Lessons Learned Ch. 15

Story Info
Daddy's Home!!
3.8k words
4.55
7.4k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Estelle looked up in surprise,

"Maurice?!?!" She gasped."

Maurice Sr looked down at the shocked expression on his wife's face, smiled and hugged her close.

"Yes, my love. I'm home. And I've missed you." He replied with a smile.

All Estelle could do was look at him in shocked silence. Sr. took advantage of that, bent down and kissed Estelle on the lips. The kiss began as a light kiss and quickly changed to a passionate embrace. Estelle opened her lips slightly and allowed Sr to lick and nibble on each lip, one after the other. Estelle instinctly opened her lips a little wider and Sr's tongue immediately attached to hers and their mouths intertwined. Estelle wrapped her arms around her husband and held him close as he continued to devour her mouth with his kiss.

Sr. broke the kiss and looked down at his wife with barely contained hunger. With his arms still around his wife's waist; Sr. rearranged their position to where Estelle was on her back and he was on top of her. He bent down and planted light kisses all around her face and down her neck. For a few moments Estelle laid there and allowed herself to enjoy Sr's ministrations; but then she remembered the present situation and lightly pushed Sr away from their embrace.

"What's the matter my love?" Sr asked as he dipped down to continue his path of kisses down his wife's body.

"Maurice we mus'n't."

"Why not? I'm home now. It's been way too long. Daddy needs you!!" Sr. growled.

He leaned in to kiss her and Estelle blocked it.

"Maurice there is much to talk about."

"Talk is cheap. Loving is better. " He replied as he tried again to kiss his wife. She blocked him again.

"Maurice there was a reason why we decided to fake your death and transport you to the Caribbean. You and I both know it's not safe for you to be here so why are you here?" Estelle asked insistently.

Sr looked adown at his wife and saw that she wouldn't be swayed. He rested his head on his hand as he laid on his side.

"Alright wife, what do you want to know?"

"Why are you here Maurice?"

"Why were you sobbing when I came in?" Sr countered.

"You can't answer a question with a question." Estelle replied.

"Well I'm not answering your question until you answer mine."

Estelle looked away from his gaze,

"I can't." She replied.

"Well neither can I then. So where were we hmm? Ah yes, this." Sr replied as he leaned in to capture his wife's lips.

He started with a kiss on her lips and made a direct path of small kisses down the side of her cheek, neck and stopped at her cleavage. He leaned back slightly and admired his wife's full, gorgeous bosom. After his brief moment of admiration, he began to unbutton her shirt; showering each bit of bare skin he saw with a kiss. Once he had unbuttoned her shirt fully; he bent down and grasped one of her lace-covered nipples with his mouth. He began to lightly suck on it while simultanously pulling on the other. The sensations that were going through Estelle's body were almost too much for her. She arched her back and screamed out,

"MAURICE!!!"

He smiled and continued. He switched to the other nipple. He took it into his mouth, nibbled and sucked it to full fruition. Estelle was in ecstacy. In that moment all she wanted to do was release all of her stress. She moved her hand down her a stomach and into her pants, instantly finding her throbbing clit.

Estelle closed her eyes and moaned as she rubbed her hardened nub as her husband continued his breast play. Sr soon realized what she was doing with her fingers and halted her with his hands. He bent down and whispered into his wife's ear,

"Here let me!!"

Sr. removed Estelle's fingers, unbuttoned and then pulled off her pants. He tore her panties off in one swipe, spreaded her legs and dove head first into her pussy. He nibbled and sucked on her pussy lips. Estelle whimpered in satisfaction. Her pussy lips became swollen with need. He then seperated them and began to lick her now swollen clit with his experienced tongue. He could feel her getting close to her release. The wonderful sensations that Sr's tongue was emitting through her body caused Estelle to tighten her legs around his shoulders. As Estelle's body began to shake and her pussy began to quiver; Sr moved forward and covered Estelle's pussy with his entire mouth. His tongue never stayed on her clit.

Estelle moaned in appreciation,

"Ooooooh Baby that feels too good, please don't stop."

Sr. turned Estelle around and instructed her to get on her knees. She complied and he got behind her parted her ass cheeks, bent down and took her pussy from behind. He used his face to keep her ass cheeks seperated. He kissed her lips and then went straight to her clit. He began to tease her by licking her clit one lick at a time. With each lick Estelle would get closer to release and then the feeling would go away. Estelle moaned her frustration,

"I need it. Stop teasing me and give it to me." She purred.

Sr smiled and continued the task at hand. By this time Estelle's juices were flowing like a waterfall. In making sure that he caught every drop; Sr encased his wife's pussy with his entire mouth. When he would feel Estelle tense up he would back off her pussy and move up to kiss her brown pucker. Soon he was alternating his tongue between her hardened clit and her brown pucker. He knew that starting friction between both areas would take her over the edge.

Estelle's entire body began to quiver as he continued to push her further and further toward the edge. Before she could comprehend what was going on, she began to feel a warm feeling shoot from her stomach to her throbbing pussy. Her body tensed up. Sr noticed this and began to stroke her pussy faster with his tongue. The warm, tingling feeling moved throughout her body. The sensations that were pulsing through Estelle's body became to much for her to control; and within seconds Estelle exploded on Maurice's tongue. As she released she yelled out,

"SON OF A BITCH; TAKE THIS PUSSY DADDY!!"

Sr. smiled at Estelle's response to the pleasure he was giving her. He once more covered her entire pussy with his mouth as she continued to cum.

By this time Sr was hard as a rock. He was ready to fill his wife's pussy with his long awaited cum. He waited patiently for the the moment where he could insert into her with one huge thrust. Sr had finally found the moment he was waiting for. As he was about to enter into his wife's pussy; Estelle's phone went off.

The clarity of her ringtone brought Estelle back to reality. She lightly pushed Sr off her, quickly closed her legs and crawled to her phone.

"Hello?" She answered breathily.

Sr went to her, set her hair aside and began to kiss her neck.

"Mom?" Marguerite replied.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked

Estelle cleared her throat, "Nothing. What's going on?"

"You sound out of breath. Are you alright?

"Yes. I just had to run to the phone. What's up?"

"Where are you? Why aren't you here?" Marguerite asked.

"Because your brothers left me. Made me feel like I wasn't needed."

"Momma, push your pride aside and get here. Angela is in surgery and she'll want to see you.". Marguerite replied.

"I don't think so Marguerite." Estelle replied.

"Look Mom, I know that there were some hurtfull things said today, and most were deserved; but that doesn't matter. Angela needs her family. And most of all she needs her Mother. So please get here as soon as you can."

Estelle looked down and tears began to flow. Sr stopped kissing her and looked at her with confusion as she silently weeped. Mother wiped her tears and answered,

"Alright Marguerite, we'll be there shortly." Mother replied.

"Ok we'll see you soon. Wait a minute did you say we...?" Margurite replied before Mother ended the call.

When Estelle turned to her husband she met a serious expression.

"Alright Estelle, what are you not telling me?" He replied sternly.

"A lot of things. You remember when I told you how horrible things were today?"

"Yea."

Well I didn't tell you the full extent of it. The questioning itelf actually went well. It was after the questioning that everything went wrong. Maxine buldozed herself in and started throwing accusations everywhere. Everything dealing with Me, Charleston Harper and Angela came out in one big explosion. It was horrible!!" Estelle replied through her tears.

"What exactly do they know Estelle?"

"They know that Angela is not yours biologically..."

"Well I knew that one would come out sooner or later."

"Oh shut up. They know that Charleston is in fact her real father. They know that I allegedly 'stole' u from Maxine Harper..."

"How could you have stolen me from her? She never had me."

"Exactly what I was saying. But that's what Maxine was telling everyone. But the most important thing that you don't know and need to know..."

Estelle lowered her eyes in shame and replied softly,

"Angela was shot today."

Sr tilted his head looked at Estelle with cool calculating. He bent down to eye level and spoke dangerously soft,

"What did you just say?"

Estelled turned and began to dress.

"I know you heard me." Sr icily replied." What did you just SAY Estelle?"

Mother ignored his question and replied as she began to put on her pants,

"We need to get to the hospital. Angela needs us."

Sr replied unmoving,

"No. I'm not going anywhere till you tell me what the hell is going on."

She looked at him with pleading eyes,

"Please Maurice. I'll tell you everything you want to know later. We just need to go NOW!!."

"NO!!!!!!" Sr bellowed.

He took a step forward toward his wife and replied,

"You've just informed me that my child has been shot. So no, I'm not going anywhere until I know everything NOW!!!" Maurice replied.

"SHE COULD DIE!!! WE HAVE TO GO!!!" Estelle exclaimed.

Maurice didn't move. Estelle glanced at the door and then back at her husband.

Sr. shook his head and replied, "Don't even think about it."

"Maurice please, we have to go." Estelle pleaded.

Sr stepped to his wife, put his hands on her shoulders, bent down to Estelle's eye level, met her pleading expression with a determined one of his own and replied,

"Estelle you have two choices. You can tell me freely the information I want to know or I'll get it from you another way. You decide."

Sr. tightened his grip on her shoulders. Estelle flinched at the pain and still said nothing.

After a few moments of tense silence; Sr realized that Estelle was going to keep her silence.

"Ok." He replied as he removed his hands from her shoulder. Sr turned away from his wife and without a word finished dressing. Once he was dressed; he turned and walked towards the back door.

"Where are you going?" Estelle demanded.

"Well I have two choices. Either to the police station or to the hospital. I haven't decided yet."

Estelle ran to her husband and grabbed his arm. He turned to her,

"NOOOO You can't do that!!!" Estelle exclaimed.

"Why not? You won't tell me what's going on, but I'm almost positive that someone at both places will tell me something." He replied.

Estelle look at her husband in horror and replied,

"You wouldn't?!?!"

"Try me."

Mother tugged his arm again."You can't do that. "

"Watch me!!"

"You don't understand. No one knows you're alive except me. How would that look if you went to these places by yourself and asked these questions? You wouldn't get any answers because everyone would be too shocked to see that you are in fact alive and not as dead as was told." Estelle replied.

Sr thought about that for a moment and then replied, "Well I guess I"ll just have to deal with that. My child has just been seriously hurt. I need to know why that is. And since you won't tell me; I have to find out somehow."

Estelle stepped back from Sr lowered her eyes and looked down at her hands,

"It's not that I won't tell you Maurice..... I can't." She replied softly

Sr turned around fully, stepped forward and replied, "Why not?"

"I just can't." Estelle replied as she turned away from her husband's serious expression. Estelle crossed her arms around her chest and shuddered at the memory of the scenes that just happened earlier that day. Tears of agony flowed freely down her face.

Sr stepped behind his wife and silently watched his wife's shoulders heave up and down as she openly sobbed. Sr bent down, wrapped his hands around his wife's shoulders and kissed the top of her head. She leaned back and put her hands on top of his.

"Baby, you know that you can tell me anything. After everything we've been through; nothing should be held back. Please tell me what happened. Time is running out. Please Baby." Sr. pleaded softly.

Estelle stood silent for a few moments while Sr waited patiently. After a few moments she spoke,

"I don't think you could fathom the pain it caused to see one of our children almost lose their life today. To actually see their life force temporarily leave their body. It is literally the most devastating thing a parent could watch."

Maurice continued to listen silently.

"Today, I watched my life unfold before my eyes. And my children, sans the one incapacitated; looked at me with such distaste that it literally broke my heart. I know that what I did was not right; but at the time I did what I thought was right for me." Estelle replied as she turned and looked up at her husband's eyes.

She continued, "I know that's selfish and I also know that you claim to have forgiven me....."

"I have forgiven you." Sr. interrupted.

Estelle put her hand on Sr.'s face and smiled. "You say you have; but how could you? How could you have forgiven me when I haven't even forgiven myself? You and I both know how we started. We went into this marriage with different ideas of how it would be. Neither one of us ever thought that we would go through the things we did; but we did. But how could you not be upset with the fact that I had another child with someone else?"

"Estelle I married you to get over the fact that I was alone. The love of my life at the time had just died. I was a broken man. Then you came into my life with more life and joy then I could ever imagine possible. It was refreshing. Yes, it was an intentional and calculated move on your part...." Sr. replied with a smile.

Estelle smirked.

"But darling, I wouldn't have stuck it through this long if at one moment I didn't care or love you. I know you loved Charleston. I also know that Angela was a product of that love...."

Estelle put her two fingers to her husband's lips to stop him from continuing his statement,

"I never really loved Charleston. I thought I was; but I wasn't. I loved YOU. But you were still grieving over Claire. It got to a point where I just couldn't compete anymore."

"Sweetheart, at the time of Claire's death, I thought a part of me had died with her. I didn't think I would get past it. But then you came and I felt like everything was alright again. I knew what you were after the first time we laid eyes on each other; I just didn't care!!" Sr replied with a smile.

They both laughed.

"But then something happened. I wasn't a 'grieving widower' and you weren't the a'money-grubbing sexpot' anymore; we were a husband and wife team. And I have to tell you apart we're fun, but together we're invincible."

Estelle nodded and replied, "I agree."

"So are you ready to tell me what happened today? How did Angela end up getting shot?" Sr asked.

Estelle's expression darkened, "Maxine Harper."

Sr. was shocked,"MAXINE?!?! You're telling me that Maxine Harper shot Angela? Why?"

"She claims it was because she wanted justice for her own daughter's death."

"Wait a minute, Sherise is dead?" Sr asked.

Estelle nodded, "Uh huh."

"When did this happen?"

"About a week ago. And I hate to say it, but I think I know who killed her."

"Who?"

Mother hesitated for a moment and then replied softly,

"Andreas."

"ANDREAS?!?!"

"Andreas." Mother repeated.

"Why would you say that?" Sr asked.

"Because he had been seeing her secretly for over a year. He was actually thinking about marrying that little whore. But then he found out how much of a lying slut she was. I don't think he took it well. His temper is as bad as mine."

"Yes, but your temper doesn't drive you to kill."

"Really?" Mother asked incredulously.

"Ok, that was aa different situation."

"Maurice we can't continue to justify our wrong doings and those of our children."

"Ok, so you want to go to jail?"

"Hell no!!! I'm just saying that we should call things for what they are... In the privacy of our own home."

Sr smirked at that, "I'm sure. But back to the present situation; if Andreas's relationship with Sherise is a secret, how do you know about it?"

"I make it a point to know all of the people my children date and/ or marry. Although, this new man in Angela's life slipped right through my radar."

"So here's what I've gotten so far. Angela and everyone else was here for some kind of questioning for Sherise's murder. I'm guessing it went well because Angela wasn't arrested..."

"Exactly. " Estelle piped in.

"Ok, so the questioning is over. The cops are probably thanking everyone for their time and then Maxine comes in here, tells all your business and then shoots Peanut."

"You almost got it. She shoots Peanut and then tells all of the business."

"Ok. I get it now."

Sr turned his wife face forward, looked at his wife with a determined expression and replied,

"Now my dear we have two stops to make. One, we must see to our children and finally we must see to Maxine Harper. Are you ready to go from here?"

"Of course darling. But why are we going to see that vile, loud-mouthed, attempted murdering harpie? Estelle asked indignantly.

Sr smiled at his wife and replied, "Because my darling, that 'harpie' as you called it tried to kill my daughter. And that, I can't allow."

Sr stepped away from his wife and held his hand out for her,

"Are you coming?" He asked.

Estelle smiled, nodded, took his hand and replied,

"Of course."

The two hand and hand left out the room and went towards the door. Estelle picked up her purse and left out with her husband.

The two went into the car. Sr opened the passenger door for Estelle, made sure she was set, closed the door and went to the driver's side. He got in the car and put his seatbelt on. He gazed at his wife smiled and took her hand once more. With the other hand,Sr started the car and drove off to the hospital.

Sr and Estelle drove the short distance to the hospital in comfortable silence. Once they arrived to the parking lot; they found a spot, parked the car and sat in the car in silence. Sr was the first to break the silence.

"I love you my darling. More then my life."

"I know you do. And you know I love you with everything within me." Estelle replied.

"I know that as well. Baby, things are about to get really tough for us. But the main thing to remember is this, if we don't have a united front we will be destroyed. Bottom line, we have to stick together. Through it all. We have to stick together. Ok?"

Estelle looked into her husband's eyes and replied, "Of course my love."

The two walked into the hospital hand and hand. They stopped at the front desk and Estelle asked the receptionist,

"We're here to visit Angela Monroe. What room is she in?"

The receptionist looked up and asked,

"And you are?"

Sr and Estelle answered simultaneously,

"Her parents."

"Please sign in as I look for her." The receptionist replied while looking at the computer.

While the receptionist searched for Angela in the computer; the two waited hand in hand in nervous silence.

"Ah yes. Angela Monroe. She is on the third floor room 3-183. Please sign these visitor passes, and you can go on up."

12