Lessons in Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Latina
Latina
78 Followers

Frank now brought a second finger down to assist in his assault on her sleepy pussy. One finger pushed her tiny hood out of the way, while the other ran slow, lazy circles around her now-unprotected clit. Latina drew in another deep, icy breath. He was not going to get to her, no way, not this morning. She squeezed her legs and thighs together even tighter. But she was too late: his fingers were already on her clit; they were not about to retreat in surrender. Especially since he could now feel that very first drop of internal moisture streaking, like a single tear-drop, down the length of his finger.

Now he really started to fight unfairly. He tried to push his middle finger down further, to invade the fleshy interior folds of her pussy. They could not push their way past her tightly-squeezed thighs, so he brought his thumb down to continue running slow circles around her clit, and then pinched her clit between his thumb and forefinger. Several more drops of creamy liquid lust slid down his fingers. Momentarily distracted, Latina forgot to squeeze her thighs, giving Frank's middle finger just enough space to slip into her now. Feeling his finger slowly sliding in and out of her inner-most and secretive recesses, Latina now realized that she had lost both the battle, and the whole war, to get that extra hour of sleep.

Latina bravely tried to keep her legs tightly locked, but she knew deep in her heart that this was just a futile gesture of a beaten warrior, stubbornly refusing to concede defeat just yet. After about five minutes of his finger massaging her inner depths, and his thumb circling and squeezing her clit, her pussy betrayed her (as it almost always DID) by emanating loud squishy noises of desire. Completely in spite of herself, Latina now spread her legs apart widely, and let Frank's fingers have free reign to roam wherever they wanted, both outside and inside of her now-soaking-wet, desperately-horny pussy, as she continued to grasp and massage his massive shaft, and to cup his enormous, come-swollen balls.

Frank now gently rolled Latina onto her back, and he lay face-down beside her, his lips sweetly brushing hers. In this position, he could (and did) slip his middle finger even deeper into her now. She could feel his pulsating hardness through the sheets, causing their whole mattress to quake. She sat up and pulled her filmy, flimsy, translucent negligee over her head, then she laid down on her back, completely naked now.

Frank slowly kissed all around her soft but firm 38C breasts, her 3-inch-wide reddish-brown areolas, and her hard 1/2-inch nipples. Then he kissed her navel and her tummy, her thick, dark bush, and her creamy, mocha-toned thighs, all the while continuing to massage her inner walls with his long, thin middle finger, and to rub his thumb in circles on her clit, as she soaked his hand and fingers with her horny dampness. She writhed on the bed in uncontrolled fits of horny desire, and she moaned Frank's name repeatedly.

Madame Zora's voice called to her in her mind now, and it seemed the perfect time for Latina to use her newly- acquired trio of magic words, in precisely the pleading, whiny tone that they had practiced in class. "Eeeeeattt me! PLLLLEASSSSE!" Madame Zora had been right, when the moment was right, those three magic words, and the required pleading tone, really DID come to her naturally, effortlessly. She repeated the three magic words again: "EAT me! Eat me, PUUULLLLEEEASE!"

The powerful magic of these three words worked even better than Latina had dared to hope. Frank moved his kisses from her inner thighs, directly onto her clit. His lips felt exquisite against her growing horniness. But she really wanted that long, strong tongue of his, so she repeated the second-most powerful magic words in the universe a third time: "Eat me! PLEASE!" Frank's magical tongue finally rolled slowly past his still-kissing lips, massaging the very tip of her expanding love button, then swirling over her in circles and other creative geometric shapes, as his now-victorious fingers continued their relentless assault on her hot, wet, interior.

"Eat me! PLEASE eat me!" Latina repeated for a fourth time, as Frank's lips wrapped around her swollen, pulsating clit, and he began gently nibbling at her pleasure center. The magic of her powerful words was working on Frank as well as on her, as it was now difficult to tell whose moans of pleasure and desire were louder. And the quaking that Frank's rhythmically-pulsating cock was causing against the mattress, seemed to grow ever more frequent.

Frank slid his palm under Latina's ass cheeks, and lifted them off the mattress. Latina planted the bottoms of her feet flat against the top of the mattress, and used all of her leg and thigh muscles to push her damp pussy higher and higher off the bed, deeper and deeper into Frank's face, as his lips, teeth, and tongue continued to work their own powerful magic all over her throbbing clit, her wide- stretched pussy lips, and her moist inner walls.

With one final upward thrust of her thighs, and sideways sway of her hips, Latina let out her loudest moaning groan yet, and flooded Frank's mouth with her no-longer- containable lust. If those three magic words, "Eat me, please!" could make Latina feel THIS good, she couldn't WAIT to learn the next three magic words, which Madame Zora had promised contained even MORE powerful magic for her and her loving man.

Even before her torrent of juices stopped flowing out of her, Frank was already lying atop her, rubbing his magnificently-hard cock back and forth over the entrance to her wide-open love tunnel.

She wrapped her hands around his waist, and her legs around his firm, exquisitely-chiseled butt, and rolled him flat on his back. She wrapped her fist around his thick shaft, and she eased her slicked-up pussy slowly down over him, a millimeter at a time.

When just his thick, fleshy cock head had slipped past her wide-open pussy lips, Latina found herself reverting to the FIRST set of magic words that Madame Zora had taught her, whispering a sweet "I love you" in Frank's ear.

As the first inch of hard, throbbing shaft slid into her, she said "I love you" in a normal, conversational tone. Another inch in, another increase in volume as she repeated "I love you." These words had slightly less magic than "Eat me, please," it was true, but the power of these magic words was plenty sufficient for Latina right now. By the time that he completely filled her up, Latina was shaking and twitching from head to toe, moaning uncontrollably, and just about bellowing her screams of "I love you" at the top of her lungs, and immensely enjoying the powerful magic that her few simple words were unleashing inside of her body, and deep in her soul.

Meanwhile, she also began slowly sliding herself up and down over his long, thick pleasure-giver, gradually increasing the pace. He grabbed her left hip in his right palm, and began pushing her down on him and lifting her up, rhythmically, very slowly at first, then with gathering speed. The whole time, he was rolling and pinching her right nipple between his left middle and fore fingers.

Frank now grabbed her left hip forcefully, and pulled her downward with one quick stroke, while his own hips thrust powerfully upward. This was all she could take now, more pent-up horniness than she could bear for one second longer, and she quickly released her second flood of love juices all over the outside of his deeply-buried shaft, just as he began to flood her interior chambers with his own hot stickiness.

Latina bent down now, and began showering his lips, neck, and chest with appreciative kisses, even as his cock remained buried deeply inside of her and throbbing-away madly. This was her one and only man she loved, her kindred spirit, her soulmate. Their shared intimacy, helped along by Madame Zora's three magic words, had once more proven how strong was the bond of love between them. Somewhat to her surprise, and to his, Frank exploded once more, nearly as powerfully as his first time. Latina didn't know why this should surprise her: she and Frank shared such a strong love and lust, that they both frequently experienced multiple orgasms during their late-night, early-morning, and mid-day rendezvous. It was just surprising that a magical incantation of "Eat me, please!", meant entirely for her benefit, had brought her husband such joy and pleasure as well.

Latina's pussy was so filled with her own juices and Frank's, that his second orgasmic eruption had no place to go except to ooze down along his still-buried shaft, out past her pussy lips (which were now tightly stretched around his still-hard shaft), and all over her thighs, and his. A few drops of their well-blended liquid passion even dribbled down onto the bed sheet.

Latina felt so good, so loved, so fulfilled, that her pussy muscles now began squeezing tightly around his cock, then releasing, squeezing then releasing, as he continued to slowly thrust in and out of her, and to throb rhythmically against her moist inner walls. After about ten more minutes of him thrusting and throbbing, and her squeezing and releasing, they both came for their third time of the evening, and she collapsed on top of him.

Finally, sore and satisfied, Frank began to soften just a little, and he began to slowly, carefully withdraw, not wishing to hurt either of their now extremely-sensitive but deeply-contented genitals. They both lay side-by-side on their backs, her head nuzzling his chest, as they held hands and tried to drift back to sleep. They had been holding hands and relaxing, cooling-down, for less than five minutes, when the alarm went off. They had been making love for about 50 minutes: yes, time sure DOES fly when you're having fun!

The whole rest of the day at work, Latina wondered what three magic words Madame Zora had for next, that promised even more wonderful magic than the indescribably-powerful magic that Frank and Latina had just shared from those three simple monosyllables: "Eat me, please!"

* * * * *

Lesson 3

"Did you practice last week's lesson?" Madame Zora asked.

"Oh, YES! Yes!" Latina gushed. "Oh, thank you, thank you SO much for that lesson. Those are TRULY three powerful words!"

"I take it, then, that all went exceedingly well?"

Latina closed her eyes and relived the adventure in her mind. "Mmmmm!" she swooned, "YYYYEEESSS, exceedingly well!"

"And he did as you asked, and ate you out REAL good?"

"Mmmmmm-HHHHMMMM!" Latina agreed dreamily.

"And when he was all done eating your sweet pussy, what did you want to do?"

"I wanted to be held in his strong, loving arms, and to hold him in my arms, and to wrap my legs around his tight butt as we made sweet love. I wanted to make love with him."

"You wanted to do WHAT?" Madame Zora asked.

"Make love with him."

"What?"

"I wanted to make love with him."

"I'm afraid I don't understand."

"All right, I wanted him to FUCK me! Is that better? I wanted him to FUCK me deep, hard, and fast. There, is that what you wanted me to say? I wanted--no, I NEEDED, I desperately HUNGERED, for him to FUCK me with that big, thick, magnificent cock of his that I love so much. I NEEDED him to FUCK me, right away, I just couldn't wait one second longer! I admit it, I never needing a FUCKING more desperately than I did at that moment, OK? And he did, he fucked me SSSOOO good, thrusting so HARD and FAST. Mmmmm!"

"Very good, Latina, VERY good! Because that leads me to my next three magic words. Unlike the last set, 'Eat me, please,' which have to be whined to have their maximum magical power, these next three magic words have the same incredible magic power no matter HOW you say them. When you start to get uncontrollably horny, you can whisper these three magic words in his ear: 'Fuck me, baby.' When he starts to give it to you, you can emphasize the first word: 'FUCK me, baby!' When you want to make sure he knows that you need him to focus on YOUR pleasure, you can emphasize the second word: 'Fuck ME, baby!' When he is pistoning in and out of you at 90,000 miles an hour, and you feel about to explode all over him, you can bark it out like a drill sergeant ordering around a new Marine Corps recruit: 'FUCK ME, BABY!' You can pant it out in breathless exhilaration: 'Fuck me, bbbbaaaabbby!' You can even whine it out, like the previous three words I taught you: 'Ohhhhh, ffffuuuuccckkk me, ba-a-a-a-bbbb-eeee!' There is simply no WRONG way to use these three words, so powerful is their magic, the magic that they contain and unleash. Try it with your Frank, you'll SEE how powerful an effect these three magic words really can have with your man."

"OK, you've told me lots of ways to use these words. But how do I know WHEN to use them?" Latina asked.

"You've already answered that yourself," Madame Zora replied. "The magic words I've been teaching you have all been sequential. You start by getting him to say 'I love you', then reply 'I love you', then when the kissing, hugging, fondling, and petting gets really heavy, you let fly the second set of magic words, a whiny, pleading 'Eat me, please.' If he has any talent at all with his tongue--"

"Oh, that's NO problem at all. His tongue sends me into thrashing, moaning, dripping ecstasy every time he eats me out, until all I want him to do, all I can even THINK about, is feeling his long, thick rod pumping fast and hard in and out of me."

"Precisely. And that's when--"

"When I should say these new magic words, 'Fuck me, baby'. I get it."

"Precisely. I knew you were a fast learner."

Latina reached into her micro-mini cut-off jeans shorts and began repeating her newly-learned magic words, while massaging her dampening pussy: "Fuck me, baby. FUCK me, baby! Fuck MMMMEEEEE, baby!"

Then she interrupted herself: "Umm, excuse me, Madame Zora?"

"Yes?"

"Can we end class early, like right now? I'm getting so HORNY all of the sudden, and all I want to do right now is rush home and jump on my Frank, and BEG him to fuck me. Is it OK if I go do that, like RIGHT now?"

"Is it OK? Is it OK! Why, I INSIST on it! That is your homework assignment, to use your newest magic words and report back to me on what effect they had with your husband. Go, go, hurry home now, young lady. Hurry, and get yourself completely and thoroughly fucked, like yo've never been fucked before. Go right NOW, and HURRY home!"

Latina likely broke every speed-limit law scurrying home now, and in record time, she slipped into her favorite of all the sexy lingerie that Frank was always buying her. It featured a shiny, satiny purple bra with peekaboo cut-outs for her long, hard nipples, these holes encircled with dainty white lace, and topped with white bows above each nipple. This was paired with a matching purple-satin crotchless panty, a purple lace garter belt, and sheer black-mesh fishnet stockings. The whole was then covered with a wispy purple baby-doll, held closed at the front by two white ribbons. A pair of purple open-toed, spiked-heel slippers, topped with purple feathers over the toes, completed the outfit.

Latina emerged from the bathroom to find that Frank, too, had changed clothes. He was in a light-blue denim shirt, with the top two buttons open to reveal just a hint of the luxurious carpet of his chest hair, which she loves to run her fingers, lips, and tongue over. He also had on microscopically-short white corduroy shorts, showing off the vast expanse of slender, muscular, hairy legs that seemed to make up most of his 5'10" height, legs that always felt SSSOOOO good when wrapped around her torso, legs that so beautifully framed his long, thick, delectable treat that she loved to suck. Legs that, if she used her magic phrases properly, would soon enough be powering the strong, deep, rapid thrusts for which she was already starting to hunger.

Latina stood facing Frank, and began softly, delicately kissing first his upper lip, then his lower, softly sucking on each lip in turn, before pressing her entire mouth firmly against his in a series of ever more exciting kisses. Frank's lips parted ever so slightly, and Latina's tongue slowly uncoiled into his mouth. Frank pulled away just long enough to whisper "I love you" before hugging her close and returning her French kisses.

Latina, meanwhile, continued to unbutton Frank's shirt, and when she reached the lowest button, she yanked his shirt- tails free of the waistband of his tiny shorts, and began a slow, circular massage of his chest with her open palm.

Frank gently pushed Latina down onto their queen-size bed, and placed a pillow behind her neck. Then he slowly sauntered over to their entertainment center, and pressed the PLAY button. A slow, seductive saxophone solo began to softly wail from their stereo.

"What are you doing, dear?" Latina asked.

"Just sit back and enjoy the show, honey," Frank smiled, leaning over her at the edge of their bed.

Frank slowly, seductively slid his short denim shirt sleeves down his arms, in rhythm to the sax solo, his slender waist slowly gyrating, bumping, and grinding the whole time. He then tossed his shirt down to her on the bed. Instinctively, she caught the shirt, and held it to her face, breathing in the intoxicating scent of masculine musky sweat and his sweet cologne.

Frank pointed to the shiny brass snap at the top of his skimpy white corduroy shorts, then hooked both thumbs inside the waistband at the front of his shorts.

"Yes," Latina answered to Frank's unspoken question. "Oh, yes, please unsnap those shorts. I'm DYING to see what you've got underneath there." Sure, she had seen it, held it, sucked it, and been fucked by it so many times in three years, but right now, she just wanted to see his manhood yet again. Her desire was every bit as strong now, as the very FIRST time she anticipated seeing his bare cock, on their fourth date.

Hearing the slight tinge of horny desperation in his wife's voice, Frank decided to tease just a bit longer, and he began running one finger after another up and down the front of his zipper, letting Latina see the front of his tight shorts growing ever tighter, as his ridge grew both longer and wider with each stroke of his fingers. But soon he realized that if he didn't get on with his private strip- tease, his own horniness would get out of control. So with his thumbs still hooked into his waistband, he unsnapped his corduroy shorts.

Latina reached up with both hands, grabbing his zipper and starting to slowly glide it downward.

Frank lightly and playfully slapped his wife's hand. "Nuh, uh, uh!" he chided. "Mustn't touch the stripper. You can LOOK, but don't touch!"

Frank's fingers now completed the work his wife had started, opening his zipper and slowly skimming his shorts down his legs. He then kicked-off his shorts, past his sexy feet and long, slender toes, revealing the red-hot silky boxers underneath.

Getting into the game now, Latina reached into Frank's wallet on the nightstand, and pulled out a crisp, new twenty dollar bill, curling it up like a cigar, and gently slipping it into the waistband of his fiery-red boxers.

"What do you want me to do for that twenty dollars?" Frank teased.

Getting more and more into playing the role of a patron at a male stripper show, Latina cat-called "Take it off! Take it all off!"

Frank crawled up on the bed, on his knees, straddling her 38C breasts, which were so beautifully framed by her purple satin peekaboo bra. "Why don't you take it off of me yourself?" Frank challenged.

"I thought I wasn't supposed to touch the stripper?" Latina giggled, pulling his wasitband away from his tummy and slowly sliding the red boxers down his legs, using both hands. The twenty dollar bill slowly fluttered downward from Frank's shorts, landing atop the cut-out hole for her excited, swollen left nipple. Frank slid his boxers past one ankle, and then the other. He twirled them playfully around one finger, before tossing his boxers neatly into the open drawer of their nightstand. Underneath, Frank wore the tiniest, sexiest, high-cut men's bikini briefs, a medium-grey cotton. Latina tossed her head from side to side, hoping to catch even the faintest glimpse of his big, hairy balls between his beautifully-muscular thighs. His thighs, and the crotch of his tiny briefs, were so temptingly close to her face as he straddled her bustline, yet they were just out of reach of her hungry lips and tongue.

Latina
Latina
78 Followers