Lessons of Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know that demon sex is a rare treat indeed. If you ever get the chance to experience it then I'd highly recommend it. Sure there's the whole your soul might get trapped for all eternity thing but if you play your cards right you could end up like me. Having amazing physical sensations with even better emotional ones.

She is fully committing to an act that she once thought was beneath her. Her purpose is to fully expunge what hubris existed inside of her by desecrating herself on my cock. Cleansing herself from what kept her from vulnerability for all these years, what she mistakenly thought was power but was in fact a weakness of her own. A joyous burning on her part, the type that cleanses. I'm glad that I get to be a part of her own journey of experiencing a growth in the material world that she will bring back to the ethereal. Oddly enough, she may get more out of this encounter than me.

In terms of pure pleasure, I might put our metaphysical encounter above this one. However there is a satisfaction that comes from this encounter. Being to be able to bring so much warmth, love, acceptance, affection to a physical encounter such as this. Today we figure out how to combine the emotional and the physical into one sensual package.

I don't want her to end this encounter feeling as if she did all the work. No, time for her to experience what I have to offer. I do my best to grab a hold of her and flip her over. Not easy for a first timer but I get it together in the end. Missionary position, an odd fit for a human and a demon. Yet it's what will give me the most to work with. I decide to try abandoning my first time jitters and general knowledge of my inexperience in favor of focusing on pleasing her the best that I can. So off and away I pump, entering her in and out as best as I can.

To make up for my inexperience I have I add intensity to the encounter. A focus that lets her know that she's all that's on my mind, her and this act we're sharing. My intentions become transparent in front of her cordial gaze, much to her liking. My face and gaze, though probably risible to those not caught up in an act that throws self-awareness out of the window like we are, most likely bolsters her faith in my sincerity.

And so I continue my pumping, a ceaseless act that escapes the dregs of repetition by the mix of pleasure and satisfaction I get from each thrust. Yet the repetition will soon end because the feeling of my impending orgasm is growing stronger by the second. It's a shame this has to end but hopefully the power of my cumming will create a powerful sensation that will stay with us long after this act is just a distant memory that we think about every once in a while with a smile.

Well I guess we'll find out as the signal just extended itself to encompass all of my brain. A numbness mixed with sensory overloading euphoria hits me, the one time when I think my demon friend will understand if my mind wanders off from her. It hits me like a ton of bricks, leaves me stranded in the few seconds between when my orgasms triggered and when I finally start pumping out into her.

The pumping begins and my cum goes inside of her. This may be the first time she's subjected herself to a human cumming inside her. If she hadn't yet abandoned her demon composure well that should just about do the trick. Out of all the bodily fluids I have I'm glad this is the one I get to share with another being.

So in my semen goes, staining her from the inside. There's no washing this mark away, at least not from her being. This is an act that will irrevocably change her, not that she would have it any other way. She had welcomed a being that's supposed to be beneath her into her most sacred place. Let him unload in her in the most derogatory way possible.

She's the one who's on her way to an elated life now. I may have bested her but the power she has is still intact. Maybe even greater I might add. She had just gone through what she most feared, being taken by one of the men she was supposed to seduce into submission. However the end result made her happier than ever, smiling up at me as she finishes taking the last of my ejaculate.

And so we hold each other for a second, realizing that now that the sex is not clouding our minds just how unnatural an act we've committed. We both laugh at the apparent impropriety of it all. Though every thought concerning the judgement others may inflict on us pass us right over. The two of us reveling in this moment takes priority from any sort of exterior consequences.

The reveling feels good, it's just a shame it won't last. Sooner or later we will be torn asunder. She's not long for the corporeal world. It would disintegrate her if she stayed for too long. A tragic end to such a great beginning to a love story. The only way to skip it would be leave it halfway finished and for her to go her way and me mine.

Still, the fact that we were able to share such an experience, within moments of meeting each other in fact, means a lot. In a world in which alienation and indifference are the name of the day, having two such souls from distinct backgrounds find such a pleasant common ground is a gamechanger. A shining light that throws everyone else's disconnect into a different view, that shows them that there is a better path forward.

There is some sort of love between us, not the kind that time and familiarity brings but an affection, respect and admiration that exists within our contact. The kind that brightens one's world, makes one think better of the rest of the population for containing that one bright soul that can take one's breath away in such a delectable manner, never mind the fact that technically she doesn't belong amongst us earthly ranks.

I roll off of her to give her some relief from my weight. "You could still come with me if you wanted. I wouldn't have to keep you as like a pet or something, you could exist in that world with me, beside me. There doesn't seem to be a lot for you here. I... I would very much like it if you were with me." Brave words coming from a being who is supposed to represent our fall from grace. I think they may have even hurt her physically to say them, to go against her nature in such a sweet and vulnerable manner.

But I know that any attempt to keep our relationship going in a substantial manner would be a half measure at best. We belong to different worlds, her and I, and I still had a part to play in this one. There were other demons described in the book, probably even more outside of it. My inner compass is twirling, pointing in all sorts of directions besides the beautiful being I'd love more than anything to spend some more time with.

"I'm sorry I... I really wish I could. It's just... There's other things I need to do. I like you a lot and really wish I could see where this goes but... I'm afraid the sidelines are calling."

Demons can't cry. If they could then she surely would've burst into tears. I guess that's just one way they differ from us. I've learned a lot about their similarities in a short time though. For example, they can enjoy embracing. At least she does as she sadly puts her body on me one last time, putting her head on my chest and feeling the heartbeat that beings like her don't have. Trying to make this moment last forever, or as long as it possibly could. What could be better than this?

Yet as moments are want to do this one ends and the parting must commence. I put my clothes back on and she turns to face me one final time. "Thank you," she says as she turns around and walks to the other end of the room. The portal returns to not nearly as much fanfare and towards it she goes, beginning to step into it for my eyes to lose sight of her. Before she's completely gone though she turns around to give me one final look goodbye.

"I might... Need to summon you again come soon," I tell her, hopefully not giving her undue hope.

"I'd like that," she says as she turns around for the final time and disappears to where I cannot follow her.

She still has the same role to play but I doubt she would carry the same angst. A dark force that isn't all that dark when you get right down to it. The goal would no longer be to dominate her summoner but to ferry them across what she has to offer so that they may have a little more insight to bring back to the material world.

Stumped, I sit down and try to prosses my emotions. Yet not a single tear falls. An acceptance of the situation is what comes out most clear, even if a few pangs of anguish find their way throughout my being. But in the end what happened between me and Lilith was good, a great base to start my sojourn into the occult.

I then knew exactly why my parents had raised me in the manner they did. They were two people who were drawn to the occult, to what lies in the places where the outer world overlaps with ours. However their interest is ironically what prevented them from delving too far into it. There was a reason why they were drawn to the dark, a reason that nefarious forces could exploit. And who knows, maybe that's what got them in the end. I certainly don't know their whereabouts.

But they had a son who they raised to be the one who could step inside the darkness and return uncorrupted. A boy not ruled by need or want, content to let what may happen happen. Not tarnished by the outside forces of conformity that impose anxiety and uncontrollable desires so that they can better control you. I don't know if they had to go quite the extremes they went to but it appears to have worked out in the end.

I am not one to go through the darkness looking for an equal. I have no genuine desire to be a part of the occult, it's just something that showed up on my doorstep one day. It's more akin to a burden I must bear than a calling. Not a compulsion but something I can deal with if the need arises. And I can feel some needs arising.

The above reasons are exactly why I am best suited for this place in life. I possess a dearth of territory for temptation to hook its fingers into me. As I walk through the darkest valley I will hear no evil and I will see no evil. I will walk straight ahead of me studying what nefarious forces may exist, what we can learn from them and if we can change them like I did with Lilith.

And so this is my lot in life. As I ruminate over this I know that my inner compass is in alignment with these thoughts. I get up and I stand tall in my inauguration with my destiny. I will plumb the depths of these dark forces and not lose myself to them in the process. I will return with knowledge that others can feast on, learn from the places that others fear to tread.

An Induction

At a church is where we'll open this particular case. It feels quasi blasphemous for a person like me to be here but the church is supposed to be open to the righteous, sinners, and whatever category I fall under alike. I don't feel my skin burning at the very least, that's a good sign. It means that the holiest avenues are still open to me as well as the most wicked.

Odd to have church service on Halloween day. I guess Sunday mass waits for no holiday, not even ones of a supposedly impure nature. Even the priest seems to feel the need to acknowledge what today is. "...And on this day of great havoc, where sinning is praised and the evil within us is encouraged to wander freely, we shall sit here and put up a united front. We shall deny ourselves the pleasures of today's world because we know the consequences such pleasures bring. Our fear of what awaits us after this temporal life is over and what the lesser of the two sides that eternity will bring as our fate if we don't humble ourselves before the lord will guide us to salvation."

Yeesh, now I know why this place has such low attendance. All that judgement over a little trick-or-treating. Yes the modern day church seems to be shirking from relevancy, casting the same judgement that its own scriptures seem to condemn. Those who claim to help but really want the superciliousness that comes from feeling as if they're guiding people on the right path are the ones guiding the church now. People who demand that empty platitudes are palpable enough for people to base their lives on.

I've come to believe that whatever creator we may have has provided the light and dark for a reason, not to eschew one and devote ourselves to the other but to explore both paths and see what they have to offer. Light and dark mix together to create gray and it's up to us to figure out which shade of gray we find aesthetically pleasing.

Ever since my encounter with Lilith my intuition has become a bit more heightened, taking leaps that I should not be making, usually to pleasant landings. However I may have overstepped my bounds earlier. Not even sure I should have left my house, I may have given that thing time to let it fester within its walls. However I know that I am not enough for it, I needed to add another person to the equation if I have any hope of besting it.

So here in the church my newfound intuition guides me, trying to find myself a partner for my stand against the being that now dwells in my home. I know that a place of the utmost holiness would not be where you'd expect me to look for an ally but I need someone who will not falter to the temptations that the dark forces have to offer. Someone who will dive headfirst into the darkness eagerly may never come back up for air.

But those who have tied their post to either pure light or pure dark have some insecurity that keeps them from experiencing the bigger picture. Insecurities that can be used to manipulate someone for nefarious purposes. Needless to say I wouldn't want any of these people just as they are to have my back when I'm up against dark forces. I will have to offer some guidance as they help me defeat the forces that wish to engulf us. The footsteps of Virgil is what I'll have to follow.

My attention turns to her, a young woman sitting quietly. A guiding force points me with increasingly greater intensity to her general direction. She is sitting there intently trying to soak up every word that the preacher has to say. Yet I can tell that it is not genuine interest that is guiding her but the fear of not taking to heart what this supposed arbiter on morality has to say. A fear that would prove a liability in any actual confrontation with the occult.

Yet the guiding forces within me and the newfound instincts that my experiences on the other side have given me all point to her as the object of my salvation. Who am I to go against them? So after the service is over I make my way over toward her. I don't know exactly what to say to her, my newfound intuition doesn't go that far. However I assume that she would be willing to help a man in need. That is true, it's just that I'm going to have to disguise exactly what the need is for the time being, lest her fear get the better of her.

"Hey sorry do you work here?" I ask her.

"Oh uh, no, not really. Just go here a lot," she responds quite nervously.

"Oh just wondering if I can request a topic for a sermon."

"The pastor is pretty adamant about what he preaches. Out of curiosity what's the topic?"

"Just trust."

"Trust?"

"Yeah, in these disconnected times in which narcissism and solipsism hold sway over us like a plague it can be so hard to trust your neighbor."

"I get what you mean, that's why I spend so much time at church events. I find that people are a lot more trustworthy here, they have something to fear that keeps them from dishonesty."

Fear, there's that word again. For people of god they sure do not put a lot of stock in the love that lies in the hearts of men. Nevertheless, I'm going to bet that I can coach something a little more optimistic out of her. It's the only way that she will be suitable to face the horrors that I've invited into my home.

"I don't know if fear's got anything to do with it. Don't have any bible verses off the top of my head but I'm pretty sure that god seems to be down on fear. His love is supposed to overcome all of that." I tell her.

"Yeah sorry, aversion then. Avoidance of an outcome. I don't want to go outside of what falls under god's domain," she hastily corrects herself.

Same sentiment, different phrasing. This is going to be hard to dissuade her from this notion. "Isn't it all his domain though? I don't think anything grows here without god's say so." I add.

"Yes, to ward the sinners out of his good graces. He sets traps for them to drive them from the Kingdom of Heaven."

"I think god may love sinners as much as the rest of us." I can tell from her hearing it that it's a bombshell. One that makes the foundations she's built her faith on a little less sturdy than preferred. Guess they didn't go over the chapters about god's love quite as well in Bible study. Maybe they were a little too eager to go over the ones about sinners burning in Hell, turning a sacred text into their own little Maury Povich show in which they can damn those who they've decided are not worthy of their grace.

"Yes, when they repent. God's love is always here for us no matter how late in life we choose it. No matter how much sin we revel in before we join his good grace."

"Wow, you're really making that sin sound mighty nice. Fuck God and sign me up for that." I say to her aghast.

"Why.... How dare you?!?" She says pushing me a little with her hand.

"Come on it's just a joke, from what I can tell there's no sin for joviality or profanity. I'm sure the big guy gets it. You're the one who just laid a hand against me, where are your Hail Mary's?" No way her blow actually hurt, but it did indicate an interior turmoil within her.

Silence, the type of kind that comes with defeat, is how she responds. Not knowing what to say, none of her teachings have prepared her for this moment. She hadn't realize just how much rot is in her beliefs. The beliefs she turned to in partly an attempt to avoid the impiety that she is being accused of now.

Well I broke her, now time to rebuild her. "I'm just saying that you seem to be making the sinning part sound a whole lot more appealing than the loving god part. Maybe that reflects something about you."

Still silent, maybe I didn't need to twist the knife so hard. I need to draw up for her a path towards redemption, at least in her mind. In truth she has done nothing that wouldn't have been ordained by the church she went to. Maybe that's the key, time to separate her from her beloved place of worship, find a new place to be closer to God.

"Look I don't blame you, I hate to criticize but maybe this church isn't the best place for one to attain piety. It really justified a lot that goes against god, lots of hate and fear. Hypocrisy abounds like it's at a playground specifically built for it. I at least know I'm not one for a church like this."

"Then why'd you come?" She asks.

"Because to be honest I need a different kind of help, and this is the only place I knew to turn to. Maybe amidst this corruption disguised as righteousness, there is someone here who can help me. And my sensors turned to you."

"Me?"

"Yes, you."

"Why me?"

"Well I wasn't sure at first but you were able to hear me out. Mind you, you did get a little defensive but you stayed. Others would've turned their back on me, not even leaving open the possibility for another's thoughts to infiltrate what they've been indoctrinated with. You did protest a bit but there is a part of you that genuinely wanted to live your most virtuous life possible."

"What do you need?"

"There's a being in my home."

"A what now?"

"A being, a spectral force that I need to take care of. Akin to a demon that your favorite book describes in such detail."

"A... A real one?"

"Yeah. Why are you so surprised? Don't you believe in what your good book say? "