Lessons in Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Anne remembered last night's events.
4.3k words
4.67
13.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 12/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwanr
ruwanr
22 Followers

Anne lay in bed remembering the events of last night. It seemed all like a dream, albeit a very thrilling one. She wished that Igor had stayed with her till she woke up, to feel his warmth next to her and savour his wonderful body. Anyway, he needed to get to work and also did not want to be discovered by some one coming in to her room.

In a little while aunty Dee came in with a maid carrying her breakfast and tea.

"Good morning darling, did you sleep well?"

"Oh yes like a log."

"You certainly look bright eyed and fresh today my dear. It is a beautiful day outside. You must come down and be outdoors today."

"Ooh yes, I think I'd like that."

She had her breakfast leisurely and took a long bath before going down stairs. Igor had been right. She was feeling extremely sore after the activities of the previous night. She chatted with her aunt for a while about the ongoing preparations for the wedding and said she wanted to take a long and leisurely walk in the countryside. Aunty Dee asked her if she wanted a picnic basket to which Anne agreed at once.

Half an hour later saw Anne walking down the garden with the picnic basket. It was a cloudless sunny day and she enjoyed the feeling of the sun on her body. She stole across past the garages to Igor's room. There was no response to her knocking and she guessed that he must be out in the gardens. It was with some disappointment that she went away, not knowing how she could find Igor. She decided to check on the swimming pool, which Aunty Dee had been talking about so enthusiastically about. It had been in a run down condition for a long time and they were getting it restored. According to aunt Dee the work was almost finished with only the area around the pool needing to be done up. As she walked along the path to the pool she wished she had brought along a bathing costume.

She could hear some splashing as she neared the pool and wondered who could be using it. It was Igor who was swimming lengths, his powerful body moving very fast and sleekly through the water, and he waved as he saw her come up to the pool. He quickly swam over towards her and rested his arms on the pool edge.

"Ah Miss Anne you look very beautiful today. I not want to awake you in the morning. You look so pretty sleeping. You sleep very well I think no?"

"Yes thank you for everything Igor. I had a wonderful time."

"Ah me also Miss Anne. You are the most beautifullest girl I see. You like to come swimming? The water is not cold."

"No, I didn't bring my costume."

"Ah then I come out."

With that he hauled himself out of the pool to stand in front of Anne.

"See, no costume needed." He said opening his arms wide. He was totally nude and the rivulets of water running down his body glistened in the bright sunshine adding to his attractiveness. Anne couldn't help but gaze at him in awe never getting enough of his beautifully proportioned, compact body even though she had seen it only few hours before. Her eyes were inexorably drawn down to his genitals, which were a thing of wonder for her. He was already getting an erection and his cock was nearly horizontal and pulsing slowly.

Igor followed her eyes knowing that she needed him.

"See, he is already waking up for you."

"Oh Igor, I am feeling so very sore today. Do you think I won't be able to do it today?"

"Don't worry, I teach you something else today. You like to suck Igor's cock and taste his seed?"

"Ooh my god yes."

"OK, come have the swim first. You don't want the costume with me."

"Oh but what if somebody comes."

"No, nobody come here only me." Said Igor, knowing very well that the boys who worked under him also came for a swim during the lunch break. He moved towards her, and started pulling off her blouse and skirt. Anne waited docilely, not resisting, as in her heart of hearts she wanted to do as he said. She was not wearing a bra and Igor laved her nipples with his tongue while he pushing down her skirt. He found her nipples ready and erect and she gave involuntary gasps as he teased them with his skillful tongue. Her hands were also doing some exploring of their own arousing his body further with feather touches with her fingers. They swam together for about 15 minutes before Igor pulled himself out of the pool to sit on the edge with his legs in the water. His erection had grown even bigger and now was slapping against his belly.

"Anne, come here. He want you." He called out to her in his deep growly voice, positioning his thighs wide open so that Anne could come between them. She swam up to him and put her arms on his thighs to support herself. He did not even have to tell her anything and she started nibbling at his balls. Igor groaned in pleasure as her lips got bolder and she started sucking on his balls.

"Take him in your mouth and suck. Be gentle." he hollered.

She did not have to be told twice and complied at once. She popped his left testicle in her mouth and laved the hairy skin of his left testicle with her tongue making him gasp in pleasure and he clutch at the edges of the pool tightly.

"Ah you are so good Anne, Now the other one. Aahhh, yeah suck him. OOOOHH god you are so good."

He gently pulled her away as he knew he would come if she went on any longer. He wanted to come in her mouth and let her taste him. He pulled up his legs and lay back on the tiles exposing his hairy ass to her.

"Anne, taste me down, suck my shit hole." he whispered.

Anne's eyes opened wide in surprise, but she did not question him at all wanting to please him in any way she could. She bent down to her task, making long sweeps of her tongue from the soft wrinkled skin of his balls, along the thin ridge in the middle, right down to his ass hole. As her tongue reached his ass each time she saw it contract almost involuntarily, as it also made Igor moan and gasp. She knew she must be doing something right and decided to become bolder. She started to gently probe at the pinkish edges of his ass hole with the tip of her tongue and it seemed to drive Igor mad as his moaning and whimpering grew louder.

"Push you tongue in baby." He whispered in a ragged voice full of emotion.

She complied readily but each time she tried to push in her tongue his hole puckered up even tighter, and he let out an even louder gasp. Anne got and in idea and she moistened a finger with saliva and started to gently probe the hole. She managed to push it in, inspite of Igor involuntarily contracting his ass. It felt tight, hot and smooth, and seemed to please Igor no end.

"Yeah baby, that is right. some more." he implored.

She did as she was told and started to push the tip of her tongue with the finger. Her finger felt as if it was gripped by hot velvet, while her tongue was busy trying to tease the walls of his anus. Whatever it was, Igor was going crazy with the attention his ass hole was getting from Anne and he started making the guttural, almost animal sounds he had made the day before as he was nearing his orgasm.

"Work on my cock now." he gasped.

"Did I do something wrong?" Anne asked with alarm in her voice. No baby you very good. No, you are wonderful."

Anne was happy that she was doing something that he appreciated and started on her new task. She worked her way up his shaft chewing gently and making him go wild. As she pulled his cock down towards her from his belly where it was slap up against, she could see shiny, clear precum glistening at its eyes. She also pulled back the fore skin to reveal his rampant, dark crimson cock head. Precum was now dribbling from his piss slit and she put her tongue to it and tasted his salty flavour. Igor was now truly aroused by her actions and needed to get his cock inside her mouth. He cradled her head in his hands, guiding it to his waiting cock. She eagerly took the huge blunt head in her mouth applying some suction on it, while running her tongue around it. Igor was bucking around like a stud in heat.

"Hey Igor, You up there?"

The voice brought them back to earth and as they looked around, they saw one of the boys who worked as gardeners assistants climb up the steep path to the pool to stand at its edge.

"Hey, man......."

Whatever he was going to say just died down in his throat as he saw the erotic scene in front of him. Anne buried her head between Igor's muscled thighs hoping he would go away. Igor's cock was still deep inside her mouth and it showed no signs of softening, in fact she felt more precum dribbling in to her mouth as it pulsed strongly. As Igor had his hands around her head, the boy probably wouldn't recognize her if Igor managed to get rid of him.

"Ah, Victor, you come for swim? The water is nice today."

Anne was totally taken aback by what she was hearing. Igor was practically inviting the boy to stay. She tried to indicate her disproval by shaking her head, but his strong hands did not allow her to move at all.

"You don't mind I join you?" The voice was heavily accented, even more than Igor's. He also was probably from Eastern Europe like Igor. With the brief glance she had had of him as he came up to the pool, he appeared to be quite tall, with blonde hair and quite slim. She also had seen that he was in a very brief pair of shorts, so he had obviously come ready for a swim. Anne was quite horrified at the huge splash that followed which meant that the boy had dived in for a swim. Only then did Igor loosen his grip on her head allowing her to look up at him. His cock was still hard as ever and pulsing as he looked in to her eyes.

"Don't worry baby. Victor is very good boy. My good friend."

She couldn't respond verbally because of his huge cock filling her mouth completely. She tried to pull out but he wouldn't let her.

"Anne I am going to come very soon. Don't waste my seed. It very good for you. Lot of protein there. Suck him harder now."

Anne did not want to protest because deep down she wanted to pleasure him as he had done for her, and this was obviously giving him immense pleasure. So she resumed her sucking, drawing him even deeper into her mouth and throat. She felt fingers teasing her nipples, which seemed to send jolts of electricity through her body. This seemed to spur her on in her task. Both she and Igor were now in the throes of intense passion. Even without been touched, her cunt seemed to be throbbing with pleasure and she felt the now familiar build up to an orgasm. The fingers on her hard erect nipples were also kneading her breasts giving her even more pleasure, and then she felt a change on her left nipple. the fingers were replaced with a pair of lips and tongue and she was relentlessly nibbled at and laved, now alternating between both her breasts. Anne suddenly realized that it could not be Igor, and that meant that it was the boy, Victor. Though she felt jolted at the realization, she was too far gone in the build up to her orgasm to resist. Besides he felt so very good doing what he was. She now started feeling his hands move down her body, down to her pelvic area, one hand encircling her and stroking her ass while the other was teasing her cunt opening. She felt ecstatic as she heard Igor yell out.

"Anne, baby, I'm coming..... Aaaaaaaahh baby. Mmmmmmmmmmmh aaaaaaaaaaaaah."

He clamped her head tightly pressing it onto his pubic hair thereby forcing her to swallow his whole length. At the same time she started feeling him hot, thick sperm into her throat. She started to gag and struggled a bit. Igor realized that she was finding it difficult to handle his whole length and pulled her head back so that half his length was outside and started fucking motions with her head. Anne found Igor's cock head in her now without being in her throat and stopped gagging. She found her mouth filling up with his sperm. Hot, sticky, slightly bitter sweet and slimy. She'd never tasted anything like it before in her life and found it strange. But this was Igor's seed and she wanted it all. She started to swallow it eagerly to find him pump more and more of the stuff. Flecks of it were smeared on her lips as she couldn't keep up with the speed of his ejaculation because she was also now in her own orgasm where she couldn't properly control the movements of her mouth or the rest of the body.

Igor heaved her out after one last pump of her head to lie beside him on the side of the pool. They were both gasping for breath with the intensity of their orgasms. She clung on to him tightly, while he stroked her head, shoulders and back till she calmed down.

At last when she came to, after about 5 minutes she remembered the boy and jerked her head around to see where he was. Though Igor had told her that she had nothing to worry about him, she was uneasy. There he was seated next to them. One of the hands stroking her was his. She flinched when she saw his hand on her body but Igor soothed her in his deep low voice.

"Don't worry Anne. Easy now, Victor is our friend. He don't make trouble."

His voice had a hypnotic effect on her and he felt her stiffened body relax against him slightly. Anne started thinking more rationally, after all part of that awe inspiring orgasm that she just had was his doing. She realized that he too must be a very skillful lover. She turned towards him, but with downcast eyes.

"I am sorry Victor. I really should thank you for what you did just now for me. I was rather excited because I did not expect anybody else to come.

"No miss Anne. I not angry. You so beautiful I enjoy the body."

His English was even more atrocious than Igor's, but the meaning was quite clear and the lilting foreign accent sounded very attractive. He resumed stroking her bum gently. Anne lifted her eyes to look at him better. His short blonde hair looked more golden in the bright sunlight and the tanned, high cheek boned face was handsome, with a strong jaw line and broad sensuous lips. His slightly crooked nose, obviously broken long time ago was the only blemish on his face. But Anne felt it gave more character and masculinity to his young face, His body was slender but muscular and had a mat of downy golden he\air on his chest and legs. Even if he appeared to be quite young, his cock, which was fully erect looked long and proud, though not as prodigious as Igor's. He was circumcised unlike Igor.

"Anne, you like him? He is very clean and good." Igor growled in her ear, holding her close to his body.

"What do you mean Igor?"

"He can help give you more pleasure. You like that? You like what Igor do to your body."

"Oh yes Igor, but...."

"Don't worry Anne, Igor look after you. I am your friend no."

Meanwhile Victor was quite boldly stroking her, more intimately now. As Anne did not attempt to stop him he went on. He was again exploring around her bum cheeks as he had done before in the pool. It was a new feeling for Anne. Quite alien, but not unpleasing and she did not protest.

"I lick your cunt and Victor do your ass hole. You like that?"

"WHAT? Is that on. I mean is that OK?

"Yes baby, try it. Igor promise you love it."

Igor lay down and motioned her to sit over his face, kneeling above his shoulders facing his stomach and legs. Anne saw that he was already becoming aroused again and his cock was half erect.

As Igor started his assault on Anne's gaping cunt with his tongue she immediately started to get the deep aching pleasure, which he had induced even before on her. His cock was fully erect now and lying on his belly twitching slightly, on a bed of curly golden brown hairs which covered his lower belly. Anne couldn't resist the sight and quickly lowered herself on to her elbows and started licking and nipping at his meaty length. He seemed to get even more inflamed by her action and started nibbling at her clitoris. Anne started moaning loudly in pleasure and she started feeling Victor lap between her ass cheeks. As his tongue swept over her pucker she felt a sort of exquisite pleasure, which seemed to drive her on to go at Igor's huge tool with even more gusto. Victor sensed that she was turned on by his action and started concentrating on her ass hole. His tongue seemed to batter its way into the inner recesses of her anus and she bucked away with the pleasure of it. Igor could experience the double effect of pleasuring her at her cunt and anus, by the copious amounts of vaginal fluids she was pouring out onto his tongue. He knew it was time to take her to the next level of sexual pleasure.

"Anne we try something new? Even better?" he asked. Anne was so turned on by the action that she could hardly talk properly.

"What? Is there anything better than this? Oh god I don't know what's happening to my body Igor." she gasped. "What do you want to do?"

"You let Victor fuck your pretty ass?"

"Oooh. Do you do it there?"

"Yes. You believe Igor. It give you lot of thrills."

"But why Victor and not you?"

"Ah I love to do it, but my cock, he is little big for first time I think. Victor has the nice size for it. He also a very good fucker."

"Oh please Igor you do it. I want you first time. Victor can do it after that. I don't mind if it is painful. I want it to be you. Please."

"Alright if you like I love it. You like to take Victor in your cunt and I come from your ass."

"OOH that sounds exciting."

"OK Victor lie back and you on top of him first."

Victor and Anne complied eagerly. He lay back and held his hard length heavenwards while Anne slowly impaled herself on it. The soreness she had felt earlier on was forgotten with the excitement of the act. Victor stayed perfectly still until she was well ensheathed before making slow thrusting movements into her cunt. He was excited and thrilled by her tightness, heat and the fact that she was his employer's daughter who was getting married in a few days time. He did not want to come quickly and wanted to give her few orgasms before he came. Anne could feel the raw strength of his hard cock deep inside her, while she felt Igor kissing and sucking her ass hole. Victor was playing wit her nipples with his fingers and then pulled down her head towards his to start giving her deep French kisses. He kissed masterfully, his tongue ravaging all the recesses of her mouth and his lips grinding on hers. She fell into his rhythm, enjoying his young hard body and trying to match his raw passion for her. She also started feeling Igor slip a finger into her tightness, which immediately gave her some pain.

But Victor's deep kisses were sweeping away all the discomfort and she let Igor push in a 2nd and then a 3rd finger inside her. Igor slowly finger fucked her also feeling Victor's hard shaft moving up and down. He also knew he was also increasing Victor's pleasure, by the pressure he was applying on his cock through the thin wall of Anne's vagina. As Anne's movements became more frenzied by the onset of her first orgasm Igor knew it was time for him to insert the real thing. He kneeled over her and as her spasmodic movements started to subside after a shattering orgasm, he started pushing at her rear gate with his saliva lubricated humungous cock head. She started to relax slowly, letting him in little by little until his whole cock head was tightly ensheathed in her. Victor had started assaulting her breasts and very sensitive nipples with his tongue and lips, also giving her small nips to heighten a new kind of pleasure in her body. As Igor pushed in again, this time more forcefully, he managed to push in about half his length inside her. She let out a very loud whimper, her head thrown back and arching her body up towards Igor's, which was towering over her.

"Anne, did I hurt you?" he asked. His voice full of concern.

"Ahh, a little. But go on, it feels real good inside me." She said in a ragged voice full of lust. The 2 men knew that she was theirs to do anything that they wished as they had woken up some deep and primal pleasures in her body. Their only regret was that they too would reach their orgasms soon with the intense excitement.

ruwanr
ruwanr
22 Followers
12