Lessons in O-Chem Ch. 03

Story Info
Discovering a Catalyst.
2.6k words
4.19
3.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fall was coming to an end. Laney saw the Professor less often in his office so as not to draw any suspicion. However she came to his house a few times a week. Sometimes she spent all weekend with him, cooking, watching movies and making love. And reviewing class lessons - sometimes.

One Saturday, Laney picked up a pizza after work and headed over to the Professor's house. He had never been to her apartment. It was only a four unit dwelling, but the downstairs neighbors were actually students at the same college. Laney wanted to protect their secret. She didn't want anyone to know about her relationship. Besides, the Professor had a bigger home that afforded much more privacy.

She drove over and parked. Sometimes he would be sitting on the swinging bench on the porch, waiting for her, but she did not see him outside. She went to the front door and knocked, but no one answered. The door was unlocked so she went inside, setting the pizza down on the kitchen table.

"Professor?" she called out.

She took a few steps and realized the door to her left was open slightly, with the lights on. She thought that door was for a closet, but as she got closer she could see stairs leading down. She opened the door and stepped down to the lower level.

It was a fully furnished basement. One side had a TV, couch, chairs and a coffee table. There was even a mini wet bar to one side. The other side was tiled, and contained a lab bench and all kinds of chemistry equipment.

"Wow!", she exclaimed.

The Professor turned when he heard her. "Oh Laney, sorry about that. I didn't hear you come in. I must have lost track of the time."

"You have a laboratory in your house?" she asked.

"Yeah." He looked so cute with his goggles and white lab coat. He was swirling a flask with what looked like some kind of solvent swishing around inside.

"What are you doing?" she asked. It looked like there were various projects going on. Notes and books were scattered about.

"I'm a chemist, Laney. I teach for a living, but I actually have a lot more fun working down here, doing experiments and proving theorems."

Sure Laney knew he was good at chemistry. She didn't realize he was absolutely fanatical about it though.

A set of test tubes set up near the end of the bench caught her eye. There was a notebook next to it. It looked like he had been comparing the strengths of whatever was in the tubes.

She gestured to the setup. "What is the point of this experiment?"

He sighed. She knew he often sighed when he had to explain something he really didn't want to go into.

"You know what? Why don't we go upstairs and have dinner."

"Professor?" She asked, tapping the notebook with her finger.

"Okay." He put the flask in a mini fridge and took off his goggles. "I was testing a chemical that enhances pleasure."

Laney laughed. "What?! Are you serious? Like what kind of pleasure?"

He gave a small laugh. "Sexual pleasure. It sounds really weird when I say it out loud but basically I was trying to find a way to enhance orgasm."

Laney could not believe what she was hearing. "Really? Does it work?"

Now the Professor gave a knowing chuckle. "I'd say so."

Laney was smiling too now. "Can I try it? What's it like?"

There was that sigh again. "I don't recommend it. Obviously it's unregulated. I can't guarantee its safety."

Laney's eyes were filled with hope. "But you are amazing. You know everything. Look at all of these equations and experiments. You obviously know what you are doing."

He paused, thinking. Finally he said, "Maybe you should think about it."

"I have thought about it. Let's do this."

The Professor had learned early on that Laney was quite stubborn. "Let's go have dinner then we'll talk about it."

They went upstairs. The Professor mixed up some gin and tonics while Laney put pizza slices on their plates. They sat at the table and watched the sun disappear. They talked about how their weekend was going so far.

Then Laney circled back to the urgent matter at hand. "So what does it feel like?"

The Professor laughed. "It's not a big deal. It just makes the feeling stronger."

Laney was impressed. "That is amazing. So how does it work- do you have to drink it beforehand?"

He was sighing too much tonight. "No. You can't drink it. It will break down before it becomes effective. It's an intracardiac injection."

Needles didn't really bother Laney. She had given shots to animals in the clinic she worked at and as long as she didn't think about it too much, she was okay. But she involuntarily shook when she understood what he said. Suddenly her can-do attitude lessened.

"You have to put a needle into my heart? Like during sex?"

"You know what? Let's forget about this whole thing. It's just something I've been working on. I should probably throw it out actually. It's nothing."

"No, no." She had a resolved look on her face. "I still want to try it."

Secretly the Professor wanted her to try it. He had only used the serum on himself a few times. His orgasm was so much more powerful. He didn't want to come out and say so, but his ejaculate had flown clear across the room when he tested it. He wondered what it would be like for Laney.

She looked nervous. The Professor knew he had to get her to loosen up.

"Look, finish up. I'm going to be right back." He left and went outside. He came back in a minute later with some firewood.

"Are we having a fire tonight?"

He threw the logs down next to the fireplace in the living room. "That we are."

Laney put the leftover food away and cleaned up the kitchen. She also made another drink. Soon a cozy fire was burning. While Laney was in the bathroom, the Professor went downstairs and grabbed the weakest serum and a syringe from a lab kit. He prepared the syringe and brought it upstairs and placed it on the table by the couch so that it was obscured from view.

She came back and sat next to him. They talked and watched the fire for awhile. Soon it was the only glow in the whole house.

Laney was actually starting to feel sleepy - but as scared as she was, she really wanted to try the experiment. She sat up suddenly, leaned over and started kissing the Professor. She loved to run her fingernails along his scalp. She loved to sit in class and look at him and think about how soft his hair was and how his lips tasted and the sounds he made when he was coming inside her and how his cum felt when it slid down along her legs. She wanted him all and she wanted this new heightened experience too.

She straddled him and breathed in his ear. "Make me feel everything."

"Okay my dear."

She loved when he whispered. He didn't use pet names too often but when he did, her heart swelled and tears came to her eyes. He surprised her when he suddenly pulled her off and had her sit on the couch. Then he sat on the floor and removed her socks. He started massaging them with his big, powerful hands and Laney could feel her panties dampen suddenly. He was rubbing her feet hard, then her calves. Then she felt his mouth suck one of her toes. Laney had never understood why people had a foot fetish until now. She had no idea feet could be so sensitive.

"Mmmmm." She said, leaning back into the couch cushion. The Professor helped her pull off her pants, and he continued his massage slowly up her legs until his hands were at the edge of her panties and his tongue was rubbing her clit over the fabric.

She pulled off the rest of her clothes, then unbuttoned his shirt. He was an older gentleman but he still had muscle. He pulled off his undershirt and his pants. Laney could see his proud manhood straining against his briefs. She rubbed it gently, and could feel a wet spot on the fabric.

"Take these off too." She muttered.

He pulled them down and stepped out of them. And there she had it. In the dying light of the fire he met her gaze.

"God." Laney whispered. And she meant what she said. He looked like a God to her, with how tall he was, and his piercing blue eyes and dark reddish hair and a fantastic erection. He was older but his body was still muscular and strong. She felt another tremor go through her body. She couldn't wait to have him.

He got on his knees again, leaning over and tasting her swollen pussy. He licked her delicious folds and could taste the slight saltiness. He could feel his own precum leaking out.

"We are making a mess tonight." He said quietly.

She laughed and then she moaned as she felt him slide two fingers inside her, sliding in and out, rubbing against her. He could hear her breaths quicken. He slowed down, then pulled them out. He sat on the couch next to her and grabbed her hips as she got up and hovered close.

"Come here you." He said raggedly. He could see her sweetness drip between her legs in the light of the fire. She did as she was told, encircling her arms around his neck and rubbing her lips over his aching manhood a few times before dropping low. He barely fit inside her. When she was really determined she would force his length all the way in. It hurt to be poked so deep, but at the same time it was so satisfying to have him all.

She started rocking slowly. They were both panting. He loved how tight she felt when she rocked him. She was kissing him hard on the lips, opening her mouth and slowly pressing her tongue across his. She was amazing at kissing. She went over his tongue again and again, breathing hard through her nose. She felt like she was getting close already so she slowed down a little. Her hands were running through his hair again, pressing him to her as she continued her tongue massage. His hands were squeezing her butt. Each cheek fit nearly perfectly in his hands and he loved to squeeze her ass as he entered her again and again.

While she was preoccupied with his mouth, he reached over carefully and grabbed the syringe. She had picked up the pace again and her breathing was faster. He knew she was close.

"Laney look up and hold still." He whispered. He pulled off the cap and tapped the syringe quickly, then squirted a little out.

She swallowed as she saw what he was doing, but looked up at the ceiling as she tried to stop riding him for a second.

She felt a pinch, and then a sharp pain in her chest. And then a warmth that quickly spread. She gasped. She felt like her heart was racing.

And suddenly she could feel him. She could feel the edge of the bulbous head as it dragged against her as it pulled out. She could feel her walls flex as he forced her to separate for him. She could feel herself secrete fluid to help him slide in and out. And she felt herself rapidly approach the edge as his head continuously rubbed against her, rubbing her G-spot and rubbing against her cervix.

"Oh God...Oh my God..." She kept saying. She felt like she was barely in control of her body. She could only focus on his organ, moving her to new emotions of passion and desire. She wanted, no, needed his cum. She needed it more than air.

The Professor had not given her the full dose. He knew she only needed a few more strokes and he quickly injected himself. It was the same feeling he expected - his manhood swelled even more as the veins pulsed, trying to accommodate the extra pressure. It also became more sensitive and suddenly he felt himself stretching her, feeling her wetness envelop him, feeling the heat they were generating from the friction of their bodies against each other.

"Please cum please cum please cum!" She was crying out. The Professor could hear the intensity and desperation in her voice. She was paralyzed with ecstasy. He grabbed her hips and moved her, bringing her to the throes of orgasm. He felt her whole well tighten, squeezing him much stronger than usual, and then he started feeling the contractions and hot wetness coat him, encouraging him to release. He grunted hard as he felt himself stiffen, then climax. He pulled her all the way down until he hit the end of her, then pulled her up a little to make room for the sticky fluid that was about to be expelled. He could feel semen shoot out again and again, flooding her, surging through her depths as his member pulsated almost violently, in rhythm to her squeezing well.

It took some time before they came down from the new high. She was slumped onto him, her head on his shoulder, trying to catch her breath, shaking. He felt tears dripping onto his chest.

"Laney, are you okay?"

He felt her nod but she didn't look up. He patted her back and put his palm over the back of her head.

"Let's go up to bed, ok?"

"Okay." she whispered.

He felt himself slide out of her. He encircled her waist, and stood up from the couch, holding onto her still. Then he carried her upstairs. He set her on the edge of the tub, wet a washcloth and washed off her face and then the sticky mess between her legs.

"So, what did you think?" He asked carefully as he grabbed a towel to dry her inner thighs.

"It was really intense. Like I could feel you. I could feel every bit of you against me. It was intense." She repeated.

"Okay." He whispered. He started wiping the side of her face then paused, studying her dark solemn eyes which stared back at him.

"Did it hurt?" He asked.

"Only in the beginning. But it was definitely worth it." She said. She reached over and tentatively touched his face.

The Professor didn't want to admit it, but he was developing strong feelings for Laney. And he knew that she cared about him. It worried him slightly because he knew a future together would be hard for both of them -especially her- and he didn't want to be a burden. It made him sad to think of living a life without her light and love. But no matter what happened, he was grateful to have experienced her love at all. Ever since they had gotten together, he felt happier. She inspired him to be a better person. And the memories they were making now were some of the best of his entire life.

She could see he was thinking as he studied her face. He grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Why don't you finish cleaning up. I'm going to put out the fire." He grabbed his bathrobe and went downstairs.

Laney finished getting ready, then got in bed. She started dozing immediately, but felt as he got in bed. She moved over to snuggle next to him. He kissed her forehead and she fell asleep as he ran his fingers through her hair.