Lessons in O-Chem Ch. 04

Story Info
Laney and the Professor on Winter Break.
8.7k words
4.62
5.7k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This chapter, previous chapters and subsequent chapters are all works of fiction.*

*****

A few weeks before the fall semester ended, the Professor wanted to talk to Laney about the upcoming holidays.

"I've been thinking about doing something special for Christmas." He remarked one afternoon as they were coming back from a walk in the woods behind his house.

Laney instantly got excited. "Like what?"

"Well it's a surprise. But can you take a week off?"

"Um, yeah I will find out but probably. What are we going to be doing? Are we going on a trip?"

He chuckled. "Just let me know the dates you are free."

She was able to get time off from work, and the Professor made some plans for them. He was so secretive. Laney had a feeling they were going away somewhere. She really hoped so.

About a week before the vacation, he gave her some money and asked her to get some fancy new clothes. He told her to be prepared for a warmer climate. She smiled all the way to the local mall.

She could barely sleep the night before. They were leaving before the sun rose, and finally she dozed off, only to be woken up soon after by the alarm.

"Ugh. I feel so tired." She complained when he tried pulling the blanket off of her.

"We are on the first flight out. Come on. Once we get down there you can sleep on the beach."

That got Laney motivated. They got ready and went to the local airport.

A fresh faced young woman greeted them at the counter. She checked them in and reviewed their itinerary.

"To Miami, Sir?" She asked the Professor.

"Are you serious!" Laney cried out. The woman gave her a weird look, then passed the boarding passes to the Professor.

"Oh my God!" Laney said as they dropped off their luggage then went to stand in the security line.

"Are you excited?" He asked her with a laugh.

"This is the best gift in the world." She had a huge smile on her face.

They got through and walked towards their gate. They stopped at a local coffee shop for breakfast, ate, then went to sit at the gate.

They sat facing the window so they could look east. The sun was so beautiful as it rose from the dusky cloud cover. Beautiful blues slowly melted into purples, then pinks and finally oranges streaked the sky. They sat quietly for awhile, watching the progressive changes as the sun started to claim the sky.

"Why did you plan this?" She asked him finally.

He looked down, then over at her. He tentatively reached out and touched her hand. Then he held it, thinking. Then he squeezed it.

"I know you are okay with hanging out at home and not going out together. And I fully understand and agree that we should not take a chance being seen together." He started stroking her palm lightly. "But sometimes it bothers me a little bit. And I just want to be in a place where none of that matters. If even for a little while."

It was beautiful. His words so meaningful and more thoughtful than any gift she could have asked for. It was the first time they had really touched in public. It felt nice to be able to just touch him and not worry about the consequences.

A little while later they stood to go to their gate for boarding. They didn't let go of their hands until they got to their seats. Laney sat back with a blanket the stewardess kindly provided her, closed her eyes and started dozing. The Professor put his earbuds in and started listening to an audio book.

After a few hours, they finally landed. Laney opened her eyes and feasted her eyes on the evergreens and palm trees that dominated the landscape beyond the airport limits.

They got off the plane, grabbed their luggage and picked up their rental car. Then they started driving.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"Well, check-in isn't until two at the earliest, so I was thinking we could go to the beach for now."

Beaches were all over the place. He drove in the direction of the hotel and they soon found one fairly close to where they were staying.

The coastal city was so beautiful. There were tall skyscrapers nearby, white sands and aqua water that sparkled like millions of glittering diamonds. They changed in the public rest area, then spread out some towels. She laid down, relaxing and taking it all in.

Suddenly she felt something cold and wet hit her belly. "Ohh!"

The Professor started rubbing the sunscreen all over her. "Don't want you to burn." He remarked.

It felt so good to have his powerful hands rubbing her muscles in the hot sun. After she was done, she put some on him, then they laid down.

She had her eyes closed and tilted her head up towards the sun. Suddenly she felt his lips on hers. It felt so weird to be affectionate in public. It didn't occur to her until just then, but she realized the Professor really liked PDA. She put a hand to the back of his head and pressed him harder against her. She thought about stroking his tongue with hers, but at the same time didn't want to get both of them aroused. That would be funny - to fly so far away only to be arrested for something which they tried so hard to conceal at home.

They swam, and sunbathed. At lunchtime they decided to change and find a place to eat. They went to a local diner, and then finally it was nearly check in time. They found the hotel and checked in at the lobby.

"Congratulations." The front desk clerk said, smiling as she handed them the key. They got into the elevator and went up to the sixth floor.

"Why did she say congratulations?" Laney asked as the Professor swiped the keycard.

He smiled and pushed the door open. Laney's eyes fell upon a beautiful bouquet of red roses on the front table of their suite. She picked up the card next to it which read, "Congratulations on your marriage!"

"i booked the honeymoon suite." He explained casually, putting his luggage down.

"Why?" She said with a laugh.

He went to the fridge and pulled out a box. "So we could have some chocolate covered strawberries."

She laughed. "Well, I want to go sit by the pool."

He agreed with her, so they changed and went out to the swimming pool at the hotel. There were some cabanas set up with lounge chairs under them, so they grabbed one with two chairs set up. Laney laid down and closed her eyes and listened to people talking nearby, kids swimming in the water, and the wind as it rustled the palms overhead. She heard something get placed on the table next to her. She looked over and saw the professor had gotten them some drinks.

"What kind of margarita is this?" She couldn't tell what type it was.

"Strawberry coconut." He said.

She grabbed it and clinked glasses with his beer. Then she set it down on the mini table next to them, and laid down again, this time reaching over and lightly teasing her long fingernails over his arm.

"I like touching you." She said. "When I'm sitting in class sometimes I just think about feeling you and then you look at me and it makes me melt inside."

"Yeah I wanted to mention that. In class you need to stop daydreaming so much and focus on what I'm saying."

"Hmmm. But if I stop daydreaming and start paying attention all the time, I might not need private lessons from you anymore."

"Well then." The Professor said. "I suppose we can't have that." He grabbed her hand and held it while they relaxed.

As evening approached, they went back up to their room to shower and change.

"Did you bring a fancy dress?" He asked her while they showered.

"Yes I did."

"Good. Wear it tonight. We have reservations for a nice restaurant not too far from here."

It felt like a dream. He really felt like a boyfriend. Strangely enough they had never had a conversation about being exclusive but Laney was only interested in spending time with him and she knew the feeling was mutual. She got out of the shower before he did. She wanted to surprise him. She toweled off quickly then went in the other room where her luggage was strewn about. She threw on a bra and pulled on a tiny thong, then grabbed one of her dresses out of the suitcase. It was the customary little black dress, made of soft rayon that hugged her curves. The short sleeved dress had a moderately deep vneck and flared out at the waist, stopping just below her knee. She liked it because it was modest, but still accented some of her favorite features - her breasts and her legs.

She had just gotten both of her strappy high heels on when the bathroom door opened and the Professor took a breath.

"Wow look at you!"

He was a head taller than Laney, but with the heels on, the distance was much less. She had medium length dark hair, skin that had already started turning tan, and sparkling brown eyes. And she was skinny. She really didn't have much in terms of curves but her body was very beautiful nonetheless.

She laughed, then walked over to him coyly. He had just a towel on. She took a finger and started to loosen it.

He grabbed her hand and kissed her. "We don't have time for that now. Our reservation is for six."

"Okay. But I would like some dessert soon."

She made a grab for his towel and he pulled it tight. "Go find the ice machine and get us some ice. We got a bottle of champagne with the room."

She gave him a knowing smile, then left in search of the ice while he got ready.

The Professor changed and groomed himself. Then he got his shoes on. Laney still wasn't back yet and he started getting concerned. What could be taking so long? He started thinking about calling the front desk when he heard the door unlock and Laney stepped in with a small bucket of ice.

"My God Laney that took forever." He said, grabbing the bucket from her and setting it in the sink.

"Yah so I kind of got lost and forgot where our room was." She said in a huff.

He started laughing. "But they put maps all over the place. You didn't notice that?"

"I guess I didn't." It was true. Laney was horrible with directions and spatial orientation.

While the Professor had a good laugh at her expense, she took a moment to check out his outfit. He wore a black button down shirt and black slacks and a black blazer that was left open. He also had on a milky white tie and matching kerchief in the pocket.

"Wow. We look like we could be famous!" She said.

"You have to stop messing around or we are going to be late." He teased as they walked out of the room.

"I wasn't messing around!" Laney pretended to be annoyed but knew he was joking. She loved to hear him laugh.

They went to a really nice steakhouse with dim lighting and soft music playing in the background. Their table was next to a window that overlooked a busy waterway. They ordered a bottle of wine and two orders of filet mignon and watched as boats went up and down the channel.

"You look very beautiful tonight." He said to her. Her face was illuminated in the soft glow of the candle at their table.

She hoped he couldn't see the tears in her eyes.

"Thank you. You look...quite handsome Professor."

The moment touched her. She casually wiped a tear that slowly trickled down her cheek. He reached out and held her hands.

They had a lovely dinner and as they left, Laney felt giddy from the wine and high on her love for the Professor. They walked back to the hotel, holding hands, talking and laughing. Miami was made of magic. At night, colorful lights lit up the night life. The city was buzzing with beautiful people and Laney shouted out, "I'm so glad to be here!"

"Laney...calm down." The Professor said, laughing. In response she stopped, pulled him towards her and kissed him. She was surprised at the fervor in which he kissed her back. He put his hands on her cheeks and swept her hair back as he kissed her with force. She loved feeling his need for her. After a breathless minute, she pulled away and said, "We should go back to our room." Her heart was pounding. She felt so full of love for this man. The age difference didn't matter. Neither did the fact that she was his student. She was his lover and here and now that was the only thing that mattered.

They hurriedly went up to their hotel room. Laney paused as he fumbled with the door lock. It gave her that sense of deja-vu, from when their relationship first became personal. She tentatively reached out and put her hand over his. He stopped and studied her, locking eyes with her. He suddenly seemed boyish and shy. The moment hung in the air as he assessed her.

"I was in love with you even before that night, you know." He admitted finally.

Wow. She wanted to hold onto the moment forever. She felt tears running down her cheeks as she just looked at him with her big, shining eyes.

"Also I'm really bad at unlocking doors."

Laney burst out laughing. He was so endearing it made her heart ache with want. She wanted to be with this man for as long as time would allow them to have. He got the door unlocked and they went inside the dark room. The only light was from the moon, filtering in through the soft curtains of the doors to the balcony. They got each other undressed and crawled into bed naked and just held each other.

"I love you Laney." He whispered finally.

"I love you too...Patrick." She whispered back in the dark. She imagined her soft voice carried like cool waves to him, reaching his ears and opening his heart.

She had never called him by his first name before. She liked calling him Professor. She liked being his special student, carrying on a satisfying sexual liaison with him. Laney had also never heard him tell her he loved her, aside from the moment by the door. She suddenly felt like she was his equal - not a young naive student. She felt like a woman.

"I like how you say my name." He whispered.

She sat up on one elbow suddenly, and reached for his semi-hard member.

"Patrick." She said, giving him a gentle squeeze. His member pulsated in response. She moved down and rubbed his head against her mouth, feeling the smooth texture against her sensitive lips. "Patrick." She whispered against his cock, then put him in her mouth and started sucking.

The Professor moaned in response. He wanted to make love to this woman and he felt himself stiffen quickly with the feel of her tongue swirling around him, drawing him in and out, creating suction. She was sliding up and down with her hand, coating him in saliva, going faster, then slower. Then she took him in as far as she could take. He was bigger than average, and thick too. It got tighter at the back of her mouth and he felt himself throb in response.

"Laney I need to make love to you." He whispered.

She let him carefully out of her mouth and laid on her back as he mounted her. She was aching to feel him and she let out a breath as she felt his member seeking her. He rubbed against her outer lips, feeling the hot stickiness that was begging for his entrance. He pushed inside and she cried out softly. She didn't think she had ever felt him this swollen. He was rubbing that sweet spot inside with a sense of urgency.

"I love you...so much..." He said, his voice breaking. She had her hands on him, trying to push him in as deep as he could fit. She needed him all. She felt drops fall onto her face and realized they were tears.

"Ohhhh...Patrick..."

She felt him move faster and could feel his heat and knew he was almost there. He was pressing against her faster and suddenly they were crying out, holding each other as waves of euphoria swept through them both. He collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily, and she held him, feeling him slowly relax as they settled to sleep.

Laney woke up early the next morning and looked around. Clothes were strewn everywhere. The screen to the balcony was partially open and a light breeze pushed at the curtains. The bedsheets were a mess and The Professor was asleep next to her, an arm strewn over her torso. She laid there and thought about the pervious evening. It felt like something out of a fairytale. She knew the Professor loved her, but it was incredibly gratifying to hear him declare his love for her. She felt like they had started a new chapter in their relationship. They were completely smitten with each other.

Th Professor stirred and woke up. He saw that she was up.

"Good morning my dear." He said. "Have you been awake long?"

"No." She said, smiling.

He stretched, then looked over at her. "What are you smiling about?" He teased.

She blushed a little. "Um...thank you for last night. Its nice to know where I stand with you."

"Laney you're my girlfriend. You know that I love you."

"Yes well sometimes it's nice to actually hear it." She teased him back.

He laughed. "So is this the start of our first fight?"

"What? No. I'm just saying it's okay for you to show your emotions once in awhile."

He laughed, then changed the subject. "All right. Let's get up and shower off. You must be hungry, and we should get cleaned up after last night."

They got cleaned up, then got dressed and sat on the balcony with the box of strawberries from the fridge, and some tea and coffee. They watched boats go by and talked about plans for the day.

"I did some research earlier and found some really nice beaches south of here." She was saying. "Plus there is outlet shopping nearby."

The Professor was sipping his coffee as he watched a boat drift by. "You know what we should do is rent a boat and go exploring."

"Don't you need a boating license or something?"

"Yeah, I have one."

"You do?" Laney asked, surprised. "I didn't know that. Can you use it here?"

"Sure. It doesn't matter where you were registered. As long as you complete the class you can use it anywhere."

Laney grabbed one of the last strawberries. "Let's hurry up and go!"

The Professor laughed at her enthusiasm.

Laney changed into her ocean blue bathing suit and pulled on a short green tie dye dress over it while the Professor finished up his coffee then got changed and grabbed extra provisions for the day at sea.

They stopped at a local sandwich shop and got sandwiches for later, then drove to a marina. The Professor worked out some details, and before long they were led to their boat rental, the Tiffany Blue.

"Tiffany Blue?" Laney read the name on the side. "Who picks names for boats?"

The Professor had already stepped foot on board and was preparing for their departure.

"I imagine the owners." He said, before stepping below deck.

Laney didn't know how big the boat was, but it had a small lower deck with a galley, bathroom and bedroom too. Sunlight poured in from the various windows that made the space seem airy and spacious. Laney started putting her stuff down when she felt herself moving.

She went above deck where the Professor was skillfully maneuvering out of the marina.

"Are you ready for some fun, Laney?" He shouted over the smooth roar of the engine.

She laughed and held onto her straw hat. "Go for it!!"

He opened the throttle and within seconds they were roaring across the gentle ocean swells. The city quickly became smaller until she couldn't see it anymore. The Professor looked so good with his short hair blowing in the breeze, his sunglasses on and his white short sleeved shirt partially unbuttoned. After she was done putting sunscreen on, she put some on her hands, then went behind the professor and started rubbing it on his exposed chest.

"Do you want to drive?"

"Can you help me?"

He laughed. "I have to or else we'll get lost!"

She feigned disgust. "Ugh nevermind."

She relaxed instantly when she felt his big warm hands grab her by her small waist, moving her in front of him, then put his hands over hers on the wheel. It was a clear day, with the sunlight glittering off of the beautiful aqua water. After awhile they slowed, then cut the engine. The boat swayed and rocked on the gentle swells. There was not another person in sight. It was eerily quiet, with just the sound of the waves slapping the sides of the vessel.