Lessons in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie worked to wrap her mind around this idea, and she decided what Flip had just told her was true. And, besides, age is not a barrier, not if two are in love with one another.

"Yes, Flip, we are a perfect match, and I so want for us to be love partners, but if you don't mind my asking, I've read and heard that with most couples one takes the role of the husband and the other the role of the wife. Which is which for us?" Maggie asked with some trepidation that she might have overstepped herself.

Flip laughed, almost a chuckle, then very seriously said to Maggie, "Well, Love. Oh, you don't mind my calling you Love so soon. Do you?"

"No, no, not at all since that is the way I think of you already," answered Maggie.

"Anyway, as far as we are concerned, I think I being older with more experience should be the husband and you the wife. Besides, I keep my hair short and am have a bigger build while you are not short but more diminutive in your nature than I and have your lovely, long, naturally curly orange hair," continued Flip in answering Maggie's question. "Is that all right with you then, Maggie?" asked Flip.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Maggie smiled coyly and answered, "Yes, Love, that makes perfect sense."

"Well, then, now that we have that settled, let's get down to business. And I mean down," Flip grinned.

Flip returned to skirting around Maggie's vaginal opening until she felt it expand to her touch as if inviting her fingers to enter. Flip collected as much of Maggie's pussy cream as possible, and then she placed the tips of her index and middle fingers at the opening of Maggie's vaginal sheath. She gently pressed her fingers inward and met no resistance. On the contrary Flip's two fingers slid past the ridges on top near the opening and then onto the soft, spongy spot just beyond that was Maggie's G-Spot.

Once fully inside Flip began an in and out motion, trying to go deeper inside with each piston stroke. After she got as far as human anatomy would allow, Flip concentrated on finger fucking Maggie, rubbing her G-Spot and feeling it fill with her paraurethral fluid that she might ejaculate when she had her orgasm. The more she slid back and forth inside Maggie's pussy, the fuller the sac became, and the pressure increased around Flip's two fingers so that she felt Maggie's entire vaginal canal full and pressing on her fingers.

Maggie had been moaning with pleasure each time Flip thrust into her vagina, and with each thrust of Flip's fingers Maggie pushed with her hips, especially when she rubbed against her G-Spot, something she knew about but never felt in her own pussy because at the angle of her hand she couldn't reach it with her fingers no matter how hard she tried.

"I'll wait until I have a chance to be inside Flip's pussy and feel her G-Spot," thought Maggie.

By now Flip had pulled her fingers out of Maggie's pussy, and seeing them covered with her cream, she brought them to her mouth and licked them. She wanted to know what Maggie's pussy cream tasted like. She licked them clean and then brought them back down to Maggie's vaginal opening. Here she explored with her fingers on both the outside of Maggie's vagina and her urethra, the heart of Maggie's vulva.

Maggie was going into erotic hysterics with all the finger manipulation on her pussy and began to rotate her hips and thrust them up and down in a fucking motion.

Flip knew how sexually aroused Maggie was and that it was time for her to help her have her orgasm, the first one with her. Her virginal orgasm with her.

Flip slowly led a slick trail up between Maggie's pussy lips until her index finger stopped on the underside of Maggie's clit, her love bud that by now was extended from beneath its hood and swollen with engorged blood, causing it to tingle with sexual energy that needed to find a pathway out.

With great care Flip put her right thumb underneath Maggie's clit for a hold and then flicked her right index finger across it as softly as butterfly wings or the touch of a soft, egret feather.

Never had Maggie experienced such sensual arousal…so light a touch on her clit.

She thrilled to it and went deep inside herself as she sought the trigger that would bring her to orgasm.

Little did she know there was a trigger and help outside that would help her achieve her orgasm. The outside help was Flip's hungry mouth and tongue.

As Maggie wrestled with her wanton desires, she had her eyes closed while Flip moved her fingers around Maggie's clit a few times, heightening her sexual needs.

In doing so, Flip lowered her head with her mouth opened in the shape of an "O" and gently placed it over Maggie's clit and the lower part of her shaft, and sucked it into her mouth, creating a suction.

Maggie bucked her hips upward in response to this new and wonderful feeling, and at the same time by instinct she reached down and placed as much of her hands that she could on Flip's head and pressed down, compensating downward pressure with upward pressure.

"Oh, Flip…my god! This is…so unlike…any feeling…I've had before. Your mouth… around my clit…is making it…come alive…with sexual…energy…and I feel it vibrating. Oh, do…suck harder…and get me off. I need…to cum…so badly," Maggie moaned in words she gasped in groups rather than full sentences.

With her mouth firmly attached to Maggie's clit, Flip had no recourse but to mumble her awareness of what Maggie had just managed to say through her sighs, moans, and groans.

Flip reached down and slid her hands beneath Maggie's ass so she could create more downward pressure on her clit that was surely near the bursting point of discharging the ecstatic energy that had been slowly building since Flip had begun making love with her.

Flip's drawing Maggie's hips upward as she pressed her face into Maggie's pussy and directly onto her clit, also pushed her pert breasts press against Maggie's upper thighs, heightening the erotic sensations for both Flip and Maggie.

"Oh, yes. Yessss., Flip," cried Maggie through her muffled voice, "I'm right at the edge. I'm going to cum."

This was Flip's cue to take one last, long suck on Maggie's clit before she ducked her head down so that she could put her open mouth over Maggie's urethra and vaginal opening, waiting for Maggie to have her orgasm even though she didn't know she would ejaculate or not since not all women do. But, she was hopeful. Flip wanted to taste the fruit of her labor.

Maggie raised her hips upward as her orgasm hit her like a tidal wave crashing against a rocky shore, and her tidal wave came in the clear fluid she ejaculated from both her vagina and urethra, filling Flip's mouth to overflowing. Most of Maggie's ejaculate shot into Flip's mouth and down her throat while some of it shot up her sinuses and dribbled from her nostril. The rest squirted out the corners of her mouth. In all, Flip's face was awash with Maggie's ejaculate.

After the first major ejaculation, there were two more, each one diminishing in amount and force, and each one being controlled by Flip so she was able to swallow, but at the end of the third ejaculation Flip kept a mouthful she didn't swallow but mixed it with her saliva.

Maggie's hold on Flip's head relaxed, and she was able to raise her head and get into a kneeling position. She looked from Maggie's wonderfully, drenched, pussy covered with wet but curly, orange, pubic hair to her cherry pink nipples that capped her shapely breasts and onto her beautiful face that was outlined by her orange hair made into a single, French braid that went down to the small of her back.

Flip continued to watch Maggie as she saw her eyes move beneath her closed lids and her working to get control of her breathing and heart rate. When she did, Maggie opened her eyes, and the first thing she saw was Flip lovely face looking at her, smiling. Maggie also saw Flip's face covered with her pussy cream.

Sliding forward, Flip enfolded Maggie into her arms and hugged her. She then turned her face to hers and lowered her lips onto hers. Maggie waited for the touch, and when they did, she opened her mouth to receive Flip's erotic tongue. That she received, but with Flip's tongue came a surprise. When Flip opened her mouth, she let a mouthful of her saliva mixed with Maggie's ejaculate flow into her mouth. Maggie, while surprised, savored the elixir of their lovemaking before she swallowed, and then she and Flip shared a lover's kiss, still feeling the ecstasy of their lovemaking.

"That was wonderful, Flip. What you did to me and for me. Never in my life have I ever felt this way," said Maggie as she enfolded Flip into her arms and whispered softly into her ear. "I love you, Flip, my Love."

"I love you, too, Maggie," said Flip passionately.

Flip and Maggie held on to one another for the longest time, not wanting to break the bond between them, but finally Flip moved away and sat up, still holding Maggie with an amorous look in her eyes.

Without a word Maggie reached out and cupped Flip's large breasts in her hands, and with an impish grin brightening her face, gently pushed Flip down onto the sofa and said,

"Now it's my turn to eat your pussy and see what it's like and what you taste like."

And Maggie bent over with her hands still on Flip's breasts and buried her face between them in her cleavage. Pushing them even more tightly against her face, Maggie blew on her skin the way a mother plays with her child, making that wet, blubbering sound.

"Oh, Maggie, stop! Stop! I have to pee, and if you don't stop and let me up, I'm going to pee right here on my sofa," begged Flip.

Maggie had raised her head by now and was laughing, enjoying their playful mood after having made such intense love with one another, but she didn't want Flip to have an accident on her sofa, and so she pushed herself up, leaving a kiss on Flip's stomach right on her bellybutton, causing Flip to laugh again.

"Okay, I'll stop, but it's my turn to eat your pussy. I haven't seen it yet. Just your beautiful breasts. Besides, I have to pee, too," Maggie said quietly.

"Then come with me to the bathroom, and we'll both pee before coming back to the sofa," Flip said, smiling seductively.

After Flip and Maggie peed, Flip laid her shorts on top the dirty clothes hamper, thinking it would be useless putting them back on since she would be taking them off in just a minute or two.

However, as she was doing this, Maggie cried out softly, "Oh, Flip, do me a favor. Put your shorts back on, please. I want to be the one to take them off you as a part of my servicing you with cunnilingus."

Flip saw the hunger in Maggie's eyes. She, therefore, said, "All right, Love. If that's what you want. I'll do it. Right now I'd do just about anything for you."

Flip put her shorts back on. Maggie smiled her thank you and reached out and offered Maggie her hand.

On their way back to the living room, they passed the kitchen, and Maggie smelled the delicious aroma of the lasagna and said, "Oh, Flip, what about your lasagna. Isn't it going to burn?"

With an impish grin, Flip half-whispered, "No, Love. It's not going to burn. It was already done cooking before you arrived, and I turned the heat down just enough to keep it warm, hoping what happened between us would happen."

Flip grabbed Maggie's hand and led her back into the living room, talking as they went as if to avoid giving Maggie any explanation for what she had done.

Maggie smiled and replied, "Oh, you were that sure I would want to make love with you? Did you?"

"Well, yes. At least I hoped so. I got those vibes when we first touched, an energy that can pass only between kindred spirit that somehow lets two people know they are somehow connected. It's the same as being soul mates. You felt it, too, Maggie? I know you did. I saw it in your eyes," said Flip.

"Oh, yes. I felt it. It was strong and coursed through my body, causing me to have a powerful personal and sexual attraction to you, and what we just shared proved our instant soul connection. In the Irish we call soul mates Anam Caras," said Maggie.

They were now standing with Flip's back facing the sofa and Maggie in front of her. Maggie bent down and kissed Flip on the side of her neck and gently sucked, and then moving her mouth up and down her neck, she continued kissing and licking until she buried her face where neck and shoulder meet. Maggie's heart began beating loudly once more within her, and she reached down with her left hand, cupping Flip's left breast and felt her heart beating faster, too. It was time. Past time to give as she had received.

"Now, Love, let's get you down onto the sofa. Scootch up to the corner and position yourself between the back and the armrest. I want to take your shorts off so I can study your pussy and see all of your womanhood up close and personal, not just the quick peek I saw when you peed," Maggie said with a gleam of innocent seductiveness in her green eyes.

Flip sat down in the corner of the sofa and did as Maggie had asked. When she was sitting the way Maggie wanted, Maggie knelt down on her knees, spreading Flip's legs wide so that she would be well between her thighs and up towards the front of the sofa.

Looking longingly into Flip's eyes, she reached out and cupped her breasts once more with her hands and pressed gently, feeling her nipples that were hard and erect and pushing her breasts together and upwards.

Maggie waited but a few seconds before she leaned forward, burying her face between Flip's ample cleavage once more and reveled in the touch of her flesh against Flip's. It was wondrously heaven-like for Maggie to be so close to the woman she so quickly loved and who had brought her to orgasm just minutes ago.

She felt like a child nestling against her mother's breasts, feeling their roundness and softness as well as their warmth. Turning her head from side to side, Maggie kissed and licked the sides of Flip's breasts and tasted the saltiness of her flesh from perspiration that formed on her skin during her giving of love to Maggie.

With her hands still on Flip's breasts, Maggie stopped licking and began a slow slide down from Flip's cleavage onto the top of her chest wall with her hands following.

Wanting to capture the moment, Maggie slowly ran her hands along Flip's sides while she kept her moist tongue drawing a wet line down. Maggie's tongue was now at the upper edge of Flip's low-cut shorts, and as she licked back and forth across the dividing line, Maggie brought her hands onto the sides of Flip's shorts. With both hands she reached the middle and untied the chord that held them up.

Maggie then put her fingers beneath Flip's shorts at the top and expanded them to loosen them like the bottoms were around her thighs. She then slid her hands up to the top of the shorts and slid her fingers underneath while keeping her thumbs on the outside to keep a good hold on the material.

Maggie gulped from sexual anticipation, knowing she was but seconds away from looking between Flip's legs and at her pussy. Holding her breath, Maggie wiggled Flip's shorts away from the top and over her round hips that matched her breasts in size. She paused for a second before she continued and had them past Flip's pussy.

"Oh, my, Flip's pussy is so deliciously formed. I love how her dark hair delineates her womanly ‘V' running down the creases in her legs and covering a small portion of her upper thighs. I also love the way her mons rises up, making her pussy seem raised and full. Flip reminds me of those buxom women with small waists and ample, well-formed thighs one sees in photos of the early 19th century, the kind one sees in many pieces of art displayed in museums and art galleries," Maggie sighed with loving discernment of Flip's body.

Maggie continued removing Flip's short until she slipped them over her feet and dropped them to the floor. Without wasting time Maggie righted herself and put her hands onto Flip's knees.

"Oh, Flip, you are absolutely beautiful, and your body excites me so. I don't know if its due to our age difference, but your body seems more rounded and softer than a young girl's body such as mine," Maggie said as if it were almost a question. "And I love it."

Flip smiled lovingly at Maggie, "Yes, Love, most women add on a few extra pounds as they get older, and it's their padding that gives them that more rounded look," Flip said. "But with the right diet and daily exercise, women can keep their girlish figure. That's the good part."

"Well, I love the way you look and don't want to waist any more time with small talk. I want to eat your pussy and help you have your orgasm as you helped me have mine," Maggie said.

She then slid her hands from Flip's knees and very slowly worked her them down the sensitive insides of Flip's thighs so she could focus on her pussy with anticipation of her lips kissing Flip's nether lips.

When she finally got down to the top of Flip's inner thighs, she allowed her hands to rest on the creases where the legs stop and the abdomen begins. Maggie then, her eyes still open so she saw the details of Flip's vulva, lowered her head and placed her face onto Flip's hairy pussy.

Maggie swooned with the very thought of having gained what she had wanted since she first met Flip just days ago, making love with her. Now she had arrived at her Nirvana, and her mouth touched the gates waiting for her to open them.

Maggie smelled Flip's mature fragrance, and it added to her sensual excitement as she tentatively stuck her wet tongue out of her mouth and wiggled it between the lips of Flip's vulva. Once there Maggie moved her tongue around, aware of the silky pussy cream she was collecting on her tongue.

"Mmm, Flip tastes so good," as thoughts raced through Maggie's mind.

Still pressing her hands against Flip's inner thighs, Maggie finally shoved her tongue beyond Flip's vulva and into her vaginal sheath. It felt smooth, warm, and creamy on her tongue, and she tasted a hint of Flip's musk that excited her and intensified her senses, both physical and emotional. One does not truly make love unless both mind and body are one. This was the state Maggie was in as she made love with Flip and as she ate her pussy.

Maggie explored Flip's vagina as if it were virgin territory which, of course, it was for her, knowing that Flip had other lovers, but she thought, "This is my time here and now with Flip, and since this is our first time making love, it is as if we are first-time lovers," Maggie convinced herself regarding Flip's and her blossoming relationship.

While Maggie was exploring Flip's vaginal sheath, first touching the ridges on the upper side and then the tip of her tongue against the soft, spongy spot several inches beyond the ridges. Maggie knew this was the area of Flip's G-Spot, and so she gave it extra attention with her tongue, sliding it back and forth and pushing up with it only to have it return to its original position.

Flip moaned with carnal lust as Maggie ate her pussy, and she pushed her hips forward to increase the pressure on Maggie's lips that flattened her lips around her vaginal hole and shoved her tongue in a little further than it was.

"Maggie, that feels so good, but do bring your tongue up to my sexually, excited clit. Your eating my pussy as made me so horny. It won't take long for me to cum the way my clit is vibrating.

Maggie reluctantly withdrew her cum-coated tongue but licked it clean before she moved back onto to Flip's pussy. Maggie wanted to give Flip full erotic joy, and so she kept her left hand on Flip's pussy with her first two fingers inside her vagina. As Maggie moved her tongue slowly towards Flip's clit, she also slid her right hand down between Flip's crease past her perineum, between her ass cheeks, and onto her anus. Here she sought out Flip's asshole with her little finger, and when she found it, she slowly circled it with her finger, pressing ever so gently until the sphincter muscle relaxed and allowed Maggie's little finger inside.