Lessons Learned Ch. 11

Story Info
Angela is falsely accused.
3.6k words
4.76
7.1k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Francessca and Maurice drove in sexually tensed silence. She looked outside and noticed that they were now in a wooded area. She began to get nervous. She stared at Maurice's stern expression as he drove.

"Where are we going?" Francessca asked.

Maurice didn't answer.

"I'm serious Maurice. Where are we going?" She asked nervously.

"You'll see. We're almost there." He replied softly.

Francessca sat back in her seat and continued to look out at the open road. Before she knew it they stopped. She looked out the side of her window and saw a mid level brick house. It was surrounded by acres of lands and separated off by a log gate. It had a white door with a stain glass window above the knob. Francessca opened up the car door, stepped out of the truck and gazed at the house.

She turned back and locked eyes with Maurice who was now leaning back on the passenger seat door,

"Whose house is this?" She asked breathily.

"It's mine." Maurice answered.

"I don't understand. I thought you lived at the hotel?"

"I do. But on weekends and vacations I come out here."

"Why are you showing me this Maurice?"

Maurice shyly gazed to the ground. "Because this place is special to me and I want to share it with someone who's special to me."

Francessca was surprised and deeply touched by his words.

"Maurice.... I don't know what to say."

Maurice looked up at Chessa and responded, "Chessa I want you. I truly believe that we were put on this earth for each other. I wasn't playing when I told you that you belonged to me. But it doesn't stop at that because I belong to you too. Tell me you believe me?"

"Maurice I know that there is something going on between us. But.... I don't understand you. You make it seem as though you hate me and then you turn around and say that I belong to you. You don't even know me!!" Chessa exclaimed.

"I know more then you think I know. I know you were born in Seattle, Washington. I know that your parents have lived all around the world. I know that you started learning the piano at seven years old. I know that you like to teach but you love to perform. I know that you like to hang out with friends but would rather stay home and watch a good movie. I know hat you love dogs but have always gotten cats for pets. I know that you've never been in a real relationship before. And you want to know why?"

"Why?" Chessa asked softly.

"Because you were meant for me. I'M the man that you're supposed to be with."

Francessca turned her eyes away from Maurice's as tears began to fight their way down her face, " How can I be the one made for you? We fight all the time. You don't even like me."

"How can you say that?"

"Does 'a socialist vigilante that can play the piano like a dream' sound familiar to you?"

"How did you know I said that?" Maurice inquired.

Francessca turned to him, "Angela told me. But that's not the poinr. Every time we're in the same room together we fight. Example in point: when Angela came by with Shane you and I were close to blows then."

Maurice walked toward her and put his arms around her waist. "Ok. Yes we're opposites in every way. But let's look at another example. When my father died and I couldn't talk to anyone about it, you got me to talk. You stood there and you let me vent all my frustrations and fears. And then you held me in your arms all night. Every time I've needed someone to talk to about the wrong and the right in my life you're there for me. And those fights you talk of? They are strong passionate fights that only make me want you more. There is no one on this earth that can take the good and the bad from me like you Francessca LaRue. You're fighting this hold that we have on each other right now Chessa. I know why you're doing it. I don't agree with it, but I understand it. But before you go back into that shell of denial, let me give you a taste of what being with me can be like."

Francessca looked up and stared into Maurice's lustful gaze, "How would I do that?"

Maurice pulled her into a passionate embrace. He brought her lips to his and kissed her with lustful abandon. Her lips opened and his tongue entered in and attached itself to hers. Both of their mouths opened a little wider as the their two tongues passionately clung to each other for dear life. His hands moved from her waist to the curvature of her ass. He squeezed her protruding globes and brought her closer to his growing hardness. She moaned when her short-clad pussy brushed up against his ever growing erection. They stayed in each other's embrace for a few moments and then Maurice separated from her. He continued to lustfully stare at her. He reached out to her in a silent plea. Francessca let out a slow breath, grasped his hand and allowed Maurice to lead her into his home.

They went up the steps, he opened the door, she went in first, he followed and closed the door behind him. Francessca turned to him and the two gazed at each other. Maurice swiftly strode to her, took her into his arms and kissed her once more. Francessca's body immediately melted into his embrace. Their tongues latched to each other once more in a tango of lust. Both persons competing for absolute dominance over the others emotions. In the end Maurice won.

His hands found their way down the arch of her back to her ass. He grabbed on to her ass cheeks and picked her up. Francessca's legs automatically wrapped around his waist. With their lips still locked in a kiss and Francessca in tow; Maurice walked to the couch. He laid on the couch with Francessca wrapped under him. He broke away from the kiss and the two laid in each other arms for a few sexually tensed moments. He whispered in her ear,

"I need to have you, taste you. Will you let me?"

She nodded.

He licked the edge of her ear and continued down her neck. Francessca moaned in delight. He nibbled her neck for a moment and then bit down. Francessca's eyes flew open. She began to moan louder as the mixture of pain and pleasure flowed through her body as Maurice continued to mark her as his.

"You like that?" He whispered.

"Uh hmm" She moaned.

He smiled.

He kissed and licked the mark he made. As he kissed her his hand reached down to the hem of her tank top. He lifted from her slightly so that he could remove the tank as a whole. Their eyes never left each other. Francessca raised her arms to help him remove the tank from her body. Once the tank was of; he gazed down at her bare chest. He lustfully gazed at her dime sized areolas and proud nipples that stood at full attention. They were so sharp that they could have sliced through glass.

"You are so beautiful." He murmured.

Maurice took both breasts into his hands and began to knead them like dough. Francessca closed her eyes and allowed the sensations to run through her.

Maurice bent down and took one of the nipples into his mouth. He continued his ministrations on the other. Waves of ecstasy continued to move through her. Her pussy lips began to throb and her womanly essence began to flow. She wasn't wearing any underwear so a small wet spot began to form at the crotch of her shorts. The smell of her arousal began to fill the air. Francessca began to move her hips to the unheard beat of his tongue on her breasts.

Maurice took the his left hand away from her breast and brought it down to her crotch. Francessca moaned in disappointment at the loss of the hand but then sighed when she felt his hand cup her throbbing heat. He tiptoed his fingers inside the cuff of her shorts and instantly found her pulsating digit. He caressed her walls and then began a circular motion around her clit.

"Oh Maurice!!" Francessca moaned.

He lifted from her nipples and returned to her ear, "Spread your legs for me baby." Maurice whispered.

Her legs instantly spread. He left her pussy for a few quick moments so he could remove her shorts. Once he removed her shorts he saw how wet and ready she was for him. He inserted a finger into her pussy. Her pussy lips instantly grabbed on to it and began to girate against it as if it was a cock. He inserted two more and used his thumb as a clit massager. Francessca brought both her hands to her breast and began to tease her nipples with her spit and two fingers. Her pussy lips clamped down on his fingers as he finger fucked her. His fingers scrapped against her spot. She arched her back and moaned her approval. Maurice's eyes never left Francessca. He began to rub her throbbing digit a little faster.

"OH BABY!! DON'T STOP BABY. ....PLEAS DON'T STOP!!!" she exclaimed as she got closer to release.

He continued to thrust faster and faster.

"Open your eyes Francessca!! I want to see your face when you cum for me." Maurice replied.

Chessa opened her eyes. And as each thrust brought her closer and closer to release; she never left his gaze. When it became too much for her she tilted back and screamed out,

"OOOOOOOOOHHHH FUUUUUUCCCCCKKK. IM CUMMMMING BABY!!"

As wave upon wave of orgasmic bliss engulfed her; Maurice removed his thumbs and replaced it with his tongue. Just as she was coming down from her last orgasm a bigger one followed right after. She began to bounce on his fingers and ride his tongue as if it was dick.

"I'M CUMMING BABY, I'M CUUUUMMMIINNG!!" She exclaimed again.

Maurice opened his mouth wider and allowed her cum to drizzle down his throat. To him she tasted like blueberries and musk. She screamed out his name as she let this orgasm take over her body. The intensity of the orgasm caused her to black out.

Maurice removed his fingers from her pussy and looked on Francessca's sexually exhausted body with a smile. He kissed her lips lightly. His dick was throbbing inside his slacks. He knew he would take care of that later. His main goal was to make sure that Francessca was satisfied. And from the looks of it; she was. He dressed her, lifted her up and took her to the car. When she was safely in the car; Maurice went back and locked up the house. He went into the car, looked at Francessca's now sleeping form, smiled to himself and drove off into the night.

The next morning I awoke and found Francessca already up. She sat at the table drinking coffee and looking out into space.

"Good Morning!!" I replied.

Francessca almost jumped out her chair when she heard me.

"Morning." She replied shakily as she attempted to situate herself. Luckily her coffee hadn't spilled.

"You seem a little jumpy. Are you ok?" I asked as I went to the counter to make myself a cup of coffee.

Francessca smiled nervously, "Yea.. Yea. I'm good."

"Are you sure?" I asked

"Yea. I'm good. So what are you up to today?"

"Well I think Shane wanted to go to the mall today. After that I don't know. What about you? What are you doing today?" I asked.

Francessca shook her head, "Nothing much. Thought I do some practicing. Maybe do some house work."

"Sounds exciting!!" I sarcastically replied.

I stepped away from the counter and sat across from her at the table.

"So.... What were you thinking about before I stepped in the kitchen?"

:Francessca looked down and shook her head, " Nothing much. I have a lot of tests coming up and then my jury is coming up. I'm just trying to get everything in order in my head." She smiled sheepishly.

"Really. And is everything in order?" I asked

"Yea. Everything's good." She smiled.

"Good." I replied.

I got up from the chair, washed out my cup and put it in the cupboard.

"Well, I'm going to go take a shower. Can I borrow a t-shirt and a pair of jeans from you?" I replied.

"Sure no problem. Let me get it." Francessca replied.

She quickly got up and walked to her room.

"Francessca?"

She turned and answered, "Yea?"

"When you're ready to tell me what's really on your mind let me know." I replied with a knowing smile.

She chuckled to herself, turned back around and went on to her room. I went into the guest room, closed the door behind me and undressed. While I was undressing I got a call. I looked on the caller id and it was Shane. I answered with a smile,

"Hello?"

"Hey Baby, how are you?"

"I'm doing well." I replied

"Did you sleep well?"

"Oh yes. I slept like a baby." I replied with a smile.

"Oh really? I wonder why?"

"Oh some wonderful man put me right to sleep with his words." I teased.

"Well this man should get a prize for his good deed." Shane teased back.

I laughed, "Yea I guess he should. And what exactly would he like?"

"Oh I'm sure he can think of a few.."

A beep from my other line interrupted him. I looked at the caller id and saw that it was Marguerite.

"Baby, I'm sure I can accommodate. Can you hold for a minute my sister is beeping though."

"Sure babe. Is everything alright?"

"Yea I'm sure everything's fine. Hold on for me."

I clicked over, "Hey Margie what's up?"

"Hey Peanut. We've got a small problem!!"

"Oh Lord. What's happened now?"

"They found Sherise."

"Really, how is that a problem? I think that's cause for celebration. When do I get to send the bitch to jail?" I asked

"Peanut, I'm afraid that's not going to happen."

"Why? Did they find out that's someone else burned my house?"

"No, we still think that she burned down your house. But we'll never find out now."

"Marguerite what are you trying to tell me here?" I asked.

"Angela Sherise is Dead!!

"What? How can she be dead? I just saw her like four days ago."

"I know Peanut. And unfortunately within that time she was killed."

I sat at the edge of the bed and listened to Marguerite explain the details of Sherise's death. I sat in shocked silence.

"How did she die?" I asked softly.

"It seems as though she was burnt to death. There's nothing left but ash."

"If there's nothing but ash, how did they know it was her?"

"Well apparently, your ex Devon went to the police station and filed a missing persons report for her. So she was already in the database. And yesterday while some of the workers at the trash yard were separating the trash bags; one of the trash bags tore open and half of a skull fell out. The cops were called. They came and collected the bags that were filled with what looked like ash. They took it to the labs to get DNA and they found out that it was Sherise's DNA."

"Are you serious?"

"Yea. They questioned Devon and he told them about the fight. They got in touch with her Mom and told her what happened. She's not too happy with you right now."

"Me!?!? What did I do?" I exclaimed.

"Well according to Devon, you were the last one that saw her alive. So unfortunately you're the first on the list of suspects."

"Marguerite you know damn well I haven't seen or talked to Sherise since I kicked her out my house."

"I know that, but the police don't know that. And that brings me to why I'm calling."

"Ok. What's up?"

"The police want to talk to you. They want to meet you at the house."

I shook my head in denial. "Marguerite I'm not going back to that house." I replied.

"I'm sorry Baby Girl, but you're going to have to. You don't have a choice. It's either you talk to them at the house or at the precinct."

"Why am I even on the list? And wait a minute, I wasn't the last one that saw her alive. Devon was. When I kicked them out, Devon was with her."

"Well then you need to tell the cops that. Because with the house burning down they're saying you have a bigger motive then anyone."

I shook my head in defeat.

"When will this nightmare be over Margie?"

"I don't know sweetheart. I wish I could tell you that it will be over soon, but I can't. When can you get here? Andreas, Maurice and I are leaving now."

"I have Shane on the other line. I'll have him take me over there."

"Alright Peanut. I'll see you within the hour?"

'Yea!!" I replied.

She sighed, "Alright. You know we got your back right?"

"I know."

"I love you Angela."

"I love you too Margie. I'll be at the house in a little bit."

"Alright.

I saw that Shane was still on the other line. I clicked over.

"Your lucky I love you. What took you so long?" He asked teasingly.

"Baby I need you to do me a favor." I replied gravely.

"What happened?" he asked darkly.

"They found Sherise."

"Good, when can you sign the papers to put that bitch away?"

I chuckled, "You know, that's the exact same thing I said."

He smiled at the phone, "See we're already thinking the same. It must be fate."

"It must be. But unfortunately they won't be able to put her in jail."

"Why's that? Don't tell me they found out that someone else did it."

"No, nothing like that. Shane, Sherise is dead!!" I replied

"What?"

I let go of a slow breath, "Yea. They found her yesterday. Supposedly half of a skull was found in a trash bag at the nearby trash site. They accumulated all of the ashes, did a DNA test and found out that it was her."

There were a few moments of silence on the phone. We both needed to allow the news to stick in our minds.

"Ok. So what's the favor."

"Well, I'm supposedly on the top of the list of suspects...."

"WHAT!?!?!"

"Yea. Supposedly Devon went to the cops and told them that I was the last one to see her alive. So they need to question me. I can either meet with them at the house or the precinct."

"Well we both know that you couldn't have done this. And I'll testify if I have to."

"Baby I don't want you to lose your job over this." I replied

"Sweetheart my job is the least of our worries. I'm coming to get you. Can you be ready in thirty?"

"Yes."

"Alright. I'm on my way. And Angela?"

"Yea Baby?"

"I love you and I'm not going to let anything happen to you. You hear me?"

I nodded at the phone. "I hear you."

"Good. I'll be there in thirty."

"Ok. And Shane?"

"Yea Baby."

"I love you too. And Thank You... for everything." I replied.

We both hung up. I looked up and saw Chessa standing there with the clothes in her hands in shocked silence.

"How much of that did you hear?"

She let go of her held breath in one big sigh. "Everything."

Tears began to fall down my cheeks. Chessa ran to the bed, dropped the clothes at the side of the bed, took me into her arms and began to rock me as I sobbed uncontrollably.

I wiped my tears and Chessa asked with a smile, "I know you're not mourning that bitch. So what are you thinking?"

I laughed in between my tears. "I'm just so tired. That girl has brought me years of grief while alive and now even in death; she's causing me grief. I just don't know what to do. You have to know that I had nothing to do with her death."

"Oh I know that. You were otherwise occupied when all of this madness was going on." Francessca replied with a mischievous smile.

"True."

"But what I can't believe is that Devon would point you out like that."

"I know. Especially since he was the one that saw her alive last."

"Really?"

"Yea. When I kicked them out; I kicked them both out." I replied.

"This is crazy."

"I know." I replied.

I wiped the rest of my tears away and lifted myself from Chessa's embrace. "Well I need to get ready. Shane should be here shortly."

Chessa nodded.

I picked up the clothes and went to the bathroom.

Chessa left out the room and went into her room. She heard her phone ring and went to go pick it up. She looked at the caller id and saw it was Maurice.

"Hello?"

"I'm guessing you heard the news?" Maurice replied darkly.

"I did."

"Angela didn't kill that girl." Maurice replied.

"Trust me. I know she didn't. Devon is just being a little bitch right now."

"And that my dear, will be his downfall." Maurice replied

Ă“2010 BBWLove 8369