Lessons Learned Ch. 10

Story Info
Angela and Shane's story continues but with a nice twist.
3.9k words
4.66
9.9k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story may seem different then what you've read. I've done a total revamp of the story. I hope you enjoy my slight revisions. Feedback is always welcome.

Chapter 10

I shook my head and laughed at her bluntness. I took a seat on her loveseat, situated myself and asked her,

"So what do you want to do know?"

Francessca looked at me in shocked silence. There was a brief moment of silence and then she replied softly,

"What do I want to know? What. Do. I. Want. To. Know.? Well lets see your house just burned down, you've been fucking our World History teacher, and last of all did you call your mother?" Francessca exclaimed in one breath.

"Ok. I see I have a lot to catch you up on. I'll start from the beginning. Do you remember class Friday when Shane or should I say Professor Morrison asked me to stay after class?"

Francessca nodded, "Yes..."

"Well, I staid after class and we kind of got into a fight."

"What do you mean you 'kind of got into a fight'?" Francessca asked.

I took a deep breath and answered, "Well.... we got into a shouting match over me allegedly cheating on out take home test. Things got a little heated and we wound up... "

Francessca gave me a wild-eyed stare and waited for me to finish. "What?" she asked.

"We wound up fucking on his desk." I answered softly.

Francessca sat there in shocked silence. Then without notice she erupted.

"OH MY GOD!! YOU FUCKED HIM!!" Francessca exclaimed.

I nodded.

She sat there with her mouth agape and said nothing. I laughed at her shocked expression. Se took a deep breath and continued,

"Ok, well that explains his presence. What happened with the house?"

"Well after my tryst with Shane; I went home to find Devon with Sherise."

Chessa put her hand up to halt my explanation.

"Wait a minute, are you telling me that Devon cheated on you with Sherise?" She asked.

"Chessa are you telling this story or am I?"

She shook her head, "I'm sorry, continue."

"Ok. To answer your question, Yes. Devon had been cheating on me with Sherise. From what I gather, they had been doing that for awhile now."

"Oh my goodness. How did you handle that?"

"I kicked them both out. I didn't care anymore about the mortgage contract. I wanted Sherise gone." I replied

"I can understand that. But wait a minute, is that why your house was burned down?"

I nodded yes. "I can't accuse her outright because I don't know for sure. But I think she did it."

"Of course she did. Sherise is an evil person. If things don't go her way she goes crazy and does crazy things in retaliation. And speaking of her, where is the Princess of Darkness?"

I shrugged, 'I don't know. I haven't seen her since Friday afternoon."

"When I called you after the fire, were you with Shane?"

I smiled and nodded,

"I can't believe that you and Mr. Thomison are together. It's surreal."

I leaned back into my chair and looked to the ceiling. I thought briefly of Shane and sighed to myself.

"I know Chessa. He has been amazing. More then I could ever ask for. He's so attentive and loving..." I looked back at Chessa with hooded eyes, "He already knows my body and he uses it to both our satisfaction every time." I replied with a smile.

She chuckled to herself, "I'm sure he does. So did you call your mom?"

My smile changed into a frown. I looked out into the night. "Actually my mom called me. I was set to go stay with her for awhile. But then everything changed."

"What changed?" Chessa asked.

I turned back to Chessa and replied, "You remember when I first got the house and I told you that I needed a roommate. I'd even asked you to think about it."

"I know and I had to lovingly decline."

I smiled, "Yea I know. I'm not sure I have forgiven you for that yet." I jibed at her lightly.

"Yea, I'm sure."

"Well the next week a family friend of ours died. I went back for the funeral and I saw my sister Marguerite. We talked about everything under the sun. She talked about medical school and I talked about college. I mentioned that I needed a roommate and she told me that she wanted to get out of the house. By the end of the weekend we'd decided that we were going to move in together to help alleviate the expenses I was going through."

"Ok sounds good so far."

I nodded in agreement and then continued,

"I sent Marguerite emails and numerous texts about moving plans as well as bill averages. After a week or so I didn't hear back from her. I sent the same texts and emails once more and I got a text back saying that marguerite had decided against moving in with me. "

Chessa looked on in horror, "No!!"

"Yea. I was surprised. I texted her back and asked her why? And she told me that she Mom needed her; so she couldn't leave. I was heartbroken. In the next day or two Sherise called me and told me that she needed a place to stay. She put her bid for housing in too late and the university denied her. Since I had the extra room I offered her the room . She readily excepted and you know the story from there."

"I don't understand. The only thing form that story that's new to me is the fact that Marguerite said no to moving in with you. What happened at your Mom's house that made you leave?"

"Well Chessa, I found out that the texts and emails that I had sent had never gotten to Marguerite."

Chessa looked at me with a bewildered expression, "I don't understand. Who got them then?"

"Mom did." I answered evenly.

"WHAT?!?!"

I nodded my head in defeat. "Yea. I had always mixed up the two numbers and I mistakenly sent the info to my Mom's phone. But instead of forwarding the texts and the emails she erased them and never told us."

"So are you telling me that your mother is the reason why Marguerite didn't move in and Sherise did?'

"Oh yea. In more ways then you realize."

"What do you mean?"

"Mother mentioned in passing that I needed a roommate to Sherise's mother and she in turn of course passed it on to Sherise; hence Sherise becoming my roommate."

Chessa looked on with yet another horrified expression.

"You can't be serious." She replied.

I nodded my head, "Yea, I'm very serious. Now you know why I had to leave."

"I can't believe this."

"Believe it sweetheart. My life is now very fucked up. The only good thing that came out of this; well things, are Shane and Marguerite

Chessa came over to the sofa and put her arms around my shoulders and hugged me.

"Well you always got me suge." She replied.

I squeezed her hands in response. She lowered her hands and left off the couch. She went into the kitchen and began to close up for the night.

"Thanks hun. Well I'm tired. I think I'm going to take a shower and go to bed."

"You do that. You've had a long day."

I nodded in agreement.

"Towels and a change of clothes are on your bed." She replied from the kitchen.

I went back to the kitchen gave her a qick hug and replied, "Thanks Chessa for everything. You're the best girlfriend agirl could have."

She tapped the side of her head with my forehead. I squeezed her tight and then let her go. I walked down the hallway to my room. Before I closed the door; I called out to her, "Good night Chessa!!"

"Night!" She replied.

I went into the room and closed the door behind me. I got undressed, changed into a robe, took my towel and sponge and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I slid the glass door to the side and stepped inside. The shower head next to the hot and cold nozzles was an extendable one The thought of what that showerhead could do to me made me smile.

I turned both the cold an hot nozzle on simultaneously. I got the temperature down to comfortable setting and then I turned the shower head on. The water came on and I felt water tricking down my body on each side. I was the most amazing yet relaxing feeling I'd ever felt. I kept the shower head on its stance and I stood directly under the head. I reached for my sponge and soap and began to wash my body.

I don't know if it was the water pressure or the feeling of the sponge on my body; but as soon as I reached down to wash my breasts, I realized that my nipples were rock hard. I laid the sponge on its dish and reached up and began to roughly roll one of them around in between my two fingers. I went from one nipple to the other. I closed my eyes and visualized that it wasn't my hands that was giving me this intense pleasure but Shane's mouth. I could see him taking my nipples into his mouth. I moaned for him "not to stop," and in my mind he continued to bite and suck them into submission

I soon felt a growing heat in between my legs. I reached down and felt a wetness that was a bit different from the wetness that was coming from the showerhead. I reached out and unhooked the shower head from the wall. I turned around and saw a small bench that was installed under the soap and toiletry dishes. I lifted my leg and rested it on the bench. I returned my hand to my fully erect nipples. I closed my eyes once more and my fantasy of Shane in the shower with me returned. As my hands went back and forth from one nipple to the other tweaking and pulling them; I could almost feel Shane's hot breath flow down my torso to my wanting pussy. I arched my back, opened my pussy lips, lowered the pressure and brought the shower head down to my increasingly hot pussy.

The water made instant contact with my clitoris. In my mind I didn't see a shower head; all I saw was Shane's talented mouth. I moved the shower head in small circles around my clit. Every motion that I visualized Shane doing with his tongue; I did with the shower head. It felt as though he was right there with me.

Each pulsating hit of water allowed my body to reach a new level of ecstasy. My clitoris began to pulsate and my body began to shake. I took a hold of one of my nipples and let the feeling of euphoria take over me. I upped the pressure of the shower head. Before I knew it I was at point of no return. Wave upon wave of pleasure engulfed me and I screamed Shane's name out as I released.

When my body calmed down from my intense orgasm; I finally felt relaxed. I turned the shower off, returned to my room and collapsed on the bed. As I was drifting to sleep my phone began to ring. I got up, went to my purse and got it out. I looked at the caller id and saw that it was Shane's number. I instantly remembered my day dream in the shower and smiled.

"Hello!" I replied.

"Hey Baby. How are you? You're sounding happy!!" Shane replied

"Yea, I just had a much needed shower." I replied

"Did you think of me when you were in the shower?" Shane asked

I chuckled to myself and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Maybe!!"

"That means you did." Shane replied.

I quickly changed the subject, "Didn't I just see you?" I asked.

"Yea you did. I wanted to check on you. So what are you doing?"

"I'm about to lay down and get some sleep. What are you doing?"

"I'm laying here on my bed stroking my hard dick."

"SHANE!!!"

"Hey you asked. So have you gotten ready for bed yet?"

"Not yet. I'm still in my robe."

"Really? Can you do something for me?"

"What's that?" I asked huskily.

"Can you lay back and slightly open those legs for me?" Shane asked in a dark voice.

"Shane, we can't do this. Chessa is right down the hall. She might hear me." I replied nervously.

"Baby girl, You know I don't give a hell about that. You're laying there naked and I'm lying naked here. Since I can't make you cum in person; I'm going to do the next best thing." Shane replied

"What's that?" I replied.

" I'm going to make you cum over this phone. So why don't you lay your beautiful head back, relax, and let daddy take care of you." Shane replied.

I smiled at the phone and did exactly what he asked me to do. When I was lying on the bed comfortably I replied back, "I'm ready Baby."

"You know I love you right?"

"Yes baby, I do." I replied.

"You love me?"

"Always." I replied

"That's all I need to hear. Now, what I need for you to do is to spread those beautiful thick thighs for me. Can you do that for me baby?" Shane asked.

"Yes baby." I said breathily.

"Ok. I need for you to take your free hand and touch both of those chocolate nipples. Tell me baby, are they hard?"

"Not all the way." I replied

"That's ok. We'll get there in good time. So what I need you to do, is take your hand off your nipples and go slowly downward towards that juicy pussy. When you get to that pussy tell me if it's wet, even if it's just a little bit." Shane replied.

I moved my hand from my nipples and slowly moved down my abdomen to my pussy. I went as slow as I could because I want to prolong the excitement of touching what I knew was already a moist pussy. I slowly grazed the small bush of hair above my mound and moved down to my pussy lips. I separated them and with one of my fingers and lightly touched my already pulsating clitoris. I flicked it lightly and moaned softly.

"Ummmm that's what I'm talking about. Is my pussy wet baby?" Shane asked.

"Yes Baby." I answered breathily.

"Good. Now I want you to close your eyes and think about me being there with you. Can you see me baby?" He asked.

"Yes baby."

"Good. Ok, now can you see me at the foot of your bed standing there with my long, hard, dick in hand stroking it for you?"

"Uh huh."

"Good. You know what I want you to do for me baby?"

"What?"

"I want you to play with those big nipples for me again. You know the one you have pierced?" he asked.

"Yes baby?"

"I want you to take that ring and move it back and forth for me. With your other hand I want you to pull the other nipple. I want you to pull it so hard that you scream . Can you do that for me baby?" Shane asked.

"Oh yes, baby." I replied.

I laid back and took the nipple piercing and moved it around as I squeezed the other nipple. I squeezed it so hard that my back arched up instantly with a mixed feeling of pain and passion. I cried out,

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH BABY THAT FEELS SO GOOD!!" I panted out.

I begin to hear a light smacking sound on the other side of the phone. "Are you stroking for me baby?" I asked breathily.

"Yes Baby. Can you hear me baby? Do you hear your man stroking his hard dick for you?" Shane asked darkly.

"Yes Baby, I can hear you." I replied.

"Good. Now the hand you have playing with the nipple without the ring I want you to slowly bring it down your body, through that beautiful bush and open those juicy pussy lips for me. Do that for me RIGHT NOW Baby." Shane stated.

"Ok Baby." I panted.

I brought my hand down my abdomen, through my soft bush to my slick pussy lips. I lightly separated them and took one of my fingers and began to light circle my already engorged clitoris. Spark after spark of pleasure seeped through my body as I continued my ministrations. The pleasure I was creating throughout my body caused my breath to become labored and sweat to run down my body.

"Are you stroking that pussy for me baby?" Shane asked.

"Yes Baby!." I panted.

"Alright, now as you stroke my beautiful pussy I want you to visualize that those fingers are my tongue. I want you to visualize that my face is planted in between your legs licking that clit and I want you to do one more thing for me. I want you to insert at least two fingers inside that pussy. Can you do that for me?" Shane asked.

By this time my pussy felt like a waterfall. I was able to easily insert two fingers into my wanting pussy. I laid there and allowed my fingers to evoke level after level of exquisite pleasure. I took the moisture from the wetness I created and brought it back to my clitoris. My clit began to enlarge after I added more of my own moisture to it. I began to rub my clit a little faster and the feeling of euphoria began to slowly take over my mind and body.

"Baby I need to cum. Make me cum Baby!!" I panted

The smacking on the other side began to get faster and faster.

"I'm about to cum for you. But I don't want to cum without you baby. Are you ready for this dick baby? Is my pussy ready for it's dick?" Shane replied breathily.

"YES BABY GIVE ME THAT DICK!! I NEED IT SO BAD!!" I panted.

"OH FUCK BABY, I'M ABOUT TO CUM. YOU READY FOR ME BABY? YOU READY FOR YOUR DICK!?!" He screamed.

By this time I had rubbed my clit to the point of no return. My toes began to tingle and the feel of complete pleasure overtook me. I began to move around and then without notice I heard Shane scream my name as he released.

"OOOOOHHHH BABY I'M CUMMING. I'M CUMMING BABY. TAKE THIS DICK ANGELA. TAKE THIS DICK. I LOVE YOU BABY!!" He screamed as he released.

When he yelled my name that was the catalyst of yet another amazing orgasm. I screamed his name as I felt my release erupt throughout my body.

"OOOOHHHHH SHANE I'M CUMMING BABY. THIS IS YOUR PUSSY BABY. TAKE IT BABY. TAKE IT. I LOVE YOU TOO BABY. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH." I screamed simultaneously.

For a few brief moments there was silence on both sides of the phone. Shane was the first to talk,

"You there baby?" He asked.

"Yes Baby I'm here." I replied softly.

"I need to clean up. I'm going to let you go, but you know I love you right?" He asked.

"Yes Baby I know. I'll talk to you tomorrow ok?" I replied.

"Oh most definitely. We have a shopping date tomorrow right?" He asked.

"Shane you know you don't have to buy me anything." I exclaimed.

"That's not what I asked you. We have a shopping date correct?" Shane asked.

"Yes, we do." I replied in feigned defeat.

"That's more like it. I'll see you tomorrow. Love you Baby!!" Shane replied.

"Love you too." I replied.

"Good night Baby!!"

"Good night Shane." I replied.

We both hung up the phone. I smiled to myself and drifted off to a fitful sleep.

Francessca was in her room. She could hear faint murmurs in Angela's room. She was about to go check on Angela but then her phone rang. She picked it up from her nightstand and saw on the caller id that it was the Monroe Towers. She smiled inwardly. She opened the phone on the second ring and answered it,

"Hello?"

"Hello Francessca." A deep voice answered.

Chills immediately went down Francessca's spine. She breathed in and out slowly; hoping that her breath wouldn't sound labored.

"How did you get my number?" She asked in an attempt to control her rapid heartbeat.

"Do you really want to know?" He answered.

Francessca smiled into the phone, "No, not really. What do you want Maurice?"

Angela's brother Maurice smiled into the phone, "Well for one I wanted to check on my sister. How is she?"

"She's fine. She's in the guest room sleeping."

"I see. Can you slip out right quick?"

"What do you mean? Where are you?"

"I'm outside your house."

Francessca got up from her bed. She kept the phone to her ear as she walked down the hallway. She did a quick check in the guest bedroom. She found my sleeping form. She closed the door and walked to the front. She looked out the shades at her window and saw Maurice leaning on the front of his Black Escalade.

"Why are you here?" She hissed.

"We have some unfinished business Francessca. I'm just here to finish it."

"This can't be happening." She whispered more to herself then to him.

He smiled. "Oh it's happening sweetness. So are you coming out or am I coming in? Personally I'm up for either one. What do you think?"

"I think you are seriously troubled." Chessa replied.

"Well why don't you come out here and un-trouble me."

"I can't do this Maurice. Angela has gone through enough."

"Well Francessca this isn't about Angela. This is about you and me. Now are you coming out or am I coming in?" He asked darkly.

"I'm coming out." Francessca whispered.

Francessca was still in her tank and shorts. She put on some flip flops and a light coat from the rack at the door. She walked out the door and lightly closed it behind her. Maurice smiled a lustful grin at her as she walked towards him.

12