Lessons in Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Anne learns even more.
2.5k words
4.67
18.7k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 12/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwanr
ruwanr
22 Followers

Anne was in the throes of the most pleasurable sensations she had ever experienced in her life and this gardener of her father's home was offering her even more.

'Igor will you be gentle with me? I am still a virgin.'

Though he already knew she was, it sounded extremely sexy to hear her admit it to him and put herself in his control like this. As he started lifting the thin filmy nightgown of her shoulders he realised how beautiful she was with a blemishless body and perfect womanly curves. Her firm pert breasts made him go almost crazy with desire.

'Anne, you lay back and you relax well. Igor be very gentle alright?

As he pushed her gently back on the bed she couldn't help holding on to his body. She marvelled its sexiness and masculinity and nuzzled her head against his hairy chest. He gently disengaged himself from her to concentrate on her virgin pussy.

'Open your legs for Igor. Let me see you and make love to you.'

As he positioned himself between her thighs he could see desire mixed with fear in her eyes. He did not want to scare her from loving him. So he started gentle movements over her body, which made his hard hot cock brush over her pussy and her lower belly. The feel of his cock seemed to stimulate her in an indescribable way which made her moan in pleasure. Igor did not want to hurry on and spoil her pleasure and went on doing the same while gently kissing her lips. As she became more excited she started pulling his hips towards hers and this was the sign he had been waiting for. He guided his cock head to the center of her pussy and stroked it up and down. This seemed to drive her crazy and encircled his hips with her legs, pulling him towards her. Igor still did not want to penetrate her, instead stimulating her engorged clitoris with his cock head driving her towards another shattering orgasm. As she started thrashing about the bed in pleasure she also started moaning for him to take her.

'Oh darling Igor, oh Igor please my darling. Give it to me now. Oh darling I love you so much..'

As she was swept into the fires of pleasure with her orgasm Igor took the chance to press his immense cock head on to her cunt. As he increased the pressure on the opening of her vagina it was obvious that she was starting to feel some pain. But she wanted to experience everything he could give her and kept pulling his hips closer to hers. Igor didn't waste anymore time and pushed himself strongly into her feeling the sudden give as he breached her hymen into her tight virgin vagina. The sudden sharp gasp as he penetrated her signified the pain she had experienced in receiving his prodigious manhood into the hitherto unused territory. Igor remained sheathed in her without moving at all not wanting to cause her more pain while he kissed her deeply diverting her attention away from the pain he had caused her. Though there were tears beading her eyelashes presumably due to the pain which he had caused with his rampantly large penis penetrating her virgin womanhood Anne never protested or tried to resist him. It was almost five minutes before he felt her tense body starting to relax while he remained iron hard inside her.

Though only just about half of his length was inside her it felt hot, tight and exciting to Igor and he started moving very gently. The she stiffened again as he started to move, he did not relent and went on continuing the rocking movement without trying to penetrate her any deeper.

As her vagina started getting used to having his hard meaty shaft in it, Anne started to relax again and she found herself actually starting to get the pleasurable sensations she had been experiencing a while ago while Igor had teased her with his fingers and tongue. Only this time there was additional tightness and intense heat deep inside her belly, which seemed to add to her pleasure. Igor was also slowly pushing in further into the virgin territory making her feel as if she was about to explode. It was also giving him intense pleasure as he experienced the extreme tightness that squeezed hard on his cock. Just making the slightest movement caused intense pleasure, which seemed to be about to drive him over the edge to a huge orgasm. He did not want to just get his pleasure with Anne getting to experience her first fuck with an awe inspiring orgasm. He felt this would ensure that she would never forget him, whoever she got married to and spent her life with. He planned to live in these parts for a long time and liked to have her sexually when she came visiting her father after marriage.

He started feeling Anne also starting to move against his body, creating pleasure for herself. She also started nuzzling at his hairy chest and pretty soon started stimulating his nipples with her tongue. Even though Anne was technically a virgin she seemed to instinctively know what exactly turned him on. It may have been stuff she had learned by reading or just the raw passion that Igor had lit in her soul that was manifesting itself in a physical form. Whatever it was, it was turning on Igor more and more as her fingers explored more of his body, the intensely hairy groin and the crack between his tightly muscled buttocks.

'Baby, we do it the other way now ok?'

'What do you mean Igor?'

'You come on top of me and enjoy my cock.'

He never let his cock slip out from her cunt while they rolled over to him on his back and Anne on top of him.

'Go on fuck my cock now.' He growled in her ear.

As she started to moving, impaling herself more on more on his meaty shaft she felt could control the pain of stretching that his cock was doing to her cunt. She made small movements, which also seemed to inflame Igor, as the animal instinct inside him wanted him to stop being gentle with her and pound her body and take his pleasure. Though he tried to control himself from doing this and causing her pain, almost reflexly his hips seemed to jerk up making his cock penetrate deeper into her. Though this gave her some pain it also brought her intense pleasure and she started welcoming those strong upward thrusts. They seemed make his hard pubic bone almost brush against her clitoris making her intensely stimulated and making her grunt each time.

Meanwhile Igor was paying full attention to her breasts and nipples, fondling, sucking, caressing and biting on as he became more stimulated.

Anne too did not remain the shy virgin, taking her chance to kiss and nuzzle his neck and chest and also becoming bold enough explore his hairy armpits. The strong musky odour seemed only to drive her wilder to start licking and sucking on them. She could not seem to get enough of him.

Igor could not believe his good luck in discovering the passionate woman who seemed to have woken up from a long slumber. As the excitement started mounting he flipped her on to her back again wanting to consummate their love. Anne too sensed the urgency in his mood and knew that he needed to take his pleasure. This time the gentleness was gone, replaced by strong virile male needs and she could only awe the power and intensity of his penetrations. Though she tried to keep up with the speed of his movements she could barely do so, but found her body being driven up a spiral pleasure and pain which she no longer had any control on. As the involuntary whimpering from started getting louder, Igor sealed her mouth with his knowing that others would hear them in the house if they continued any longer. But he never stopped the strong hard thrusts deep into her belly, creating intense pleasure for both of them.

Anne was feeling a fiery pleasure starting at the entrance to her vagina that was being battered by this huge masculine meat, right into her innards. Her legs, which were wound tightly around his hips, were feeling his heat emanating into her as he took her into higher levels of pleasure. They were both starting to sweat profusely due to the intense exertion of the act. As Igor lifted himself on his straightened out arms to allow him to lever into her body even better, Anne was already starting her first orgasm with sexual intercourse. She found that she could not control her body and her limbs refused obey her commands as she felt herself raking Igor's back. Igor sensed that she was starting off into her orgasm and let himself go completely like a bucking horse, pounding into her. The feeling of the impending ejaculation built deep inside him and felt as if it was the greatest height in pleasure he had ever felt in his life. Maybe it was because Anne was a virgin as well as being his employer's daughter. Semen seemed to gush out in great spurts deep into Anne's cunt and she could feel herself brimming with his juices that were mixing with hers. The guttural sounds coming from seemed almost inhuman, but to Anne they talked of his intense need and love for her. It was many minutes before he stopped pumping into her and at last he slumped onto her resting his body on her panting hard. To Anne it seemed to be the perfect end to the most incredible experience of her life to feel his body contoured against hers, his cock still deep inside her semi hard. She wrapped her arms and legs around him not wanting to miss a single inch of his body. They stayed in the same position almost ten minutes before Igor started kissing her forehead, her nose and her mouth.

'You like what Igor do for you?' It was almost a statement rather than a question as Igor knew he was stating the very obvious. And she knew it deep inside of her, like where his manhood was cocooned right now, that this was an experience she would never forget for her whole life. He had seduced her so sensually and erotically that she would have not minded giving up everything to make a life with him.

As she started gushing out her feelings for her, Igor knew that he had once again made a woman feel so special and pleasured, that she had fallen head over heels in love with him. He liked this effect that he had with women, and specially so with Anne as she was also the sincere and naïve women he had ever met. She made him want to shield and protect her from any danger or threat. That was the effect that Anne had upon men.

The harsh ringing of the telephone broke the loving reverie and Anne still imprisoned under Igor's hairy masculine body found it difficult to reach for it.

'Igor it must be Derek. He said he would call again because I said I was having a cramp.'

'You want to answer?'

'Yes I had better or he might call Aunty Dee to see what's wrong.'

Igor reached across for the receiver and gave it to Anne without disengaging from her body, his whole weight upon her and his cock starting to harden again inside her.

'Anne, how are you darling?' It was Derek.

'Er... feeling much better now. Its gone away but I still feel a little sore.'

Igor was playing wit her blonde hair, nuzzling her other ear and neck.

'You could get it massaged by one of the servants. It will do it a lot of good.'

'Yes I have had it done. That helped it a great deal.'

Igor found himself getting aroused again listening to Anne talking to her fiancé while he was lying upon her body and his cock hard inside her. He felt the familiar quickening in his loins as his cock started pulsing inside her. To Anne too, it was a weird experience to be talking to her fiancé while her father's gardener was ensheathed deep in her and now starting to pulse inside her. She needed to get off this conversation soon and Derek did not seem to be in no hurry at all. Igor was also sliding his hands between their bodies and fondling her now erect nipples making waves of pleasure run through her.

'I feel bad that I am not with you right now my dear.'

'Even if you were down here you wouldn't be sharing my bed now would you. You wanted to wait till we got married before doing anything like that.'

'I thought that it would be the best thing to do my dear.'

'Well I wonder if it was the correct decision at all.'

'Are you annoyed with me again dear?'

Igor had moved down slightly and was concentrating on sucking and laving her nipples and it was making her nearly go wild.

'No, but I was just making an observation. Look Derek, I am really sleepy now, lets talk tomorrow shall we?

'Alright darling, good night.'

'Good night Derek.'

When Anne had returned the telephone receiver she found Igor propped up on elbows gazing at her almost quizzically.

'You love him miss Anne?'

'I suppose I do. He is a good man in his own way. Why do you ask that Igor?'

'Igor want to make love to you late... after you marry ok?'

'Oh god yes, how can I be without you. You have shown me the best experience I have ever had in my life. You feel like a part of me Igor. I will be down to visit aunty Dee quite often. We can meet.'

'Ah good. Igor need you a lot. And you love my body Anne?'

'Oh god yes. You are wonderful Igor. And I love your...'

'Ah, you like my big cock Anne. You like kiss him again now?

'I thought you wanted to do it again.'

'I think that is enough now. You feel very painful tomorrow if you do too much. This your first time no?'

'Er, yes I guess you are right.'

'Yes, I love to fuck again, but you need rest.'

They lay silent together and in minutes Anne found Igor fast asleep, his limbs entwined with hers, their torsos pressed against each other and his still semi hard penis pressed against her belly. Anne did not fall asleep for a long time, savouring, almost drinking in this sensual episode with this wonderfully masculine man lying against her. When she fell asleep it was in to a deep slumber, which she did not wake up from until the sun was shining through the windows in to her room.

She found Igor gone from her room, on his pillow a freshly picked bunch of bluebells.

ruwanr
ruwanr
22 Followers