot White Chicks." He left the slipcase in the closet and like the last tape he wound it forward past the title before returning to Megan, fidgeting on the couch.

Megan was prepared to be disappointed again but perked up when she saw the well muscled black man on the screen. He reminded her a lot of Jamal though his cock was only ten inches long. The blonde in the scene also resembled herself, though Jamal pointed out scars under her breasts and said they were fake, where as Megan's were all natural. The movie was about a gang of well-hung black men who set out to seduce all the young wives in a rich, all white neighborhood, just before robbing them. There were five black men and all had cocks from nine to eleven inches. They were all well muscled, like Jamal and all the woman were attractive blondes with big fake breasts.

They watched most of the movie and Jamal pointed out the various sexual positions. He said that a lot of women loved being fucked doggy style and that many prefered being on top so that they could control penetration. "Of course," he added. "Those positions all require some practise to make the sex really enjoyable." He paused hoping she would overcome her silly anti-intercourse morality against cheating and beg Jamal to let her practice with him. Unfortunately, it looked like she hadn't even heard him.

Megan stared raptly at the various sex scenes. The men all seemed to be incredible lovers and the women were going wild in whatever position they were being fucked in. Megan was so envious that she found tears running down her eyes and she put her face into her hands blurting out, "God, I'm so horny."

Jamal slid over next to her and put a comforting arm around her bare back just under her bikini top. "Megan what's wrong? Don't tell me you still haven't had an orgasm?" He listened to her blurt out the whole story and he laughed and said, "It's your fault for being so damned good at sucking cocks." Jamal turned serious sayng, "But tell me something, don't you enjoy it when he reciprocates?"

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"When the doctor performs oral sex on you."

"Oh he's never done that," she said shocked that Jamal would even suggest it.

Jamal looked over at her with a disgusted expression on his face and said "Like this." He forwarded the tape to the last scene. The black man with the biggest cock was getting a blow job from one of the women. Then he picked her up and threw her down planting his face between her pussy. Jamal interupted saying that oral sex is always reciprocal. The man had spread her pussy and the woman was screaming in orgasm after orgasm. At one point she yelled, "You're so much better then my husband." and the man took his wet face of her pussy long enough to say. "White boys don't know anything about eatting pussy." Megan could see that his chin was soaking wet just before he dived back down. Eventually she begged him to stop and fuck her screaming, "I love your black cock, your so much bigger then my husband," as he fucked her with all eleven inches. The movie ended with her looking at the camera all covered in his sperm saying, "Black cocks are the best."

"Jamal," she asked kind of dazed. "Can I borrow this tape?"

"Be my guest," he replied.

"It looks wonderful," she said after a minute.

"Oh it is Meg," he informed her. "Many women like it as much as they like actual sex."

"I hope I can talk Harold into it," she said shaking her head to try to clear it of all the images of well hung black men. "What did he mean by, White boys don't know how to eat pussy?"

"Oh nothing," Jamal said. "It's just a movie. You can't take porns too seriously."

"I see," she replied. He seemed to be evasive and she suddenly became suspicious. Something was wrong here. She couldn't quite figure it out, but the answer was just under the surface of her brain. "Jamal, You said that oral sex is always reciprocal. How come you didn't do that to me after I gave you the blow job?"