Lessons in Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Igor started rocking too and fro gradually while Victor too started to pound her cunt with ever increasing thrusts from below. Almost immediately Anne started hollering out louder and louder signaling the beginning of another orgasm. The men held at the same speed until she had her next orgasm, and by now Victor could feel her womanly juices soaking down on to his crotch. Igor was quite amazed by the fact that her ass hole was still as tight as when they had started. After the end of her second orgasm, Anne was literally sobbing out endearments to the 2 men and they knew that now was the time for them to take their pleasure too. Igor started to increase the pace of his ass fucking, and as he went deeper in to Anne's ass. Igor's length was pistoning in an out of Anne's ass with increasing pace as well as massaging Victor's hard cock tightly as it too pounded in and out. It was giving Victor some incredibly hot and erotic sensations that he would not get out of fucking alone. Victor knew that he was getting closer to his orgasm and re-doubled his pelvic thrusts, his hips bucking spasmodically. His tightly muscled body was by now soaked in sweat, with the huge effort. At every upward thrust as his cock buried itself deep into Anne's cunt, his balls slapped against Igor's low hanging, heavy and hairy balls. His thighs also got tightly pressed against Igor's. It was a strange sensation, but extremely erotic and the 2 men carried on without any let up. Anne was once again starting to build up to yet another orgasm, and she was forgetting any pain that Igor's cock was causing by stretching her tight anal ring. She kept clutching at Victor's naked torso under her, marveling its tight muscular beauty.

Igor sensed that Victor was getting close, by the change in his rhythm of thrusting, as they become more random and unco-ordinated. He gave a terse command in a language known only to him and Victor, and Victor pulled out of her and kneeled directly in front of her his hard, throbbing length waving in front of her face.

"He ready to come. Take it in your mouth and enjoy his seed." Igor growled softly in her ear while not stopping his rhythmic movements in to Anne's ass at all.

Anne could hardly open her mouth and direct Victor's cock head into her mouth, when he erupted with streams of thick, ropy come. The first spurt landed on her nose and right cheek, and started dripping down her face, while she managed to get his cock in her mouth before the subsequent ones. His come was even thicker and stickier than Igor's and, was sharper tasting. Though she swallowed it all with enthusiasm she felt she preferred Igor's sweeter tasting nectar. As Victors spurting stopped Anne felt a change in the rhythm of Igor's strokes, and knew that he too was going to come. He held her hips tighter as he powered into her. The now familiar grunting heralded his orgasm as she felt her innards filling with his hot seed. All 3 slumped together after their marathon sessions of sex, their sweat and juices mingling, and their senses sated.

It was after only about half an hour later that Anne felt that she had the energy to get up and share the picnic lunch with her 2 pleasure givers. She was now well and truly on her way to a comprehensive education on making love, and was turning out to be a keen and good pupil.

12