Lessons in Love Ch. 04

Story Info
Anne's education just before her wedding.
2.6k words
4.37
15k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 12/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwanr
ruwanr
22 Followers

Igor accompanied Anne part of the way back to the house, carrying her picnic basket for her. Anne was feeling rather tired after the intense exertion a little while ago. They had rested for about 2 hours by the pool, enjoying each other's silent company after their private interaction. Igor sent off Victor on a task before coming with Anne.

"So, you like what we do for you?" he queried on the way.

"Yes, I can't believe that my body was capable of such intense emotions. Thank you Igor."

"You don't thank me. I am your friend no?"

"Yes but you have done so much for me in these 2 days. I don't know how I would have managed, without you teaching all this to me."

"Ah, I enjoy also."

"Do you think it was wise involving Victor? I know he was expert at what he did, but will he keep the secret?" she voiced her concern.

Igor stopped and put his hands on her shoulders, and gazed at her.

"Look at me Anne. You think I do something not safe for you? Victor keep your secret even he loose his job here. You don't worry OK?"

Anne felt relieved. He seemed very certain about Victor. Anne also liked to know that Victor was safe, because she had enjoyed his young body intensely. She felt she wouldn't mind making love with him again.

"Thanks for putting my mind at rest Igor. I believe in your judgment of what is right."

They walked on in companiable silence until he spoke again closer to the house.

"I think I stop now. Some one may see us. You are tired?"

"Yes a little. I am a little sore as well. I think I will take a nice long bath. Will you come tonight?"

"You like to have the massage?"

"Ooh that sounds lovely."

"I see what I can do."

Her aunt commented that she looked tired, and Anne explained that she had taken a very long walk, and was going to draw herself a long bath. Aunty Dee asked her to have some tea while she sent up a maid to draw the bath for her. As she undressed foe her bath, she glimpsed herself in the long bath mirror. She knew she had a very desirable body, with its very womanly curves. She touched her cunt lightly as she remembered the action she had had in the early afternoon. She still felt rather wet down there and she brought her fingers up to inhale the rich masculine aroma of the 2 men's sperm still inside her. It seemed to drive her wild with desire and she frigged herself, gently first, and more vigorously later to bring herself to an orgasm, as she had never done before in her life.

After her long bath she got in to bed and was asleep in a thrice. She did not know how long she slept until she was awakened, by a strange feeling on her feet. As she woke up slowly she sensed that it was a pair of hands, which were massaging her feet. She had a warm rush of emotion for Igor, for his thoughtful ways. She would be indeed lucky if her husband would be even half as considerate.

"Ooh, that feels super. Go on, higher."

"Glad to be of some service, Miss." The voice was unaccented, definitely British. Anne jumped up in bed, clutching at the bedclothes. It wasn't Igor. It was a dark haired man, with blue eyes, a strong jaw and a very friendly good-looking face, that she saw. That he did not have a shirt on made her more agitated, though he looked pretty well muscled and toned. He could not have been more than 25 years old, and seemed to be very tall even though he was kneeling at the end of the bed. Another of Igor's friends?

"How did you get here?" Anne's tone was sharp. Sharper than she wanted it to be.

"Igor brought me. He said to tell you that he would be joining us in about 1 hour. So I can give you a really good massage before he comes." The slight lilt in his voice had to be Welsh.

"Look, who are you? I don't know you at all. Do you work on the estate?"

"Ah no, I live quite far away. We are old friends. Igor and me. So I couldn't refuse when he asked me to come down"

Anne did not even want to ask how he could be an old friend of Igor, who had come in to the country recently. She found herself warming up towards him, his friendly voice and face, his easy going temperament and ofcourse his handsome body, at least the parts she could see right now.

"Pardon, I did not introduce myself. I'm Steve. Now do you want to go on with this or do you want me to go away. No pressure. It's totally up to you Miss." He emphasized the 'miss' making her conscious of the rather offhand way she was treating him.

"Look, I am sorry if I sounded rather rude. It is just that this was totally unexpected. I was not expecting to see a stranger. Please do call me Alice, will you?"

"Sure thing, no offence taken. I think you are rather cool, to calm down and not shriek your head off. So what's the deal?"

"What did Igor tell you? Look I am not trying to pry, but I am in a rather delicate situation here."

"Yeah I know baby, you are getting married in a few days and this is sort of, Igor's wedding gift to you. I think it is totally cool. You don't have to worry about anything. As I told you, we are old friends and will do anything for each other. He is really a great guy isn't he?"

"Yes, for the short time I've known him, he's been amazing."

"Does that mean that you are OK with this?"

"Yes I guess so Steve."

"Do you mind turning over, on your tummy."

He continued his ministrations, starting at her feet and working his way up. She couldn't help but marvel his expertise in massage. His fingers seem to find tight spots and work on them till they relax. It was also very sensual, and by the time he was at her buttocks, she was breathing deep with emotion. His fingers slid deep in to her ass crack, parting them slightly and went on to work at her ass hole, kneading and probing. As she tightened her sphincter, he asked her to try to relax and slowly probed her anus with his oil-slicked fingers.

"You like a deep massage?"

"Will it be painful?"

"I will try my best."

He slid one long finger in deep, even before she answered and started feeling her insides. It was a strange feeling, but she did not protest. Ultimately he had 3 fingers in her without causing her any pain, but a whole lot of pleasure. Her gasps seemed to drive him on, and he ended up finger fucking her to an orgasm, pretending not to notice that she was having an orgasm. He continued working his way up to her shoulders, giving her a thorough working over. It was only when she turned over at his request that she saw that he was buck-naked and not the least bit worried about it. He was sweating slightly and his body was covered in a sheen of sweet smelling sweat, which served to better exhibit the muscular planes of his body. His cock was fully erect and jutting out of his body proudly. Anne's eye's widened at its size and girth. It too was covered very profusely with thick veins, but unlike the other 2 men she'd seen, it was quite pale in colour. He had a smattering of dark hair at the center of his chest and a thin line of hair running down the center to widen in to a mass of curly black hair around his genitals. If Steve saw her ogling his body, he made no sign of noticing it and went on with the task at hand. He started working from top to bottom, and her exquisitely sensitive breasts and nipples reveled in his touch. Her nipples were rock hard as he rolled them between his fingers, making her gasp in pleasure. She had to let this sexy hunk know that she needed him badly. The only sign he had shown so far that she too excited him, was his cock, which was by now moist at its tip and a shiny bead of precum was glistening at it's tip about to drip off. All his other actions were done with an almost clinical precision. She instinctively touched the drop of precum delicately, with her fingertip, making him shudder with emotion. She brought her finger to her mouth tasting his salty masculine taste with its unmistakable tinge of musk. She put her hands on his strong arms, which were giving her all this pleasure. He was now nearly at her cunt and she was twisting up in anticipation of what was to follow.

"Deep pelvic massage?" he queried.

"Oh yes please Steve." She gasped out.

"I thought you might say so." he murmured, spreading her labia wide open with one hand, while delicately stroking her wet pussy with the other, letting his fingers brush over her clitoris with up and down strokes.

"Oh Steve, that's... that feels so good." she almost sobbed in pleasure. She was pouring out her womanly fluids copiously in response to his stimulation. He slicked his fingers in her fluid and in one slick motion, inserted two fingers deep in to her vagina. It was too much of sweet pleasure for her to bear, and she started coming at once. He waited till her spasms of pleasure subsided, his fingers deep inside her, before making slow exploratory movements into her inner recesses.

"Oh Steve I need you, please fuck me with your cock. Oh god, you are so good." She could hardly believe that she was uttering these words to him. It was almost involuntary. He did not need further encouragement, and positioned himself above her and started thrusting deep into her vagina. She could hardly start responding to his erotic motions, when she heard Igor's voice.

"Ah, Steve I see you start without us. You done the massage?"

"Yeah this is the last bit, the deep pelvic. Anne preferred it with my cock." Steve hardly paused in his rhythmic thrusting as he answered Igor. He did not seem bothered that Igor was seeing him fully naked.

"Join the fun mate?"

"Good man, you give her lots of pleasure do you? We can increase it for her."

It was then that Anne saw that Igor had got victor too with him and both men were naked and semi-aroused.

"Anne you like to do something different? Something real hot?"

"Oh yeah, anything. What do you want me to do?"

"We fuck your cunt with 2 cocks. One guy under you, and one guy over you. You think you like that?"

"Oh my god. Is that possible? You will tear me up."

"No, we are very careful. I do it with Steve. He got the.... how do you say... slim cock. But very long. Victor, too thick, like mine."

"So what about Victor. What will he do?"

"He prepare my cock for you, and then he feed you his cock. You like his sperm no? Now you roll over, you over Steve."

Anne got more control, after they changed positions and started moving at her own pace, anchored on Steve's cock. She could feel him very deep inside her as she rocked up and down, straddling him. Steve too was thrusting his hips upwards, each time she did a down stroke, intensifying her pleasure. She rested her weight with her hands on his shoulders, there by pinning him down to the bed. It was obvious that he was game for anything, by the sounds he was making, and the glazed look on his face. Igor's hand was on her crack, stroking her, and she was treated to a very strange sight. Victor was kneeling in front of him licking his cock with long strokes of his tongue on all sides. It seemed to give Igor a lot of pleasure as well. When his cock was glistening with Victor's saliva, Igor moved behind Anne to position himself, kneeling between her wide-open legs and Steve's legs, which were clamped together. Igor held Anne's hips in his strong hands while Victor positioned Igor's blunt, saliva slick, cock head at the opening to Anne's already full cunt opening. Igor applied steady pressure without trying to push right inside, letting Anne get used to the sensation. Anne was feeling a certain degree of stretching of her cunt opening accompanied by some pain. Her whimper had Igor querying if she did not like t go on.

"No, go on, do what you have to do."

Igor did not have to be told twice and he pushed in strongly with one mighty thrust. Anne was feeling the strangest sensations. Though there was intense pain, she also had the feeling of incredible heaviness in her pelvic area and a strange feeling of floating in space. She felt that she must be fainting, but there was the continuous tingling feeling radiating from her cunt to all over her body. Igor's huge cock head was ensheathed inside her cunt, lying right next to Steve's deeply buried cock.

The three of them held the position without moving for several minutes allowing Anne to adjust the feeling and relax. It was with the greatest restraint that Steve managed to stop cumming, the potent sensation of Igor's cock head squeezed against his cock shaft, giving him orgasmic pleasure. Igor was the first to start making small but definite fucking movements while supporting Anne's torso against his own with one hand. Though she stiffened at the first movement, she started feeling arcs of pleasure emanating from deep within her body, and started welcoming the movements with deep sounds of passion. Steve too did not take time to realize that Anne was relaxing again and started his deep pelvic thrusts.

The feelings were intense for the two men too, their hard, hot cocks sliding over each other with the fucking movements, especially each time their cock heads moved and the ridges bumped over each other. Anne had her mouth too, full by this time as Victor managed to squeeze himself in front of her to feed his rampant manhood in to her mouth. Igor and Steve knew they could not last long with the level of stimulation going on and slowed the pace a little bit allowing Anne to have her first multiple orgasm, while also enjoying Victor's face fuck.

As her orgasms strengthened, she too started pumping movements of her pelvis, thereby pressing her clitoris against Steve's hard cock shaft. The increase in her pace signaled the approaching orgasm for the two men ensheathed deep in her vagina, while moving against each other too. Steve could no longer hold back and erupted, with a mighty yell. His intense spasmodic thrusts culminated in Igor too starting his orgasm. The semen of the two men overflowed out of her vagina, soaking her groin as well as Steve's. Victor too, watching the hot action started unloading in to Anne's eagerly waiting mouth.

All four collapsed together on Anne's bed and rested after the intense carnal action.

ruwanr
ruwanr
22 Followers