Lessons Learned Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well the towels are on your bed. I also left you a sponge pouf. I know you like those."

I smiled, "Thank you Chessa."

Shane looked at his watch. "Well Baby I gotta get home. Are we still on for tomorrow?"

"Yea baby." I replied.

"Good." We both got up from the sofa.

Maurice looked at his watch. "I got to get going myself." He turned to Chessa and smiled leeringly at her. She turned away from his gaze and pulled her tank down nervously.

"I'm going to say goodbye tot hem right quick. Can I borrow some night clothes?"

"Sure. I'll put them in your room."

"Thanks Chessa." I replied.

She nodded and quickly left out the room.

Maurice chuckled to himself and left out the door. Shane and I left out behind him. We stood at the stoop. I hugged Maurice first.

"You are something else. Why do you keep messing with that girl?"

"What do you mean?" Maurice asked in feigned surprised.

"Yea, ok. You keep on. She's going to knock you out one day."

Maurice laughed at that. He kissed me on the cheek and replied.

"Little sister there are a lot of things that Francessca LaRue would like to do me. Knocking me out is not one of them." Maurice replied confidently.

He gave me a hug, shook hands with Shane and walked down the pathway to his car with a big smile on his face. Shane and I watched him pull out and drive away.

We both turned and laughed.

"That was the most sexually tense conversation I've ever seen." Shane replied.

I wiped the tears from my eyes from laughing and replied, "I know. Reminds of a conversation I had with a certain someone the other day."

Shane put his hands around my waist, "Oh really? And who were you having this conversation with?" He asked softly.

"A certain teacher who used the ruse of cheating just to get in my pants." I replied playfully.

"Oh really. And was this said teacher successful in getting what he wanted?"

"You tell me." I replied huskily.

I reached up and kissed him chastely. He swiftly turned my soft kiss into a passionate one. He raised his arms and brought me into a tighter hold. My lips opened slightly and his tongue went in instantly. When our tongues met they instantly latched onto each in fluid motion. Our lips moved in synchronized motion. Our bodies melted into each other. We both moaned in mutual need. I could feel the moisture gather up in my panties. My pussy was throbbing for him. I could feel his hardness poking through his sweatpants. His cloaked hardness found my throbbing heat and he began to move against it in upward motion. We separated our lips from the kiss but our foreheads stayed together.

"I want you." Shane replied huskily.

"I need you." I replied.

"I wish I could stay. But I can't. Tomorrow we'll spend the whole day together. Ok?"

I smiled and nodded.

We kissed once more and then separated. He took my hand and kissed it. I smiled at him. He let go of my hand, blew a kiss at me and walked down the pathway to his car. I smiled at his backside as he walked away. He got to his car and before he got in he smiled at me and replied,

"You know I love you right?"

I nodded yes. "I love you too Baby!!"

He winked at me, got into the car and drove off.

I watched him leave, turned around and walked inside the house."

Chessa was sitting there waiting for me.

"Girl, You have so much explaining to do. Neither one of us is going to bed until you dish. So get comfortable. It's going to be a long night." Chessa replied.

I shook my head and laughed.

*

CopyrightÓ April 2010 BBWLove 8369

12